★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

ROFL, Su, you perv, you want Li Yin to call you sexy?! XD

Afterglow = ♥

"~my heart that feels like bursting is calling out to you~"

kyaaaahhh..the "my heart that feels like bursting" line reminds me of his airport pics..

and the "calling out to you' part reminds me of how he always lo0ks at Ri In during their performances but she never looks back...which is also similar to the My Page line "~Now, as I stand at your side, please look at me~"(thanks for sharing the translation `Niiie..^^)

and there's a line that says "~before the cold wind makes your shoulders flinch~"

this reminds me of her revealing outfits recently..hahaha..

"~this dream like heart~"

and look at them here....

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr330/kxluv/jsri2.png

^the sparks are inevitable...

aaaakkkkkk...... 487908.gif

sorry i can't help it..lmao..

jaejoong_love33 thanks for sharing the link!

B/c I just saw that pic it reminds me of this one...

ehirfo.jpg

he's telling her to say thank you in Chinese after winning the award for Timeless; he looks at her so lovingly, ne?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

afterglow is such a sweet and touching song.

it fits suyin perfectly :blush:

stayfreemymisery__`: ilove those pictures!

junsu was looking at liyin really lovingly! ;)

Sorry if this link has been posted here before, but check it out!!! >___<

I think the entire vid is interesting but focus on 1:44 to 2:05 !!! hmmm...so they hang out outside of work? ^__*

Guest plumblossoms

Yay, I'm at school and have high speed internet, I can see pictures everyone has posted and videos! :D (instead of waiting an hour for it to load). I like everyone's graphics and fan videos they made, it's awesome! Great job everyone~

sky_view- Aww you didn't fail :) It looks awesome and I love the two pictures you used and how you kept it black and white to make it look mysterious and a bit dark :D

I have a request... does anyone remember the clip of Junsu calling out Li Yin's name and fans thought that she was going to come on stage? I can't find it... and I was wondering if someone has the link to it pretty please? :) This is random, but I just noticed (while watching lilcece's fanvid...that both Li Yin and Junsu in a MV perform sitting next to a piano! Junsu's is black and Li Yin's is white... I love playing the piano so I guess I was quite happy to see that...but yeah don't mind me :P

Guest huangiee

So........ I might be kind of late to point this out... but the quote from "a walk to remember" is actually from the Bible. 1 cor. 13 (4 on wards).

I just thought it'd be proper to give the credits to the right people.

`Niiie - Thanks for posting the translation. I love those lyrics. It does remind me of the whole Suyin moments there.

kxluv and stayfreemymisery__` - Those are lovely pics. I really love the way Junsu looks at Liyin. You can feel the love are caring from him. His soft side for a girl.

plumblossoms - Here is the vid (fancam) of Junsu calling out Liyin's name while rehearsing for the Beiging "O" concert.

You found my my other vid but not that one.. hehe..I saw your comment.. thanks.

Guest liljdazngal06

I think the entire vid is interesting but focus on 1:44 to 2:05 !!! hmmm...so they hang out outside of work? ^__*

omo she totally said that she was "CLOSE to JUNSU" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was so cute thanks for sharing i have never seen this interview before hahhahaha

I noticed that she looked at the audience immediately after nodding her head; afraid of SuYin being exposed?

And she had to say "Han Geng" first cos that's her big brother ;D

I noticed that she looked at the audience immediately after nodding her head; afraid of SuYin being exposed?

And she had to say "Han Geng" first cos that's her big brother ;D

Yes, Liyin had to mention Hang Geng for who she was closed and who dances better, because they have a close brother-sister relationship so she just use him for almost everything.....

I find it so funny when the host asked her who else she thinks dances better and she said "secret"

Oh my...Liyin is good at avoiding the questions. She uses different ppl to cover up....haha...

Guest capri-shiqi

Yes, she's CLOSE with Mr Kim Junsu!

HELLO BABES!

IT'S ME!

=DDD

Sorry I haven't been coming often.

Am really busy~ T.T

AND JUNSU'S SONG IS <333333333333333333333333333!!!!

Thanks for the videos!! =D

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

She doesn't want everyone to know and concentrate on that.

I bet that is why later she picked Shiwon's kind instead of junsu or geng.

lol...i noticed that too.."yup" *looks at the audience*.. :ph34r:

she's soooo like junsu...using other people to cover up..

remember those times when junsu used

jaejoong

during the 2007 SM summer con...and he also used

eunhyuk

these two knows how to keep things to themselves..=P

-edit-

SuYin On Bended Knees

i've always imagined SuYin to have those "on bended knees" moments you know....lol..

Guest jaejoong_love33

lol...i noticed that too.."yup" *looks at the audience*.. :ph34r:

she's soooo like junsu...using other people to cover up..

remember those times when junsu used

jaejoong

during the 2007 SM summer con...and he also used

eunhyuk

these two knows how to keep things to themselves..=P

-edit-

SuYin On Bended Knees

i've always imagined SuYin to have those "on bended knees" moments you know....lol..

ahaha may i ask what you are mentioning when you said that junsu used jaejoong and eunhyuk to cover up?

lolz~ ^^

BUT~ c'mon. she HAS to say han geng...

he and her are like brother and sisters. and ppl would obviously think something is wrong if she said junsu ^^

did you guys see how she said that han geng danced the coolest.

but then when the MC asked her who she thought danced the coolest in her heart, she said secret.

now, if she though han geng in her heart, then there would be no NEED to say it's a secret. lolz

do you guys get my psychology here?

i haven't been here that often. darn feels like forever. school work is killing me.

but i've watched the "afterglow" performance and @ 3.10 i got the chills. :o really. the "i love you" part made me think of li yin right away. singing your emotions through as song for her eh? lol. :] did junsu really compose the song???

yup he wrote it..

So... supposedly Li Yin was in Korea on the 20th; the boys' showcase was on the 21st...

I wonder if she was watching them from backstage <3.

Guest TaiTsuki

DONNA: My little one!

I have been looking forward to your story ever since you told me about it!

Preview~ Preview~

Khehe. Really hope that Li Yin is in Korea!

She could see their new HOT MV and be shocked at how hot her Su can be.

And to see their comeback~

And for him to hug her after the comeback.

And for her to be so proud of him.

And for her to know her future in laws more ^^

Archived