★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

TaiTsuki - Love your one-shots. LOL, Junsu had to complain to his members about Liyin. So cute of him.

The rest.....just soooo naughty.... :lol:

&.LADEE_A - Welcome back. I love your artworks.

callingTHEWORLD. - Lynnie, of course we miss you. Love your picture spam.

Junsu will always pay attention to Liyin...and awww...Yoochun and Jaejoong...lol

The boys must of been thinking that "oooh, there goes Junsu again."

I'm sure Liyin's parents will be watching the interview, so Junsu gotta make some good impression there...lol

plumblossoms - I saw that you made a thread for Liyin's petition. Thank you. It nice to see more and more ppl speaking up for Liyin.

Hemera - Yes, if it wasn't all the Suyin moments, I would hate that cyworld interview more.

It is so unorganized and they don't give Liyin more camera time.

It seems like a boring interview, so the boys had to entertain themselves during break, shown in some fancams.

seaprincess - :D Yes, Junsu is such a silly boy. He doesn't want to make things too obvious, but he was caught on camera numerous times.

He can't just stay away from Liyin for too long.....he can't help it....lol

Kim Nalysha - haha...yes...Suyin brother :lol:

Nirvana - lol, I read your update...just in case I forgot to tell you later...haha

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

ROFL, CYWorld had subtle SuYin moments; my favorite being Junsu showing off the plushie that LiYin handled him to YooChun and then kissing it thinking no one saw. :rolleyes: ..we saw, Su, we saw XDDD.

and STFU, Lynnie, we don't miss you 'cause we always talk on msn :P

Guest capri-shiqi

Anyway, a short info on WHY Park Kyung Lim mentioned TIMELESS.

Apparently, PKL is Junsu's NEIGHBOUR. She lives in the same estate as him,

so she somehow knows Junsu's family and pretty close with each other cause Junsu will see her around his estate at Illsan. ^^

So, either PKL knows something, or she simply just love TIMELESS. =))

Sorry for not coming back for the past few days,

was having a girl's sleepover party at my house, work, i'm sick and I have alot of TVXQ videos that I have not watch.

LOL~

I'll probably be missing a few days again. xD

Guest liljdazngal06

so she somehow knows Junsu's family and pretty close with each other cause Junsu will see her around his estate at Illsan. ^^

was having a girl's sleepover party at my house, work, i'm sick and I have alot of TVXQ videos that I have not watch.

LOL~

oh my WOW that's all i can say right now hehehehehe i have no comment on that hehehehe but that is pretty cool how they are neighbors heheheheh suspicious "TIMELESS TIMELESS" but eh not gonna say much about it................. THANKS DEAR FOR SHARING

and i am sorry too everyone i am back to school so i wont be able to go on much but i will do my best to post at least once a day to keep the thread alive hehehehehe

i think the petition is going well i have to say and to see so many people support ri in i am sure that there will be a mircale and she will be back in korea in no time with her bpp hehehehehehe i just got all of the dbsk songs from their 4th ablum and there is a song where they say boo its so cute i had to use it in my post hehehhehe

lets keep it up girts so that our timeless angels can be reunited again hehehehehhe

Guest plumblossoms

Hello thanks everyone. I'm just kind of a bit depressed...I understand people's own opinions but if you know it's a thread supporting Li Yin please don't come in and bash or use the ethnicity card... seriously.

I'm happy that more people are signing...and the SuYin-ness is making me feel better but I'm just going to be dramatic and go off into a little corner *more like be buried with mid-terms* Oh, someone at the thread, I think she's a SuYin Sister too mentioned that we should kidnap Junsu and Li Yin~ I go with that idea ^_______^ Capri-shiqi When you go to Thailand for the SM Town concert, could you go do that for us? :P

Guest liljdazngal06

OMO I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE WITH ALL OF U!!!!!!!!! DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR TO ANYONE????

m.jpg

YUP YUP ITS THE TIMELESS SHIRT WORN BY MINWOO LOL I WAS WATCHING KKO KKO TRAVEL AGANCY AND AT FIRST I DIDN'T NOTICE BECAUSE IT WAS GREEN BUT THEN I SAW THE WORD "TIMELESS" AND I HAD TO BACK TRACK AND I WAS FREAKIN OUT LOL JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH U ALL

ALTHOUGH OUR SU LOOKS BETTER IN IT HEHEHHEHE REPRESENTING HIS GIRL

Guest EunHana

Awweh!! Suyin!! O: I think they like fit together perfectly!!

Thank you for putting my stories 'Deep Inside, I Love You: Distant Era' and 'Memories of the Past' in here....

I was like whoa! Well I was google-ing my name to see how much stories I had [Which is A LOT~!!]

and I saw this... Thank you very much -bows-

capri-shiqi - Thanks for the lovely news. haha...even she can't get over "Timeless," which also makes me think...about Junsu's parents..lol

stayfreemymisery__` - Yup, Junsu was kissing the plushie and I love how Yoochun was looking at him after he did that. :lol:

soulitda - Love the pic spam. Our Suyin is so lovely!

liljdazngal06 - haha...I saw that too. Another color of the shirt.

EunHana - Awww... Welcome! I actually did read a couple of your fanfics. It's soo good. Love Suyin!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, The timeless is back!!

Gosh that is so cute. I love suyin.

So anyone sub the clip yet??? I really want to see how Junsu stumble talking about ri in.

Guest Hemera

:o radio lady is junsu's parents' neighbor?! kekeke

i said to myself i would start studying at seven..it's already past seven =_______=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4sMbKZgkw

^ suyin hug from 2006 mkmf..

i think this is KyoSa's vid..if i got it wrong..im sorry (i remember your name's katie, right? can i call you katie? :DDD)..

but anyways!!...as stated..you can spot the hug at 4:55, but look at junsu..as he walks off the stage, he goes off to the left..i think he hugged some more people?

then he just wanders off to the right (where liyin is)...glances over before he passes her..

junsu: dang it woman! congratulate me!!

he hugs hangeng..liyin sticks out her hand and bows to congratulate him...and su basically just grabs her and is like "c'mere"...then he walks away all nonchalant..

junsu is one smooth operater xD <-- i don't think i used that saying correctly, but who cares

You're in for a treat my friend heheheh.

REWIND Rated R

freaking long a** chapter >_>

The Suyin scene that everyone waiting for :P hahaha. OMG, we can't just live on Suyin fanfic forever!! Gotta go find something, gotta go find something.

I always laugh when I write this fanfic.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Haha, I love Suyin.

I watch that clip so many times.

Suyin sister caught them hug eariler.

Can't wait for the suyin clips to come in.

Guest jaejoong_love33

Tai Tsuki

omg^^

:o it was so scandalous.

but please join the project.

i would LOVE to see suyin's reaction lolz

and keep writing.

i like ur writing. the part w. dbsk was so cute

Hemera

omg. what you said about junsu was hilarious!!

"dang it woman. congradulate me"

omg. i love that ^^

(btw what is your name? :D

i'm claire)

Guest liljdazngal06
:o radio lady is junsu's parents' neighbor?! kekeke

i said to myself i would start studying at seven..it's already past seven =_______=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4sMbKZgkw

^ suyin hug from 2006 mkmf..

i think this is KyoSa's vid..if i got it wrong..im sorry (i remember your name's katie, right? can i call you katie? :DDD)..

but anyways!!...as stated..you can spot the hug at 4:55, but look at junsu..as he walks off the stage, he goes off to the left..i think he hugged some more people?

then he just wanders off to the right (where liyin is)...glances over before he passes her..

junsu: dang it woman! congratulate me!!

he hugs hangeng..liyin sticks out her hand and bows to congratulate him...and su basically just grabs her and is like "c'mere"...then he walks away all nonchalant..

junsu is one smooth operater xD <-- i don't think i used that saying correctly, but who cares

awww thanks for sharing that again i never get tired of it.................while watching that i stumbled upon this clip and i have seen it plenty of times and i am sure u all have too but it just makes me smile the clip is a fan cam of when ri in won mkmf and the bous reaction minus junsu.............too bad i wonder what he would have done if he was there???

anyways these are a few hints that i have come upon while watching this

1. when she won they shot up as if they were the winners........

2 they acted nervois like they were the ones talking on stage

3 the secret whispers and smiles between the boys when she mentions junsu

4 micky yoochun giving her a thumbs up

5 they all gave her the woot woot arm gesture at the end (even super junior didn't react that much doesn't that tell us that the dbsk boys are suspicious suspects of suyin shippers...........) lol

heres the clip again if u want to watch it..........

dbsk's reaction to ri in winning mkmf

awww thanks for sharing that again i never get tired of it.................while watching that i stumbled upon this clip and i have seen it plenty of times and i am sure u all have too but it just makes me smile the clip is a fan cam of when ri in won mkmf and the bous reaction minus junsu.............too bad i wonder what he would have done if he was there???

anyways these are a few hints that i have come upon while watching this

1. when she won they shot up as if they were the winners........

2 they acted nervois like they were the ones talking on stage

3 the secret whispers and smiles between the boys when she mentions junsu

4 micky yoochun giving her a thumbs up

5 they all gave her the woot woot arm gesture at the end (even super junior didn't react that much doesn't that tell us that the dbsk boys are suspicious suspects of suyin shippers...........) lol

heres the clip again if u want to watch it..........

dbsk's reaction to ri in winning mkmf

ooh thanks for posting that, i've never seen it before!

lol it was funny how excited they got when she won, they couldn't contain themselves!

i love how they all support and take care of her. ^_^

too bad junsu wasn't there..

Guest lilcece

as a Suyin fan, I'm mad that I'm seeing so many unseen pictures O_O

where was I when all this was taken by fans??? lol, btw your story is

getting heated Nirvana. thanks for keeping us to date ^^

liljdazngal06

no matter how many times I watch this, I NEVER get tired of it. this is

one of the reasons that made me fell in love with Ri In and the boys :lol:

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Well, we all know DBSK and Ri In are like awesome! haha

I think I said this before, Ri In is like their fifth member haha

Guest sum-chick

LOL~

OMG..are you serious!!!..that would be awesome if she knew our Timeless SUYIN!!!..wahh!!..so happy about the news..

Carmen u never amaze me about finding information on our SUYIN!!! thanks so much!!

Archived