★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest jaejoong_love33

I see that we're all HYPED! =DDDD

and anyway,

it's just MY guess.

Cause they are filming "Family Outing", at a far away town, maybe Junsu didn't expect fans to stalk him.

xDD

So he wore it out 'carelessly'. xD

Junsu, if you see this, show us something that let us know your already have a 'Timeless' towel.

^sorry for cutting short ur post~

but i definetly agree ^^

i mean, see his logic?

they are filming~ and so he obviously wouldn't think anything of it~

so he decided to wear it cuz he missed li yin so much that he wanted to get another taste of timeless~

soo... he decided to wear it, thinking no one would notice...

BUT WE DID!!!!

AND, he was talking on the phone.... AGAIN

talking to li yin, right junsu? :phew:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

capri-shiqi - Love you my dongsaeng! The "Timeless" shirt....ooo...he must of waited long to wear that.

Wearing that to filming, huh? I can't wait to see him in that shirt on t.v! I sure hope he did!

kxluv - Loved your new version...without watermarks..hehe..so no more hitting head against the wall, right? :)

btw...

just saw someone made a non Suyin related comment of your vid.

:huh:

Nahhh.....I won't let that ruined my mood. So Suyin hyper today. :D

LYNNIE. - haha...I'm sure we all do check out his nice butt!

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

KYAAAAAAAA! SU WEARING TIMELESS = <33333.

So, It's gonna come out TV?! It was probably for their belated Anniversary!!

ROFL, ALIA! Inhwan won't come into the picture for another few years :ph34r:

@angeldan27, I second that! Once again....

UHHH WHAT FAKE-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SCANDAL?!

haha. XD

And for you haters out there, I know you read this; seriously, stop going to SuYin Fanvids and writing bullcrap about your pairing. Get over it, go spazz in your own corner and let us enjoy our moments.

if there is really nothing going on between junsu and

liyin, they don't need to distance themselves.

i like your thinking ;)

ahhhhhhhhh capri-shiqi!! you're like our little suyin ninja! [cough]weneedmoresuyinstalkers[cough]

i wonder what the words under "timeless" are..

Guest liljdazngal06

OMO oMo *jumps up and down and spins around in circles* OMG *seeing stars* lol i just woke up and immediately came here to see if there was anything new and and OMG I AM TOTALLY SPEACHLESS AND BREATHTAKEN..... LOLN MAN I THOUGHT THE INTERVIEW WITH LI YIN SAYING THAT SHE WAS "CLOSE TO jUNSU" GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK BUT BOY WAS I WRONG.....................JUNSU IS IS.................AHHHHHHHHHHH

*TEARS* sorry for blabbling so much but man i am so happy right now that i am like seiously jumping off the walls heheheheh anyways omo the pics with junsu wearing the "TIMELESS SHIRT" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oops sorry again spazzing hehehe but yeah anyways its so cute and obvious but then again....i wonder "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SU...........WHEN U WOKE UP THAT MORNING? ANSWER IS.......LI YIN!!! LOL gosh i am still in the mist of shock and i am still smiling like crazy we all can finally see that still after 2 years he still has TIMELESS in his heart ahhhhh as u can see where is the "timeless" lettering on the shirt? RIGHT WHERE HIS HEART IS<3 gosh i am such a dork sorry....

QUESTIONS

hmmm i wonder the same thing........ is it made just for him or is it mass produced...is there a way we can find out...??? and another question what is on the back of the shirt that little logo or something......

i also wonder if he bought it or........someone *cough* Li yin *cough* did or maybe is was from one of the boys or what if it was his omma hahhahaha ok going overboard now hehehehe i'll just stop.............

the vid "down on bended knees ver 2" was sooo cute and also i like the first one too i left a comment but then as i was i saw something that someone wrote the nerve.............................................if you go watch it you will see it on the comments but i don't want to start anything especially after seeing junsu with his "TIMELESS" shirt i know that its totally not tru and that SUYIN IS REALER THAN REAL hehehehe

la di da......gosh still so HAPPY ok i am gonna go write another chapter for my suyin fic.........i have been inspired now hhehehehe I<3 U ALL SUYIN SISTERS AND ALSO SUYIN OF COURSE<33

EDIT

forgot to add that i wonder if he will wear it on national televsion hehehehehe even tho i doubt it cuz he is wearing sweatpants with the shirt but man that would be nice if he did and sorry for the long post just way too happy to control myself.............

Guest capri-shiqi

^ THANKS FOR RE-POSTING THE PICTURE, CAUSE THE ONE I POSTED IS IN 229.

I'M AFRAID STALKERS MISSED THE PICTURE! =DDDDD

TIMELESS~ Don't let it end (No~), Now that you’re right here in my arms where you should stay~

Hold tight baby~

TIMELESS~ Don’t let it fade out of sight, Just let the moments sweep us both away~

Lifting us to where, We both agree~

This is TIMELESS LOVE~

Did I richard simmons anyone off???? ^^

liljdazngal06 - Sweetie, becareful and don't get hurt! :) The picture has definetly lighten up my mood.

I agree with stayfreemymisery__`, it's an outdoor show which they don't put much make up and have to work outdoors, so I wouldn't be surprised if Junsu did wear that on national television.

stayfreemymisery__` - Yes, I love that picture very much too!

edit: I Suyined a page. hehe, I wonder if Junsu knew someone took pictures of him!

JS-pouting-1.jpg

Guest capri-shiqi

KyoSa - Nope babe~ Junsu didn't wear that to film Family Outing! ^^ He wore a grey long sleeve. SOOO CUTE, LIKE A LITTLE BOY!! OH MY SU~~~ <3

I guess he changed into that 'TIMELESS' shirt after filming! ^^

jstimeless.jpg

Since it's top of the page, might as well share. hahah~

SUYIN SISTER FTW!

Guest liljdazngal06

TIMELESS~ Don't let it end (No~), Now that you’re right here in my arms where you should stay~

Hold tight baby~

TIMELESS~ Don’t let it fade out of sight, Just let the moments sweep us both away~

This is TIMELESS LOVE~

awwwww NO NO U MADE ME MORE HAPPY HEHEHEE I LOVE THAT SONG TOO MUCH EHEHEHEHEHE<3 *HUGS*

liljdazngal06 - Sweetie, becareful and don't get hurt! :) The picture has definetly lighten up my mood.

I agree with stayfreemymisery__`, it's an outdoor show which they don't put much make up and have to work outdoors, so I wouldn't be surprised if Junsu did wear that on national television.

stayfreemymisery__` - Yes, I love that picture very much too!

LOL NO WORRIES DEAR I AM TOTALLY COOL NOW HEHEHEHEHE hmmmmm i just wonder why did he wear that shirt..............was he awakw when he grabbed it..........*evil grin* muahhhahahahahha heheh thnaks for caring dearest *hugs*

KyoSa - Nope babe~ Junsu didn't wear that to film Family Outing! ^^ He wore a grey long sleeve. SOOO CUTE, LIKE A LITTLE BOY!! OH MY SU~~~ <3

I guess he changed into that 'TIMELESS' shirt after filming! ^^

aww...it's ok...

Junsu is always so secretive and he know what he is doing.

Just like the lyrics that he wrote, he wants to protect the girl he loves.

He'll find ways to protect her!

He doesn't want their relationship to expose. :)

NO NEED FOR A SCANDAL!

Hold tight baby~

This is TIMELESS LOVE~

LOL. you're so meannn :P

if you just glance at the pic, doesn't it look like a mugshot? yes junsu..you're guilty of spreading suyin lob xDDD

[off to school i go]

Guest liljdazngal06

LOL. you're so meannn :P

if you just glance at the pic, doesn't it look like a mugshot? yes junsu..you're guilty of spreading suyin lob xDDD

[off to school i go]

LOL OMO it really kinda does look like a mug shot hehehehehehe i totally agree that he is GUILTY heheheheheh so funny............

thanks KyoSa for the pic hehehehe i love his face its so hilarious heheheheh and yet its so cute such a dorky dolphin....might i add its LI YIN"S DORKY "DUCKBUTT" DOLPHIN and o man he does have a very nice tush lucky Li YInnie its all URS hehehehehehheh

Guest capri-shiqi

*ALERT!!*

Hello darlings.

I just had encounters with a few Junsu korean fans, who's been in dbsk fandom for a long time.

Errr..

My friends told me not to worry, but it makes me feel guilty.

It's a pretty long story and it's not nice for me to say it here.

As you know, I found out alot of stuffs recently through various places, mostly korean fansites.

And I guess I'll have to stop sharing openly on the thread that's soo public.

It's making me feel uneasy like I'm trying to expose the couple when the Koreans are doing a good job in keeping everything a secret, keeping it within only Korea.

Korean fans are very protective of them, and it makes me feel hella guilty * because I do love Junsu and Ri In alot* .

I'll try to tone down in future, but I'll send out PMs if it's something really important or tell you girls through MSN alright?

And try to be careful of what you're going to post~

Keep in touch girls! ^^

AND CONTINUE TO SPAZZ ALRIGHT?!?!?!?! =DDDDD

and HEMERA~ I'm NOT mean! Hehe~

KyoSa - That's a VERY cute picture of JUNSU~~~~ <3

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Hi, I am back. Yeah, I just got home, and I think I am getting sick soon. T_T

Anyhoo, so...Junsu actually did not wear a Timeless shirt when he was on television, but he wore it after that, right? Wow, he must be hiding it from the camera, but too bad, his fan already caught him. lol. It's all good and thank to his fan for stalking him. xD

I wonder if Ri In is getting a Timeless shirt too? Is she staying in Korea right now? Aw, I wish she was on the variety show with Junsu (or perhaps, with TVXQ) sometimes. Ah, actually I prefer him to be in Happy Shares Company for some reason. lol.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG< Junsu is really wearing TIMELESS!!

Okay, if we find Ri In wearing that, it is official!!

I wonder if the fans are the ones that give it to him. I bet everytime he wear it he thinks of RI IN!

capri-shiqi - Thank you for all your hard work on investigating. We understand and please don't feel bad.

We need to protect the real couple!

Hemera - haha...mugshot? I never thought of that until you pointed it out. You cracked me up so badly now...haha.

Yes...Junsu is guilty of spreading the Suyin love!

liljdazngal06 - hehe...Junsu always has the funniest expressions ever! I love looking at his pics. I can totally imagine Liyin laughing too.

LYNNIE. - I hope Junsu does the Happy Shares Company too...but the filming process takes longer and I don't think he has the time for that.

If he does, then we can see more behind the scenes of his life......(just imagining now...hehe)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

When was the shirt worn? Does anyone know??

I bet Junsu would love to duet with Ri In again, and we already know Ri IN said she wants to.

I would totally buy their album even if it have two songs, they must do more photoshoot though haha.

I could already see Suyin doing their cheeky smiles!

Guest capri-shiqi

JoongBoXiahJang - Photo taken on 23rd September 2008.

^^

KyoSa - Thanks dear~ and thanks for talking to me in MSN when i was feeling uneasy~ Nessa went to class.. haha~

Archived