[movie 2003] Crazy First Love 첫사랑사수궐기대&#5492

soymilk

Cha Tae Hyun, Son Ye Jin
i think it's ok if you dont take this movie too seriously. =) cheoksarang.jpg Starring: Cha Tae-Hyeon, Son Ye-Jin, Yu Dong-Geun 차태현, 손예진, 유동근 Director: Oh Jong-Rok 오종록 Rating: 15 Up Genre: Comedy Synopsis: [Crazy First Love] is a comical portrayal of the unforgettable first love, which is part of everyone's life. Through na?ve but sincere-hearted SON Tae-il, who fights alone for his first love till the end, the true meaning of love is again wakened. Cast and crew members prepared 12 months to complete Tae-il's very own "Defend Your First Love Guide" and now, through [Crazy First Love], the secrets are ready to be handed down to those who are in need of guidance. His guidance and advices are simply invincible! This summer, every love battle will be won and the first love will be protected! When the script of [Crazy First Love] was passed around among all the big-time film producers in Korea, right off the bat, everyone knew this will be the next box office record breaker. Veteran television director of mega hit dramas, such as [Happy Together], [Juliet's Man] and [Piano], OH Jong-rok has combined all the right ingredients, which he learned from many years of experience, into his first debut feature [Crazy First Love]. This summer, it is guaranteed to be the movie which audience can't simply resist. In [Crazy First Love], CHA Tae-hyun, SON Ye-jin and YOO Dong-geun transform themselves into characters which audiences have never seen before. CHA Tae-hyun shows off his new super curly hair style of Cabbage Patch Kids. SON Ye-jin transforms herself into a frank mature woman from her previous image of a sweet innocent girl. And, last but not least, YOO Dong-geun, as a charming but brusque rural man, draws continuous laughter from the audience. With their fresh new characters and solid performances, the laughter and tears of [Crazy First Love] has tripled!! SON Tae-il(CHA Tae-hyun) is a super problem child of Kang High. He has an incredible IQ of 148, but, unfortunately, he's only interested in marrying his first love Il-mae(SON Ye-jin). When Tae-il demands marriage with Il-mae and strays farther away from school, Young-dal(YOO Dong-geun) and Il-mae come up with a proposal to 'bring Tae-il back to the right track.' He openly declares that he would allow Tae-il to marry his daughter Il-mae if he could raise his rank up to top 3, 000 nationwide from his current status of 300,000. Tae-il accepts the ridiculous proposal without a second thought. And 2 years later, he does pull up his rank up top 3,000 nationwide and is admitted to the Law School of Seoul National University. However, fooled by Young-dal's skillfully touching(?) performance, incorporating tears and snots, Tae-il gets softhearted and promises Young-dal that he'll keep Il-mae 'pure' until he passes the judicial examination. A man's words weigh and worth as much as thousand gold! From then on, Tae-il's ultimate mission is to protect Il-mae from all the sleazeballs who approach her~! Tae-il's new job as Il-mae's personal bodyguard has begun. However, his double-duty of studying for the judicial examination and monitoring Il-mae's whereabouts is keeping him awake 24-7. On the other hand, Il-mae, who wants to enjoy her college life and date boys, gets frustrated watching Tae-il, who only focuses on his study and even rejects Il-mae's approach to kiss him. What she doesn't realize is that he's doing all this to be with her. After countless night of no sleep and nosebleed, Tae-il finally passes the 1st level judicial examination. However, at his congratulatory party, Il-mae drops the bomb by confessing her love for another man. Tae-il can't believe his ears. Can this be really happening? Will Tae-il be able to regain and keep his first love? i just uploaded these.. enjoy! vlcsnap-1446015.jpgvlcsnap-1439180.jpgvlcsnap-1457886.jpgvlcsnap-1456128.jpgvlcsnap-1454669.jpgvlcsnap-1448982.jpgvlcsnap-1448171.jpgvlcsnap-1461604.jpgvlcsnap-1460511.jpg for more : http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories....3%29&filter=all

Guest sweet_treats1812

hmm...i actually thought this movie was just okay..it had it's funny parts, but it wasn't that hilarious or anything. in the beginning, i almost had trouble recognizing cha tae hyun, probably coz of his hair :lol:

son ye jin's role in this movie was kinda the typical one she's had so far...the sick fragile girl kinda role, like in a moment to remember and lover's concerto..of cors, i cant deny the fact that she was pretty :blush:

anyways~ my friend watched it too and he found it absolutely hilarious..maybe coz he's a guy and had a different view on things, he saw smthing in it other than the stuff i wudve called "corny" B)

Guest happy.birthday

One of the first korean movies I've watched ^^

I didn't really like the ending, but the movie was entertaining. I hate stuff where someone has a sickness.

• 5 months later...
Guest yufeifei

My only concern is with CTH's voice box. Darn he shouts a lot in the movie. In almost each and every scene, you see him shouting. But his curly haired look at the beginning of the movie is so hillarious. SYJ didn't shine at all .. a waste of talent.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kathkath

just finished this movie, and it makes me laugh and cry. even this movie was already old i still watch it, and it all because of SON YE-JiN, she's so pretty. one of a kind. ;)

Archived