[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those interested to re-watch their favourite scenes can do so at this KBS website ( 2 minute clips ) : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/mylove/view/zzim/index.html

Summary : Epsd 16 ( Part 2 )

At the studio...the show is in progress...JS gets a message from IH : The final 5 minutes for your ending words...I am waiting......JS looks at the record...then IH ....then Daniel and Jemma....recalls Jemma's words that he is very selfish to do as he pleases.....JS puts away the record and continues with the original script instead. IH disappointed....JS comes out of studio...Daniel thanks him for wonderful experience and invites him for dinner...he rejects...and left....IH follows....

IH chases after JS : Wait...talk to me. Is that what you were going to tell me... if it was the original script...why ask me for 5 minutes...What is it...tell me. The lift door opens....JS goes in....IH grabs his hand : what is it...quickly tell me... JS pushes her hand away ....IH : You are a coward....really a coward ! JS leaves without a word.

At home, JH cooks ramen...SH : Delicious....if you can't find job..can start a ramen shop JH : will you provide the capital ? SH : Of course. If business is good, I might even quit the dentist job...and let you support me....Dad going out but......IH's show ended a while ago...why she is still not picking up her phone ? SH : Dad is always like this...no wonder nuna has become an old spinster...just let her and Daniel son-in-law....hug and kiss in front of our house...so don't go out. Dad: You think your sister is like you ? Call her again to see when she is coming home.

In the meeting room. IH's phone ringing but she is not picking up.Jemma comes in...answers it ...tells SH that IH will be leaving soon. Jemma : Why not answering phone...family will worry.Not leaving ? Assistant comes in to put away the record that JS plan to use that day. Jemma grabs IH and things...: let's go...but IH goes to look at record....and found the note. Jemma : Looks like lyrics. Why did he write on a card ? IH : I have to see him. Jemma : See him..and then what next ? Let's assume those words are his true feelings...he wanted to confess to you today...but in the end, he did not. Do you know why ? Because that's his limit. Though he likes you ...but has no confidence to deal with the reality. IH : It doesn't matter...I will deal with that. Jemma : You are very immature. You only think that it's alright as long as you can deal with it....but from JS's point of view...let's not talk about love...just making a living is difficult enough. He has 2 kids..putting food on the table is already a problem...life is hard...and you want him to happily go dating with you. If you really care for JS...think about why he is doing all this ...if you continue like this...how will JS feel .....

JS drinking by himself..recalls jemma's words: If you really love IH....leave the show after the review.... he calls Junsik : Let me join Star Music....Junsik : I thought you didn't like that because of YJ and KM JS : It doesn't matter. I'll go over after the review....see you tomorrow....A bit tipsy....so took a cab.... IH still in the office looking at JS's note and recalls Jemma's words: Think about this.....This man who cannot express his feelings for you....so can only give up....

JS in taxi.... in front of IH's house..He calls IH : I was worried as I left just like that....are you home ? IH : Of course, What about JS ? JS : I am home too. I am sorry to leave just like that. I am really sorry for what happen earlier. IH : Don't worry. I have decided to understand how you feel. JS : That's great. Jang PD...during this time....sorry for everything ... and thank you. I think I need to change to another job.....but I still wish the best for you..... IH driving home in her car...sees JS in front of her house......JS : So I think ...not doing this anymore....hello ? Jang PD...are you listening ? .....JS turns around and sees IH ....... (words alone cannot express the emotions here)...JS's defenses finally broke down......they hugged and kissed.

In the morning, IH having breakfast with family.IH makes wrapping and feeds dad.... SH and JH : IH in happy mood...such good service...her face all rosy.... Dad : looks like Daniel son-in-law treating you very well... IH : It's not like that ...SH...how your stomach ? SH : Don't change the subject !. Dad...it's not easy for IH to have feelings for a man...So let's lock the gate today... let something happen between them....and marry her off ! Dad : Should you be saying such things ...eat your food. SH : I will shut up...dad...let me make a wrapping for you Dad : I won't eat yours.

Bori working at the restaurant. Sajangnim comes in and ask why she is working alone...where is OkJu ? They finished..... Sajangnim...washing like that... hands will become cold...use a glove... Bori cooks something for Sajangnim to taste. ....her grandmother always makes this for her in the village. Taste delicious and good for the stomach...give it to the guy you're making food for. Sajangnim : You heard that I was worried about him...so prepared this.... but he is very fussy with food....will he eat this ? Bori : He will. I know someone who is also very fussy about food....but he will still eat this . Sajangnim : Your boyfriend ? Bori : No

At the hospital...SR gets food ready for SH: You changed the menu ...saw that Oppa left vegetables...so worried... SR : Senior...don't use Oppa....you are just my senior ..I changed the menu cause got bored ... SH : Isn't this ( ???).... SR : You know this food ? SH : love eating it ..while working on the island. ....(recalls the time Bori makes this food for him.)...looses his appetite and walks out . SR wonders whether he is thinking about Bori...can't be cause he dislikes her so much.... SH to himself: What's happening.....this has never happen before...Kim Bori....how do I get you out of my mind..... Maybe a new love will help forget her....I should just start dating.....but so afraid of women now....and can't just see any woman.....are there no more innocent women ?.... .SR appears......SH is captivated...: SR, do you need a fake boyfriend today ? ...just that I have a strong urge to play your fake boyfriend today SR : OK just wait for me to arrange....wait for my news

At restaurant...Bori still collecting used cartons. OkJu : This girl is trying to gain Sajangnim's sympathy...pretending to be so pitiful here.. Fat guy twist Bori's ears...: Listen carefully....don't know where you were from...but.....leave this place now. Bori : Why should I quit ? OkJu : Firstly ( knocks off her cap ) ...this is irritating........they start fighting.....Bori crash her stomach on some cartons... DW appears...see Bori crouching ....where did you hurt yourself ? ...helps her in to rest. Fat guy : Only a slight bump.... OkJu : if don't know , ...would think that she lost her baby...Fat guy : Can't be ....could it ?

DW ask whether Bori needs to go to the hospital...she says it is alright.....otherwise the others will know the truth ... DW : It's getting tough...why not contact the baby's father. Is it so easy to bring up a kid at your age ? I'll help you explain...tell me who he is. Bori : You can't...that guy does not exist anymore...I'll take care of the baby myself....just a few more months... let me get thru these few month peacefully...help me.... She wants to go out to work....DW ask her to rest a while first....Bori goes to room to lie down .... but she is in pain .....tells baby not to hurt.. just this one time...

IH at home....looking at the card...recalls the night before when they kissed....goes all shy.....text JS : Slept well ? How about lunch together ? Pacing the room waiting for reply....JS : Can't today ....have to go somewhere..........IH remembers something.....

JS getting the kids ready for school. JW doesn't want to wear the jacket...EW try to presuade...says she looks beautiful , like a princess....IH comes in....kids are happy to see nuna...IH worrried about what JS said last night. Are you going there ? JS : Don't worry. Trust me. i will not disppoint you.again IH : Change your clothes...it's your first time in 3 years...must look good when you walk in.....the kids giggle when JS smooth out IH's hair.

At Star Music. Junsik discussing KM's 2nd album....to prepare 100,000 copies first ..KM : Is that sufficient..it will sell well. Junsik : Don't be over confident. What about your wedding ? KM : Before JS disappears...that is not possible. Junsik : So you get married when JS problem is solved ? KM : Of course...I love YJ so much. Junsik : It's not love....it's need...OK get married then...JS is joining us....He called me last night. YJ : See...there is nothing to worry about. KM : Yes...being with you.....will still have gains/benefits (??) Junsik : I didn't ask you here to see you like that...but to tell you...if you meet JS here....treat him well......KM : Don't worry...no one will ever hire him to produce albums again....so how will he get to meet such a big star like me ? .....JS comes in..... and sees YJ and KM .......... ( KM will definitely get to eat his words.....JS will rise again....start writing songs ....and KM will disappear ....or even come begging for JS's help )

Guest pilseung1

Thanks Bryan for your summaries. :)

I can't even begin to tell you how much better it is understanding each episode fully thanks to your summaries.

( KM will definitely get to eat his words.....JS will rise again....start writing songs ....and KM will disappear ....or even come begging for JS's help )

Hear!Hear!......may these predictions above of yours come true as I really can't stand that asshat KM and his witch,YJ....ughhhhhh

Thanks for the news! :)

Track list

01. 한걸음 더 너에게 -One more step and you

02. 나는 운이 좋았어 -I was lucky

03. 너만 있으면 괜찮아 (인호 테마)- If it's okay for you

04. 태양의 눈물 (전설테마)-Tears of the Sun

Download links

01. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486401.wma

02. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486402.wma

03. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486403.wma

04. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486404.wma

Credit: krdrama.com

Guest arielcc

I'm growing to like this drama!

I think the SH / SR / BR / DW development will make an interesting watch.

BR will no longer be desperately after SH and that'll give SH space to search his feelings. How interesting it would be if SH would end to be the pursuer of BR instead... :P

Track list

01. 한걸음 더 너에게 -One more step and you

02. 나는 운이 좋았어 -I was lucky

04. 태양의 눈물 (전설테마)-Tears of the Sun

Download links

01. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486401.wma

02. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486402.wma

03. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486403.wma

04. http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00143486404.wma

Credit: krdrama.com

Hi lilcrash - thanks for sharing here the downloadable link. Wahhh............ nice song, like it! :lol::)

Summary : Epsd 17 ( part 1 )

In Junsik's office KM : Who is this ? An honoured guest ...... Isn't it dear ? ( Puts arm around YJ.) aren't you greeting each other ? ...divorced for 3 years,but you can still face each other...YJ wants to leave.....Junsik : Yes...quick go....need to promote your album.... KM : Yah...dress quite well now....prepared this for today's interview ? Junsik and YJ try to get him away....KM : I hear you are joining our company...so you must have thought it over clearly...in the future....don't try to be too smart... Do as you are told..... Junsik : Quick leave KM : No matter. Welcome you as a colleague to our company...wants to shake JS's hand... JS looks at YJ...then tells KM not to be too happy....YJ thanks EW father....for making this difficult decision.....hopes he can live good life....

KM : Fallen to this stage..but still holding on to his pride. ( to YJ ) You did well...all this is due to your effort. Let's go celebrate. YJ : OK I need a drink. KM : Yes...but outside...many people around...so let's celebrate by ourselves....go to your studio... YJ : But we haven't had a date for quite a while...we are getting married so what are you afraid of ? I even got down on my knees for you... KM : Since we've already waited...so just wait a little while more....JS problem is solved...let's get married after the release of my 2nd album. YJ : You will keep your promise ? KM : Of course...I love you.

Junsik : When are you coming over ? Have not got Sajang's approval but as long as you join us..I can find a place for you here.... not much work....just take care of new artiste... JS : I have decided not to join you. Junsik : So you are continuing as DJ ? JS : Yes.There is someone there who has confidence in me ...how can I quit....when everyone has given up on me...only that person believed in me...so now is the time for me to show my gratitude.... I want to show her....I am not a total failure. Junsik : That person is Jang PD ? Are you dating ? JS : No Junsik : What no ?... That mobster Jang PD really cares for you. That's good....she may be quite quick tempered...but is a good person. Don't think too much about reality problems...... as long as you think she is the one... make her your woman. JS : We just started Junsik : The start.....is the battle half won... don't worry about anything else ...I am behind you on this ....forget the past...start a new life.

IH at JS's place measuring the curtains...JS : What are you doing ? IH : You will know later. How did things go ? JS : Everything is settled. IH : Don't forget our agreement. Don't run away again. Don't disappoint me again. I trust only you. JS : This is the first break we have together...where do you want to go ? what do you want to do ? IH : I have the schedule all planned. Let's secretly do it before the kids come back .....JS : ????? IH laughs and says let's go.... They go shopping for curtains...couple mugs ...bargaining for wall paper....having great time together...( IH can be so playful... just the person to bring back life into the sullen JS )

JH walks into dad's office with flowers that Daniel sent for IH.....IH wants him to keep somewhere....looks like not getting along with Daniel. Dad : But isn't she always meeting him recently ? She is also out on a date today. JH : Did they have a fight ? Dad is getting suspicious.

IH looks at the couple mugs they bought...start making a drink...when she hears the song...IH : This ? JS : That's right. It;s the song I was planning to play for you.Though I failed to do it yesterday due to lack of courage.... but today...i really want you to hear it....Thank you....for letting me love you. The past 3 years....just like this song....I was drifting alone...because it was so exhausting...i thought of giving up.... but because I met you.....because of you... I feel the world has changed...Thank you. IH : Do you still remember where we met the first time ? Your car broke down on a country road...and you needed my stockings ? The next day we met again at the airport. Today is the 100th day since we met....and also the first day of a new chapter in our lives. And Thank You...for letting me love you.......they hug.....kids come home....happy with the new decor.....and their bedroom......they really look like one happy family.

At hospital...cleaner asked whether their handsome doctor is going for date...look so cheerful. SH in the washrrom thinking about SR....getting himself ready.....: Watch out ...Fiona...from today..you will get to see my ability... SR : watch out senior.....from today...you will have to re-write your dating strategy.Baek SR's plan 3 is about to begin ! SR wearing stockings...not the fish net ones to catch fish but the ones to catch men....SH comes in and shocked by SR's ...stockings ? SH : What are you doing with the fish net stockings....going to catch fish ? SR : You don't have any sense of fashion ? This is the most trendy stockings in New York now. SH ; Yes ? But why suddenly change to this.stockings ? Is it because you are nervous...going out with me ? SR : Am I crazy ? ...My legs get hot easily...so wearing these to cool them down. Senior using cologne ? SH : What are you talking about....this is my body's natural odour...SR : Smells like rotten soya sauce.....SH smells himself.....has the cologne past the expiry date ?

At the lift SH : where are we going ? Is it like the last time...drag you out with me ? SR : No. It's KiHo oppa's birthday next week...have to get a present for him...looking at your built,you are about the same size as him. ..so be my model...is that OK ? SH to himself : my built ? She is pretending not to be interested in me but already observing me....SH to SR : OK even though I am very tired...will help you this time.. They go shopping....SH is shocked at the price....asked SR whether she missed seeing the last zero on the price tag…....SR : It's for KiHo oppa....from wealthy family...have to get something of this value....SH : I think you are completely out of your mind . SR : As long as I can do something for KiHo oppa...it's alright to be crazy. SH tries on a scarf and ask SR whether he looks like a model from some fashion magazine ? SR : Why is the scarf so wide....no.....his neck is too short ? Next, they try on sunglasses...SH : Do I look like ( ????)....SR : Better than him......this will make even ugly people look good ! SR ask SH to try on suit...but SH has enough...it's the last one......SR to herself : First part of plan is sucessful......to deflate some of his high and mighty air... SH walks out in suit....SR is captivtaed.....He is not a man...he is an art.....SR takes a picture of him...SH thinks she wants to keep a momento of him forever.....SR : Wanted to sent KiHo oppa the picture...to show him the suit ..whether he like it or not...but not good idea...you wear the suit like it is borrowed from my grandfather......not everyone can bring out the essence of a branded suit ...there is nothing wrong with the suit...so what is the problem ? ...Senior....your legs are too short ?...SH furious : I am not doing this anymore.....if I become your fake boyfriend again....fry (????) on both my hands....he walks off......SR : Sucess !!!

At home. Juri : Really..he was really that angry ? JR : SH is always making girls shed tears …it’s his turn to get a taste of his own medicine. SR : I was so nervous…afraid of over-doing it. What if SH ignores me ? I felt a bit sorry seeing how angry he was. Juri : Don’t be like this….dating is a psychological game. We have only just started… JR : For success…you must work harder… SR : Don’t you disapprove of SH and me dating ? JR : Disapprove…but you are my only sister….since you want him…I will do my best to help. Also, I hate JH…want to see his brother make a fool of himself. SR : Thank you JR : Juri : Children…from SH’s reaction….i don’t think he is a genuine playboy….just a very cute fake. As long as us 3 women work together…..we will succeed..Even though men rule this world….but it is the women who rule the men.I have been with your father all these years…one thing is for sure….no matter how old they get…they are still ignorant little kids….SR : kids ? Juri : That’s right….as long as you are in control..they can be manipulated….just look at your father JR : No….dad is not like that….it is dad who has control over mum……Juri : You are very good at spoiling the mood …SR : OK. What mum meant is that with SH that kind of playboy …as long as you are in control…..he can be changed. Juri : The SH now is worshipped by women……will feel dejected after being humiliated by SR……SR : What if he ignores me totally ? Juri : Don’t worry…as long as he is a man with pride….he will not accept defeat…and fight back….just wait and see….

SH reaches home….dad: why are you home so early on a weekend ? SH : Don’t you want me grounded ? dad : Why do you look so listless ? Did anything happen ? JH : It’s because nothing is happening.Don’t you know SH ? SH to JH : Yobo (wife) Don’t talk so much. Make ramen for me. Dad : Don’t eat ramen when you are in bad mood. Wait a while and have dinner together…..to JH : You brother is acting a bit strange. JH : Since he broke up with Bori…doesn’t seem to like women… Dad : It would be great to live life with Bori…. Why let her leave ? JH : Dad likes Bori ? Dad : I pity her…hope she is living well.

SH in his room…..thinking about Bori….recalls when he was with Bori : I must have done a lot of good deeds in my past life ….SH : why ? Bori : All the women are looking at you… I can’t believe you will be my husband……

SH : Looks like Bori, you are the final one of my golden age….. now whatever I do…does not seem to please any women….really hurt my pride…….wait…Jang SH will not back off so easily……he takes out a ticket for a charity event….it’s tomorrow…..just wait ….Fiona….I will gamble with my pride to win you over.

At the restaurant…everyone is busy…..Sajangnim…where is little sparrow……asked DW : she is not feeling well, so asked her to take a rest. Fat guy says she is faking. Sajangnim goes to her room to get her…..she is in pain…what’s wrong ?...Sajangnim calls DW…. Send her to the hospital.

The doctor ask Bori how long had she experience pain…for about a week now….feel better when she lies down. Doctor ask if she is still working now DW says she is working in the restaurant. Doctor says when a pregnant women get too exhausted…the (womb/uterus ???) may contract ??? But the condition is not that serious…just need to rest. If the situation was worse…the baby may be in danger. Doctor tells DW that her health is quite bad…to get her some health tonic and she must rest or it will get worse.

DW brings Bori out for dinner…ask what she feels like eating….eat more…does your stomach still hurt ? Bori nods. You really want to bring up the child by yourself ? It’s not too late to tell the baby’s father. Bori : That person thinks I have aborted the baby. To me, he is like the stars in the sky…too high up…I can only look at him ..but cannot touch him. Because I like him too much…always sticking to him….causing him so much misery…then I realize…love must be responsible….I really want to hang on…but I can only let go. DW : So you decided to have the baby by yourself. Bori : I went to the hospital for the abortion…but cannot bear to abort my baby … DW : so you told that man…you had the abortion. If he knew you didn’t..what will you do ? Bori : It doesn’t matter…the baby is mine alone.I will bring him up myself.I can do it. That person is already a stranger DW : That’s not right. Don’t you have any family ? Bori : I can’t let my parents see me like this. I have it all plan…work for a few months in the restaurant to make enough money…then move away.Let me continue until then.

After dinner, DW buys some health tonic for Bori ..tells her she must finish it.

Guest winwetty

Summary : Epsd 17 ( part 1 )

DW brings Bori out for dinner…ask what she feels like eating….eat more…does your stomach still hurt ? Bori nods. You really want to bring up the child by yourself ? It’s not too late to tell the baby’s father. Bori : That person thinks I have aborted the baby. To me, he is like the stars in the sky…too high up…I can only look at him ..but cannot touch him. Because I like him too much…always sticking to him….causing him so much misery…then I realize…love must be responsible….I really want to hang on…but I can only let go. DW : So you decided to have the baby by yourself. Bori : I went to the hospital for the abortion…but cannot bear to abort my baby … DW : so you told that man…you had the abortion. If he knew you didn’t..what will you do ? Bori : It doesn’t matter…the baby is mine alone.I will bring him up myself.I can do it. That person is already a stranger DW : That’s not right. Don’t you have any family ? Bori : I can’t let my parents see me like this. I have it all plan…work for a few months in the restaurant to make enough money…then move away.Let me continue until then.

After dinner, DW buys some health tonic for Bori ..tells her she must finish it.

this part really makes me cry... :tears:

thanks bryan for the wonderful summary...

♡♥ 21부 ::2008년 12월 13일 토요일♥♡

인순은 보리의 손에 든 사진이 신호 사진인지 모른 채 사진을 보여 달라고 말하고, 보리는 이미 남이 된 사이라며 끝까지 사진을 숨긴다. 하지만 식당 안에서 보리의 임신을 두고 시끄러운 걸 더 이상 참지 못하겠다며 인순은 보리의 옷을 들어 임신 사실을 확인한다. 그리고 붕대로 칭칭 감은 보리의 배를 보고 경악한다. 세라는 자신을 계속 수많은 베이비 중에 하나로 대하는 신호의 태도에 마음이 아프고, 고민 끝에 자신의 진심을 고백하기로 결심한다.영주와 강민의 모든 계획을 알게 된 전설은 두 사람을 찾아가고, 이혼 당시 영주가바람을 폈다고 시인한 각서를 내밀며 모든 진실은 밝히겠다고 말하는데...

♥♡21集 ::2008年12月13日:: 星期六♥♡

仁顺不知道宝利手里拿著信好的照片,向宝利要求给他看,宝利说已经是陌生人了,到最后还是没给,但餐厅内宝利怀孕的事已经是沸沸扬扬,仁顺把宝利的衣服掀开确认,看见宝利用绷带层层紧裹的肚子很惊讶.世拉为自己是信好众多宝贝中的一个感到伤心.决定不再烦恼要跟信好坦白,知道江岷所有计画的传说前往找两人理论,说要把离婚当时英珠的外遇揭穿,先跟英珠打个照面,要把一切的真相都公开...

credit baidu My Precious You

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-286087-48-1.html

Preview Ep21

IS din know BR was holding SH's photo & wanted BR to show her. She said it was a stranger to her & din showed the photo to her. BR's pregancy became a hot topic in the restaurant, IS lifted her blouse to witness the bandage tightly tied onto her waist & was shocked. SR was sad to learn she was just one of SH's many 'tresures' & decided to be honest to him. Knowing KM's plan, SC went to look both of them & mentioned he wanted to reveal the truth abt her extramarital affair.................

*pardon my translation if its off*

Guest puppyiz

Weeeee ~ * InHo's Theme *

I've been thirsting for this song for like ages ... [ Komawo sayo 'lilcrash' & 'huangsy' ]

Romanized lyrics (credit me ^^ )

'너만 있으면 괜찮아' NeoMan IssEuMyeon GwaenChanhA by rookie singer 노을

정말 그날 같았어

JeongMar geu nar gat asseo

그대 눈속에 내가 있던 날

Geu dae nun sog e nae ga it deon nal

아직도 난 오랜 습관처럼

A jik do nan o raen seup gwan cheo reom

너를 내 삶속에 간직하고 있는데..

Neo reur nae salm sog e gan jik ha go it neun de..

믿고 싶어었나봐

Mit go sipeo eoss na bwa

내가 너에게 마지막일꺼란

Nae ga neo e ge ma ji mag il kkeo ran

그렇게 오래 마음이 아팠는데

Geu reoh ge o rae ma eum I a pat neun de

너를 지울 수가 없는걸..

Neo reur ji ur su ga eopt neun geor

너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말

Neo man iss eu myeon gwaen chanh a ha ji mot haet deon geu mal

너만 돌아와 준다면 모두다 말할텐데

Neo man dor a wa jun da myeon mo du da mal hal ten de

아무런 말없이 보내야 했던

A mu reon mar eopsi bo nae ya haet deon

너만 다시 돌아와 온다면..

Neo man da si dora wa on da myeon..

아무렇지도 않게

A mu reoh ji do anh ge

그냥 그렇게 웃어도 보지만

Geu nyang geu reoh ge useo do bojiman

너는 나에게 슬픈 세상이 되여

Neo neun na e ge seul peun se sangi deo yeo

아직도 날 아프게 하네..

A jik do nar a peu ge ha ne..

너만 있으면 괜찮아 하지 못했던 그 말

Neo man iss eu myeon gwaen chanha ha ji mot haet deon geu mar

너만 돌아와 준다면 모두다 말할텐데

Neo man dor a wa jun da myeon mo du da mal hal ten de

아무런 말없이 보내야 했던

A mu reon mar eopsi bo nae ya haet deon

너만 다시 네게 돌아올 수 있다면..

neo man dasi ne ge dor a or su it da myeon..

너 때문에 나 또 다시 눈물 흘려야 해도

Neo ttae mun e na tto da si nun mur heul lyeo ya hae do

너만 돌아와 준다면 모두 다 말할꺼야

Neo man dor a wa jun da myeon mo du da mal hal kkeo ya

니가 있어야 할 곳이 바로 내곁이라고

Ni ga isseo ya har gos I ba ro nae gyeot I ra go

너만 다시 돌아온다면...

Neo man da si dor a on da myeon …

Archived