[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Omg, Bori is so annoying... all her yappin and cryin. I wish they would just cut her out.

the drama won't be that interesting if they cut her out. I kidda like the progression of Bori's character. And i also i kidda watch this drama bcoz of her character. I think you don't understand her character that's why you feel this way.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, Bori is so annoying... all her yappin and cryin. I wish they would just cut her out.

I think I'd be "yapping and crying" if I was an unwed, penniless, uneducated girl. The thing that I don't get is how she could still have feelings (other than lost dreams sort of feelings) for SH when he was really lacking all sympathy for her position and his responsibility in creating it.

Isn't that the outcome of seducing a naive girl while not using birth control? He needed to show a lot more responsibility. He seems really shallow and they are trying to make him seem sensitive because he is nice to orphans (well in Ep 22 or whatever was showing last weekend).

the drama won't be that interesting if they cut her out. I kidda like the progression of Bori's character. And i also i kidda watch this drama bcoz of her character. I think you don't understand her character that's why you feel this way.

Lol. I get that I'm supposed to feel sorry for the girl cuz she's pregnant and penniless.. but honestly that's not only SH's fault, it's hers too. I understand her character and it is annoying.

Guest b00kw0rm

Lol. I get that I'm supposed to feel sorry for the girl cuz she's pregnant and penniless.. but honestly that's not only SH's fault, it's hers too. I understand her character and it is annoying.

My sentiments exactly!

Guest lucky_moon

It's both fault but she is the most suffering because she is sacrificing her love to SH by leaving him to have better life since he doesn't have the same feeling of love for her & to not burden him with a new life he doesn't ready for it.. so I think she is the one suffering most by being abandon in most critical time of her life at such a young age.. :)

Guest babymarzy07

I have to say that SH is one lucky guy...to have 2 women love him so much.....My feeling on this : SR will help SH to overcome his insecurities....to open his heart...learn to accept another's feelings....learn the true meaning of love...and to truly love another person.....but it may be to prepare SH to love Bori, accept responsibilty ...be a father... Without SR....I don't think SH can be all that to Bori.....Isn't all this so unfair to SR ? And DW who has done so much for Bori..... isn't it also unfair to DW ? My personal conclusion : SH DOES NOT DESERVE BORI OR SR. I'll just wait patiently for the scriptwriter to decide who SH will end up with.....to me.....he's a jerk ...causing so much pain to the women who love him.

i just wanna add in, i agree totally. nothing against SR for liking SH and for maybe opening him up. but in the process she is giving her heart out to him as though SH really has those same feelings for her (i mean really, not like sympathy or what). It's unfair to SR and DW cause they have given a lot to BR and SH as well, emotionally and other things as well. i guess, ill wait as well. but i still hope somehow BR and DW end up together. and yeah even if SR and SH end up together or not, a least the 7 year unrequited love wont be as bad. ^^

Guest b00kw0rm

i just wanna add in, i agree totally. nothing against SR for liking SH and for maybe opening him up. but in the process she is giving her heart out to him as though SH really has those same feelings for her (i mean really, not like sympathy or what). It's unfair to SR and DW cause they have given a lot to BR and SH as well, emotionally and other things as well. i guess, ill wait as well. but i still hope somehow BR and DW end up together. and yeah even if SR and SH end up together or not, a least the 7 year unrequited love wont be as bad. ^^

I do not like SH's slutty ways but in his defense, he has not lied to the 2 women about who he is and his ability/inability to love them. They chose to blind themselves to the truth and thought of him as a prince in a fairy tale. Both claim they sincerely loved him but I really wonder whether they loved him or loved who they thought he was!

Guest pilseung1

:) Thank you Bryan for the summaries. :)

I would suggest that she is like that due to her pregnancy.It is known for a pregnant lady to be highly emotional.Just my two cents. :)

I think I'd be "yapping and crying" if I was an unwed, penniless, uneducated girl. The thing that I don't get is how she could still have feelings (other than lost dreams sort of feelings) for SH when he was really lacking all sympathy for her position and his responsibility in creating it.Isn't that the outcome of seducing a naive girl while not using birth control? He needed to show a lot more responsibility. He seems really shallow and they are trying to make him seem sensitive because he is nice to orphans (well in Ep 22 or whatever was showing last weekend).

This kind of love comes under the category of:

YOU GOTTA TREAT THEM MEAN,TO KEEP THEM KEEN

It works on alot of gals especially those really hard-to-get types.You'd be surprised how many females respond to that kind of "poor" treatment.

It's both fault but she is the most suffering because she is sacrificing her love to SH by leaving him to have better life since he doesn't have the same feeling of love for her & to not burden him with a new life he doesn't ready for it.. so I think she is the one suffering most by being abandon in most critical time of her life at such a young age.. :)

I totally agree with you.She is a kind heart who deserves better.I say again: DW for BORI...go for it!

Summary : Epsd 22 ( part 2 )

JS and IH decorating the christmas tree. JS : Thinking back, I feel sorry to the kids. I've been busy with living. I've never done anything like this for them. If not for you, I would have skipped it this year too. IH : from now on, enjoy everything like other people. Let's enjoy the time and the seasons as they pass by. Let's celebrate all the holidays on the calendar too, okay ? ( kids come home and happy to see a christmas tree.... they start decorating it...... IH's phone rings....it is from her dad ) JS : It's your father. Answer it . IH switch off phone : I'll call him back later, ( Continues decorating tree with kids )

IH's Dad calls IH again...but no response so he calls Jemma to come over to pick up some Kimchi. Jemma is sure he wants to find out more about IH.

At orphanage, restaurant staff busy with the kids...DW can't see Bori anywhere...she is sitting on the stairway...she is trying to think straight so as not to be caught ....DW pass by and sees Bori...Bori ask why the dentists joined them here. Whether he knows them well. DW says they are just volunteers. Bori: So they won't come to the restaurant again ? DW : Why do you ask that ? Bori sees SR walking down and quickly goes away. ...SR sees her back only and ask DW : Who is she ? DW : An employee. Do you need something ? ( SR need more paper cups )

Bori shaking ...DW sees her : You're pale. Are you ill ? Bori says she is fine and goes back to work.

Insun helping SH and SR. SH ask her what is on the menu. Insun said she prepared food which the kids will like. SR's patient won't open his mouth. SH persuades him with a soccer ball. SR is impressed.

Fat guy ask Bori to do dishes later and take lunch over to the dentist. Bori says she has difficulty moving...ask OJ to do it instead. OJ : For healthy delivery, you need to excercise... ( Bori begs OJ to help her )

OJ delivers lunch to SR and Insun. ...walks out and sees SH...tells him to enjoy lunch...but...Where did she see him before ? Insun thanks SR for bringing SH so she could see him. SR : How is it seeing him up close ? Are you proud of him ? He is very popular in the clinic for his kindness to patients. You don't have to tell me who you are. i think I know. When he collapsed , the porridge and red ginseng....as well as the way you look at him...you are his mother...right ? I think you should tell him instead of hiding it. Insun : No, I can't. I'm in no position to do so. It's enough to see his face once in a while. SR : SH acts cheerful. But he still bears the childhood pain from being separated from his mother. I think only you can heal that pain. So even if it is difficult ... Insun : No. If he meets me...it will only bring back the pain. It's better for him to pass me by like a stranger. SR : That's not true...I don't know your story...but I'm sure he will understand. ...If he finds out how good you have been to him... Insun : SH can't find out. Don't tell him I beg you. ... ( SH comes in.....did they wait for him to start the meal ? ) SH starts eating but Insun only looks at him SH : Why aren't you eating. people your age shouldn't skip meals ... ( Insun says she needs to get some water...goes out... and cries...)

OJ comes running to tell Fat guy that the dentist looks just like him....Bori's husband...he looks just like the guy in the photo... ( DW overhears )...Fatguy : If you are going to put 2 people together...be realistic...If Bori's man is a dentist, then I'm with the King of England. OJ : That's true. Why would a handsome dentist be with Bori ?

DW brings food for Bori and checks to see if she is OK. Bori apologises to DW for making him worry. She doesn't feel like eating but DW says she should for the sake of Healthy. ..must stay strong so she can raise Healthy well , all by herself, in this dangerous world. DW : You said Healthy's father is a dentist at a clinic...is he ? Bori : Yes. ( DW ask Bori to enjoy her food and walks off ...recalling OJ...the dentist look just like Bori's husband )

JH studying. JR brings a drink and wants him to play with her. JH : You may not have to get a job, but i do. So many are unemployed despite good academic scores and work experience. I don't have enough time even if i start now. plus, including the time i wasted following you around. I have to work twice as hard as others. My dad work so hard delivering milk to pay for my tuition.I need to get a job and relieve his burden. That's my goal. ...Why are you looking at me like that ? JR : When did you mature ? I've always think of you as a high school kid I studied with. ( JH asked JR to come over and gave her a kiss ...JR ask JH to study hard while she go make his dad happy....JH ask JR not to mention IH..his dad will worry )

IH bathing the kids...having fun splashing water at each other and JS.

JR goes into kitchen. JH's dad cooking. JR : What's your opinion? JS's girlfriend ..is it IH or not ? JS only goes from home to work...He won't meet a woman at home...so that leaves work. He meets IH most frequently at work...Jemma and Miri are there too...He only works with 3 people...my guess is IH... Dad : Why ? Did you hear some other news ? JR : No... Dad : Then, why ? JR : Just because...( Dad gets upset and ask JR to go wipe the table...they are having guest over for dinner )

IH and JS.....light up christmas tree with kids. JS ask what kids want for christmas so he can tell Santa Claus....EW wants a game console and a mum...JW wants a puppy and a mum. JS : A mum ? There's no such gift. ...EW goes and hold IH's hand : Nuna can be our Mum JW : That's right. Dad, marry her so she can be our Mum. JS : JW ....... IH : Since we heard your wishes, let's pray that Santa Claus will give you what you wish for .... ( to JS).......Are you going to tell Santa Claus ? { I'm sure IH's wish is also to marry JS....}

JR ask why Jemma didn't come with IH. Jemma : ...... Dad : IH went to arrange a guest. Does it take all day ? Jemma : I guess it didn't work out. JR : That's why you should have gone along...when 2 beauties ask from both ends, the men will fall like flies. Jemma : Even if the guest is in his teens ? JR : ??? Let's eat. JH : Are you going to spend christmas at our house this year ? Jemma : I think i'll be somewhere else. Dad : Are you seeing someone ? ( Jemma almost choked ) JR : Got it...You're seeing JS ? Seeing you shocked, it must be true. My dad said JS is seeing someone. It's you, right ? Jemma : It's not me. JH : Then who else, do you know ? Jemma : I don't know. The food is getting cold. Let's eat. ( Dad is getting suspicious ).

JS sends IH home. IH singing out loud.....JS : I'm so glad you're not a singer IH : What ? You're so mean. JS : We're here. IH : Already ? We didn't even hit a traffic jam today. JS : Go home. Your father may be out waiting for you. IH stretched out hands for a hug : It'll all work out well. As long as we don't change.

Dad walks Jemma out. Jemma ask if he has something to say. Dad : You said IH had a crush. Is it JS ? I saw a picture by his kids and a scrap book of his articles, Jemma : I'm sure that it's because she is working with him. I do that too. Dad : Then, there is nothing more than PD and DJ ? Jemma : No Dad : IH said the same thing but I just got worried, Jemma : Don't worry. IH is not a kid. If she is seeing someone, I'm sure she'll tell you. Please have faith in her. Dad : Sure. I worried for nothing.... ( Jemma sees IH with JS and quickly tries to distract Dad )

IH sees JS off. ... Jemma : What a bad girl you are. IH : What are you doing here ? Jemma : If it weren't for me, you would have been caught. What are you trying to do ? Your dad is already suspicious of you and JS. IH : You didn't tell him ? Jemma : I held back. It'll be better if it came from you. Please tell the truth and get it over with IH : I can't. I didn't get any official proposal from JS. I'm going to wait until his situation gets better. Jemma : When will that happen ?. You'll get caught one of these days. IH : I can't let that happen. Please keep it quiet until then.

At orphanage, SH and SR packing up...Insun came to thank them. ..and ask them to go off first. SR hugs Insun and ask SH to give Insun a hug too. SH hugs her and thank her for being his assistant.

Insun sees Bori working and tells her to take it easy. Ask DW to let Bori rest in the car. Fat guy gets upset with the special treatment Bori is getting just because she is pregnant. OJ : If you're green with envy, then you should get pregnant too. With your stomach..you might already be pregnant..with twins ?

Before setting off... SR ask if SH wants to end things...he gives her something....he found it in his photo album... SH : Next time, stand next to me when taking photos instead of hiding afar. You're no stalker...just a fool. (SH walks off while SR looks at photos...all of SH with other girls...and a fat SR looking from afar...so SH knew all along that SR likes him ? )

Bori resting in the car looking at her wedding picture,..it's nice to see SH again...and looking better than last time.......suddenly SH walks by... Bori quickly hides and tells Healthy that's his father....can you recognise him ?, it may be the last time, so let's take a look at him.....

SR comes and tells SH : From now on, I'll be the one standing next to you ? SH : Yes ( SR hugs SH ) SH : I just worry about how I should teach a naive girl like you. ( They hug while Bori cries silently in the car )

Juri : So this is the beginning of a happy story with SH ? SR : Thanks to Mum. JR : We'll see how long it last...once a playboy, always a playboy. Juri : How can you be so envious of your sister. when she finally gets to date the man she dreamt of for 7 years. ( Junsik comes in ) Junsik : Someone is ill ? Who ? Juri : I just said we were hungry. Let's eat Junsik : SR, do you have good news, you look great. JR : Of course. When people are in love, they become beautiful. Junsik : SR is in love ? Who is the man ? Juri : It's just the children's love she received from doing volunteer work yesterday. Junsik : I see. After all, what's in your heart shows on your face. No matter how beautiful you are, meanness shows on a face. People have to be responsible for their looks after 40. ... ( Juri chokes on her food ) Junsik :Why ? What's wrong ? JR : Dad, Don't you look in the mirror ? Junsik looks at reflection in spoon : Why ? I look good. What's wrong with my face ? ...

Bori working in kitchen. ..thinking back to SH and SR. ..she spills food ...mind is somewhere...DW is suspicious....he goes to Insun's office to look for info on SH....is SH the baby's father ?

Guest babymarzy07

I do not like SH's slutty ways but in his defense, he has not lied to the 2 women about who he is and his ability/inability to love them. They chose to blind themselves to the truth and thought of him as a prince in a fairy tale. Both claim they sincerely loved him but I really wonder whether they loved him or loved who they thought he was!

true enough, but SH in someways led SR to think that yes that blind love would be returned or might have hope. it's not his fault.

but i wouldn't blame the women for loving someone that much that it could have a happily ever after. i think it could happen to most people.

but this is their reality hopefully they can make good no matter what happens.

Guest dori dori

i find bori highly annoying as well. yea she's pregnant, penniless, baby's fatherless etc etc but ugh shes just so annoying i don't want her in it anymore lol. she bothers me soo much lol i dno why. i jsut got so annoyed of characters like her where they're TOO nice/chah-kae to the point where its stupidity. like honestly if things didnt go as they did because of fate how the heck does she think she could raise a kid by herself...and where are her parents? shes too "GOOD" it annoys me lol. if that even makes sense. HAhaha

it makes me sad because i first did not like SR but now i rly like her and i feel like she's gonna get her heart broken from SH... idno why... but i have a feeling.

inho is also annoying me in the recent episodes. ugh.

Does anyone know the progress of this series being subbed online, here in NY we are going cold-turkey and I miss it after KBS has gone free-digital and leaving cable, thanks in advance

To Gaia2u

Question, is that the problem why we are not seeing any of KBS & KBS1 program? I thought it was due to a strike in Korea. What is the real problem???

LMAO..wait so the baby is named HEALTHY?? i find that funny...lol

anyhow..OMG thanks for the summary. I feel baaaad for Bori and then

whispering to her baby "that's your father"..gosh. My heart got squeeze there.

dori dori: that's what you call DRAMA. Everyone's getting heart broken in this

drama. One way or another they'll be heartbroken but as for SR. Well, i still

think she's do something desperate to get SH. If SH will decide to go to Bori.

and THAT will really get me so pissed off ..lol

To Gaia2u

Question, is that the problem why we are not seeing any of KBS & KBS1 program? I thought it was due to a strike in Korea. What is the real problem???

To Gaia2u:

As of right now I'm sad to report that there are no subs for this drama. No subbing team is working on this project, so no subbing team=no subs. It sucks I know.

To Mekka:

As far as I know, since I still have KBS but they broadcasted a message, they switched it to a different channel because supposedly it gets a better signal plus I think it's like cheaper for them or something. So it's like only available if you have satellite or digital cable tv. but yeah you get the jist of it.

And to all you Bori haters out there, why don't you guys just take a big FAT CHILL PILL. I think she has a right to be 'yappin and cryin' all over the place. How would you feel if you suddenly wound up pregnant with the child of the man you love and you can't be with him because he doesn't want to be burdened when you and he both know deep down that you mean everything and nothing to him? I'd be 'yappin and crying' all over the place too. Especially if I was carrying a constant reminder of what I thought was love. Alas, I'm probably one of the few BR SH supporters. It's sad really how many people are hating on a poor naive girl who's never known any kind of real hardship until she met the irresponsible father of her child.

And one more thing, if they were to cut BR out there would be now SH-SR-BR love triangle and SH-SR would probably never have ended up together. They probably would have ended up some pathetic side story of something that would never have been had it not been for BR showing up and mixing it up a little. I tell ya, the things you do for love and the ungrateful asses who don't deserve it.

♡♥ 第28集 ::2009年 1月 4日 星期日♥♡

英珠坚持想要见孩子,传说最终无法拒绝她的恳求,恩宇看到英珠竟然能记起那是妈妈。

与父亲之间的纠葛越来越感到痛苦的仁好终于忍不住跑到伯母淑斐家、之后打聴到仁好在那里的父亲到淑斐的炸鸡店里去找她。当仁好见到父亲时涙流満面地求他、父亲在苦悩挣扎之后说传说的事我再重新考虑考虑。

仁顺与信好见面后由于受到重大打撃而病倒了、宝利在仁顺身边诚心诚意地护理着她。信好决心不再为了母亲的事情而烦恼于是向世拉求婚.

Preview ep28

YJ demanded to see her kids. JS said he could not oblige her pleadings, EW saw YJ & recognised that she was her mom. Unable to endure her conflicts with her dad, IH ran to her aunt's house. Knowing that IH was there, he ran to find her. When she saw her dad, she begged on her knees, hoping he would change his opinon with JC. After the meeting with SH, IS suffered a huge blow & fell ill. BR was staying by her side taking care of her. SH decided not too pre-occupied about his mum, he proposed with SR.

29集予告

仁順対一男説以後自己不会再来找孩子了説完流着涙離開。振好看到停着一両出租車坐上去就去追赶仁顺的车,结果彩拉也跑過来于是両人一起来到仁順的飯店。

俊世逼世拉写下誓約書今後絶対放棄和信好結婚的想法。世拉直到最後也不願順従父親結果離家出走。信好説服世拉把她帯到父親那里、可父親看見両人越发火冐三丈。

仁好為了譲父親原諒自己跑到伯母家的事、予約了餐庁想請父親和傳説一起吃飯。但是到達約会地点的傳説聴到孩子們不見了的消息、最後得知是英珠不声不响地把孩子帯走了・・・

Preview ep29

IS promised IN that she would not be seeing her kids anymore & left in tears. JH who happened to witness that, hailed a cab & ran after, together with CR.

JS forced SR to give up SH & write in black & white. SR did not oblige & left home. SH persuaded SR & brought her back home. Her dad was fuming mad when he saw both of them together.

IH asked JS & her dad out for a meal. But when she reached the restaurant, she heard from JC that his kids were missing... It was actually YJ who had taken the kids away...

*pardon me if my translation is off*

sorry for the late preview of ep28....

been terribly sick since last week only just recovered few days ago.....

Archived