Guest `Niiie

Guest purplesoompi

KYOSA DEARIEE, THEY FOUND YOUR VID!!!!

i love how the korean fans don't negative impact

on suyin interactions. love it....

what time does the concert start.....

i hope riin does more songs. it doesn't have to

be timeless (though i wish it was)

why was she singing timeless by herself?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest capri-shiqi

No problem SuYin sisters!

I feel happy sharing things I found!!

At least we have concrete proof for all of us to spazz! ^^

Being a Junsu ultimate pro fan really helps alot in SuYin fandom. ^^

I totally almost died when I found the fancam yesterday. lol~

And almost died again when my friend translated what the Koreans wrote for me this morning.

SuYin makes me ^^ HAPPY! hahaha~

... i am SPAZZING.

all the suyin moments are coming out, aish, jang ri In singing timelesS? i feel really really RESTLESS right now. like im hoping that she got more songs in the concert after all.

AISH SUYIN JIA YOU!

capri-shiqi - you like have an absolute talent for spotting suyin, i swear. *bows down* LOL

oh an does anyone know what page is the latest list of suyin sisters?

maybe it should be on the front page? jsut a sugestion

ok found it.

Hello Darlings!

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE ABOUT SUYIN!! ^^

*No, this is not the surprise*

Hahaha~

I stumbled upon it by luck!

I'm destined to be a SUYIN Sister/Chocophins! LOL~~

Blame my good eyesight and obersvation.

Suyin sisters can be secret agents. LOL~~

Look.

TVXQ getting of the Plane on 11 June 2008 at Beijing!

Our Ri Innie is there right?

I saw Ri In and my guts told me to observe who's behind her and guess what? ^^

Read the Info column! ^^

Evidence?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap...irport2-1-1.jpg

^ Look, Ri in with the Pink Paperbag and White handbag. I wonder who gave her the pink paperbag as a present~~ :phew:

SO JUNSU~ Why are you BEHIND RI IN??

Junsu must be sitting beside her or a seat REALLY NEAR her. ^^

Manager & Yoochun

Staff & Jaejoong

RI IN & JUNSU

Staff & Staff

Notice the sequence they walked out?

I don't have to explain further! ^^

P/S: It's actually a JAEJOONG Fancam! SEE, it's always a Jaejoong Fancam that captures Suyin goodies!

can i call you carmen!? :P...seriously....it's like you have a special SuYin radar or something...lol...

ionno but Ri In looks extra beautiful that day...maybe it's because she got her does of JunSu..:P

ahaha~

see? suyin doesnt need anything big to prove their love.

i mean, seriously~

everything they do... it's self-explanatory~ :D

ahahaha and by the way, to prove suyin's power:

i made my non-korean friend listen to timeless and watch the MV+other suyin vids

(we're both from taiwan)

so right after we finished listening to timeless, she said that their voices were perfect for each other.

and right after we watched all of those vids, she turned to me (and here are her exact words):

"they are going out, right? i mean, two people like that... its so obvious they like each other..."

ahahaha can i stress to you taht my friend is not familiar with li yin and junsu and korea in any way?

lolz~ suyin shows love to everyone around them ^^

btw tealeaves welcome!!! please help share the suyin love<3 lolz

haha...even people not familiar with them feel the SuYin love...:wub:....

their SuYin-ness is soooo obvious we can see it in their eyes.... :wacko:

LOOK GIRLS.

SEE WHAT I FOUND ON JUNSU'S FANCAFE!

*A famous one I must say*

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap...unsufancafe.jpg

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=ghsFSyN91ao

^ Look, what video is it? THE VIDEO KYOSA POSTED. The Koreans FOUND it!! ;) It's exactly the video KyoSa edited adding a SuYin picture at the back!

Look what the reply is..

^ Translation: Not this concert. hehe. See what happened in the beijing concert rehearsal the last time +_+

^ Translation:

쫀 득한 = sticky/chewy. Mom said it could imply many, but she compared it to rice cake (?) (mochi) sticky. eheh.. heh. yeah. >o<

Ah~ Junu's voice is sticky (?) ^^

He always calls parents and how their health is, also talks about Jang Ri In and where they go and how they are doing.

capri-shiqi says: Seriously, which guy in the RIGHT mind will tell his MUM what he and a normal girl friend did? It's sooo obvious Junsu and Ri In IS DATING, that's why he always tells his Mum about Ri In and what they do TOGETHER. ^^

^ Translation: What's this? T_T admitting it in chinese??

capri-shiqi says: Come on, Korean fans. Tell us. Admit what?! He likes Ri In?! You all knew it, don't you?!

Translation for 1 and 3 credits to: sparkskey

Translation for 2 credits to: starrysky21's friend's Mum.

I'm soo very very sure the Koreans know their dating!! ;)

See.. We ALWAYS have proof, don't we???

Here's the Junsu fancafe if you want --> Xiahjunsoo.net

Here is the direct link if you want to see the actual thing --> SUYIN FTW!

OMG.... :blink: ...reading this makes me speechless....what the!?!?......now more evidences of the truth..487908.gif

are there any fancams yet!?....i'm currently in this certain forum where a member is giving updates..she/he (ionno) said that the stadium was all black but when JRI came on stage all the lights were on and she even has her own color of glowsticks...

i seriously hope that timeless will happen....

wahhhh its been a long time since I last commented....whoo today's the concert!!!

Well there's really nothing but yeah this is like a SuYin one shot with other couples hahah I stayed up all night typing this its really bad I was in a rush.

For those who don't know what Dangyunhaji means I got that from X-Man lmao....hahah this was basically about Junsu admitting that he has true feelings for Li Yin. I really hope that they have a bit more eye contact this time hehehehe.

Dangyunhaji(Of Course)

The Dong Bang Shin Ki members finally arrive back to the hotel from the SM Concert after a long day once the door was close the members collapse onto the comfy sofa. "Hyung," Changmin lift his head, "I'm bored let's do something."

"Yeah! I agree with Changmin." jumping up and down Junsu shook the other three.

"Aishhh I don't wanna," pouted Yoochun, "I wanna sleep!!!"

"But hyung!" whined both Changmin and Junsu.

"What do you guys wanna play?" asked Yunho.

"Hmmmmm….." the two of them collapse back down into the sofa, "DANGYUNHAJI!"

____

"Okay we have Xiah Junsu vs. Micky Yoochun." said Jaejoong holding onto a bottle of water. Both Yunho and Changmin were holding up signs 'Junsu Hwaiting,' and 'Yoochun Hwaiting'.

"Okay Junsu, you start first."

"Hyung, why does Junsu get to go first?"

"Because I say so, okay start!"

"Annyo, Park Myung Soo." The three immendantly started laughing.

"Dangyunhaji. Your butt resembles a duck."

"Dangyunhaji. You look like a mushroom with that hairstyle."

"Dangyunhaji," he paused for a slight moment "We've been together for almost 5 years right? Well during those five years I've always thought that Changmin was cuter than you."

"YEAH!" shouted Changmin.

"Dangyunhaji," said Junsu a bit angry, "You know, I speak better English that you."

"Yah! Junsu you cant tell lies!" said Jaejoong.

"Hyung, he started it he said that Changmin is cuter than me. Look!" Junsu quickly V smile with his hands under his face.

"Dangyunhaji. You…..like Li Yin?" Yoochun pointed at him the four of them waiting for him to answer.

"Dangyunhaji, why can't I like her?"

"Dangyunhaji, but you know that she likes me best right?" Junsu had a bitter look on his face before he'd answer, Yoochun had a satisfied look on his face.

"D----danyunhaji, Junsu and Li Yin is SuYin, there's no Yoochun and Li Yin couple is there?"

"Yah, Kim Junsu you are way too over the top!"

"But hyung, when Changmin said that I look like Super Mario you guys didn't say a thing to him!"

"Dangyunhaji," Yoochun continued on with the game, "You're the one who photoshop the Kim's Family didn't you?" All three of the other Members gasped, "Hyung did you really photoshop the Kim's Family just to make her notice you?!?"

"Yah! You there why are you saying all that stuff!!" Junsu pointed at Yoochun, "That's not even true!"

"We know just say dangyunhaji." Yunho said,

"Fine, dangyunhaji"

"Yah...I think it so it was you." Changmin pointing his finger at Junsu.

"Yah! You're just jealous because we actually look like a family."

"Dangyunhaji," Yoochun not showing any emotion, he had Junsu where he wanted him,

"You're just mad because she wanted to eat hot pockets with Han Geng hyung and not you."

"Dangyunhaji, well it doesn't matter as because she text it to me first understand?" Junsu said proudly. "Yeah right." said Yunho.

"Dangyunhaji, there may not be a ChunYin couple….but there is a JaeYin couple."

"GO JAEYIN!!" Jaejoong shouted holding his own 'JaeYin' poster. Junsu quickly threw the 'JaeYin' poster away replace it with a 'SuYin' poster and walked back to his spot clearly his throat before speaking, "Dangyunhaji, well you know what SuYin sounds better than ChunYin or JaeYin."

"Dangyunhaji, you at the SM Concert back in Korea were ignored by Li Yin." Junsu stop before continuing, it really did hurt him that Li Yin didn't even look at him

"Dangyunhaji, if you didn't look at me she definitely didn't look at you."

"Junsu ah look whatever!"

"Yoochun hyung ah, YooSu whatever!" Both Yoochun and Junsu were so busy going back adn forth that they didn't notice Li Yin and thier mangaer in the room.

"DANGYUNHAJI!" Yoochun shouted pointing at him, "YOU WANTED TO IMPREGANT LI YIN!"

"DA-----" Junsu was cut off when Manager cleared his throat. "Oppa want to go eat some hot pockets with me?" Li Yin smiling. as Junsu look as if he was in his own little world.

"Of course." he said smiling back.

edit---

Sorry really short for some reason and I know alot of things are wrong brb to fix it.

<3SuYin

Guest kimigasuki

thiisgiirL:

ooouuu I LOVE THAT GAME ^^

and that was cute miny story :D

capri-shiqi:

gosh i love you!

you could totally be a SuYin detective ^^

and wow i was in junsu's fan cafe?

:D... if i'm not wrong... i'm pretty sure dbsk and others... check their fan cafe's right?

SUYIN FTW!!!

SuYin is slowly getting exposed :D

-edit-

I forgot to say this.

If SuYin sings timeless tonight.

i'd scream. (not in a bad way. usually i scream when something good happens)

and i'd probably loose my voice.

I'm mostly looking forward to the Golden SuYin Moments ;D

Okay I'm back... lol...

Tonight's the concert???

waaaah!

I can't wait for the pics and fancams!

I really wish i could watch their concerts.

I want to watch them perform! T_T

ooohhhh.... and do you guys remember this fics i posted???

Press stop. Press forward. Press play.

It was not their first meeting. It was not even the tenth. They would occasionally bump into each other when both of them were still trainees. They greeted each other casually at the hallways. They smiled at each other from across the table. They shared a bottle of soju, or maybe even two, when Mr. Lee Sooman announced that TVXQ was going to debut soon. They celebrated together. They even sang together. They helped each other in many situations. They became closer, in a way.

But they never saw each other.

Never.

Except for that one day when Kim Junsu suddenly knocked on Liyin’s apartment door. It was about two weeks before the latter had to go back to her home country. She still had to prepare for her performance on the opening day of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

He wanted a hot shower after dancing the whole day, but the other guys he lived with used up all their hot water. So Junsu went out in search of another SM apartment whose inhabitants would be kind enough to spare him some.

He knocked onto the Super Junior household only to learn that theirs was also already used up. And so, he bowed to his Jungsoo hyung and went about again. He realized that he had harboured foolish hopes that place which houses a group that counts more than his own would ever have any spare hot water.

Junsu climbed a flight of stairs and found the SNSD door. He was about to knock when some sense was miraculously pushed into his head. That apartment had 9 girls – 4 people more than TVXQ – for inhabitants. He placed his arm back down and walked a little further on.

He, then, found himself gazing at the very last door on the right wing. It was, in all actuality, the only SM apartment in that building that he’d never been in to. He hesitated for a short while – well maybe longer than short – but his strong need for a bath got the better of him. And before he could understand what he was doing, Junsu knocked on Zhang Liyin’s door.

Or was it her heart?

-------

It's finally done!

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

soulitda..thanks for those gorgeous pic..

Li Yin jie jie always looks gorgeous..

*no wonder the dolpin fallin' for her~

she's so cute with that haircut..

aaarrggghhh..today is the concert~

god..please..we're really need some moment of truth :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest tenjo*affinity

the concert ended

there's no timeless

but li yin perf...was amazing..

the crowd was awesome too...

i hope there's suyin moments ^^

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

LOOK GIRLS.

SEE WHAT I FOUND ON JUNSU'S FANCAFE!

*A famous one I must say*

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/cap...unsufancafe.jpg

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=ghsFSyN91ao

^ Look, what video is it? THE VIDEO KYOSA POSTED. The Koreans FOUND it!! ;) It's exactly the video KyoSa edited adding a SuYin picture at the back!

Look what the reply is..

^ Translation: Not this concert. hehe. See what happened in the beijing concert rehearsal the last time +_+

^ Translation:

쫀 득한 = sticky/chewy. Mom said it could imply many, but she compared it to rice cake (?) (mochi) sticky. eheh.. heh. yeah. >o<

Ah~ Junu's voice is sticky (?) ^^

He always calls parents and how their health is, also talks about Jang Ri In and where they go and how they are doing.

capri-shiqi says: Seriously, which guy in the RIGHT mind will tell his MUM what he and a normal girl friend did? It's sooo obvious Junsu and Ri In IS DATING, that's why he always tells his Mum about Ri In and what they do TOGETHER. ^^

^ Translation: What's this? T_T admitting it in chinese??

capri-shiqi says: Come on, Korean fans. Tell us. Admit what?! He likes Ri In?! You all knew it, don't you?!

Translation for 1 and 3 credits to: sparkskey

Translation for 2 credits to: starrysky21's friend's Mum.

I'm soo very very sure the Koreans know their dating!! ;)

See.. We ALWAYS have proof, don't we???

Here's the Junsu fancafe if you want --> Xiahjunsoo.net

Here is the direct link if you want to see the actual thing --> SUYIN FTW!

AHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

SPAZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't know how happy you made me.

DAMN IT! WHO NEEDS A FRIGGEN SCANDAL?!

still bummed out that there was no "timeless" performance but at least

the truth is revealing xD

Guest purplesoompi

thiisgiirl

"GO JAEYIN!!" Jaejoong shouted holding his own 'JaeYin' poster. Junsu quickly threw the 'JaeYin' poster away replace it with a 'SuYin' poster and walked back to his spot clearly his throat before speaking, "Dangyunhaji, well you know what SuYin sounds better than ChunYin or JaeYin."

i laughed out loud on this one...

heeey, you still remember me?

i'm one of your readers.....

glad that you're back :D

and i'm gonna ask you something

PM you later.....

thiisgiirl

"DANGYUNHAJI!" Yoochun shouted pointing at him, "YOU WANTED TO IMPREGANT LI YIN!"

"DA-----" Junsu was cut off when Manager cleared his throat. "Oppa want to go eat some hot pockets with me?" Li Yin smiling. as Junsu look as if he was in his own little world.

"Of course." he said smiling back.

Kekeke~ I seriously think Suyin had a secret child.

Guest kimigasuki

and OMG! SHE SANG "ONE MORE TRY" LIVE!!!

her outfit was kinda revealing. :mellow: (Junsu was probably drooling when he saw her perform this. he he. :D )

here's the link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Sfbw8woojYo/

i really must say that i'm not liking her new hairstyle now. :unsure:

cr: Jang Ri In Thread.

ROFL!

yess she was wearing revealing clothes eh? yeahhh! Junsu should be drooling... or having a nosebleed!

erm... her new hairstyle looks kinda awkward? i miss her old hairstyle... but probably cuz i'm not used to her new one yet :P

Guest `tealeaves

I think her hairstyle would be nicer if she wore it naturally not styled like it is.

But of course she's still gorgeous~

I like what she's wearing haha. ^w^

Ahh. I want to share my oneshot haha. It's the first SuYin I've ever written, and the first oneshot I've ever posted on soompi.

F A T E

Archived