What Is Your Favorite Chips?

Guest gummy_bear

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
Guest Courtknee

I love the Fresh 'n Easy Kettle Cooked Malt Vinegar chips. And Costco's chips that are also kettle cooked? They are both the same kinda.

Hot Cheetos with lime as well. And Ruffles. And any kind of sour cream and onion kind of chips.

I LOVE ALL THE CHIPS!!!

Guest paintyourxtarget

sun chips are amazing, but if crackers count then cheezits are my favorite. lol all other cheese-flavored crackers pale in comparison (hinthint cheese nips).

Guest shooting_stars

MMMM...seriously, chips are my absolute guilty pleasure. I warned my roommate about this when we first started living together and I still surprised her by how many bags of chips I could go through. My favorites would have to be honey bbq, hot fries, hot cheetos, bbq, and sour cream and onion. But I honestly love almost all chips! (Although I gotta admit, I'm not a big fan of Sun Chips or Doritos, but I'll still eat them if they're there.)

Guest amelia170

Tim's Cascade (avail in Western US) makes some nice jalapeno ones  -- not too sweet. 

I also really like the Whole Foods generic brand - plain salt

I like jalapeno flavoured ones, but they don't have em in NZ. =/

Salt and Vinegar will always be my true love though lol. Seriously addicting stuff.

Archived