[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

Sorry to all JH shipper.... or should i say the writer for making JH that way...

I just think that if there's anyone in F3 that knows whats really going on with JP...it should be JH. First, he saw that and knows that JP left the night when they went to JK resort and JK lied about it. Second, he saw when JP was taken out by the bodyguard. And lastly, JP told him that right after the party that he doesn't know what the old hag is planning so that means that he is also trying hard to protect Jandi from that witch. I mean, JH is not dumb like JP i guess and he will pick up the pieces that he's friend is having a hard time with the situation and that's why he's acting that way. But what JH is doing is taking advantage of the situation but it is good that i don't see that Jandi is waivering her feelings from JP. It's just that she just don't know where to put herself in that kind of situation.

I like the episode 19, since it is now open to all of the them the feelings of JP- seriously i really expect JD to fight back the old hag. And please...please.... PD/Writer...please I'm begging..i dont want to see monkey in next episode. If i saw more than 5 mins. in next episode...i don't know what will happen!!! so please...just tell the monkey to tell the old hag not to bother JP/JD okei.

agree with u :rolleyes: but i'm happy that he didnt say anything to JD. he's selfish somewhat. so, i wont feel that he's miserable!and i dont feel too guilty when JP and JD end up and he's lonely

BUT, ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN WITH ME: THE ANTIFAN CLUB OF JK AND the PD. ha ha

just kidding,

guys, i've said that JK is not the problem here. it's JH. how JD deal with his love? how cant she fall into him when she just saw JP now and then and the rest time she's with JH. i especially dont like the scene JH took her to the clinic. why they hang out with each other? and can anyone help me. i cant understand the meaning of her action of touching JH's face and letting him hold her hand all night :tongue2:

Guest doremii*

I share similiar thoughts to you!

I can only tolerate so much.

Jan Di continues to treat him like trash!! I thought she really changed after he flew off on the airplane but I guess not. She's treating him like she did back in the early episodes (the only similarity between the first and second season!).. The same old bickering, same pout face she gave him, and the same response from Jun Pyo.

I look forward to the amnesia deal too. I just don't see or feel the love she has for Jun Pyo.

:mellow: she went all the way to Macau to find JP yet he ignored her and said she was a "stain" he wanted to erase. How else do you expect her to react to him right now? If it were me I'd punch him in the face for the conflicting feelings he's giving off right now. I wish someone would tell JD about what's going on (why JP acted the way he is etc)

Guest etoile

Yes, guilty as charged. I do WANT the Joondi FLUFF. If you were to quit watching BOF because of OTP of Joondiness then you would quit it a while ago during season one because it was full of Joondi Fluff for the first 7-8 episodes. That's what made this version so good and drawn people into the show and into the characters in the first place. People are complaining now because of the dragging of the unnecessary development between JP/JK - JD/JH and the directing have gone downhill.

i never said fluff was bad. that was fluff before the oncoming obstacles. and i dont think the first 7-8 episodes were FLUFF considereing how jandi hated junpyo.

wooh wooh wooh i can see alot of ranting everywhere in this thread.. i thought of giving positive contribution.

After watching the lst time of epi 19, i cursed and scold , eventually i told myself why am i silly to get myself so angry for this drama? Therefore i watched the second time and i realised there is some hope for epi 19 and i think jandi ship is going to move and sail to paradise.

Positive note :

1) junpyo still love jandi as he take great pains to move in to become her neighbour.

2) jaekyung realised junpyo loved jandi alot hence she brings her to jandi house and even lie to mama kang that they are out on a date.

my thoughts: Jaekyung and f3 will definitely bring junpyo and jandi together. Yijung will accept gaeul as his girlfriend. Last but not least, a great happy ending!!! YEah... ( i hope all this will come true)

conclusion: pls do not hate monkey, true enough story doesn't flow but could we forgive them the bof production team since there are still like 5 or 6 episodes left.. i sure PD do not want the koreans fan to blast the whole of KBS company or Group 8 down. so let's anticipate for more surprise (hopefully not heart attack) from them .

Guest kimngoc266

I am dissappointed about episode 19 too because there is so many scenes about JP and JK, but I'm still hoping for my JoonPi couple.

Like someone said, JP probably pity JK because she is a mirror of him, persistent in pursuing the person that one's love. Now, JK know that JP loves JD and that he is not going to give up on JD, but JK with her personality, she probably won't give up that easy.

JP now want to win back JD love but it is not going to be that easy. After all the hurt that JP inflicted on JD, her heart is now hardened, she doesn't want to get hurt again, so it is going to be hard to win back her love.

This episode remind me of the beginning of the drama, when JD didn't like JP and JP was trying very hard to make her like him. They were bickering at each other all the time. Hopefully this is the way that PD portray that JP and JD will eventually end up together.

Hopefully, next week episode will be more JP and JD moments.

Guest aymei

this PD is trying to ruin every F4 characters !!! :blush:

what's with WB suddenly become suicidal ??? WB always seemed like the most "cheerful" F4 ..

there's no indication at all he's troubled ??? if PD wants to add more scenes for WB .. cant he make a more positive ones?

I think they poster was talking about episode 18 when he was on the ledge of the highway when woobin was asking yi jung why he was friends with a mob leader's son and yi jung kept asking him to get off since he's dangerous and he could hurt himself.

Guest kht2015

Yes, guilty as charged. I do WANT the Joondi FLUFF. If you were to quit watching BOF because of OTP of Joondiness then you would quit it a while ago during season one because it was full of Joondi Fluff for the first 7-8 episodes. That's what made this version so good and drawn people into the show and into the characters in the first place. People are complaining now because of the dragging of the unnecessary development between JP/JK - JD/JH and the directing have gone downhill.

Yes me too. I second that. The reason BOF has such a loyal fan base is the devotion and unending love Domyoji has for Makino, or Dao Ming Si has for Shancai. No matter how different it is from adaptation to adaptation, the end is the same. This version should have the same ending, otherwise, it's just another forgettable k-drama, draggy love triangle/quadruple, etc. I became a faithful for the reason that Domyoji never wavered, regardless of what the obstacle is at the moment. Same with Dao Ming Si. If this version does not end the same, I will feel like 24 episodes were for nothing.

Yes, enough of JP/JK already. It's time for the derailed train to get back into the rail and start moving again.

Yes me too. Guilty as charge, that's why I am so frustrated with 'season 2' of BOF. I'm hoping for some fluff in episode 20 onward...but then again my hope is completely gone so I've lower my expectations.

Guest totallyblu

And once again, it is a Tuesday... another day to satisfy BOF addicts like ourselves and a time to give us a dosage of our weekly fix which is only good for another seven days...

Hahaha Love it love it...I always love with your comment/review at least i forgot how boring the last episodes become.

To JP don't just talked and lurking just take a drastic action will u? it no use just keep watching her without action u know your "beloved" mom alway find out what you're doing, there is no point for that, if you love JD just take an actions...and don't forget to ditch JK immediately don't act like lovey dovey everyone who doesn't know about your situation will thinking that JK is your love....don't make us angry with your act to her!! don't give a JK hope...

I can't say anything to Jihoo cos he's in love with JD hmmmm :D

Ya I'm agree with u all, it seems that the time JP spend with JD is less than JP with JK and Jp/jk seems have a "nice" dates unlike jp n jd. n rading the preview episode 20 doesn't help either...ah do I have to be anxious about the end? cos it seems that the story out of place....I want to see the happy ending but seering the last episode make me nervous...no actually made me MAD :D

wooh wooh wooh i can see alot of ranting everywhere in this thread.. i thought of giving positive contribution.

After watching the lst time of epi 19, i cursed and scold , eventually i told myself why am i silly to get myself so angry for this drama? Therefore i watched the second time and i realised there is some hope for epi 19 and i think jandi ship is going to move and sail to paradise.

Positive note :

1) junpyo still love jandi as he take great pains to move in to become her neighbour.

2) jaekyung realised junpyo loved jandi alot hence she brings her to jandi house and even lie to mama kang that they are out on a date.

my thoughts: Jaekyung and f3 will definitely bring junpyo and jandi together. Yijung will accept gaeul as his girlfriend. Last but not least, a great happy ending!!! YEah... ( i hope all this will come true)

conclusion: pls do not hate monkey, true enough story doesn't flow but could we forgive them the bof production team since there are still like 5 or 6 episodes left.. i sure PD do not want the koreans fan to blast the whole of KBS company or Group 8 down. so let's anticipate for more surprise (hopefully not heart attack) from them .

Yeah..I dont hate JK anymore. Actually I am glad that JP's fiance is Ha Jae Kyung, not other silly girl who loves shopping or stupid.

I haven't seen JP's smile for such a long time after he had to broke Jandi's heart. Even in his sleep, you can see how much this lost tortures him. He hugs the cat Jandi made, breathes hardly..so poor JP.

That's why I appreciate JK for bringing him to supermaket, playing game with him and making him smile again. I thought Jandi would thank JK for that to.

Poor JK too, the only thing she can do to JP right now is letting him go...

Guest Download Love

people are talking mad crap about this drama, but i think it's fine the way it is right now. a lot of people need to grow up in their heads and stop talking behind people's back, because if they have a problem with the director or a script writer making it the way it is then complain to them and make yourself look stupid, rather than talking down on something that's perfectly fine.

Guest xxxxxxx

Yet I dont see how JP/JD are going to get back together now

It doesnt seem like anything JP does from here on in would be convincing enough to justify them getting together again because they've OVERDEVELOPED the JH/JD and JP/JK relationships to the point where I just think it doesnt make sense for a JP & JD relationship.

Although i desperately want to feel it makes sense..but they're making it kinda hard to do so!

I'm also close to being convinced that Jandi and Junpyo no longer have sparks for each other :( that's so sad.

I liked episode 19 especially the dinner/game thing. I hated the part where Yi Yung was "matching" Ga Eul and his dad together. I was proud of Ga Eul for throwing water. Though, I like Yi Jung, he totally deserved that.

Surprisingly, I don't hate Jae Kyung. She hasn't annoyed me yet. When she took Jun Pyo to go see Jandi, I almost thought that she was helping them be together! She's a very nice girl because she cares for Jandi.

A lot of people are saying that they are losing interest in BBF. That makes me sad. This is like the first drama that I, for once, actually had the patience to wait every week for and stay loyal to. :P

oh! lol. jun pyo was so cute with stove and raw noodle incident :)<3

Guest betchay

We can't blame JD from ignoring JP coz she knows he has now a fiancee.

She can only open her heart again to him once JK cancelled their engagement.

In their "truth game"

When JP asked about the promise she made.

It would be nice if she said: " NO coz I'm not the one who broke my promise but the person who heard it." :P

Guest xmelissax

sorry if posted before

but can someone kindly make caps of when jihoo was in the rain?

please and thank you :]

Guest krafty

I have a feeling (please be right *cross fingers*) that they JK arc should be over soon which I'm hoping by next epi (21.. argh that took long enough)

I think that the bag JK wanted to return to JD had the necklace in it and also from the 20 written preview as how she and the head maid tried to protect JD against evil witch Kang.., maybe she understands now that she can't never be with JP as he can't love anyone else but JD ... I hope I'm right at this cuz seriously this part of the story really kills me... and I better not see the amnesia arc in this version ... :crazy: we have endured enough please don't give us more pain!! hahaha

Guest windoze

Episode 19 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 19. I take no credit for any translation works.

http://rapidshare.com/files/207806801/bof19.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: appledrank, araaks, arenita87, asukitta, beaniex3, borah, champong, chanchayne, chicamexicana1, fadedfacade, ilovetsukasa, jEn2BBuh, koreanfob, likebrightfire, Mariemerong, mekellina, mrsonew, patatannie, Prisciu, sakitty, SakuraG, seprienna, seulhj, smilesunnydayz, snowcookie, snowflakess, Teksu, Uial, ZhiShu

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - somebody suggested GOMplayer which has a keyboard shortcut '<' and '>' to move the subs a little.

Edit: i posted link to bof18, corrected.

Guest twetsky

Not till now, I'm waiting as u.. :D

go to mysoju.com for eng subs they are preatty quick uploading the episodes. : :)

on the side note:

i've been reading the treads and alot of people are complaining that JP & JD are moving further apart from each other while JH & JD are getting closer to each other. I think its a good strategy from the PD cuz now everyone is talking n wondering if JP n JD are gonna end up with each other cuz JH is looking more like JD love interest than JP.

also like the fact the GE dump water on YJ on that date..it kinda shows that she wont just sit there n be insulted like his regular girls. Im interested how this two is going to end up with each other or not.

i've been watching a lot of kdramas, and observed that young ones don't talk back to their elders even if they want to... or else they get punished... maybe JD was raised right by her parents that even if she wants to say something, she won't (not can't but won't) coz Madam Kang is much much older that she is (and also a fact that she is JP mom)... the way I (my opinion only) interpret her reaction while being talked-down by JP mom is, she's controlling herself (see how her eyes shoot daggers to JP mom while she's talking)... i think that's one of the difference of the Kversion of HYD, they are incorporating Kculture in the drama... maybe that's why the show looks like it's veering towards the other way, but in fact it is going the right path to the happy ending we are waiting for...

Sorry to cut your post, but I just wanted to share my agreement w/ you. I've noticed that alot of people expressed frustration that JD did not talk back ("show it to her") to Madam Kang, as her counterparts did in the other versions. However, in the Korean culture, it is appropriate to speak your mind but it is rude to call names to your elders (for example, calling Madam Kang an inappropriate mother, etc). In fact, if JD did this, this would only prove Madam Kang's point that she truly is a commoner w/ a poor upbringing. JD expressed her stance that she did nothing to deserve the things Mme Kang were pouring at her, and that she had nothing to do w/ JP moving next door. She expressed her position w/out going overboard or being rude, so JD's response was just about "right." If anything, JD proved that she was a bigger person than Mme Kang herself, and that JD in fact had a proper upbringing and was raised right by her parents, despite their modest background.

Guest phanlinh_111

{Episode 19 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 19. I take no credit for any translation works.

http://rapidshare.com/files/207733560/bof19.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: appledrank, araaks, arenita87, asukitta, beaniex3, borah, champong, chanchayne, chicamexicana1, fadedfacade, ilovetsukasa, jEn2BBuh, koreanfob, likebrightfire, Mariemerong, mekellina, mrsonew, patatannie, Prisciu, sakitty, SakuraG, seprienna, seulhj, smilesunnydayz, snowcookie, snowflakess, Teksu, Uial, ZhiShu

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - somebody suggested GOMplayer which has a keyboard shortcut '<' and '>' to move the subs a little. }

Thank u sooooo much, windoze!

Love u! :wub: