[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest nana585

Tks cococrust! How could we go on without you??

Hah exupery! Have been waiting for your "rantings" :lol: Enjoyed reading those descriptions of yours and I couldn't agree more! Kangmin is thoroughly hateful & to compare him with dogs is a downright insult to such lovable loyal creatures! My main worry is once the ex-wife & KM fall from grace, could the ex starts to harrass JS for reconciliation for sake of the kids? and become the 3rd party to IH & JS? that gives me the creeps... like Ryu Jin and Shin Eun Kyeong & RJ ex in Angry Mom!

--

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xshurri kurrix

isn't kim tae ho the body guard guy who almost always follows na moon hee's character and saved kim bori from the truck in episode 12?

hey can someone please tel me a brief summary on ep 11 and 12?

thanks!

P.S: im rooting sera and shinoh :P

Brief summary ep 11:

Bori and ShinHo in the hospital: Bori said that she is only marrying ShinHo because she has no other choice....but ShinHo did say that he liked her just a little so she wants him to kiss her like they did at the beach.Of course shinHo couldn't and I guess it just proves that he didn't have any feelings for her at all.

The Mum on the way to hospital told her driver that no matter what she must try to talk Bori out of marrying her son. The driver said that was not the right thing to do because of the baby. But the Mum siad that she can't see her son's future ruined and will take full resposibil;ty for her action.At the hospital,she left note for Bori to call her.

Seera's family spends day at water park. Seera's mum hopes daughter will mature after what happened ...secretly in a onesided love with ShinHo.

InHo at home getting ready for work. Dad comes in and ask her not to get into a marriage like ShinHo's. He is sad that ShinHo is forced to get married not because Bori is not good but dad hopes that InHo's marriage will have everyone's blessings.He has high hopes for InHo to find a good man who can provide everything that he could not.

JS prepares dinner for the kids before heading for work. Kids say they miss InHo so JS promise to bring her to play with them.

At work, InHo is determined to get JS out of her mind for her dad's sake. JS offers her a drink but she refused saying she likes peace and quiet while listening to music and does not eat while working. So JS wrote that kids miss her and wants to see her. She writes back that she is busy...and got upset and left room when JS wrote "Please".

IH storms off and told Jemma she can't work with JS. JM says IH must continue to ignore JS...IH says that a few days ago she was saying to JS to trust her but now suddenly she is so cold ....JM insist that is the only way even if IH thiks this is not JS's fault. JM says it is JS's fault for showing up with 2 kids in all kinds of situations and stealing IH's heart. Jemma says that she must do something to save her friend.

JS comes in and drags IH to the roof top. Asking what has he done that upsets her so much. she says it is her own personal matter and that it does not concern him....in future to just concentrate on work and keep personal matter separate. They went back to the recording but when JS starts to read a poem, IH breaks down and left.

Over at Seera's home, her Mum got a call and found out a divorced friend is getting married again to a man 10 years younger. She is so envious that her husband got really upset .

Jaera comes into Seera's room to ask for money to buy coffee for Jin Ho. JinHo waiting for Jaera dressed in suit with flowers to expree his love for her but Jaera took it as a joke . JinHo got really upset but Jaera siad she will accept the flowers ......but only so she could put in her handsome teacher's classroom. JinHo was so angry that he took back the flowers and stepped all over it.

At IH home, Bori calls IH's Mum and agrees to meet her. ShinHo comes home and the family has dinner together.

Over at YoungJu's place, KangMin is upset at newspaper article about JS and the kids .His manager even got a few calls regarding JS and his relationship with him. YJ wants him to forget JS and just live their own lives ....what has he to fear when she has given up everything to be with him ? But KangMin is worried that their affair will be exposed. YJ siad she is not afraid as long as he is by her side... but KangMin says he is not like her. he does not want to go back to the past when he had nothing. If YJ really loves him, she will make sure he never hears JS's name again. ( What a jerk ! )

JS at the playground with the kids. Kids feel sad when they see other kids playing with their Mum and dad. YJ calls to see JS otherwise she will see IH instead. She wants JS to leave his DJ job. In exchange ,her firm will get him a job writing songs. JS rejects the offer. YJ says that no matter how hard he tries, he will loose his DJ job as KangMin will see to it. YJ asked whether he is so confident because of Jang PD. It looks like she likes JS because she was speechless when told she loves JS. JS was upset that YJ actually went to see IH.

Over at IH's room, Jemma came to show IH's dad a picture of the guy that she is matchmaking IH with. He is a 35 year old lawyer working in her brother's firm. JS calls to see her to apologise . He thinks that IH was upset because of YJ. He wants them to be like before...the kids miss her so much...she is very important to them...because of her , he has regain his confidence. So he doesn't want IH to treat him so coldly. IH asked whether JS likes her.... because there must be some misunderstanding as she is going for matchmaking with a very eligible man. She admits while trying to help her show's DJ , she may have let her personal feelings got in the way.Seeing him struggling with the kids, she was reminded of her father . She will be careful in future not to let personal matters intefere with work. Obviously disappointed, JS said he understood and left.

At IH's home, the dad looking for Bori.....calls ShinHo but he has no idea.....but gets call from hospital....she is still very young ....so needs confirmation ....Bori is in surgery ????? ShiHo rushing over to stop her.

I enjoy watching...jemma...too...who is she..?

Park Jemma is acted by actress Yoon Hae Young 윤해영

cast_p_6_1.jpg

The previous drama that I saw her in was "As Much As Heaven And Earth 하늘만큼 땅만큼" where she acted as the Aunt to Park Hae Jin's character. She married her first love, the 40+ year old widower, architect-professor father of Han Hyo Joo's character.

20070404163912_973_0.jpg

hcmkbs0416hhj-37-ilsses-1.jpg

Gosh ... what on earth did Jeon-seol's ex wife see in that Kang min fella? How can anyone look into his psychotic looking eyes and be so totally infatuated as to do what she did to Jeon-seol & their lovely kids just to be with him.

Kangmin...the actor can't emote beyond (trying to) flash his eyes and railing at everyone. What an a**! The writers could've made him more interesting - someone almost likeable, perhaps; rather than this one-dimensional childish creature. I agree with you - I don't see why Jeonseol's ex would give him up (kind, sturdy...sometimes smoldering...oops, I'm detracting :P) and abandon the adorable children for this, this *thing*!

Then again, maybe it's the excitement and passion of a younger man? If it is indeed this, I wonder how it could have lasted so long. Surely, he'd tire of her soon enough? I'm thinking his constant shouting at her may be a sign of this.

Hey guys, picked up this drama recently and loving it. The 11 episodes over 2 days marathon was well worth it.

IMO, Jeon Seol's (JS) ex-wife Yeong Joo (YJ) is stuck to Kang Min (KM) for fear of being charged with adultery (I think adultery is punishable by law in Korea, seen a case recently in the net). As for KM, his popularity has just picked up and going for 2nd album, he is making use of YJ's talent to stay in stardom. If KM falls from stardom, I would see the couple split too. Let's hope by then YJ won't come in between JS and Inho (IH).

I loved to debate on the case of Shinho and Bori but....time is running out. I'll see you guys again soon.

Chao!

Btw tiki sg (kaypo queen :D ) , who is it that is on your avatar? edited :Jin Lee Han? Joo Ji Hoon or???

Guest phoenix08

Park Jemma is acted by actress Yoon Hae Young 윤해영

thanks tiki....i really appreciate your info...she seems very lovely in person and character...

i hope her role will grow..she plays very good indeed...

who is it that is on your avatar? Lee Jin Han? Joo Ji Hoon or???

Neither . . . it's Joo Jong Hyuk aka Ryan.

BTW, who is Lee Jin Han? being kaypoh again

Was she the leading actress in Tears of Diamond?

I checked out Soompi's Tears Of Diamond 다이아몬드의 눈물 thread. Yes, she was the main lead actress.

thanks tiki....i really appreciate your info...

No Problem, glad to help out.

Neither . . . it's Joo Jong Hyuk aka Ryan.

BTW, who is Lee Jin Han? being kaypoh again

Sorry, my apologies....should be jin lee han and not lee jin han :tongue2: :blush:

Jin Lee Han is the bad guy in "Who are you" who owns the art gallery. He is currently in Prime of My Life with Shin Sung Rok.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...193477&st=0

Guest phoenix08

Tears Of Diamond 다이아몬드의 눈물 .......... Yes, she was the main lead act.../ yoon hae young...

she looks very2 different from Tears of Diamond....

YOON HAE YOUNG..........very2 exquisitely charming yet quiet funny too...

Sorry, my apologies....should be jin lee han and not lee jin han :tongue2: :blush:

Jin Lee Han is the bad guy in "Who are you" who owns the art gallery. He is currently in Prime of My Life with Shin Sung Rok.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...193477&st=0

Ahhh, I know who he is . . . I only saw him in the period drama "Hansungbyulgook" though.

Thanks!

Haha...Makeupmag, like the way u describe the simply annoying, raving mad creature. It's like he'll start raving like a werewolf when the moon comes up (this is whenever he sees or hears anything abt KSS)...i need to yell here, I REALLY REALLY HATE HIM!!!...MOST HATEFUL CHARACTER 2008!

Now to the good stuff...ep 11 & 12 really makes your heart ache. Inho gradually realises that she is in love with Cheung So but trying to keep her distance from him. And poor guy thought he had done something wrong! Aww...

I like Jemma too...she's funny and animated! Always saying to Inho 'are you crazy?' Can't wait for ep 13!!! :rolleyes:

mypreciousyou-cap01.jpg

Guest babymarzy07

tiki_sg, this is OT but kaypoh is fookien/chinese right? this is close to what i think it means. :) or is it a korean word? gyopo? hmm..

me likes jin lee han too! :)

lilcrash, cant wait for u to catch up.it really addicting to watch. hehehe

i wish i could see the latest eps in english already. so many exciting stuff happening! :)

Guest nana585

Brief summary ep 11:

tks bryan for the ep11 summary. do u happen to do the ep12 summary? couldn't wait to see what's going to happen next. From the preview it seems Bori went thru the abortion & decided to leave & Jinho began to feel guilty & miss her. Just anxious to know what happens next & Inho - did she went for the matchmaking arranged by Jemma? From the photo he looks like the 2nd male lead in Golden Bride. Pls do spoil us

Tears Of Diamond 다이아몬드의 눈물 .......... Yes, she was the main lead act.../ yoon hae young...

Ah! So she's the same actress! Her character was so different in Tears of Diamond. I only recognised her after seeing the weddings pics in her other drama.

tks bryan for the ep11 summary. do u happen to do the ep12 summary? couldn't wait to see what's going to happen next. From the preview it seems Bori went thru the abortion & decided to leave & Jinho began to feel guilty & miss her. Just anxious to know what happens next & Inho - did she went for the matchmaking arranged by Jemma? From the photo he looks like the 2nd male lead in Golden Bride. Pls do spoil us

I think you meant ShinHo.

As for the date, yes he is the same actor.

tiki, this is OT but kaypoh is fookien/chinese right? this is close to what i think it means. :) or is it a korean word? gyopo? hmm..

me likes jin lee han too! :)

Yes, Babymarzy07 . . . it is a Hokkien (chinese dialect) / Fujian (hanyu pinyin) term for a busybody.

BTW Babymarzy07, please stick to "tiki" cos since the days of "I am Sam" you have been mis-spelling my Nick/ID on soompi.

Guest babymarzy07

bori, i think went through with it.. not sure.. couldnt understand.. they showed SH making it to the hospital too..

and was about to leave.. when she remembered she was gonna meet the mom of SH.

then tried to call her.. but couldnt contact her..

so she rushed to meet her..

and nearly run over..

its when the assitant kim tae ho appeared saved her..

i think he got injured too..

not sure..

Yes, Babymarzy07 . . . it is a Hokkien (chinese dialect) / Fujian (hanyu pinyin) term for a busybody.

BTW Babymarzy07, please stick to "tiki" cos since the days of "I am Sam" you have been mis-spelling my Nick/ID on soompi.

sorry its not intetional the misspelling.. i type to fast sometimes.. i press the wrong things.. 對不起

ahhh yeay it was what i thought it meant :D

thanks for answering despite the OT..

Guest nana585

I think you meant ShinHo.

tks tiki for the correction. Always got the names of the 3 siblings mixed up! :P

bori, i think went through with it.. not sure.. couldnt understand.. they showed SH making it to the hospital too..

and was about to leave.. when she remembered she was gonna meet the mom of SH.

then tried to call her.. but couldnt contact her..

so she rushed to meet her..

and nearly run over..

its when the assitant kim tae ho appeared saved her..

i think he got injured too..

not sure..

tks babymarzy07 for the spoiler! So that's how they met. wonder when the ep 12 ch-subbed coming.. this weekend will ep 13 & 14 rite?

Archived