What Is Your Favorite Chips?

Guest gummy_bear

Guest Hannah Banana1430291685

Flaming hot lays, hot cheeto puffs, and flaming hot funyuns! I'll sometimes reach for a bag of spicy thai kettle chips too lol

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zer0mg

I virtually never eat chips anymore...so salty! (*゜Д゜*)
But I did like baked potato chips once upon a time.

Guest vivrantthing

the jalapeno Kettle Chips or Dirty Chips! I also like the Sea Salt & Black Pepper Kettle Chips.

Guest Miyuki♥

My mouth is watering right now. I'll be back in a sec, I'm going to the store! Lol ><
My all time favorite is Funions with popcorn with 2-3 packets of the queso-jalapeno that come with the popcorn.
I also really like lemon hot cheetos with ranch
Oh and my second all time favorite are cheetos comillos (http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-90161558613484_2220_2539244) that are now only sporadically sold throughout Mexico. Now those are good.

Guest charcoalapples

I really like Chipin's at the moment. It's the chips that are made out of popcorn. They are so yummy. I also really enjoy eating Pop chips.

Guest PingFaun

I like this japanese brand chips. Calbee. The hot and spicy ones, or the seaweed type. Everybody should try them :3

Guest aliciaatethesandwich

Hot cheetos and the blue doritos are freaking awesome. I basically like any kind of chips except the ketchup kind. I used to buy pickle flavored chips all the time but they stop selling them in my area :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest kimchiday

i love the lays bbq chips, and i can't remember the names for the wasabi flavored and kimchi flavored chips i love back home :9

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dullynoted

My staple chips of choice would be Lay's Sour Cream & Onion. I can have a whole bag (not those dinky $1 bags) by myself and I'm hard pressed to share them. I've also been loving the Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar chips. They also have them with 40% less fat now, so it'll ease my guilt a bit. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived