★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest hyperxballad

miaomiao Oooooh....I'd love to know what did it say! I am so excited right now since you said you're too excited to sleep. LOL. Well, good luck on your exam. I will wait then.

Junsu tellling RiIn to speak Chinese instead.

Haha. Since she felt awkward when speaking Korean, Junsu told her to speak Chinese instead. ^_^

Jang RiIn singing Miduhyo.

She was singing a bit part of Junsu's beginning of the song. It seemed like she was listening to some of DBSK's songs before her debut?

DBSK commenting on RiIn's first album

Haha. Look at both RiIn and Junsu's expressions. They smiled at the same time. It starts at 1:35

I am trying to translate a bit. And I noticed that Yoochun was teasing Junsu it. Haha.

YUNHO: Zhang Li Yin has finally released her first album in China.

JAEJOONG: Timeless. Which she sang with our Xiah Junsu, had recieved great results in Korea.

JUNSU: She's a junior of ours who is not only pretty, but she sings very well - especially this round, we sang a Chinese version! Everyone, please look forward to it.

YUNHO: Not only just Timeless, but her album has many others. Really great songs.

YOOCHUN: She has the potential.

JAEJOONG: She is so young. How can she sing so well?

YOOCHUN: She captures the emotions or/and feeling very well too. She's really good.

JAEJOONG: This is an album that consists of many songs. That is worth listening to. We hope everyone will give more support and attention to the album.

I wonder if Junsu was listening to all of her album. Haha.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xoxoJaemiexoxo

OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I finally found the SUYIN thread!^^

I love this couple!=]

Yay! There's 20 pages Boo-yeah!

Spread the Suyinnie Love! =]

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Guest AlecRuby

Hope the Suyin promise is about to reveal soon.

suyin forever.

watching some suyin fan cams and they are so cute as always.

Junsu is so cute.

Ri in is srious most of the time on cam. yet you can see she is smiling and all for junsu.

Guest hamdainvincible

- both suck at english xD

LMAO. That's my favorite similarity of their's. (:

Made me purely crack up! ^^

I LOVE TIMELESS& I super love seeing them together in SM MVs.

I wish they were a real couple.

Guest AlecRuby

Don't we all do!

Hopefully, they are still very promising.

Junsu have always seem to like RI in.

He said that he think friendship could develop into lovers. I am hoping it is true!

So I heard Ri in is going back to korea to record soon, maybe more junsu and ri in moments.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Still no news yet. well I am going to sleep soon.

Hopefully tomorrow there will be translation.

Suyin fighting.

Hope they are going to do Korean comeback soon.

OMG.

I just read something...even now it is 0:08 midnight in China,but I cannot sleep cuz I am so excited.

Yeah I know you guys really wanna see what I have seen just now..

Sorry,it was written in Chinese..but I promise,I will absolutely translate it into English to make every Suyin fan seen.

That,is really really really vital to us.

Hmm....kind of proofor something???

Too bad I have to prepare for my IELTS tests cuz it will be on 21,June.

But,I promise I will use my though poor translating skill to show that to you.

Please wait till I'm back..

And I wanna say,now I can see Taesu is only a SCANDAL.

I won't be mad at it cuz it is silly.

It will upset me no more.

I have faith in SUYIN.So do you guys,right?

Suyin,is our belief.

Nothing or Nobody can ever change.

And...last but not the least...

SUYIN IS SO PROMISING!!!

YAY!!!

LET'S JUST WAIT FOR THEIR DAY COMING...

omg u just left me too excited!! I wanna know T__T

well, first are ur tests so good luck on them!!

I have no time to check on everything u guys =[

but we r on page 20!! yay!!!

suyin love is growing everyday more in these thread!!

haha love u guys for keeping the thread going and going!!

everyone is talking about JaeYin right, I know

I saw it in Ri In's thread.. its cute but

SUYIN is TIMELESS!!! xD

Guest meimoo*

:w00t:

SUYIN thread at last

i was so depressing at the rumors

but now, my mood totally switch 180 degree

minneymeee..you're such love.

can't wait for the news from miaomiao.

all the waiting & participating making me

nervous..wonder what it is.

MIAOMIAO...good luck on your exam.

and come back soon.

sorry to ruin your fantasies girls but i think that's just too good to be true

its something my cousin, classmate or a sibling would say to engage the listener to the conversation and make it seem like its actually something

lol

i loved suyin though..

i wish they were really together too but that's really just XDD

Guest nagellack

first, thanks miaomiao for translating ;D

i don't know what to say, it seems to good to be true.

but i think it's 70-80 % real. well, i posted i few pages back,that a chinese exchange student asked the korean student how junsu fans fell about ri in and it was also said, that junsu fans support ri in.

maybe the die-hard yoosu-fans are the only one who anti ri in /Suyin.

64pcuo.jpg

junsu had so many performances from 2004-2006.

but why did the appa/umma of junsu made a big version of this pic during the timeless period :rolleyes:

2j4ue1h.jpg

Guest ^w-nGz^

thanks for miaomiao for the translation...

please share with us more information like this in the future kekeke..

but i agree that there maybe only 70-80% truth in there..

however, i am a die-hard SUYIN fan as well..

so i guess i will choose to believe even if, its not 100% real..

and to other SUYIN fans,

don't bother to spread the information around because it will only cause trouble for Riin if the Cass hear this,

because there is currently no proof of it.

SUYIN~~!!!! :wub: :wub:

Junsu & Riin @ Jejudo

1177342722896569xiahwitrd3.jpg

credit to vietblue99

Guest Luvables

Thanks for sharing that miaomiao. But I have to admit when I read it I laughed, especially the kissing part. xD It's just that.. I could imagine it in my head yet 's hard to picture, but when I did picture it, it was a funny image. It seems really exaggerated (or possibly fabricated) by hardcore suyin fans though. That would kind of drive me wild if it was true though. lols . Secretly exchanging hugs and kisses backstage? xD But you never know what's really happened behind the cameras anyway. He could have just stayed his distance from her when they performed to protect her from anti-fans or something. *shrugs* Nice thread.

Guest KyoSa

miaomiao: Thanks for the translation. Yeah, it is up to those who choose to believe it or not. It does seem a little real....but thinking about it also makes me believe that it is too good to be true. Since I am a Suyin fan, I will pray for one day that they can get together. I think it is hard for the boys to have girlfriend, so if they do want one, they have to keep a certain distance and cannot expose to public. I really admire those fans who kept the news to themselves. I am also happy that they are also trying to protect Liyin. Liyin is a very lovely girl and I do hope she will be happy. **hmm....even though Liyin said in a interview that she prefers a Chinese guy, I still think she is debating inside. I am sure that when it comes to love, nothing really matters.***

Whenever I look back at some clips of Liyin and Junsu, I always see something special between them...just from the way that they look at each other. It could be that I am thinking too much....haha...yeah...still in my own little Suyin world.... Liyin is too shy, so Junsu will have to make the move first :wub: . :lol:

edit: Sorry for the poor quality picture spam again......I don't think I post the screen caps for this one (cuz I only posted the link video).....I just love the way how Junsu always care for Liyin. Junsu was actually moved twice. One by the manager then he stood behind Liyin and the other man, so the other man asked him to move to his other side. I guess that man wants to stand next to Liyin too...haha.. :lol: I also can't stop smiling...when all the members were actually looking at him.

cyworld2_groupcaps01.jpg

cyworld2_groupcaps02.jpg

Guest lilcece

thanks for the translations miaomiao~

as much as a hardcore SuYin fan I am, I don't believe it. it's WAY too good to be true and until it's 100% confirm,

then it will stay as a rumor. I'm only saying that because I don't want any fans to get the wrong idea and become

antis for stupid reasons again... I think we have a lot of that lately and I am not about to let my favorite couple be

bashed because of it. lol, it sounds like the person was a hardcore fan ^^' hmmmm, I wonder how many SuYin

fans in Korea and China though. although I don't believe the news, I know there are lots of SuYin fans out there

too. there's two kinds. ..the type who want Junsu and Ri In to be together and the type who don't want them to be

together, but love both as SOLO artists. I guess this couple name exsist so we can believe and dream- just like

Junsu and Ri In. real or not, only Suyin and God knows. we just stay as hardcore fans and pray for a miracle ;)

edit___

woot! topped page 21! let's keep this thread TIMELESS...

Guest Luvables

Kyosa Thanks for the caps. I thought that was cute hahaha. OMG i'm slowly becoming a suyin fan. <.< I think in the beginning of the video I saw ri in was a seat away from junsu and junsu signals her to next to him. xD yea well that's if you guys wanted to add that random thing in your suyin fandom.

lilcece I don't mind being added. Jang ri in is my fav sm girl so I think I'm developing a suyin fandom. Not hardcore ahah.

Archived