^ Beautiful Thai Ladyboy ^

Guest ki_35089

Guest xl0v3juicy

She's prettier than a lot of girls! LOL. But I guess it's because of the surgery. She actually looks very much like a female... usually it's not the case with most "ladyboys" i see posted on soompi. The one thing that gives away her "true" gender is her freakishly large hands.... only males have such large hands :blink:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wins

GUDNESS!! I was 100% sure "she" is a female until I scrolled down and read. Who'd even think "she" was once a male?! Haha

Very very very pretty though. And her bones and facial structure are very feminine as well. Im quite jealous. Haha

:blush:

Guest Tonyc402

Well, if that's what they think, then let them say "he" isn't and will never be a "she". You yourself can't tell other people what to do.

Well its almost discrimatory in a sence. Of course NOW shes a she , she even changed her own sex organs . Just because she was born a boy doesnt mean anything . Shes a full out girl now.

Well its almost discrimatory in a sence. Of course NOW shes a she , she even changed her own sex organs . Just because she was born a boy doesnt mean anything . Shes a full out girl now.

I beg to differ, now I don't want anyone to think I'm being rude

I actually support the operations like this.

But that person will never ever be a full out girl, no matter how many operations they went through

she doesnt have ovaries, can't get her period none of those things. It's seems like I'm contradicting myself by calling her a "she" but I respect that she wants to be considered a female.

Guest mizz_J

She's a trans gender?

Wow she's gorgeous..

GUDNESS!! I was 100% sure "she" is a female until I scrolled down and read. Who'd even think "she" was once a male?! Haha

Yea, me too LOL.

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

preeeeetttttttttyyyyyy!

the first few remind me of a mix of leighton meester & leah dizon.

Guest michtiu_888

mini cooper! i didnt get it at first! when i was looking at her pictures i thought, gosh! another beauty!! but geesh, until someone ask why she's called a ladyboy!! wahaha!

she's really pretty though! haha! i didnt know its possible to be jealous to a (former guy) til now.. :blink:

Guest v3rmillion

asdfasflkhaelugeau

He/she (?) is really pretty.. :o

but then cosmetic surgery gone right makes anyone pretty...

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

wow, she's prettier than most of the girls i know...]

i was wondering.. when transvestites get their sex-change operation, how come they look feminine? is it because of the operation or did they go another surgery to look more female?

Guest smile521

wow, she's prettier than most of the girls i know...]

i was wondering.. when transvestites get their sex-change operation, how come they look feminine? is it because of the operation or did they go another surgery to look more female?

that's what I am thinking, I believe she looked feminine to begin with, she just got the sex-change operation to match her face. But maybe her feature did change, because usually these kinda of ppl get hormone injections, so they will stop growing beard and build less muscle and such.

But she is simply beautiful... I fully respect what she has choose to do. I use to live in Thailand, and you can see those trans-gender show, those girl/guy are REALLY pretty too.

Archived