[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

sorry for the late

♡♥ 第28集 ::2009年 1月 4日 星期日♥♡

英珠坚持想要见孩子,传说最终无法拒绝她的恳求,恩宇看到英珠竟然能记起那是妈妈。

与父亲之间的纠葛越来越感到痛苦的仁好终于忍不住跑到伯母淑斐家、之后打聴到仁好在那里的父亲到淑斐的炸鸡店里去找她。当仁好见到父亲时涙流満面地求他、父亲在苦悩挣扎之后说传说的事我再重新考虑考虑。

仁顺与信好见面后由于受到重大打撃而病倒了、宝利在仁顺身边诚心诚意地护理着她。信好决心不再为了母亲的事情而烦恼于是向世拉求婚.

Preview ep28

YJ demanded to see her kids. JS said he could not oblige her pleadings, EW saw YJ & recognised that she was her mom. Unable to endure her conflicts with her dad, IH ran to her aunt's house. Knowing that IH was there, he ran to find her. When she saw her dad, she begged on her knees, hoping he would change his opinon with JC. After the meeting with SH, IS suffered a huge blow & fell ill. BR was staying by her side taking care of her. SH decided not too pre-occupied about his mum, he proposed with SR.

29集予告

仁順対一男説以後自己不会再来找孩子了説完流着涙離開。振好看到停着一両出租車坐上去就去追赶仁顺的车,结果彩拉也跑過来于是両人一起来到仁順的飯店。

俊世逼世拉写下誓約書今後絶対放棄和信好結婚的想法。世拉直到最後也不願順従父親結果離家出走。信好説服世拉把她帯到父親那里、可父親看見両人越发火冐三丈。

仁好為了譲父親原諒自己跑到伯母家的事、予約了餐庁想請父親和傳説一起吃飯。但是到達約会地点的傳説聴到孩子們不見了的消息、最後得知是英珠不声不响地把孩子帯走了・・・

Preview ep29

IS promised IN that she would not be seeing her kids anymore & left in tears. JH who happened to witness that, hailed a cab & ran after, together with CR.

JS forced SR to give up SH & write in black & white. SR did not oblige & left home. SH persuaded SR & brought her back home. Her dad was fuming mad when he saw both of them together.

IH asked JS & her dad out for a meal. But when she reached the restaurant, she heard from JC that his kids were missing... It was actually YJ who had taken the kids away...

*pardon me if my translation is off*

preview of ep28....

been terribly sick since last week only just recovered few days ago.....

Glad you're feeling better. I for one wait until the streaming episode is available so your translation is just in time ;)

Thanks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the Ep 29 caps, skara.

Finally watched Ep 28!

IH's dad is kinda like a mirror image of JS? Is that why IH's dad don't like IH and JS together at first? Because IH's dad raised IH, SH, JH since Song In Soon( their mother) abandoned them. But in Ep 28, IH's dad said he'll re-think about it. Do we know why Song In Soon had to leave them?

And JS had to raise EW and JW by himself, since Seo Young Joo (JS's ex-wife) left them because of KM. But now YJ (Young Joo) is back to cause more trouble since KM dumped her.

Does YJ really want to get back together with JS? Or she just wants to cause trouble & break up JS and IH?

I think YJ kinda turned a bit crazy after she got dumped by KM.

Guest puppyiz

queer

Welcome back .. glad you have felt better already. thank you very much for helping us translate the previews.

Loving your translations n looking forward for more. Take good care too !

sorry for the late preview of ep28....

been terribly sick since last week only just recovered few days ago.....

Thank you 'skara' for the caps...pls post more if there is time.

'lilcrash'

I find YeongJoo kinda mental.. since she's no longer wanted by KangMin & she attempted suicide.

Now facing some kinda insecurities like emotional stress, i assume she's now out to revenge on JeonSeol by using the children ??

Looking forward to know what she's up to.

End of epsd 29.....what is YJ trying to do again ? She actually went to look for IH at her home ? IH's dad already objects to IH seeing JS....then JS didn't turn up for meal with them at the restaurant because YJ took the kids away......and then ex-wife turns up in front of his house.....he is definitely not going to let IH continue seeing JS.....

It's both fault but she is the most suffering because she is sacrificing her love to SH by leaving him to have better life since he doesn't have the same feeling of love for her & to not burden him with a new life he doesn't ready for it.. so I think she is the one suffering most by being abandon in most critical time of her life at such a young age.. :)

I do agree with you cutegirl.... Thanks for providing for the CB link :) I totally forget to download it yesterday coz i kidda fell asleep ^hehe^

I do not like SH's slutty ways but in his defense, he has not lied to the 2 women about who he is and his ability/inability to love them. They chose to blind themselves to the truth and thought of him as a prince in a fairy tale. Both claim they sincerely loved him but I really wonder whether they loved him or loved who they thought he was!

I guess to me, it seems in flashbacks that SH was lying to BR by omission. She is a completely naive and clueless virginal country girl and he is an experienced Casanova who has had many women. I don't even mean it that badly, but they hardly seem on an equal playing field and he should have been more responsible since she looks like an easy mark. And he is being so sweet and romantic in those flashbacks. It just seems with all that experience he should have been a little smarter but I guess we the drama!

Guest lucky_moon

After watching Ep23 yesterday I have to admit for the first time I hate IH & JS relation.. I agree with JH for what he did when he saw his sister with a single father with 2 kids, I feel really pity for her father; he loved her & trust her but all what she did is betraying him.. If i have a father who loved me & raise me alone without complaining for 30 year & all what I get him in the back is a secret lover, I'd really be ashamed of myself for doing this <_< .. no matter how much I loved the person, letting my father know should be the first thing to do if I respect him in order to have the bless for a successful relation with the other partner.. I'm completely with JH until she at least let him know about her relation with JS, honesty always the survive for these situations.. :tongue2:

And to all you Bori haters out there, why don't you guys just take a big FAT CHILL PILL.

You gotta take a chill pill too! lmao..but i understand your sentiments. I've been a BR-SH supporter

all this time and it's funny to read comments about DW and BR. It's like saying "aww poor thing, just get

the leftover and scraaam, Get the hell out of the picture so that SH and SR will be together" wahaha..

geeez! all saying wanting her to be happy but not with the man she loves. But still I'm patiently..patiently

waiting for this story to progress and not beat around the bush.

Guest babymarzy07

You gotta take a chill pill too! lmao..but i understand your sentiments. I've been a BR-SH supporter

all this time and it's funny to read comments about DW and BR. It's like saying "aww poor thing, just get

the leftover and scraaam, Get the hell out of the picture so that SH and SR will be together" wahaha..

geeez! all saying wanting her to be happy but not with the man she loves. But still I'm patiently..patiently

waiting for this story to progress and not beat around the bush.

lol.. hahaha hmm from what get i think its basically that people see DH and BR together as a better match.

im a SH - SR shipper to a certain extent (that SH is being sincere and not playing around) .. but yeah im thinking DH and BR are better suited too. but i sorta get an idea where this story is gonna go.. so yeah.. i just hope the writer does this in a not beat around the bush way too.. Id prefer JR - JH for all the couples to be come true.. :)

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE.

I am currently watching the EP23. I was carried away with the way Sinho surprise Sera on that Christmas celebration. I supposed It was the happiest moment for Sera.

hi Bryan.

At last Jeonsol shaved his beard. He looks so handsome.

Summary : Epsd 23 ( part 1 )

DW goes into Insun's office to look for info on SH...he thinks back...Bori said Healthy's father was a doctor at a health clinic in her hometown...OJ said Bori's husband look like the dentist....the file shows that SH served his military service in a health clinic. ended June 30 , 2008....Just then, Insun comes in. Insun : What's that ? DW : SH's personal record. I had to find out something. It's just a guess. Once things are confirmed, i'll let you know. Insun is worried that it is something bad concerning SH but DW assured her it is not. Insun : I'm worried about Bori. Gave her a break out of pity but she can't seem to get along with the others. When we volunteered today, she keep making mistakes. No one likes her. Tell her to mingle with the others and try to do better.

Bori in her room looking at wedding photo. ...thinking back at SR and SH hugging...DW comes in and ask what's wrong...she looked weak and pale since yesterday. bori said she is just upset for being so stupid. She thought that SH is just a stranger...wish for him to meet someone better than her and be happy...but she still has feelings for him. Bori ask for more time...she'll get over it and work hard, starting tomorrow. DW : For Healthy's sake, cheer up....where is your hometown ? Bori: You are trying to send me home but i won't go. DW : Then what were you doing at that place when you got into the accident ? Bori : I went to meet someone. i don't know what she looks like. She said she knew the baby's father. Why did you ask ? .....( OJ comes in and ask Bori to help out...they are busy )

SH at work in the clinic.....sees SR making strange gestures by herself. . At rest room , he ask her what those idiotic movements were about. SR : They're secret codes between us.When we date at work., it is necessary.( SR shows a code which says...SH ,you are so handsome today) SH : You don't have to say that for me to know it...so don't do it. SR : You are so lazy. when you are in love, have to constantly put effort into it. SH : I do. Even changed my screensaver to my girlfriend's photo. .. ( But it was a photo of a fat fiona !! ). SH : Like this one best...Look how adorable you are. look at those plump cheeks and strong arms. And it give hope to others. nothing is impossible. ( SR gets call from DW )

DW gives SR lunch for SH and have a few questions about SH's ex-girlfriend. ...whether he still have feelings for her. SR : Of course not. He feels burdened by her. ..that he had to be hospitalised for stomach ulcer. DW ask for her name as Insun is curious. SR says her name is Kim Bori. SR : Tell Insun not to worry about it. It was unrequited love on her part from the beginning. SH has already forgotten about her and does not want to meet her.

JR goes into JH's Dad's room...look at clothes in his wardrobe...not many and old and all out of fashion. ...takes note of the size of underwear... Wah...such a big bottom !.....Dad comes in....What are doing here by yourself ? JR : Nothing Dad : What are you hiding behind your back ? JR : Your underwear. Don't get the wrong idea...I was studying....Home economics....doing research on men's underwear. ..you like stripes.....wear size 105 because you have a big rear. That's not too small, right ? It's comfortable ? Got it. Thank you. ( JR makes quick exit ) Dad : Why does she come here so often...... underwear design research ? Is there such a thing ?

JH studying in his room. JR comes in : You want to go shopping for Christmas....this is the size of your dad's underwear. JH : How smart of you ( JR wants kiss ) JR : Do you have money ? JH : IH gave me some shopping vouchers to buy clothes but I'll get dad a gift instead. JR : What a great son you are. Buy me make-up with it too. JH : I can't. You look more beauitiful without makeup.

IH and JS recording in the studio. JS makes concluding comment : Christmas is wonderful because you have loving family next to you. Don't wander around on a cold day. Spend time with your family. It'll be a warm christmas. IH : Finished. No more work until Christmas. JS : What are you going to do until then ? IH : Did you just forget what you said ? You want to spend it with family. What should we do with EW and JW ? Let's go shopping. I got shopping vouchers as a prize for being a top producer. JS : A beautiful face. An amazing body...and wealth too....I'm a lucky man. IH is so happy to hear that : Let's go. Jemma comes in : So lovey dovey. Finished recording ? Don't be so obvious. You face is advertising that you're in love. IH : Does it show ? I can't get caught by Dad. Jemma : I warn you...you'll get caught so be careful.

JH and JR shopping at a mall. IH, JS and kids also shopping at the same mall. EW holds mirror while JW put on lipstick.....JH and JR looks on..comes over to ask whether they are alone....they run away...JR ask JH to learn from them...hold mirror while she put on lipstick.

IH looks at product with red ginseng....good for wrinkles...JS said that IH should use that. IH : What ? JW and EW comes over. IH and JS laugh at JW's lipstick..... IH : Let's go before JW gets any prettier ! ( IH puts back the ginseng skincare ) JS : Why don't you buy it ? IH : It's too expensive . JS : Buy it. My christmas gift for you. ( IH is so happy ....they walk off...passing by JH and JR )

IH : Thank you for the gift. JS : There's no such thing as a free lunch. IH : Excuse me ? JS : Let's go to the men's section IH : So you'll sow the wind and reap the whirlwind ? What a man ! At the men's section, JS chooses a pullover....ask IH's opinion . IH : Isn't the color a bit too bright ? JS : The older a man gets, he should wear brighter colors IH : What ? You need to wear bright colors already ? JS : I want to buy it for your father. What do you think of this ? I always feel apologetic. Say that you bought it for him instead. IH : Thank you. I'll pick out something Dad will like best. ( JS ask the kids not to go out to play )

JR wants to buy JH's dad a coat. JH says his dad does not need one to deliver milk. JR : That's why he is still single. I'm going to set him up on a date and have him wear a nice coat. They go to the men's section and see EW and JW....they go up to them : We meet again.... here by yourself...didn't come with adults . EW : Here with Dad and Nuna. JR : What about your Mum ? JW : Nuna is our Mum. JR : Your nuna is your Mum ? EW : She'll be our Mum. ( JS calling for EW and JW....... JR recognises JS......JR intoduces JH to JS as Jang InHo's younger brother.....IH joins them.....and is shocked to see JH.... ) JR : She's the one they were talking about.

JH walks off....IH follows : You can't leave like this. Talk to me. I know what you are thinking but it is all a misunderstanding. JH : A misunderstanding ? I saw everything with my own 2 eyes. IH : Yes. It's a misunderstanding. Calm down and hear me out. JH : You'll lie to me like you did to Dad and claim it is nothing ? IH : No. It's not a lie. JS and I are not dating. We finished recording so I came with him to pick out clothes for his children. That's all. JH : That's enough. I wasn't born yesterday. I want to believe you too. for dad's sake, I want to . Those kids say you'll be their mother. Didn't you think about dad ? What would dad do ? How much dad loves you ? What kind of expectations he has of you ? How can you do this to him. Since young, you told me....I should pity Dad and be good. He worked hard all his life to raise us withput Mum, so be good,you said. So how can you do this ? IH : JH. You are too young to understand me. So I am not going to explain everything that has happened. But please do me one favour. No matter what happens, i can't give up JS. I thought thru this and made this difficult decision. So trust me and respect my decision. Dad is sure to be against it. i thought about that too. However, i will eventually convince him. So until I tell him, please ignore this. that's better for dad's sake. Please JH. ( IH leaves and JH is still upset )

IH calls JS : Are you still there ? Yes, I talked to him. Everything is alright. so don't worry. i'll be right there ( But everything is not OK )

Juri comes home from work all exhausted. Junsik also comes home and sees Juri lying on the couch : Your husband is back from working all day to bring home the bacon...and you're on the couch talking to me ? Get up right now!. Juri : please don't start with me today. My feet are on fire from visiting construction sites all day... Junsik : I warned you. If you're going to be like that...just quit working. I can make a living for both of us. I am confident i can so quit your job. Juri : How can you say that ? What kind of world do we live in ? We live in a world with a korean woman in space when no man has gone. So don't regret it when you're old and begging me to cook food for you. Junsik : What are you talking about ? Juri : When you retire, a wife could cook for you. 3 meals a day. Junsik : So how many meals will you cook for me ? Juri : Obviously you'll starve...because you are a fool. ( Juri runs to the bedroom, close door behind her...and junsik barge his way in...) Junsik : I'll starve and be a fool ? Then...how many meals ? Juri : 3 meals a day + 2 snacks....5 meals total. Junsik : That's right . That's my beautiful. Don't act carelessly. ( Juri to herslf : Fine. Eat lots of meals and be a fat couch potato )

JR comes back with big news ...Junsik ask JR to act more ladylike . JR : JS's girlfriend is IH, right ? They were shopping together and got caught by JH and me. Junsik : So ? Juri : Her family will find out now and be against it . JR : That's right. JH cried and had a fit. If his dad finds out, IH will be in trouble. Junsik : In trouble?. What's his number ? I'll talk to IH's father and tell him that JS is a nice guy and he should just let them get married. Juri : That's enough. Calm down. JR : Dad. Don't worry about other people's business. Worry about your daughter. Junsik : My daughter ? Which one ? SR ? Is SR dating a bad guy right now ? .......

Guest densetsu_ghem

I like Bori's character. I can say that her character really exists in this world. She fall in love with a wrong man. She thought that he really loves her. Now, she got pregnant... and she loves him that much so she decided to let him go despite the fact that she needed him the most.

At least Bori take her responsibility and she tried her best to be an independent woman, and a good mother to her baby. She doesnt want to burden SH.

I really want to watch SH reaction if he learn that Bori is still pregnant with his baby! lol

DOes SR knows the reason why SH doesnt have a mother??

Guest b00kw0rm

lol.. hahaha hmm from what get i think its basically that people see DH and BR together as a better match.

im a SH - SR shipper to a certain extent (that SH is being sincere and not playing around) .. but yeah im thinking DH and BR are better suited too. but i sorta get an idea where this story is gonna go.. so yeah.. i just hope the writer does this in a not beat around the bush way too.. Id prefer JR - JH for all the couples to be come true.. :)

Yes, any woman should thank her lucky stars to find a man like DH. Why did someone refer to him as a 'leftover"? Not in any universe!

I like Bori's character. I can say that her character really exists in this world. She fall in love with a wrong man. She thought that he really loves her. Now, she got pregnant... and she loves him that much so she decided to let him go despite the fact that she needed him the most.

At least Bori take her responsibility and she tried her best to be an independent woman, and a good mother to her baby. She doesnt want to burden SH.

I really want to watch SH reaction if he learn that Bori is still pregnant with his baby! lol

DOes SR knows the reason why SH doesnt have a mother??

me too... I love Bori character... She was so nice... but in other side we feel she is very pitiful...

Hope that she can meet someone who truly loves her...

Anyone know where can I watch this drama streaming ? on which site ? or any project group subbing this drama ? It's a good drama but I can't seem to find the streaming site... I didn't watch the first part of the drama so not too clear about their relationship... I hope I can watch again...

Can't wait to watch next eps...

Anyone know where can I watch this drama streaming ? on which site ? or any project group subbing this drama ? It's a good drama but I can't seem to find the streaming site... I didn't watch the first part of the drama so not too clear about their relationship... I hope I can watch again...

Can't wait to watch next eps...

Streaming online (Chinese subs)- http://hjzlg.com/rh/3636/

No english subs.

Archived