[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest danaisVIP

hmmm, i'm still waiting to watch episode 16 .

har, HQ FTW !

i'm waiting for arashi to upload all the episodes,

and i was trying to download part 4, but it looks

like a bunch of people beat me to it, and now it won't load anymore,

hahaha, does anyone have part 4 ? and, can you maybe upload it to megaupload or something ?

thankyou ! ^________^;

Guest lovemickytobits

Wow. I didn't know there's so many problems/flaws in this drama until I read you guys' comments. LOL

But you guys are dang right about they keep adding unnecessary scene/story line into this drama and dragging the whole drama. Plus, it kinda diluted JP's role in this show. T.T

What I really don't like on epi 15 is that JD's confession to JP on JP's birthday party. I was expecting an excellent play from JD but turned out that she 'surprised' me with a song. LOL And what I hate the most is JP's mom didn't get all wow-ed by JD and became speechless. GRRRRRRR!!! She even tease her!! WTF WTF . T.T

And JD has become typical K-drama heroine right now. Crying most of the time. It's really annoying.. Gahhh. I wish the 'crying season' will be over real soon.

p/s: JP's fiancee is really pretty though.. LOL =X

Guest eternitygoddess

GREAT EPISODE!

I loved the JK, YJ, and Woobin interaction and their creeped out faces while eating chicken legs.

Btw, I think JK is a little creepy and psychotic. She just SHOWS UP to JD's house and expects to sleep there.

Guest Shmindy

I caught onto this drama about a week ago and have been hooked. It has actually been a few years since I felt so drawn by a kdrama but I like this one. What I will say not knowing any other version is that I don't see why JP doesn't stand up to his Mom. He does in some ways than he backs down. I honestly think that if JD and JP end up together it would be a reflection of an immature love. Who would want a man who says hurtful things, does mean things, and isn't quite sure of who he is. JH I like, and I like JH and JD together much better. He has had so much hurt in his life yet he is able to show love towards another person. I don't know how this drama will end but I will say that they should have JD stand up and make a choice for herself, not in a passive way like singing a song or something. Even though he is strong willed she allows people to do things to her while acting strong. That is not the true trademark of someone who is strong. She needs to stand up to JP, JP's witch mom, JH, her parents, and the fiancee. Maybe they should take it in the route of what does JD want in life, honestly isn't she a bit young to be tied down to one person. She should go off realize her dreams and travel the world. Even her realtionship with JP was forced by him on his terms.

On a side note I don't think anyone has answered the question of why the F4 ignore her at the end of the episode.

Guest lilnahnah

GREAT EPISODE!

I loved the JK, YJ, and Woobin interaction and their creeped out faces while eating chicken legs.

Btw, I think JK is a little creepy and psychotic. She just SHOWS UP to JD's house and expects to sleep there.

rofl ><;;

yea it's a little weird. "Hey guys, I'm Jandi's friend, I'm sleeping here tonight :D "

While Jandi's dad and little brother and watching her like o.O "This all looks really familiar...."

Guest TW1NKLE

Park Soo Jin, Special Appearance as Yi Jung's First Love

20090225082344304e7_082815_0.jpg

Sugar's Park Soo Jin will make a special appearance in the KBS drama, 'Boys Over Flowers'.

Park Soo Jin will play the role of Cha Eun Jae, F4 So Yi Jung's first love. After losing Cha Eun Jae, So Yi Jung lost his faith in love and failed to have a steady relationship with any of the women he met.

Although Cha Eun Jae falls in love with her childhood friend, Yi Jung, she ends up becoming a couple with his older brother, So Il Hyun.

Eventually, Eun Jae buries away the memories of her first love, and desperately tries to move on with her life. She lives her life wanting to believe that true love exists somewhere.

Park Soo Jin commented, "Although the weather is cold, my heart is warm like the spring. The idea of Eun Jae is to convey that first love bittersweet feeling."

Yi Jung's older brother, So Il Hyun, will be played by Im Joo Hwan. So Il Hyun left his rich family in order to live a normal life as a baristar. So Il Yun had a big influence on his younger brother's upbringing and outlook on life.

Park Soo Jin and Im Joo Hwan will make their first appearances on March 2nd, during the 17th episode.

credits: newsen, tw1nkle

----

oh wow this was totally unexpected. haha i honestly don't have an opinion about her yet.. i guess we'll just have to wait until next week. the guy on the left is Im Joo Hwan.

Guest funkindagirl

I caught onto this drama about a week ago and have been hooked. It has actually been a few years since I felt so drawn by a kdrama but I like this one. What I will say not knowing any other version is that I don't see why JP doesn't stand up to his Mom. He does in some ways than he backs down. I honestly think that if JD and JP end up together it would be a reflection of an immature love. Who would want a man who says hurtful things, does mean things, and isn't quite sure of who he is. JH I like, and I like JH and JD together much better. He has had so much hurt in his life yet he is able to show love towards another person. I don't know how this drama will end but I will say that they should have JD stand up and make a choice for herself, not in a passive way like singing a song or something. Even though he is strong willed she allows people to do things to her while acting strong. That is not the true trademark of someone who is strong. She needs to stand up to JP, JP's witch mom, JH, her parents, and the fiancee. Maybe they should take it in the route of what does JD want in life, honestly isn't she a bit young to be tied down to one person. She should go off realize her dreams and travel the world. Even her realtionship with JP was forced by him on his terms.

On a side note I don't think anyone has answered the question of why the F4 ignore her at the end of the episode.

Well from my perspective it did seem like Yijung gave a nod of his head in acknowledgement of her, but then again it happened it slow motion so i could be wrong. lol

And then it didnt show Woobin or Jihoo's reaction. But Jihoo stayed back at the end so thats something at least. I think because they're 'part of F4' in that moment it wouldnt be right to stop and have a nice friendly chat with her. And they probably know it'd be awkward for JP.

Hm as for the point about why JP doesnt just stand up to his mum, ive seen all the versions and I still dont get why he does the things he does. One minute he's fighting against his mum, the next he's obeying her wishes.

oo interesting, so they've finally been selected! There's a strong resemblance to Kimbum in that picture. He looks the part of his older brother, cant wait to see that.

And the girl..wow thats a very pale pale complexion. She looks a bit older than Woobin though. I imagined the first love to have a cutesy type face like Gaeul

i didnt find there to be too many inconsistencies with jandi and junpyo.

when two people break up, even when they like each other they cant help but act whatever way they do when you see each other again.

for example i have a friend whose boyfriend was going to iraq so he broke up with saying that he doesnt believe in marriage blah blah (theyd been going out for like 3 years) and so they broke up. Over the phone (which was lame) so my friend went over to where he was training and spent three days with him and even when they were broken up they acted the same way they did when they were going out. Because in their hearts (i know this sounds uber corny) they still loved each other and they knew that their feelings are reciprocated.

anyways if i didnt have a real life example for why junpyo and jandi were so comfy together in this episode i woulda been like wTF. but it happened to my friend so it makes sense to me.

and i like JK a lot. if she werent marked as JPs fiancee from the start i know so many more people would have liked her character. I think everyones preconceived of her being his fiancee put her in a negative light from the start. Cause I, for one, do not understand WHY people see her as a brat. Just cause she pouted about not being able to get a pair of shoes? Heck if I see a cheap shirt on sale that i like which isnt in my size, i whine too. if that makes me a brat well...i guess im a brat. or if this whole "brat" thing stems cause shes rich. i dont know.

the character (from what ive seen so far, havent read the manga, JP or TW vers (which is probably better for me cause the people whove seen the other versions ONLY SEEM TO COMPLAIN.)) is likable, other then her lack of ability to pick up on other's emotions (boon.whee.gi.pa.ak) she seems like a girl ID want to hang out with, plus no nae.soong is a plus. her karaoke scene was freaking hilarious. Fine i guess i found it hilarious that LMJ (not talking about jaekyung. im talking about the actress) was belting out Nobody, and Kim Jun and Bum were TRYING to be in character. They failed miserably because i can see at least one of them not try to crack up within the scene. lol.

anyways todays episode was okay. one thing i was disappointed about was Junpyo's slap. I've seen Lee Hyeyoung slap people on screen and usually the sound is so much crisper. (chun jungmyung fashion 70s anyone?) this time the sound wasnt as crisp. *sigh* oh well. :)

edit: omg im juhwan and kimbum look so much alike. im praying to god kimbum matures that way. lol. and park soojin...well, she reeks of being a couple years older than kimbum but its forgivable i guess...(i still cant get over the fact GHS calls KB sunbae though. lol.)

edit two; woobin dancing to paradise ultimate win

Guest secret_valentine

I really don't like how people are saying JD is getting more weak and that she isn't the powerful weed no more...

well if you look closely you should know that there is always a limit to everything... so i think that JD is really suffering...

i mean what can a girl do when she's in LOVE!!!???

Guest aznprime817

anyone if theres a soft sub of episode 16 available?

also, i see people uploading viikii softsubs as a .richard simmons file, how do you extract the subs from vikkii???

thanks

Guest misspinky

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/e...e7_082815_0.jpg

Yi Jung's older brother, So Il Hyun, will be played by Im Joo Hwan. So Il Hyun left his rich family in order to live a normal life as a baristar. So Il Yun had a big influence on his younger brother's upbringing and outlook on life.

Park Soo Jin and Im Joo Hwan will make their first appearances on March 2nd, during the 17th episode.

^the guy from snow queen! gosh just when i thought i loved the BOF cast, another of my fav. i have to say this cast has the most beautiful people (well at least in my opinon).

Guest windoze

Episode 16 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 16. I take no credit for any translation works

http://rapidshare.com/files/202204381/bof16.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: alesgro, Aliye, appledrank, aquaeia, asianlicious, Aynur99, beaniex3, borah, champong, chanchayne, chibiheart, dangursoazn, ErIIv, giaht, jennyb, jkimx6, kabvaj09, kiataglia, Kokoroai, mdgurl27, moosugatits, mromero68, pajs0856, Prisciu, rsaringer, sakitty, sakuraHime, seprienna, sodarainpop, suaa, Teksu, viikii45

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - watch with a media player that lets you synch up.

Guest Shmindy

I guess the last scene happened quickly, but it seemed like they ignored her. Oh and JH stayed back because he overheard her coverstation but he just let her go, what is going with that. Isn't he suppossed to be so in tune with her that he is her 119 without her even knowing it? Oiy I don't know. At this point I want her to go on about her life without any of the F4 screwing it up! They each have their issues and need to find out who they are apart from the expectation placed on them.

As far as the fiancee...I also think she knows about JD and JP well at least a feeling about it in any case.