[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest christiane

More scenes updated at http://yogurutu.blogspot.com

reading the script made me sad cos why the point to make JP and JK doing stuff again like the photos shooting..nonesense and dragging the story. thay should end it up and make some wb story instead..i prefer them filling the story with wb than this nonesense scenes of JP and JK playing around or JH and JD together doing a promenade together... <_<

Guest silverdreamer

What I found to be most disturbing is not JP's reaction to JK, but rather how JD and JP can still be on normal terms after what happened in Macau. Not only that, but the cold JP in macau just magically turned back into the dorky one after coming back from Macau when nothing changed (about their situation).

I think this is a major flaw in the story =(

Guest flower pot

no I think she is calling Gaeul to sleep over but gaeul was dealing with her pottery work and YJ so she wasn t reachable. and if it isnt gaeul why in the whole word is she calling JH....that s no good for a girl calling a guy to sleep over a guy house, isn t it?

I still think it's Jihoo she's calling... unless there was a scene where Gaeul's phone rings and i totally missed it... She might not be asking to sleep over at Jihoo's but probably asking for his help in some other way? I just remember that whenever Jandi is in a pickle and she really has no choice... she always thinks of Jihoo first before anyone else... So i was guessing it was him... Also, Jihoo being her firefighter... that situation was obviously a 911 so i just had a thought that it might be Jihoo...

Anyways, the recap was done for laughs mostly... :)

Guest ziemah

omg! i love episode 20! the walkie talkie part is soo funny! :D hehehe.and i hate jaekyung.seriously i think shes getting more selfish.like cmon junpyo doesnt love her!

Guest bluenitesky

^ you know sometime i doubt this, i feel like her character is growing on him, thus im really curious what the production plans for the ending ..

Guest lyptika

Daily TV Rating - [Monday 2009-03-16]

*** TNS ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

Boys Over Flower <꽃보다남자> (KBS2) - 32.6%

My Wife Is A Superwoman / Queen Of Wives <내조의 여왕> (MBC) - 8.0%

The Drum / Jamyeonggo <자명고> (SBS) - 7.7% (BT20), % (BT20)

Guest F4fan

I still think it's Jihoo she's calling... unless there was a scene where Gaeul's phone rings and i totally missed it... She might not be asking to sleep over at Jihoo's but probably asking for his help in some other way? I just remember that whenever Jandi is in a pickle and she really has no choice... she always thinks of Jihoo first before anyone else... So i was guessing it was him... Also, Jihoo being her firefighter... that situation was obviously a 911 so i just had a thought that it might be Jihoo...

Anyways, the recap was done for laughs mostly... :)

She is 110% not calling JH. GE already offered her room to share with JD. JH is a close friend but she is not going to ask him for help in finding her by herself a place to stay. If she had Kang San with her, yes, she will be desperate enough to go to JH if GE isn't available. And yes, she did call JH first when GE was on the pretend date with YJ but it was for GE not for her. She became so desperate that she went to JP when she couldn't reach JH.

I also love how she is pushing JH and Grandfather to reconcile. Their scenes together were just as good as the scenes with JP and JD. Why, oh, why didn't they do this last episode? Give me this episode along with the truth and dare game and it would have been a terrific episode.

---

I think JD can act normally around JP because she has slowly worked through her feelings for him or at least compartmentalized him. He has a fiancee and is off limits. She can work for him because its a means to an end. Helping her get on her two feet while going to school. Its not the best situation but I am sure the pay is good. JD does have a little mercenary heart when it comes to money. She also does not have the luxury to be free with her feelings. She is careful not to show more because she doesn't want to give JK doubts about where she stands.

JP can't act normally around JD. He can only be cold because he hasn't worked it through yet. He acts like that because he believes he is protecting him from his mother. Like I said, he has been chasing his tail and haven't come to a complete stop and make a plan of action.

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok i was in love with this episode!! no jokE!!!

it was so funny and so many JP and JD moments!! :)

wow great episode plus great rating!!!

Guest sparkley

Episode 20 was cute in a lot of ways - JP and JD finally doing something together instead of with JK, JH and even F2 around too much. And JH's grandpa was adorable, which makes me kinda root for JH a bit more because his family is so much more accepting.

Like someone pointed out, I also have a gripe about how JP was in the movie scene - I'd initially thought that he was pretending to be asleep to get JK out of there, but after he looked in pity at her leaving, he seemed to 'just remember' JD in his closet. I think the scene would've gone better if they cut that one 'recalling' look out and had him head straight for the closet instead.

The PD did develop the story out a little better, though. It's very clear now that JP sees himself in JK. The constant running after JP like how he was with JD, the blanket scene where JK kind of reenacted the scene where JP covered Jandi and even the kiss which goes back to episode I don't know what when JP kissed Jandi on the forehead thinking she was asleep. And just in case we wouldn't make the connection, the production team even used the same music for both blanket scenes. So I saw the look he gave her when she left as he realizes how she must feel, and not in a threatening way to the love he has for Jandi but just empathizing with her situation. So that look was fine - I only wish he didn't look like he suddenly remembered a certain significant other sleeping with her face buried in his dress shirts.

Guest heosuautit

After reading the new spoilers from 41 to 55, i think we have to wait until E22 to see the happy scenes of Joondi again. :rolleyes:

Guest eternitygoddess

After reading the new spoilers from 41 to 55, i think we have to wait until E22 to see the happy scenes of Joondi again. rolleyes.gif

...and 23 to see Soeul development.

*sighs*

Guest EYN514

hmm..i might be the only girl who hates this drama..

tell me what's soo good about this drama that it is a must to watch it..

b/c the japanese and the taiwanese version is way better than this drama..

Well, if you hate it so much, you shouldn't be posting it here. This forum is here for people who are INLOVE and OUTRAGED (I'm talking about JP not being together with JD) with this drama.

It saddens me when I saw a clip of Jun Hee coming to her mom's office to defend her love. The mom is basically a pimp, selling her kids for business contract. It's so horrible!!! I really hope she will realize that $ isn't everything.

I think it may seem like Jae Kyung is growing onto Joon Pyo because she's been in the story as his fiancee for longer than originally.. :unsure: And well, that's given him the opportunity to realize that he was just like her in his beginning steps of pursuing Jan Di. So he feels sympathy for Jae Kyung.. Because no doubt, even though we see his sincere gaze at what Jae Kyung does, he still feels so much more for Jan Di~ to the point where he can't really do anything else but love her and try to get close to her every chance he gets.

I'm not done w/ ep20 yet, but must i say~ i absolutely loved the part where Joon Pyo sees the head maid for the first time in years: "You're still alive?" :lol: I rewound that scene several times after and it still gets me laughing.~ lol. I'm so glad we get to hear more of the OST. Ji Sun's song definitely suits!! I love her voice~ BOF + Ji Sun.. it's the feeling like Dunkin' Donuts + Lee Min Ho. :P .. so off-topic. Sry. And i love the song where Joon Pyo goes to see Jan Di in his closet.. Is it T-Max's "Say Yes"?? That song's adorable...* :blush: *

And ijustkidding.. have you actually watched the beginning or one full episode of BOF?? If not, i don't see why you can already make comparisons. Everyone has their preferences and their own opinions, yes. But if you want to know "what's soo good" about BOF, i think the answerS are all over this thread, each and every single page tells us what's soo good about it. :) And.. i really hope you're kidding? :P

Guest windoze

Episode 20 Soft Subs lol did i say 18?

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 20. I take no credit for any translation works.

http://rapidshare.com/files/210089667/bof20.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: arenita87, asukitta, buddhjie14, bzzbzz, champong, dreampryncezz, guelee88, Haziemx, iheartut188, jebusxjuice, jechoi1, Julianab215, KariSan, krngirl95, Mayita, mekellina, melidda, nadai06, Nanciie, nande0nande, nasuk, NeggitaPR, Nimrodelin, pajs0856, patatannie, sakitty, sakuraHime, seprienna, Serlana, soomijjang, tresa, Vaneshk,

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - somebody suggested GOMplayer which has a keyboard shortcut '<' and '>' to move the subs a little, or Mplayer which has shortcuts of 'z' and 'x'.

Guest jenniw1218

After seeing the wedding scene and hearing Goo Jun Pyo say, "I can't let Geum Jan Di go", I was very pleased to see Ji Hoo punch Jun Pyo in the face. Saying that he still wants to keep Jan Di even though he's about to get married is ridiculous...

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok if u dont like the drama just dont post here

really we dont care if u dont like it

its not our problem!!!

o man JP and JK are going to get married soon sigh*

Guest nysophia_x_ii

hmm..i might be the only girl who hates this drama..

tell me what's soo good about this drama that it is a must to watch it..

b/c the japanese and the taiwanese version is way better than this drama..

ummm, if you don't see what's so good about this drama, then you should not be on this thread. seriously. i mean, people who are on this thread are here because they want to talk about the drama that they love and see how others reacted too. it's not to see if other people HATE it.

i hope you have a reason to not like this. i don't think the japanese and taiwanese version were better than the korean version. the korean version has so much more detail and passion than the other versions. i hope you've watched a few episodes before saying this. and i also hope you really were "just kidding".