[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest fifipeanut

I really enjoyed episode 20. It still had some angst- but had a lot more "fun" moments and reminded me more of earlier episodes.

I know JP's grandmother mentioned that JD had school- but are any of the other characters still in school? We haven't had a school scene in ages.

Guest simplyyjenii

the song in ep 20 where jun pyo is watching jandi sleep, anyone have it? hehe if you do pm me please! thanks!

Guest sayroo

hiii

is the english softsub out yet??

English softsubs for Episodes 1-20 is out. Episode 1-19 has been released by the official subbing team (WithS2). You can find it at d-addicts. Episode 21 is still airing. If you want to watch through streaming, visit VIIKII. (w/ English subs) Just wait for a few Hours or so for the english subs. then wait for a few hours for fast softsubs.

Please refer to the first post for such questions, since this thread is already on danger due to massive spamming.

SOFTSUBS DOWNLOAD LINKS (AVAILABLE AT THESE SITES):

http://flowerboys.wordpress.com/

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_13.htm

http://aja-aja.com/regular/boys-before-flowers --RAW is available at this site also. Episode 21 will be uploaded in this site after a few hours of airing in Megaupload.

hiii

I can see you are new to Soompi.... Please be aware that the episode is still airing and subs will only be available at the earliest tomorrow morning, Korea time.

This thread was warned for posting short requests and posts.

Back to the drama. I am getting used to the rollercoaster that the PD puts me through. An upper episode yesterday (which I admit I watched many, many times) and a downer today ( with obsessive monkeys and mercenary MamaKang) So does it mean a happier episode next week? Only the previews will tell....

Thanks ml_87 for the updates... Arghh... JK.... go away!

Guest lucky_moon

hiii

Check the first post & don't post spam; your breaking soompi's rules..

Guest trangx

hiii

uhh episode 21 just came out a few hours ago...give the subbers time.

gawddd iam still waiting to watch episode 21, but by the looks of it (thanks to lovely spoilers) some events might make me want to break some necks.

That is the great thing about korean dramas you sit there for and hour or so glued to the screen yelling screaming and angry to the point you want to pop a blood vessel! XD

and it just hit me that we have 21 episodes down and only 4 more to go soo SAD...it is ending...

*also by the looks of it episode 21 has A LOT of events happening, why is it moving soo fast? the PDs could have spread out the events more instead of going on a spree of pointless episodes then shoving everything into one. SIGHH...i guess lack of sleep and deadline stresses are getting to some people.

Guest symphonee.

the wedding photoshoot contest was super cute. it was such a sweet gesture when JH automatically confronted the couple who came 2nd and asked to trade prizes.

i thought a powerful segment in tonight's episode was the part when JH and JD are coming down the elevator and JD spots JP having dinner with JK, her parents and his mother. JP notices JD coming down and they exchange a quick eye lock before JD averts her gaze. T__T

my heart fell the moment JP dropped down to his knees (i'm assuming pleading JK to call off the wedding)

thanks blue_angel_1004 for the preview translation. it gives me something to look forward to. the fiance arc is finally over.

i swear one of the actors/actresses will end up as a real couple! including YJ and GE. they all look so couple-y with each other. JH and JD looks so nice and cute in those wedding pics. when they make the heart with their hands and then she kisses him. more JD-JP moments please =/

*here's the mp3 cut of the song in episode 20 (around 2 minutes only better than nothing though), i don't know the name but it really sounds like youngsaeng from SS501

the song is so nice!!! its not on d 2nd ost though!!! does any1 noe where i can download d full version??? thanks in adv!

Guest blackclip

i swear one of the actors/actresses will end up as a real couple! including YJ and GE. they all look so couple-y with each other. JH and JD looks so nice and cute in those wedding pics. when they make the heart with their hands and then she kisses him. more JD-JP moments please =/

*here's the mp3 cut of the song in episode 20 (around 2 minutes only better than nothing though), i don't know the name but it really sounds like youngsaeng from SS501

i think there's 2 guys singing in this song? :]

though im not sure, i think the 2 sound like T-max (the other 2 guys excl. kimjoon)

HAHAHAHHA. : D

Does anybody knows what's the name of the song when Jae Kyung gives JoonPyo a peck in Episode 20? The song also continues to play when Joonpyo stares at Jandi while she fell asleep in his closet(the one where he touches her face and lips).

Ep 22 Official KBS Written Preview:

★ 22부 ::2009년 3월 23일 월요일 밤10시 ★

“왜 하필 나였어? 예쁘지도 않고, 돈두 명예두 없는 날...대체 왜 좋아한거야?”

“돈두, 명예두, 미모두...내가 다 가졌으니까. 아무것도 필요없어. 금잔딘, 그냥 금잔디면 되는 거야.”

우여곡절 끝에 준표가 결혼식장으로 들어오고 순조롭게 결혼식이 착착 진행되는 찰나!

재경의 작전으로 세기의 결혼식은 엉망이 된다.

아름다운 리조트로 피신한 잔디와 준표는 달콤한 하룻밤을 보내고.

지난날의 아픔을 보듬으며 서로의 마음을 확인하는데.

그 시각 재경은 지후를 만나 별목걸이를 전해주며 아쉬운 마음을 토로하고. 다음날 잔디와 준표에게 자신의 선택이 헛되지 않기를 당부하며 뉴욕행 비행기에 몸을 싣는다.

잔디와 준표의 행복한 순간도 잠시. 재경과의 파혼으로 신화그룹이 위기에 봉착하자 강회장의 분노는 잔디를 향해 치닫는데...

Ep 22: To be aired March 23, 2009

"Why me? I have neither looks, money, nor status... Why do you like me?" (JD to JP)

"Money, status, looks... I have them all. I don't need anything else. Geum Jandi, just being Geum Jandi is enough." (JP to JD)

After the turmoil, JP enters the wedding hall and the wedding seems to be proceeding normally, but JK puts her plan into action, and the wedding of the century turns into a disaster.

JP and JD escape to a beautiful resort and spend a sweet night together.

They console each other for their past pain and confirm their love for each other.

At the same time, JK meets JH and returns the star/moon necklace to him. The next day, JK asks JP and JD for reassurance that her decision would not have been in vain, and leaves for NY.

JD and JP's happiness are short-lived though. Due to JK's cancellation of the wedding, Shinhwa Group is in danger again, and Chairwoman Kang now directs her anger at JD.

Guest Maruhi

Finally the OST 2 *--*! thanks to chiara for sharing :D!

*keeps reading*

there's no accustic of "Because i'm a fool"? D:

*edit*

read the latest post about the ost2

Guest lucky_moon

Thanks blue_angel_1004 for posting the preview, it seems Ep22 a lot of sweet moment for both JP-JD, they are gonna spend a night together :w00t::P , I can't imagine what will happen to JP Mom when everything she planned will ruin.. it seems finally JP-JD will admit for each other that they can't be separated & their love is stronger.. this time JD will stand beside JP when he'll face his mother cuz she promised him that she'll not broke up with him as long as the reason is his mother.. :lol:

Now I'm more interesting to watch Ep22 than Ep21..

epi 21 is juz finished >,<

i really hate JK now!.. >,< how come mr.PD let her appears on next epi 22????

poor JoonDi... T_T

JP really cant do anything, he's under JK's control! aarrghhhhhh......~~~

poor JP.. he even cant smile!!

looks like his head gonna blow up!

JD,why did you sooo kind to JK while shes crying and ask for forgiveness? why???...

JH, cant you do something to JD-JP??.. Jaebaaaal!~~

JunHee onnie... pls do something before it become a nightmare for JP-JD!!

*i'm stress now!!~~ @_@

-edit-

blue_angel_1004, you save my life!!! :wub:

thanks for the prev of epi 22! gosh... i can breath again now..:lol:

Guest kje_chocolate

It's seem like Jun Pyo and Jan Di's happiness only give by Jae Kyung.

I wonder if Jae Kyung not the one cancel the wedding, what Jun Pyo going to do? :rolleyes:

Guest cutegit

this ep's so fast! :o but still, cliffhanger!!!

loved the JH and grandpa fishing scene. reconciliation <3 and when f4 played soccer~

and i know that not a lot of people like JK but i kinda feel bad for her XD she was so sad in today's ep...

2 strongest/most meaningful scenes, IMO:

1. when JH was offering his handkerchief to JD when she was crying and she didnt want to accept him. omg clear rejection right there.

2. when JP kneeled. D: so sad. the whole time they were in the chapel, it looked like he wanted to cry.

Guest heosuautit

I´ve just finished E21 - the first haft is exact as the spoiler- the second one is lack of Joondi moments, and so many back and forth between JP vs JH, JH vs JD, JP vs JK. Our main character JP-JD only have sight contact.

My favorite scene: JH received his mother´s ring from grandpa and the kissing scene of JH and JD.

Today JH is the best man. :rolleyes:

I dont understand what JK said to JP in the chapelle , but i guess she told him that, if only he kneeled for JD, she would give up the marriage and so he did it to her susprise.

Wow... the preview for Ep22 is quite quick. This must mean that they filmed a majority of the scenes for that episode already.

Ok... now Mercenary Mama is mad...... (hey, 3 'm's in a row) Please don't throw in another break-up scene. The bridge scene in Macau was bad enough for my heart.

Has any other couple in K-drama history faced so many troubles to be together! *frustrated*

Edit: Omo... 450+ users... is that the record?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

SERIOUSLYYYY...

i hate today's eps!!!

JD and JP's happiness are short-lived though. Due to JK's cancellation of the wedding, Shinhwa Group is in danger again, and Chairwoman Kang's anger is now directed toward JD.

and wat? just read the spoiler for ep 22, it seems that 25 eps for the whole drama to end IS NOT ENOUGH AT ALL!

it seems that a lot of things will left behind without anything solve.

but im hoping that im wrong *sigh

i tot, JK will be nice enough to ask the parent, to still do the business after the wedding call off. *confused

anywaes.. totally this ep JK HIT MY NERVE.. and it's really hard for me to forgive her! >_<

i nver dislike an ep of BOF so far.. but 2nites ep! gosh wishing tat 2nites eps is not airing at all...

i dunno i think this is only my opinion...

sorry that i rant too much >_<

but JD and JH photoshoot thing is soo cute ^^

wat breaks my heart the most is the scene of JP kneeling down.. goshhh </3