★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

marmar - hehe totally our suyin is popular EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME!!! keke i love you PKL!!! =D

day_dreamer - D= THAT PIC OF YOOCHUNNIE N LIYINNIE!!! D=

su: get ur eyes off of my girl NOW!!! GRR

liljdazngal06 - keke SCORE!! i made u laugh again lol

i know

Junsu: *giggles* OH HOLY CRAP... wat should i do??? OHH i know *looks at suyin bro aka yoochunnie*

mm problem solved... OR NOT =P WE ALL KNOW YOUR SECRET SU!!

kxluv - HAHAH!!! i love that little graphic LOL "shut it yoochun"

stayfreemymisery__` - i love the suyin collage!!! and i see my ugly addition to it too!! hehehe soooo honored!

angeldan27 - i want one!!!! but i have to see how much it is =X lol i'm still saving up for dbsk's album =__=

and can u send me the design!!??! thank u!!!

soulitda - really!??!?! tell me if she's interested because i might be able to help out =D

banannaa - other artistes are performing "timeless"? REALLY!?!?! omo i wanna watch!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stardust.

man, school's a killer T___T; i have posted anything here in so long, makes me feel so empty and in desire of SuYin. sooooo, i back tracked many pages and couldn't help but smile at the Timeless shirt Junsu's wearing. he makes all of us so happy <33

and i finally got a chance to see that video everyone's been talking about, PKL
actually
chanted
Timeless
<33 Junsu's expression was loveeeee. i wonder if she knows something we don't know; i hope she does, haha.

i wanted to post some posters, and i hope no one has posted them before >< but i don't know.

anbpfn.jpg

© icetea.

and....

fivemonthcontract.jpg

© agentdevil5656

i agree..timeless without suyin is just wonk wonk wonk....

there's just something about their voices that other singers in the korean industry don't have..

whenever both of them would do separate interviews, hosts would always point out that there's a beautiful harmony whenever suyin sings..even until now i remember ri in doing an interview in china and the host said that she loves timeless and still listens to it until now...

that means.....

TIMELESS IS TIMELESS...DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF TIMELESS?!

lol..nevermind me i just woke up

what i'm trying to say is that without suyin our world is nothing but 884165.gif...

-edit-

i'm watching PKL starry night right now and i remembered something...

PKL is like a mom and Junsu is her son..

i remember junsu wrote that sounding like PKL is his complex..lol..

when PKL went "~TIMELESS! TIMELESS!~" maybe she was thinking how her son & daughter in law are doing since they've been living away from her...>,<

Guest Hemera

i know you girls love "afterglow", but i just finished listening to "crazy love" and read the translated lyrics...oh my fangirly heart..we should add that song to our suyin track list/soundtrack/words that has escaped me at the moment...

as always..im procrastinating with homework and studying..sooo..i'll annoy you guys with a "crazy love" commentary..:phew:

I’ve put her into my heart, I’ve been hurting so much, she’s my number one, though everybody objects her

remember liyin's first live performance (and all the others following that?)...people loved the song. she won the new artist award, but there was disappointment everywhere..even gained herself some antis...but in junsu's eyes..she is and always will be his numero UNO!

Nobody knows my feelings towards you

Dear, don’t listen to those nonsense filled stories

ahem.

I, who trusts you the most in this world, is yelling out to the world

1zxlb7k.jpg

mmhmm..we hear you loud and clear, junsu<3

Is it a sin to love (to love), I can’t stop (can’t stop)

[...]It pains me that I make it hard for you

who he is and who she is may cause conflicts within the company, family, fans, etc. and the fact that

dbsk

is always traveling and now liyin has her promotions in china

BUT!!

No matter what anybody says, you’re my crazy love

translation credit: qinaaax3

[skips away]

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I wish there are more clips of timeless promotion or fans accounts!

I mean there got to be tons of fans that went.

Suyin is love@

Guest lilcece

ShootingStarX

beautiful posters. I never seen that fanfic around yet? lol and don't worry... school is killing everyone.

kxluv

don't ask why, but I fell on the floor at your comment. but it's true. their voice is one of a kind. whenever

they sing, people automatically can tell if it's Junsu or if it's Ri In. they do something with their voice that

sends chills down my spine xD oy... I don't know what I would do without Suyin.

Hemera

I love that song. when Ri In debuted, SM said something about her being his secret weapon. as much as

I love Ri In, I wonder how many secrets does this girl have. she's lovely but also mysterious. hahah, am I

the only one who thinks that way?

btw, you girls are awesome. Ri In's petition currently has 444 signatures. keep spreading the word girls~

http://i34.tinypic.com/1zxlb7k.jpg

WORD!...gottcha su-su!!!

if you have something to say, WEAR IT!

kxluv

don't ask why, but I fell on the floor at your comment. but it's true. their voice is one of a kind. whenever

they sing, people automatically can tell if it's Junsu or if it's Ri In. they do something with their voice that

sends chills down my spine xD oy... I don't know what I would do without Suyin.

WHY BABY WHY!!?..haha...jk..

is it the nose-picking monkey?!..lol..nvm.. :vicx:

i think their voices have their own emotions..i mean..yeah..i dunno.. <_< ..

-edit-

I owned SuYined a page!!!...

*rummages photobucket*

JUNSUTIMELESS-SHIRT.jpg

YELLING OUT TO THE WORLD....TIMELESS

why am i so melodramatic these days..T__T

Guest min_60

^^ you beat me to SUyined a page!!

Haha, but anyway as long as we keep this thread alive, it doesnt matter who Suyined the page.

I was thinking if only Liyin represented China for ASF, maybe there would be a Timeless duet? Since I mean Korea China friendship thingy...

Then we Suyin fans will have more to spazz

the only hope left for a timeless duet '08 (lol) is Bangkok....

but i don't want to expect much...

is Ri In preparing for a 2nd album or something?!

i just thought that maybe they could do another duet for a new Ri In album...

i know you girls love "afterglow", but i just finished listening to "crazy love" and read the translated lyrics...oh my fangirly heart..we should add that song to our suyin track list/soundtrack/words that has escaped me at the moment...

as always..im procrastinating with homework and studying..sooo..i'll annoy you guys with a "crazy love" commentary..:phew:

I’ve put her into my heart, I’ve been hurting so much, she’s my number one, though everybody objects her

remember liyin's first live performance (and all the others following that?)...people loved the song. she won the new artist award, but there was disappointment everywhere..even gained herself some antis...but in junsu's eyes..she is and always will be his numero UNO!

Nobody knows my feelings towards you

Dear, don’t listen to those nonsense filled stories

ahem.

http://i34.tinypic.com/1zxlb7k.jpg

Is it a sin to love (to love), I can’t stop (can’t stop)

[...]It pains me that I make it hard for you

who he is and who she is may cause conflicts within the company, family, fans, etc. and the fact that

dbsk

is always traveling and now liyin has her promotions in china

BUT!!

No matter what anybody says, you’re my crazy love

translation credit: qinaaax3

[skips away]

aww love ur commentary about the song!!!! fits SuYin perfectly!!

Junsu yelling out his love for her <333 and eveything that has happened since her debut

aw sorry abuot that Vane, but today is friday ^^

thanks for the pics!! love the light on them <33

btw your last line in your sig is soo sweet <33

kxluv: I think she is.. but we are not sure..

I would love another duet too!! after all, Liyin said that she would like to work

with Junsu again ^__^

Guest plumblossoms

kxluv- I think she's preparing for her repackage album and her 2nd album...maybe she is preparing now? I think it's going to be released sometime next year?

I'm feeling so sick :vicx: I don't know why...but reading everyone's posts made me feel a little bit better :) I am chatting with Kyosa and her username just reminded me of something... I'm being a dork :P don't mind me:

Junsu's name in Korean- 준수

China in Korean- 준국

Both the beginning of Junsu's name and China have "준" and 준국= Li Yin which means...

SUYIN~

Ugh...that was lame. I'm going to go bury myself in a little corner.

<3 you~

EDIT: Okay the Timeless shirt that Junsu wears... the back has a logo right? I see Jaejoong wearing I think the same colour/brand except sadly it doesn't say Timeless.. I can't see what the back says...I'm really curious. It looks slightly different...video clip starts at 1:41.

click here

So I'm watching in HQ and I can make out a G... so I think it's just the brand name... I don't know bout Junsu's shirt though lol.

- Plummie

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

I'm feeling so sick :vicx: I don't know why...but reading everyone's posts made me feel a little bit better :) I am chatting with Kyosa and her username just reminded me of something... I'm being a dork :P don't mind me:

Junsu's name in Korean- 준수

China in Korean- 준국

Both the beginning of Junsu's name and China have "준" and 준국= Li Yin which means...

SUYIN~

Ugh...that was lame. I'm going to go bury myself in a little corner.

<3 you~

- Plummie

ROFL, cute <33

and wondering, does anyone have the link of the ZLY winning the Mutizen award?

2je5p3c.jpg

^ pic is from that time...

:D

Guest estelgrace

FINALLY!!

Aaaaahh...thank goodness!! Finally finished backtracking...*sigh* :lol:

You guys! I laughed myself silly backtracking...good thing my roommate went to her grandparents or I'd be in the mental hospital now..haha :D

Remind me to never again be absent from this thread for a whole week ok? (Is it a week? seems like it...^^)

Aishh..I'm missing out on things :tears: Since marmar is going/gone on a trip who do I PM for msn again?^^

Also, Kyosa, capri-shiqi (Can I call you carmen? :blush: ) *sniffles* I never got my PM...

Can you PM me too, next time you send out SuYin news? Pretty please? onegaishimasu!

Also on the things I missed out on :sweatingbullets:

I agree! Timeless with no SuYin isn't Timeless at all...

JaeNa could do it though...they have the same awesome one-in-a-100-billion only harmony. Brilliant. :lol:

Though for them it should be a different song..

Anyways..got off topic..haha^^ Sorry. Guess I better go spazz in CSSK thread. Wish there was a CSSKIN thread..that'd be so great!

I think marmar will agree ^^

And just because I feel like it: haha! Picspam!

CyworldConference-TVXQZhangLiYin.jpg

One happy family ;)

cf7f8aef6cede0_full.jpg

jrijunsu.jpg

I want them to be always happy like this^^

Wish LiYin will come out soon and Junsu and brothers will get better soon! They're so seriously sick...:tears:

Maybe she's at home taking care of them all? ^^

siwonzly.jpg

Don't kill me! :ph34r: Wonder what Junsu thought about this...ehehe!!

timeless.jpg

Why are they far apart here..(love her hair here btw..)

Oh well...

xiah417dm5dp3.gif

junsriinsbsch4.jpg

Image33.png

awardstimeless.jpg

2da0u9i.jpg

Of course no picspam in this thread is complete without this^^

jstimeless.jpg

I miss these days...they were sooo good! Perfect! Lots of changes happened since last summer ne? Miss 2007 Summer SM TOWN! Best SM TOWN ever! Abundance of SuYin and CSSKIN :w00t: Not as much problems too. They were all so close^^

sm07ag3ss2.jpg

Is it just me or is Junsu looking to the side again? On both pictures? ...haha..right in her direction too :)

wwawpv.jpg

wqtt2v.jpg

1226_444239_1.jpg

116876ca0a87e2e62d0b4cm3.jpg

JS&ZLY: *waves* Let's keep SuYin alive!! ^^

1222976135081002205tp0.gif

JS: You guys will never figure out my secret!

1222976503_081002207-1.gif

JS: Aww, you're all so happy in the thread...Maybe I'll drop lots of hints...yes? *looks to side again...

(I swear I'm beginning to think something/someone we know is back/side stage :P )*

1221871802_soo001.gif

SuYin FTW!! ^_^

btw..signed the petition..there's 475 as of now..woohoo!

Guest aimeehime

Annyeong~

SuYin noob here... :sweatingbullets:

I got into this couple just a couple of days back... I LOVE RI IN!!

But I can't really say I'm a big fan of DBSK - Dont get me wrong! I'm a fan... I LOOOVE Jaejoong~~ but Suju is enough boys for me to fangirl on, so thank you very much~

LOL

I got into this couple because of a friend of mine from another forum (I'm not sure what her username is here in soompi.. so sorry :sweatingbullets: ) and the first fan fic I ever read was the "Accidental One Night Stand" in winglin and then I spent three straight days sleeping till 4 AM reading fanfics of these two :D And then this said friend recommended to me marmar's "No Air" ... *bows to marmar*

What can I say... Junsu and Ri In are definitely made for each other.. LOL.. I like the way they smile.. coz its soooo similar... you know how they say two people are meant to be when they look like each other? Or something like that... lol.. they spend too much time together that they get to become similar physically and in action... wooo~

Waiii~~~ I wanna see another duet... Timeless 2? LOL... but yeah, these two have too much chemistry on screen I'm surprised my PC doesn't have ants crawling on it yet ><"

I talk too much.. so sorry... Please treat me well~ *bows*

Guest kimigasuki

estelgrace:

ROFL I LAUGHED SO HARD READING YOUR POST tee hee...

Don't kill me! ph34r.gif Wonder what Junsu thought about this...ehehe!!

ROFL I BETCHA HE'S PROBABLY LIKE...

Su: YAHHH SIWON! HANDS OFF MY GIRL!!!

Si Won: Pshh... Possessive much? I'm taking care of her for you ^^

Ri In: *blush*

Tee hee wild imagination running!

I miss these days...they were sooo good! Perfect! Lots of changes happened since last summer ne? Miss 2007 Summer SM TOWN! Best SM TOWN ever! Abundance of SuYin and CSSKIN :w00t: Not as much problems too. They were all so close^^

Thanx for the pics spam, dear... Hehe. By the way, I miss 2007 Summer Sm Town too. When I watched at the fancams... LiYin looked so much happier back then, and there were a lot of happier interactions within the SM family members. For the recent SM Town concert / SM in 2008.. I dunno. The sparks of happiness were kinda gone. LiYin didn't look as hyper as she was back in 2007.

aimeehime, welcome to the thread dear... yep, marmar's "No Air" is one interesting SuYin/CSSKin fanfic. I love the fic so much too!

SuYin... fighting!

=)

Guest stardust.

thanks for the pic spam,
estelgrace
! <3 it makes me so happy seeing those pictures. SuYin was really alive back then compared to now. you rarely see Liyin active nowadays :[ and i agree with
day_dreamer
, you really don't see that kind of happiness anymore amongst the SM family.

welcome to the SuYin thread,
aimeehime
, it's always nice to know there's another SuYin sister out there ^^

SuYin hwaiting!

edit.
i just checked the petition for Liyin and we have
messages! Keep spreading the word you guys! (:

Guest yongie_wonhi

estelgrace: Thanks for the picspam dearie! :P

It's great to know that there are still Suyin for us to ogle over! x]

Susubee sure loves his Liyinbee a lot~ *O*

Thanks again! ^^

Your pic spam made me ROFL so hard! :lol:

aimeehime: Hello and welcome dearie~ ^^

It's always good to know that there is yet another Suyin sister out there! 8D

And yes, they do have similar smiles! ^.~

I hope you have fun here with us and enjoy the Suyin moments

captured on cam~ 8D

day_dreamer: Yeah you've got a point there.

I agree with you. :[

liyin does seem more enthusiastic last year than this year.

And the love was more visible.

Maybe it's because SM is working them too hard that they don't have the feelings to be happy. :tears:

We're on good progress of spreading the Suyin love! 8D

US HWAITING~ SUYIN JIA YOU~ :D

Archived