★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

ekah_jaejoong: Ahaha thanks lol I'm gald you like it. I can totally imagine it happening too.

kimigasuki: Me too ahha thanks.

soulitda: ahh thanks :blush:

purplesoompi: ohhhh ahah lol gald I made you laughed haha yes I still remember you.

In.tro}: ehehheh kekek I think so too ahahhaha it would really awsome of they did then thier child will be gifted as they are.

Li Yin looks so pretty although the hair should have been style differently in my opinion but another than that beautiful Junsu must be drooling somewhere backstage with the memebers teasing him LAMO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest capri-shiqi

No problem my girls!

It's my pleasure to fill you all in on SUYIN!

Their the REAL one anyway. ^^

Here's Ri In's 'I Will' fancam!

[Fancam]130908 Jang Ri In 'I Will' @ SMTOWN Concert

LOOK AT THE SUPPORT SHE GOT.

AWESOME.

I SEE RED, BLUE AND GREEN!

Seriously.

The WHOLE stadium is FULLY lighted up.

omg..

OUR RI INNIE IS BEING LOVED BY EVERYONE! =DDDD

Guest TaiTsuki

OMO!

So happy!

Even if she only sang 2 songs but the support was HUGE!

ZLY! ZLY! ZLY!

FIGHTING!

Ah the power of China ^^

some of you know what I mean.

I woke up today with so many new information!

Haha I feel so proud ^^....

if I was in China watching the concert, which I wil make sure happens the next time or if they would go to TAIWAN then I def will, I would be so supportive!

Even bring some Suyin stuff ^^

Ah Im spazzing out!

Umma: You know who you are ^^.

I'm studying! I swear I am! *holds up SAT notecards*

Don't get mad *hides*

I hope more news come out soon!

Guest `tealeaves

Yay~! I'm so happy for Ri In~!!!

Almost the full stadium was cheering for her. <33

And you could hear people singing along haha.^w^

Guys would it be crazy for me to write 55 themed Suyin oneshots? xD

Guest kimigasuki

Yess everyone loves Ri Innie ^^

almost every single fancam i found that had ri in in it, fans kept singing along with her!

and i hear alot of 'Zhang Li Yin' cheers. :D

`tealeaves:

55 THEMED SUYIN ONE-SHOTS?

nahh that won't be crazy...

i'd be sure to read ^^

:D

thiisgiirl: haha! i liked that one-shot! so funny! made me smile! :D

`tealeaves: 55 suyin themed one-shots?! that's not crazy. but why 55? just curious. :D i'd totally read them!

sm concert: wow. i'm so glad li yin is so supported. it really makes me smile how the guys support her and their fans support her too!

capri-shiqi: i'm so glad fans are so supportive of the suyin couple. seriously, i don't think any other dbsk couplings would get so much support from their fans right? but kyosa's video was so cute~ it was like the first thing i watched this morning and it totally made me smile! haha. if that doesn't say suyin is real, then i don't know what will. :D

ahhh...i've been away from this thread for too long. i've so missed suyin!! i hope there was more suyin interactions at last night's concert than in seoul. :waits patiently for those fancams and pictures: :)

Guest `tealeaves

^^

I've actually bumped it up to 60 haha.

It was only because I had 55 themes no specific reason.

I'm working on the second one right now~! It's hard. TToTT

쫀 득한 = sticky/chewy. Mom said it could imply many, but she compared it to rice cake (?) (mochi) sticky. eheh.. heh. yeah. >o<

Ah~ Junu's voice is sticky (?) ^^

He always calls parents and how their health is, also talks about Jang Ri In and where they go and how they are doing.

capri-shiqi says: Seriously, which guy in the RIGHT mind will tell his MUM what he and a normal girl friend did? It's sooo obvious Junsu and Ri In IS DATING, that's why he always tells his Mum about Ri In and what they do TOGETHER. ^^

did korean fans overheard him talking to his mom about Ri In?

but it is weird that he would tell his all about Ri In and what they do, this show that they

are more than just friends. :phew:

`tealeaves: your going to write 60 suyin theme one-shot! that seems like a cool idea

and i would read every one of them :lol:

soulitda - haha i agree with u... her hair cut kinda reminds me of yoochun

but her dress!!! sooo cute!!!

lol... n her omt outfit was smexy =D

capri-shiqi - unnie!!! lovin' everything that you shared!!!!!

thank u muchos!

`Niiie - woah the front page is awesome!!!

everything looks soo pretty

bt i pmmed purplesoompi the new revised video links =D

so there r more vids ^^

just wanted to let u know

Guest plumblossoms

thiisgiirL - This was so cute! I love Dangyunhaji, it's such a fun game to watch on X-man, I miss it tons. Do you meant Hot pot or just hot pockets? I can't wait to read more from you!!!

tealeaves- Hiya! I like your one-shot!!! I loved the words in italics <3 I hope you write more!

The thread has gone a couple pages forward :D Yay~ She looks so cute in that dress, I bet Junsu was drooling. I can't wait to see more fancams etc. Have fun this weekend SuYin Sisters...I must go now and take more sudafed T_T bye bye~

Guest liljdazngal06

awwwww my lil ri innie was so PRETTY in her BLUE PLAD DRESS hheheheheh i am sure that Junsu said something to the other boys about how pretty she looked hehehehhe and i liked her outfit for OMT too hheheheh i really like the top especially hehehe revealing some skin eh....Junsu was probably like "aww why does she have to wear that... what happened to the long pants with the long sleeves shirts, now every one is gonna look at her....*sweat* "heheheh wouldn't that be cute if he really thought that... and man i am disappointed too that she only sang the two usual songs why.....why most sm do this to us......but at least there were alot of chocolates there and they sang along with ehr while she was singing heheheh and thanks so much everyone for the pics and the fancams that we have so far.... i hope there will be a suyin moment that we all can share and talk about...i am looking but can't seem to find one yet.....but i am not given up................

THE HUNT FOR SUYIN MOMENTS, TAKE ONE IS STARTING NOW.....JIA YOU AND HWAITING SUYIN SISTERS LETS GET CRACKIN... HEHEHE <3

Guest lovehyuksu

Wow. Not much on the concert/SuYin yet I see. Last

month, we didn't even know where to start checking

or what fancams to watch. Not to mention all of the

moments were slightly easy to catch for some of us. ;D

Today, not much to watch/look at if you ask me. XD

Hopefully even more things will leak/come out as the

days pass by. I was kinda surprised when I saw that

Li Yin rehearsed/sang Timeless. Where was Junsu? xP

tealeaves, 60 one-shots of SuYin? Good luck on that!

I don't ever think I'd have the patience or imagination

to think up 60 different situations. ^^;

thiisgiirL, your short story had me laughing at YooSu so bad!

Yoochun knows exactly where to push Junsu's buttons.

& Ri In walked in at the most awkward moment ever. (x

KyoSa, congrats on them finding your video! Maybe

Junsu might even take a look at it one of these days? (;

capri-shiqi, you always find out the best things about

SuYin! I wish I had connections like you! Hehe. But yeah,

I just wanna thank you for always sharing them with us. ^^

Anyways, if there's no SuYin moments from this concert,

let's all hope for MANY at the Thailand Concert! (:

SuYin Jia You!

Guest goodnight

In the picture of SM concert in Shanghai, both Li Yin and Jun Su wear the white shirt and black jeans. (I assume she's wearing pants instead of skirt or shorts.) I was wondering where did he stand at? Li Yin usually stood with CSJH the grace and some member of Super Junior. Anyway, I must say that in the picture of Li Yin's I Will performance, she reminds me of the main character, My name is Kim Sam Soon. Haha. I think it's because of her hairstyle.

Today I've written a SuYin one-shot. I didn't plan on writing, but I was bored. Haha. You can check it out if you want. Here: I should've been after you

27x1oqb.jpg

Guest `tealeaves

Man I love that everyone is writing SuYin!!

I've written about 4/60 so far so I still have alot left haha. T____T

I really actually like the one I just finished.

I need graphics though.

If anyone wants to help I'd be really happy haha. xD It's called "sixty minutes" and the subline would be "sixty suyin oneshots"

:P Sorry for my shamelessness LOL.

I've been away for the day and came back to check this thread...ahhh...I am so happy now.

capri-shiqi - Omo..I cant believe they posted my edited version in Junsu's fan cafe. I am so happy. *hugs you*

The fans sure do know something...the real truth! I am so tired today...but I am all hyper and excited now.

Love you for searching for all the info and fancams! Junsu... :lol: always talking about LIyin...awwww...how sweet.

I want to know how they are doing too... :D

lovehyuksu - hehe.... I sure do hope Junsu will see it tooo....to see how obvious he was to grab attention from his girl..

oh..no timeless!?..then why the heck is she practicing timeless!?...

hmmm...

anyway...even though i hate her bangs i must say her performance outfits these days are smexy...

i bet junsu carries a bucket around to catch his drool..lol..

and her OMT perf was <3..and it was live...:D

and for the moments (if there are any), i'm gonna entrust our sisters with special SuYin powers to investigate on that matter..i don't have those powers that they have, you know. I'm not on their level..haha..

Chocophins jia you!

Archived