[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ai668

I've heard all the songs in OST 2 but can't find the song which appeared in the scence Jun Pyo ate his noodle while Jandi was sleeping :(

Does anyone have that song?

:(

go to page 1003 and u should find it there

Guest heygingersnap

in case anyone wants it in 192kbps. :)

ywhbofost2.png

꽃보다 남자 (Boys Over Flowers) ★ OST Part.2

ALBUM TYPE: Soundtrack

RELEASE DATE: 2009.03.17

LANGUAGE: Korean

GENRE: Pop

RECORD LABEL: Doremi Media

BUY IT: YA North Am. / YA Global

01 Say Yes - T-Max

02 With Ur My Love (With J) - T-Max

03 아쉬운 마음인걸 - A'st1

04 애인만들기 - SS501

05 어떡하죠 - 지선 (Jisun)

06 Love Is Fire - Kara

07 Love U - HowL

08 사랑같은 거 - Brand New Day

09 눈물이 난다 - 이상곤 (Lee Sang Gon)

10 Cellogic (Cello By 김영민)

11 다가가다 (Violin By 동요)

12 낯선 해

13 사랑을 위하여

FULL ALBUM (61.23 MB @ 192kbps)

→ [ SENDSPACE ] [ MEGAUPLOAD ]

Guest starzz24

Episode 21 090317 TNS Ratings

33.6 % (Nationwide) [2nd]

33.8 % (Seoul) [2nd]

Credit: TNS Ratings

Fighting BOF~!

Thanks heygingersnap and beccary for the Ost dl links! Oh...JH was going to propose!!! Ah!! I can't watch that part!! Ay...even though JP and JD get together, but ay....JH...why PD? why? Apparently, he is not sad enough already....ay....:(

Guest Daiquiri

Does anybody knows what's the name of the song when Jae Kyung gives JoonPyo a peck in Episode 20? The song also continues to play when Joonpyo stares at Jandi while she fell asleep in his closet(the one where he touches her face and lips).

I just downloaded the 2nd OST and I couldn't find the song either. Does anyone else have it or has it been confirmed that it will not be part of the soundtrack. Someone referred to page 1003 however the link is set on private and I believe it's a ripped version (and not complete either).

Those who are asking for subtitles, please be patient and quit spamming the thread. Refer to the first page.

dang, jp is becoming a bigger wuss with each episode. when jk walked in on him and jandi he just covered his eyes and continued to lay there even when his mom walked in. granny had to come and save jandi. then he tries to beg jk to forgive him. then he asks wb to break his arm. and finally, he asks jd to grab onto him. omg, can he not make his own decision? must he rely on others to instigate breaking off the wedding? dang, jp better redeem himself soon. pretty jh is becoming more of a man than jp.

and what makes everyone think jh was going to propose? he was just looking at the ring. i doubt he'd make a move before jp. damn, he's such a good friend compared to jk. jp and jk have the same tendency to stay in denial and run away from their problems. not to mention hurt their friends. :P

Guest azndrmr87

go to page 1003 and u should find it there

thanks!!!

i've also been trying to find this song (the mystery song from ep20) as well... one of the better ones

i can't believe it's not on the 2nd ost :angry:

if anyone can find the full name and artist of this song please share :D

Guest crazii3me

now that the 2nd ost is out.. and its clear that the new song isnt T-max's Say Yes, i have a feeling it is a song by ss501, when i was listening to it, the voices sounded so familiar, they are so similar to the other ss501 song in the ost. i can't wait to watch ep 21. its pretty clear now that joondi are gonna end up together. YAY!! even though im also a jihoo fan.

Guest misspinky

I just downloaded the 2nd OST and I couldn't find the song either. Does anyone else have it or has it been confirmed that it will not be part of the soundtrack. Someone referred to page 1003 however the link is set on private and I believe it's a ripped version (and not complete either).

there's something wrong with my account, it keeps going private and public. and yeah it's ripped from episode 20 but the only sound interferring with it is a 2 sec door noise so it's better than nothing at the moment. i'm really curious as to what the name of the song is and who sang it.. =/

mp3 rip of the song in episode 20 (2:12)

Guest xsilentangel

Wow she looks gorgeous!

I am heartbroken I can't watch the episode until 9:30 because of work :(..

Thank you fedyshin, heygingersnap, and beccary!

I really wanted the second OST and the link to watch it hehe.

Episode 21 will be intense, especially based on the ending of episode 20 :o

Guest tam1430267282

hey guys can u refresh my mind.. when did JD get her new phone?? i know that JK and JP looked for a new phone

for JD... so when did they give it to her?? (referring to the 1st scene at epi 20) :huh:

I've been wondering also.. Her phone always leaves me thinking.lol. At the start she doesn't have a phone cause they're poor :lol: but then after ep6 she suddenly had one which was a wonder at first but then I remembered JP gave one to JD's family when they were in new caledonia so it's safe to assume that that was the same phone.. Then in ep10 she wanted to join a contest to win a phone, I was thinking doesn't she have a phone already? Maybe she wants another one, it's free after all.. :P In ep19, we learn that she gave the phone to her parents so JK and JP bought her a new one but we never saw it actually given to her.. But remember when JK was inviting JP to go to JD's house she showed him a paper bag and said she wanted to give it to JD so maybe it's the phone in there. So, in between the time JK and JP arrived and the truth/dare game or the time they were at the house JK must have given the phone to JD.

Maybe the people in bof think audiences wouldn't notice such things (e.g. JH talking on the phone with his helmet on :huh: ) but if that's the case they are wrong cause we analyze every teensy detail.. :w00t::lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18.3.09 Ep 21 - NG Cut - Boys Over Flowers Drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aip2IH5fx7g&feature=channel_page

This is seriously funny!!

Guest dreampryncezz

i second that request, i really really liked the song, anyone who knows?? :)

i'll share a hyesun picture to not make it spammish ^^

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/TOPSCUPCAKE/ghs3.jpg

No idea who sang the song, but I do like it too.

She's SOOO pretty. Props to the producers for making her look so bland in the show.

I'm dying to watch episode 21 with subs, but it's not up anywhere. I love BOF so much.

On another note, JK is so selfish. But she does remind me of JP when she talked to JD about not giving up. It's like JP said in episode 4, "I rather say how I feel than die of regret."

Guest mikasaranghae

why she agreed to be a maid? how degrading is that? she should have stay with ga-eul or the other guy's instead.