[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely agree, zashi ! Kang min, the user should not go unpunished. Actually, YJ is also a victim here.. KM's willing victim and if YJ suffered for abandoning her kids and cheating on her hubby, KM shud also be given an even more severe punishment.

I like DH's character too. He is very gentle and sweet and protective. I think he felt tickled pink when the market ahjumma thot he and Bori are hubby and wife. I think he will be a good appa to BR's baby.

I agree with the second part but not the first part of the post.

There's nothing to show that KM pursued a married woman or that he manipulated her into leaving her husband and children. We have seen JY independently of him, ignore her children and be vicious to JS. I feel her responsibility is greater than KM as she was the wife and is the mother of the 2 kids, not KM. Now she wants to use the children to get her husband back. I find it difficult to see her as a victim. She's the kind of leech who can't stand on her own. She always needs to cling on to a man.

I love DH and feel that any woman should thank her lucky stars if he looks twice at her. He's a man and compared to him, SH looks like an immature teenager! I also agree that its odd that after seeing DW and BR, and SH and SR grow closer to each other, they should split up just so that BR and SH can end up together just because they have a baby. Especially after the scene with SH's Dad and BR being more aware of DW.

Guest FallenLove

My Precious You ( English Subbed ) @ Mysoju! (:

View Here.

Currently: 19 eps.

[However, it's different on TV - EP 15 on Mysoju = EP 10 ]

Many thanks to Mysoju for compiling the vids! <3

Guest ellabel

I agree with the second part but not the first part of the post.

There's nothing to show that KM pursued a married woman or that he manipulated her into leaving her husband and children. We have seen JY independently of him, ignore her children and be vicious to JS. I feel her responsibility is greater than KM as she was the wife and is the mother of the 2 kids, not KM. Now she wants to use the children to get her husband back. I find it difficult to see her as a victim. She's the kind of leech who can't stand on her own. She always needs to cling on to a man.

What you said is true..... that's why i said YJ is a willing victim to a user like Kang Min. But, she truly deserves the most punishment for treating her hubby and kids shabilly. She did everything on her own free will so she deserves her comeupance and much much more. Now, she is even making the life of IH miserable when she shud thank her for taking good care of her kids.

What you said is true..... that's why i said YJ is a willing victim to a user like Kang Min. But, she truly deserves the most punishment for treating her hubby and kids shabilly. She did everything on her own free will so she deserves her comeupance and much much more. Now, she is even making the life of IH miserable when she shud thank her for taking good care of her kids.

I am thinking that Kang Min should just come back and HAUNT YJ.......now that she wants JS and the kids back, KM should also want her back and complicate her life.....give her a taste of her own medicine....start threatening to expose her affair with him if she does not go back to him....It is about time the whole world finds out exactly what kind of woman YJ is......and that the rumour about JS being a violent husband is just that....a rumour. I don't like KM.....but I absolutely HATE YJ.....that woman just does not know when to stop.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeah, I agreed that KangMin should expose about his r'ship with YJ if he want to move on. Not that he the one that started the relationship rite. I think the reason he broke off with YJ coz he cannot go anywhere in his work i.e singing n stuff. The rumor on JS was started by his ex rite due to be with KM.

So anybody know about the singer in that one episode? Man, he got nice voice. I still wonder who is it. Nice voice n face too.

Yeah, I agreed that KangMin should expose about his r'ship with YJ if he want to move on. Not that he the one that started the relationship rite. I think the reason he broke off with YJ coz he cannot go anywhere in his work i.e singing n stuff. The rumor on JS was started by his ex rite due to be with KM.

So anybody know about the singer in that one episode? Man, he got nice voice. I still wonder who is it. Nice voice n face too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I find this drama depressing; you walk out on your husband and children divorce then and into the arma of a younger man, then proceded to dishonor him, now your relationship is over with the younger man you want your ex back, professing love for him and the children! What kind of crock is that? Is Koreans all like that? I do not think so, so why? The writers are making kpeople to be unstable, okay you all might disagree but Koreans on the whole are social climber, this drama just personifies my beliefs.

Okay its a drama it has to have a protagonist and antagonist but pleeeease!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I find this drama depressing; you walk out on your husband and children divorce then and into the arma of a younger man, then proceded to dishonor him, now your relationship is over with the younger man you want your ex back, professing love for him and the children! What kind of crock is that? Is Koreans all like that? I do not think so, so why? The writers are making kpeople to be unstable, okay you all might disagree but Koreans on the whole are social climber, this drama just personifies my beliefs.

Okay its a drama it has to have a protagonist and antagonist but pleeeease!!!!!!

Woah there! Remember Koreans (me included) watch this show... so don't get overzealous and insulting just because of a drama you saw on TELEVISION via your internet. Don't be talking dirty about Korean dating habits just because of a drama. Besides, it's borderline against the soompi rules, so cool down there.

Repeat these words: Asian Dramas do not reflect real life.

And I would take those words seriously unless you know someone who is a wash out a famous singer, had a child with meningitis, had a past connection to a song writer, got married to her... and had an ex-wife that decided to shack up with a boy toy out of her own selfishness in real life, and then fell in love with a radio PD who wants him to host her radio show I'd ask you to refrain from jump judgments of people off of Television shows. When was the last time you saw a struggling chef and a masseuse being able to afford a HUGE apartment in New York like in Friends? Or sleep with guys at least 2-3 a season and get hung up on the fact some shoes went missing. (Sex in The City). So really... I'd ask you to retract that.

Anyway, I came here to say Bori's Tongyeongmal needs work. I say this as someone from Tong Yeong. And I object to the idea that it's just an Island, because TongYeong ate my hometown of Chungmu--and Chungmu is mainland... Just thought people should know that the accent is wrong... Oori Appa has a perfect TongYeong/Chungmu accent. His voice spikes really high and sharp like a sharpened pencil and then comes down really fast, and does this kind of curve at the bottom before it spikes again. Her voice is very Seoul-mal though... Her voice does the 3/4 of the hill kind of inflection of Seoul mal only adding "ye" at the end and using polite speech (which Appa doesn't do). I feel bad TongYeong is so poorly represented 'cause TongYeong is best known for our oysters, not crabs and our seafood. ^_^ Sea Bream there is really good. Just thought I would clear that up. (BTW, I represent Jeolla as rounding up and down tall hills... it has a very rolling sound. ^_^ I was born in Jeolla.) Appa still makes the distinction between Teongyong and Chungmu. Haha. But Appa has a lot of pride...

And where is the yeobeossyo? (I said that to Appa once since I usually use Seoul Mal and he said, Myo yo?) Haha.

Woah there! Remember Koreans (me included) watch this show... so don't get overzealous and insulting just because of a drama you saw on TELEVISION via your internet. Don't be talking dirty about Korean dating habits just because of a drama. Besides, it's borderline against the soompi rules, so cool down there.

Repeat these words: Asian Dramas do not reflect real life.

And I would take those words seriously unless you know someone who is a wash out a famous singer, had a child with meningitis, had a past connection to a song writer, got married to her... and had an ex-wife that decided to shack up with a boy toy out of her own selfishness in real life, and then fell in love with a radio PD who wants him to host her radio show I'd ask you to refrain from jump judgments of people off of Television shows. When was the last time you saw a struggling chef and a masseuse being able to afford a HUGE apartment in New York like in Friends? Or sleep with guys at least 2-3 a season and get hung up on the fact some shoes went missing. (Sex in The City). So really... I'd ask you to retract that.

Anyway, I came here to say Bori's Tongyeongmal needs work. I say this as someone from Tong Yeong. And I object to the idea that it's just an Island, because TongYeong ate my hometown of Chungmu--and Chungmu is mainland... Just thought people should know that the accent is wrong... Oori Appa has a perfect TongYeong/Chungmu accent. His voice spikes really high and sharp like a sharpened pencil and then comes down really fast, and does this kind of curve at the bottom before it spikes again. Her voice is very Seoul-mal though... Her voice does the 3/4 of the hill kind of inflection of Seoul mal only adding "ye" at the end and using polite speech (which Appa doesn't do). I feel bad TongYeong is so poorly represented 'cause TongYeong is best known for our oysters, not crabs and our seafood. ^_^ Sea Bream there is really good. Just thought I would clear that up. (BTW, I represent Jeolla as rounding up and down tall hills... it has a very rolling sound. ^_^ I was born in Jeolla.) Appa still makes the distinction between Teongyong and Chungmu. Haha. But Appa has a lot of pride...

And where is the yeobeossyo? (I said that to Appa once since I usually use Seoul Mal and he said, Myo yo?) Haha.

###################################

Kim Yunmi, Far be it from me to talk badly of Koreans. My comment was regarding the writers, the actors are protraying words that is a depiction of imagination or experience or every days Korean life.........

thanks to bryan for all the synopsis. I will miss it. Bryan has made My Precious You such a good read. I'm in LA and I believe episode 14 just aired this past weekend. I could be wrong.

I have read all of bryan's updates and am very greatful. I do wish you would continue. But, I do understand that you sacrafice a lot to keep up updated. Again, thank you.

Anyway, I started watching this one because I like looking at Kim Seong Soo. But, continue to watch for my support of Bori. I never found her annoying. Maybe the dialect seemed a bit much, but from the start, I was rooting for her.

It would be a typical K-drama if Bori ended up with Shin Ho. However, the writers have a chance to go outside the box.

1. Bori end up with Dong Woo. This is possible. In Perfect Neighbor, Bae DuNa's character ends up with another guy. Not who the writer had intentionally plotted. This was a very good dicision on their (writers) part.

2. Shin Ho realize that he really does care for Bori. Breaks up with Seara to heal his scars, alone.

3. Shin Ho is friends with Bori (who is with Dong Woo) and a responsible parent to his child.

I'm just saying. Currently (it could change), that's how I would like to see that story line end.

I just found this drama on mysoju and i'm hooked. even though mysoju only has up to ep 20, I went and watched the raws up to ep 36. I really want to know what exactly happened in the conversation between Bori and Saera at the house. Can anyone summarize? sorry, my Korean is totally beginner level. :sweatingbullets: i figured out that Saera now knows the truth, but i can't tell if she plans on saying anything to Shinho.

Guest desert_rain

i just wanna say that the story line is awesome for this drama. it could be like every other drama but it is not. i especially like the story surrounding dongwoo, bori, sinho, and sera. i just love dongwoo, he's so handsome.

I just found this drama on mysoju and i'm hooked. even though mysoju only has up to ep 20, I went and watched the raws up to ep 36. I really want to know what exactly happened in the conversation between Bori and Saera at the house. Can anyone summarize? sorry, my Korean is totally beginner level. :sweatingbullets: i figured out that Saera now knows the truth, but i can't tell if she plans on saying anything to Shinho.

At beginning of epsd 35, SR meets with Bori to return her the wallet. In the wallet is a photo of SH. SR asked : A married woman, pregnant but still carrying photo of old flame......isn't that very dangerous ? You lied about your marriage. That child you are carrying is SH's ? Bori denies and ask for proof. SR says she now understand why SH agreed to marry her then....he was forced to because of the baby. Bori ask SR not to marry SH....since she does not trust SH at all, Bori then confirms with the cafe assistant that she always comes with her husband and mother-in-law....SR still believes the baby is SH's....Bori gets upset and ask SR to go with her to the hospital to confirm....or go check with her husband whether her baby is his or her ex-boyfriend's.....SR calls....DW answers....SR quickly hang up. Bori says that SR has no right to make such wild accusations ... Bori says she has forgotten SH's photo is still in her wallet....she takes it out and tears it up. SH is someone she has forgotten long ago. ...ask SR not to look her up again.

End of epsd 35....SR goes visit SH....he is not in.....she is here to discuss wedding arrangements.....Aunt ask her to wait in Dad's room... SR looks around the room....sees the family photos......and a letter from Bori to Dad : After I leave , the thing i will miss most is the baby cot. If the baby can grow up here....... SR is shocked and runs off.....

Epsd 36 : SR said she read the letter Bori wrote to SH's dad. Bori admits that her baby is SH's. ( SR raises her hand and wants to hit Bori ) SR : I will bear with this cause you are pregnant...but how can you do this to me ? Bori says she will tell SR everything but she must promise not to tell SH about the baby. SR says Bori cannot just run off and have the baby by herself. Bori says this baby has nothing to do with SH. This baby is hers. Even when the baby grows up, he will not go see SH. So SR should just go marry SH and lead their own lives. SR : How can you say that. It is not just someone else's child. It is the child of the man I love deeply. How can I ignore this. Even if I can, what about SH ? If he finds out that his child is growing up under the same sky....without a father...how will he feel ? Bori : That's why you must keep this a secret. But SR insist on telling SH : Things have already happened. SH must bear the responsibility himself.

SR goes off....but sees Insun and DW going into the house......Insun knows about Bori ?.....Insun is taking care of Bori ? SR tells Insun....she knows that Bori's baby is SH's. Insun knows about this all the time?.....why did Insun lie to her ? Insun explains everyting to SR. Bori still does not know that Insun is SH's mum.....or she would run off again. SR still thinks that SH should be told about the baby....then maybe SR and SH's relationship may not have developed up to this stage. Insun said that she could not bear to do so......SH has finally found someone he really loves.... SR : The baby will be born soon...what will happen after that ? Insun : I will be responsible for the baby's whole life...just don't tell SH. As long as I am alive....I will not let the baby meet SH. I have already bought a house....we will move far away. Help me. Don't tell SH.

This story line is very similar to ' Yellow Handkerchief'. The girl is pregnant but the guy is marrying someone else. His future wife finds out about the baby......but keeps it a secret. After all.....what can SR do ? She really loves SH. It was not easy to convince her father to agree to their marriage.....how will it affect SH if he finds out about the baby.......I guess SR will have to join the game....keep SH in the dark.....It looks like everyone will know the truth.....and SH will be the last to find out.

Archived