[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest puppyiz

Dear me ! i dint realise this either ! 'KIMBORI 'was also part of the cast of *INSOON * ??? Why havent i noticed ?

< hmm ~ my eyes must've been to preoccupied with DHenney/HyunBin >

I got left behind with today's episode over KBSWORLD.. thank heavens you're here to enlighten me :D

I am much amused by your expressions over MR.MCP :lol: good one !!

( He's one interesting character.. )

and 'exupery' i'd say .... NOPE you're not 'weird' :wub:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh she is? i didnt notice. wow. i dont know why i cant recognize her even with the straight hair.
Ah ... I kept thinking the actress who played Bori look kind of familiar ... didn't realize she was in Insoon until Ovette mention it. You've got good memory! LOL
Dear me ! i dint realise this either ! 'KIMBORI 'was also part of the cast of *INSOON * ??? Why havent i noticed ?

LOL! im glad i was able to refresh your memories too :P i kinda missed a few minutes of EP3 so im gonna rewatch the repeat :P im sad KSS missed his first airing. but for reasons that concern his daughter, it's just right that he prioritize his family before work. but oh no LTR might get fired because of it.

im still on the process of memorizing their character names :)

Guest lucky_moon

After I watched Ep3,

I really hate Shino.. how could he treat Bori like this, making a show with Sera as his girlfriend, but Bori is not easy girl whe'll win Shino for sure & also will teach this playboy a good lesson on how to be responsible.. I think in the night club she was going to tell him that she is pregnant & I think now she'll rethink about this matter to reveal it to his family for sure.. I wish her to do it & tell his father, I think she is cute & honest person, also I like her accent

:lol:

Guest melyssa

Thanks cococrust for the C-subbed download link ...

^ yesterday's episode 9 had JHW with Kim Bori trying on that wedding gown that she's wearing in the picture but JHW did not wear a suit then (if I remembered correctly)... so, does that mean that they may marry afterall? Thanks for sharing, vkkkim!

^^ Aww ... I think they look really sweet in that pix.

I got left behind with today's episode over KBSWORLD.. thank heavens you're here to enlighten me :D

I am much amused by your expressions over MR.MCP :lol: good one !!

( He's one interesting character.. )

and 'exupery' i'd say .... NOPE you're not 'weird' :wub:

Hahaha ... glad to hear I'm not weird but I'm puzzled ... was DHenney/HyunBin in InSoon? You're talking about Insoon is pretty drama right? :unsure: I wasn't aware either of the two was in any drama at that time though.

Yeah ... Mr MCP is an interesting character. I find him quite funny despite his chauvinism but seriously ... how did the wife put up with him??

im still on the process of memorizing their character names :)

So am I. Haha ... I'm confused everytime I type out my postings trying to figure out what to use.

After I watched Ep3,

I really hate Shino.. how could he treat Bori like this, making a show with Sera as his girlfriend, but Bori is not easy girl whe'll win Shino for sure & also will teach this playboy a good lesson on how to be responsible.. I think in the night club she was going to tell him that she is pregnant & I think now she'll rethink about this matter to reveal it to his family for sure.. I wish her to do it & tell his father, I think she is cute & honest person, also I like her accent

:lol:

You're right ... I agree that Bori is not an easy girl & she will teach Shin-ho a lesson or two. I like that she's quite spunky. Actually I think Shin-ho & Bori might work out just fine because despite finding her an embarrassment because she's so countrified compared to other girls that he was playing around with ... he must have liked her enough to 'seduce' her. He was more against the idea of marrying and settling down probably due to his disillusion with love & marriage after their mother's abandonment of them rather than because he hated Bori. And I don't think Shin-ho is that bad because he was still decent enough to worry about Bori despite going through the charade with Sera and he kind of redeemed himself to me by running out after her after that.

* don't highlight spoiler if u don't want to be spoiled on episode 4*

I was shocked for a moment though when he brought Bori to the clinic!!! I would have hated him for sure if he did what I thought he was going to do ie. make her get an abortion!!! But thank god ... he didn't! He just wanted to confirm that she was really pregnant ... which I think was a smart thing to do anyway. Phew~ And even the part when he got mad at the riverbank and was yelling out his frustration and Bori was crying ... I think he was so sweet to explain that he wasn't mad at her but at himself for getting into this mess. Aww ...

Thank you!!!

Rating for Episode 9

Nationwide: 1) 내사랑금지옥엽 21.4%

Seoul: 1) 내사랑금지옥엽 21.1%

It has surpass the 20%, the rating should be going up & up as each episode is shown unless the plot became boring or if there is special broadcasting of other events(like sports) in another station...

Not surprise on the ratings it's always at the 2nd place and I believe on the 5th episode it did reach 1st before and always above 20%

I hope the plot will get on to be exciting since this is a 50 plus episode series but so far this show did not let us down . Kudos to the cast . I love watching Lee Tae Ran , Kim Sung Soo and Ji Hyun Woo

Guest puppyiz

I lost track which episode is being Aired today on KBS2TV..

Awww ~ that was a close call kekeke ... JS nearly kissed her !! :wub:

Pity JHW ... he's so stressed ... i feel he's gonna erupt.

I see NA MOON HEE in JHW's dental clinic.. OMG! he's in pain ... he'son the floor :o !

---

btw, 'yon' thanx so much for the ratings info. ^^

Guest melyssa

^It's episode 10 ...

And yes, it's an almost ... so sweet though!

He erupted ... I still don't understand why JS

forgave Inho(LTR) for getting the children into the studio ..

Guest puppyiz

^ thanx 'melyssa'

Right bout that point... i thought i missed some scenes..

JS's having dinner with his children.. ex-wife (SeoYeongJoo) calls JS's H/phone.. he switches it off.

His EX meets up with InHo...

Guest melyssa

^ Welcome puppiz!! ... so you watching online too ...

Wow the way IH talking to SY ... so cool!! Give it to her ... SY can sense IH likes JS ... getting more interesting ...

Haha .... IH is embarrassed to see JS in the library ... her 'Oh Good! Fantastic!' LTR is so good... a natural!! The way she fumbles is so cute ... JS's reaction is ..

Guest babymarzy07

LOL! im glad i was able to refresh your memories too :P

thanks ovette :)

awww.. when Jiwoo said.. I want to see mom.. omg at the ex wife saying that.. when the child was sick.. :ph34r::crazy:

what exactly did Juri overhear? i didnt hear it.. sooo sweet LTR was able to make Jiwoo eat

awww.. i missed ep10's start.. but i was able to see the almost kiss. LTR was sorta shy after. lol. it was broken... aw...

yeah from ep10 looks like the wedding does happen.. i feel bad for sera still since she worked so hard to loose that weight... thats a hard hurdle to overcome..

but thats a good thing too. i just hope she gets someone else since this is a long drama ahead. im glad she recovered from the overeating too.

i think sinho had an outburst to Inho (LTR) about the whole thing.. but i think resigned and gave in? sinho was being a meanie to sera too..

their mom showed up at the dental office wants shinho as her dentist.. sera voluntereed but she didnt like it..

scary shinho was so shaky during the procedure.. then suddenly dropped to floor in pain.. the mom interevened and called 911?

gaaahhhh.. the ex wife was bothering KSS again... but Kang Min who went to Junsik to demand.. pissing Junsik off.. OMG the nerve of the ex wife!! she threw water at LTR!!! WTH... such a b#$@! :wacko: says LTR must be in love with KSS.. omg i love when KSS and LTR met at the library.

so cute.. LTR was so flustered.. i wonder what sera and island girl were talking about in the hospital.. looks like the jinho saw the mom also..the wedding pic i think was a photoshoot thingie? id still say a big chnace for it to go through..

and the preview showed Island girl in the hospital? sinho rushing to stop her? LTR crying? plus jinho proposing to jaera?

Guest puppyiz

Nowadays, I am torn between KBSWorld n KBS2TV ... today is my family's turn to watch Cable TV.

So I watched 'live' :)

^ Welcome puppiz!! ... so you watching online too ...

Wow the way IH talking to SY ... so cool!! Give it to her ... SY can sense IH likes JS ... getting more interesting ...

Haha .... IH is embarrassed to see JS in the library ... her 'Oh Good! Fantastic!' LTR is so good... a natural!! The way she fumbles is so cute ... JS's reaction is ..

HAHAH (( :lol: )) what an expression !! I Lovvveeed this scene so much !!

( You took the words right out from me 'melyssa' ..thanx !! ) I repeatedly told myself ' i MUST watch this episode again ' :P LTR is super natural...

same goes with the earlier 'romantic scene' outside JS's home .. kekeke her knees went weak

I heard a crashing sound... d'you think she fell down & hit the trash can ??

Hahah ~ JS's reaction towards that ... keke Oh ~ so amusing :P !

JHW is eventually hospitalised … JHW's 2 women (Island Girl + Princess Fiona) dialogued.

poor Bo Ri crying so hard at his bedside..

I am not good with writing spoilers :blush:

OK I leave the rest to share your postings on todays's respective episodes on KBSWorld & KBS2TV.

Guest babymarzy07

^ lol... i love the LTR and KSS scenes very natural.. and just plain awwww... :wub: :wub:

hate the most ex wife and kang min..

and yes, ex wife getting near KSS or LTR. and Eunwoo and Jiwoo.

coz it just makes me go...

thats why i think something happend so the preview showed

the hospital thing and JHW trying to stop it?

hmmm.. probably guilty? or maybe beginning to like? :unsure:

hmmm.. i wonder.. what will happen.. so nice.. cant believe it just ep10 still..

i had no idea hong suah (Jaera) could sing before.. lol..

Guest puppyiz

..the wedding pic i think was a photoshoot thingie? id still say a big chnace for it to go through..

I think it's this picture ..right??

20081101090810579b6_090906_0.jpg

Archived