[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest babymarzy07

Umm.. Lee In Ho is another name for Jeon Seol I think.

I'll use JS from now on, since everyone calls him JS~ :)

Sorry for the confusion...

Thanks puppyiz for the caps!

oh, i didnt know that. lol.

its cool. ^^ wow they have the same name.

just diff surname.. i wonder if inho calls him inho too in the future. kekekeke

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puppyiz u r my lifesaver!!!...i dun care i dun understand half of the dialogue (able to figure out the other half)...But all actions speak louder than words!!!l Like Inho's heart sign to Jeonseol! :lol:

Lilcrash, dun worry abt it ;) I can hardly wait & is even willing to watch without subs! :D

Guest tehliwah

hi puppyiz...happy to see u again. thanks for the info and your live saving caps. enjoyin the drama and hooked on it. for the past month megaupload is acting weird on me. takes ages to complete one epi and sometimes its a broken file :tears: . have been trying epi 14 but no sucess. only bigmail seems to work for me. anyway will keep on trying. :sweatingbullets: oooh epi 14 seems so far away...

Guest nana585

tks cococrust for ep13 ch-subbed!

Awww... so heartbreaking for IH & JS. Took alot to confess her feelings for JS and being rejected. Can't blame JS since he is so downtroddenn, being a divorcee with 2 kids, and feeling not worthy of IH's love. Hopefully his fortune will change for the better soon for him to be more confident. Would love to see them lovey-dovey together :)

Like Bori's new hairstyle! Her eyes are always sparkling and her accent so quaint! Her brashy ways to get things, although at time can be quite a pain but i find her ways so adorable. Looks like IH's mom's PA will play quite a big part in her life and i hope things will turn out well for both of them and "Fiona" can get her "Shrek".

Ep13 closes with SH meeting his mom at the lift, looks like he recognized her, any spoilers for the outcome?

<sigh> another agonizing wait for ep14.. :wacko: anyway thanks Puppyiz for the screen caps of ep14, seems like IH is now openly confessing her love for JS!

The kids are so adorable......no wonder IH loves them so much.

I guess they come as a package ....JS , EW and JW.

a59c122b32a347e6e7cd402ol3.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-11-18

df97f6f076a628b3a50f522tb2.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-11-18

8550361c9fa4d39786d6b62hj4.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-11-18

Now....if only JS can just stop struggling with his emotions.....don't think so much....just grab IH and kiss her....just like his kids!!!.

KBS World (Asia) Viewers

WEF 24 Nov 2008,

please note the timeslot change for

MY PRECIOUS YOU

(English-subbed)

First Run : Saturday/Sunday approx 7:50pm (KST) unchanged

Encore : Sunday/Monday approx 3:40am (KST) used to be 2:00am

Disclaimer Note : Please note that the above schedule is as indicated on KBS World website, at time of posting.

Guest puppyiz

Yeah ~ encore ! i certainly agree with you dear ! ^^ These 'babies' melts my heart

The kids are so adorable......no wonder IH loves them so much.

I guess they come as a package ....JS , EW and JW.

Now....if only JS can just stop struggling with his emotions.....don't think so much....just grab IH and kiss her....just like his kids!!!.

Thank you - tiki_sg (KBSWorld viewing info)... cococrust (D Links) :D

MU Links (unsubtitled) thanx to OMO-OMO site

Hi Marz..Nana.

Chelly...tehliwah : I am glad to be of help ( I am rocking with you in the same boat :lol: )

I rewatched Ep 07 - < observing the emotions that JS went thru>

Down at the basement car park -Tyres screeched.. JS's Ex came charging and hit him repeatedly,

with her handbag ! (how intimidating indeed !)

640ep071.jpg

She even threatened JS

640ep07.jpg

640ep07b.jpg

How can a woman of 2 children such as YeongJoo (his EX), would abandon her kids & leave a man like JS?? She's totally unbelievable !

[scene @ 10:00+mins]

Flashback - Was the commotion at the stairs, an excuse of 'abuse' that led to their divorce ??

ep07d.jpg

[scene @17:35+mins ]

JS's 2 adorable children waits for their father outside the house.

ep07c.jpg

JangPD's (InHo) effort & emotional support is heart-warming. I'd fall for her if I am JeonSeol (aka LeeInHo).

[ Scene @ 45.53+ mins]

JangPD (InHo) pretends to cry :tears: ... :P

ep07a.jpg

then next thing, she’s smiles& screams for joy.. giving JeonSeol a sweet surprise :D

(& that pat on his shoulder :rolleyes: )

ep07b.jpg

JangPD / InHo: " Happy ? …How much... "

JS: “ wanting to shout like how kids would..”

IH: "...lets hear you "

JS : “I .. !" ( Aish ~ )

IH: " I'll lead .. 1-2-3 ... "

ep7fiworks.jpg

both shouting their hearts out at the fireworks.. :wub:

transl : here Credits bookworm | nana

Guest puppyiz

lilcrash .. i missed u back there :blush:

Recap - Ep.08

HBS rcvs a call - famous actor & special guest 'OHJiHO' who's supposedly to be on JeonSeol's radio show

was cancelled.

600ep08.jpg

300EP08.gif

350.jpg

gangpeyeojaep08.jpg

JeonSeol surprised to SaeRa/JaeRa's father at his home.

He tells JeonSeol he knows the truth and reason to his & YeongJoo's divorce,

and that this gangster-like lady came up to his place & made plenty of 'noise' concerning OHJiHo's cancellation.

ep8aa.jpg

^I think i heard JeonSeol says this plant called 'chamomile' ??

ep08bb.jpg

ep08cc.jpg

:wub:

Umm.. Lee In Ho is another name for Jeon Seol I think.

If Jeon Seol is that missing boy Inho's father is searching for than Lee In Ho is Jeon Seol's real name.

Coming back to Jang Shin Ho and Bori.

Jang Shin Ho just had to get his desserts for being playboy. Fortunately, he is responsible enough to pick up his mess even though he was forced to. Absence makes the heart grows fonder is the case for Shin Ho (see, love can be cultivated), with Bori's departure, I am sure he will fall in love with her truly one day.

Bori is both annoying and country but in character, I really admire her strong determination and will. People like her will survive in any condition, any crisis. What is annoying about her IMO are her looks and mannerism. Change all that, she will be a beautiful swan and I hope that day will come for her. (I see a slight change in looks in epi 13, a good start)

I love this drama as it has all the elements of real life situations. Love, Hatred, Anger, Agony, Jealousy and etc...

Oh, I need to add in one more element which is Comic. The Baek's family is so comical esp with the husband and wife but I don't like them screaming all the time esp the father and the youngest daughter. Let's see how tonight's episode will progress with JS accepting IH.

thx for sharing screen caps n spoiler

watch it from KBS World n today eps Bori tried the wedding gown n she looks beautifull

but quite upset with everyone rejected her because she is not good enough for shinho just because she is from village and as for a girl who crush to shingo for 7 years (forget her name) i think she's too shalow because try to lure a guy only by her beauty

still hoping shinho will chasing bori n get jealous because her mom assistant

i'm watching this drama right now in KBS WORLD it's already on EPISODE 10 and i haven't watch the first 9 episodes! haha!

i'll try if this drama is worth to watch! haha!

i'd like to watch some FAMILY dramas! haha! LOL!

i'm watching this drama right now in KBS WORLD it's already on EPISODE 10 and i haven't watch the first 9 episodes! haha!

KBS World is showing the repeat of Ep 9. Think you got confused over the episode number, since it is your first time watching . . . ;)

So PALI, catch up on the earlier episodes . . *putting added pressure* hehehe

^oh, that's episode 9?

i saw in the SCHEDULE of KBS world it's EPISODE 10. wait, i'll go check.

oh, and this is the 2nd time i have encountered this drama, the first was EPISODE 5, then this is the 2nd. :D

and yeah, i want to CATCH UP! :D

-edit-

oh, just CHECKED, and it says it's EPISODE 10.. it's where OH JI HO is like a CAMEO? is that it? LOL!

oh! SHINEe, was already on the EPISODE! nice! haha!

i have to watch this! so many stars are on CAMEO! :D

-2nd edit-

i think it's already on EPISODE 9, seeing the CAMEO of OH JI HO, was in EPISODE 9 & 10, and SHINEe in EPISODE 9 & 10..

and this episode ended on OH JI HO.. okay! it's episode 9! i'll watch EPISODE 10 tomorrow! yay!

*EXCITED*

Archived