[drama 2004] Say That You Love Me 사랑한다 말해줘

Guest Choi Ji Woo

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anywhere this can be downloaded with english subtitles? The gif really makes me want to see this.

HI hi ~~ gerryg ~ ^___^

Thank you for being interested in this unique, great drama ~~

O.. I'm not sure if gbk still have this drama in his CB .... pls check .... I'll try ask around for the d/l links ..... :P

if others know.... pls help ...... :)

or.... you'd like to watch the 20 minute preview w/ Eng subs first that kim provided ....... :D

Hi 'dodidudada', I enjoyed reading your comments.

I was rewatching SYLM last night. Thought it would not affect me as much but RW's portrayal of BS moved me to tears again. :tears:

Hi anna68,

There is an excellent chapter by chapter guide provided by MBC, just click on the synopsis:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=120

This webpage also has a 20 minute preview with excellent english subtitles.

HI hi ~~ gerryg ~ ^___^

Thank you for being interested in this unique, great drama ~~

O.. I'm not sure if gbk still have this drama in his CB .... pls check .... I'll try ask around for the d/l links ..... :P

if others know.... pls help ...... :)

or.... you'd like to watch the 20 minute preview w/ Eng subs first that kim provided ....... :D

Hi Middy!

Thank you for the warm welcome. And thanks for the link, I will surely check it out! :)

Thanks!

:D

hehe... share an Interesting news article ---- :D

THanks to kim ~ ^^ & her friend

----------------

Thanks to a friend who translated this Korean article: It talks about Rae Won letting his leading ladies shine.

김래원, 상대 여배우 빛나게 하는 최고의 '리드男'

20060322105716.062.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v12116758.html

Kim Rae Won, the best ‘Lead Actor’ who makes the partner brilliant.

Jung Ryeo-won, Moon Keun-young, Kim Tae-hee, Yoon So-yi, Jung Da-bin, Gong Hyo-jin, etc. Do they have something in common? Yes, they are stars.

The other thing is that all of them have been KRW’s partners. Kim Rae-won has acted with them in the movies and dramas, and played the big role, that made his partners and himself brilliant at the same time.

KRW has been favorably commented upon his acting in the MBC drama ‘Which planet are you from?’

There are a lot of positive opinions about KRW’s sincere acting on the MBC website.

Also, he makes his partner Jung Rye-won brilliant with his great acting. In other words, he is leading the ‘win-win’ strategy.

In the drama ‘Which planet are you from’, KRW plays the role movie director who lost his first lover. He falls in love with a country girl (JRW) who looks like his first lover. The story looks very common, but KRW’s good acting makes this drama more interesting and the country bumpkin JRW more brilliant at the same time.

In particular, the fantastic chemistry between KRW and JRW gets rid of some negative opinions about JRW’s acting, that was caused by her last unsuccessful drama ‘Autumn Shower’.

This is not the first time that KRW makes his partner brilliant. Jung Da-bin became a top star thru the drama ‘Attic Cat’ starring KRW and her. The amazing chemistry between the two made the drama popular.

Also, Kim Tae-hee recovered from her bad reputation, that had been caused by the KBS drama ‘The fox with nine tails’(2004), with the SBS drama ‘Love Story in Harvard’ with KRW.

Moon Keun-young can’t be an exception. The movie ‘The Young Bride(2004) with KRW made her name ‘Guarantee of box-office profit’

Furthermore, Yoon So-yi and Kong Hyo-jin became more mature after appearing in the drama ‘Say that you love me.’(2004) and ‘SnowMan’ (2003) with KRW.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this dvd, thus, would like whether this series is worth watching?

Nice?

HI hi ~~ shigehiro ~ ^___^

yeah.... go for it ~~ the drama was unique & interesting, unlike any other regular dramas.... :w00t:

plus I guarantee you that you wont be disappointed with the performance of the 4 main cast ~~~ actually all of them so fit into their character portrayal ~~ simply awesome ~~ B)

or... you would like to check out this insightful sharing by jazz ^^ ~~

Posted below is part of message to a dearest friend for asking her to watch this drama and it partially states my thoughts on the scriptwriting.

Yes, now, I would hope you to watch this drama, for craftsmanship of scripting.

This is a script writing with outstanding disciplines and seriously the scriptwriter is very fortunate to be allowed to do so plus having a cast with matching acting capabilities.

Knowing how much you enjoying good writing and scripting, I think the uniqueness of this drama may help adding another dynamic to your already expanding horizon on different scripting styles.

I am not saying you will enjoy this drama but it is good stuff that requires lots of patience and readings.

if you decide to watch it…

SPOILERS BELOW

Pay extra attention on HS if you will, especially at the times when there is tear in his eyes. He is the very first person that commits the love crime among four -- loving a person but doesn’t know how to express it in time. His love for YN is probably not less than MH to EC in MISA but he allows it to develop in its damaging and dark way. Sometimes, you will think both YN and HS are crazy. But what he tries to do is simply to protect that fragile and madwoman he loves. So he lets everybody hurt including himself for the attempt to make sure that woman he loves won’t go mad or die.

Not your typical pretty love story, putting it this way – but it is daring scripting that reflects the love story in its realistic ways. HS’s inability to express love (he teases YN instead of expressing the love in word) is a rather common characteristic in man. You may know a friend who seems alright from the appearance, but is actually smoking pack after pack of cigarettes at the corner when the situation with loved one get intense and he just doesn’t know how to “talk” it over.

And the beauty of this love story is that it shows the saying is not necessarily equal to the loving, and dilemma derives when loving itself sometimes is simply not enough, and when this happens (which is quite often) people are at risk losing the loved one next to you.

It is so unfair for the young couple in this drama to go through all these turmoil – especially YC. But, look at it this way, they are the massagers of love arranged by the scriptwriter to show HS the way to say that he loves her (YN.) Such painful and unnecessary journey for all four but we are not all that efficient in our own way, just like BS told HS it is not right to focus on your own anguish, it is more important to let the other know what you actually feel inside. And don’t we very often make that same mistake?

Let me know if you will give it a try.

Your alternative script companion -- jazz.

Guest shigehiro

Is this series belong to same interesting story category as "What Happened in Bali"?

I just started to watch this series...(up to ep.02)

I hope that the storyline of this series will look like the one in "What Happened in Bali".

I totally in love with What Happened in Bali. If that is the case, I will surely.. love this series.. hehehe

Is this series belong to same interesting story category as "What Happened in Bali"?

I just started to watch this series...(up to ep.02)

I hope that the storyline of this series will look like the one in "What Happened in Bali".

I totally in love with What Happened in Bali. If that is the case, I will surely.. love this series.. hehehe

Hi shigehiro - both dramas have good stories & very interesting but each one of them have different category & storyline. This series has a happy-ending. Try to finish this till the end so you'd know & enjoy. If you're in love with WHIB, you'll love more this drama. Kim Rae Won & Kim Sung Su were great actors here.

• 2 weeks later...

Rae Won had that sad face in nearly all the Episodes of this 2004 drama 'Say U Love Me' .......

not only that, he cried pretty much in it as well ..... :(

Korean fan is re-watching this drama ---- here some awesome caps & ....

an audio link to a part where Rae Won sounds almost like crying ---- make you feel like crying with him ...... :tears: :tears:

http://pds13.cafe.daum.net/download.php?gr...cnt=N&.mp3=

Seeing Rae Won as 'Byung Soo' in these caps ...... moving enough to make you ....... :tears:

download.jpg

download-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

download-3.jpg

download-4.jpg

fr: fanmir

Guest klaritia

I plan to watch this series again and have finished with ep 1 (HK version with 20 episodes)

Made some caps while watchin :D

So before Byung Soo and Young Chae went to Seoul for college study, there's this lovely scene of them playing at dusk.

gif from screen captures>>>

sylm1.gif

This reminds me of the song, First of May,

"When I was small and Christmas tress were tall. We used to love while others used to play..."

At least the beginning is happy... and Byung Soo smiles a lot in episode 1!!

Byung Soo lets Young Chae touch his head whenever she's upset ...

And the scene that little Byung Soo misunderstood little Young Chae wanting to touch some part of him (she always means his head ;) ) is cute and funny.

sylmep1-01.jpg

sylmep1-06.jpg

sylmep1-07.jpg

Guest klaritia

Byung Soo fell asleep in Ina's car ... and she couldn't help staring at him!!

sylmep1-23.jpg

sylmep1-24.jpg

sylmep1-25.jpg

Last one, Raewon always carries the girl on his back in dramas ...

sylmep1-26.jpg

Guest Middy

AWw ~~ all those WOnderful captures that made me wanna re-watch this unique, delicately-portrayed / -directed drama ~~ :D

yeah.... 'Byung Soo' smiles the most in Epi 1 .... then he smiles fewer & fewer as the story goes ..... :( & his crying .... that would really moves you ......... :tears:

THANKS so much for sharing ~~ Phoebe ~ ^___^ O..... cant wait for more ..... more ....... & your nice captions ~~~ :D

Archived