★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

EDITED: I accidently clicked "enter" while I was writing my comment. urgh~~

liljdazngal06, I love Liang Shan Bo too (tho I dun understand the lyrics, I just knew the "wo ai ni, ni shi wo de Juliet~" and like that). LOL

now now the thread is moving soooooo fast XD I love it... how many pages to go? 14? yeah!!!!

about CHOCOPHINS. well, I don't know who suggested it (cuz I didn't get the chance to backtrack yet) but I guess I have to send you a flying kiss cuz I love that name so so so so so much! CHOCOPHINS, hwaiting!!!

1 if u were to get suyin a gift, what would u get them?

I always thinks of these gifts to DBSK and Ri In. But I must wait till I have the chance to meet them and then will only it be possible. White plain shirts, with the words Su, Jae, Ho, Yoo, Min and Yin on it. They can wear it and stand next to each other and it will form a couple t-shirt. like "Su-Yin" "Jae-Min"

here's two examples that I made (photoshop, I mean. hehe) :

SUSU.jpgyinyin.jpg

2. we all love timeless but what if they did have a chance to do a duet again what song would u want them to sing together....??

hmmm.... I've got to agree with liljdazngal06. liang shan bo is a good song~

3. what if one day in the future u would have a chance to talk to LSM the head of SM what would u say to him?

Please give us another Suyin duet and please... make Ri In comeback to the korean music scene as soon as possible.

4. if u could meet junsu or ri in who would u meet and what would be the three things u would ask them ?

I don't know. I want to meet them equally. it would be perfect if I can meet both at the same time!

If I meet them both at the same time, I'll ask these 3 things.

Me : err... my request no 1. please look into each other's eyes, please

SuYin : Eh..? What for?

Me : *stares threatheningly* just do it...

SuYin : errr... Okay. *start staring at each other.* *blushing* *laughing together*

Me : stay still. my request no 2. say "this is timeless~ love... and then kiss each other" *starts to click the record button of my videocam on*

SuYin : What??? Okay~ This is timeless, love... *blushing* *kiss*

Me : *turn off the record button.* Junsu's a good boy, Ri In's a good girl. Thank you~ *running away happily*

SuYin : What about your third request?

Me : Oh, my third request? Can I have it uploaded on youtube??????

okayh... I'm officially hyper and retarded today.

haha.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...we are moving fast now. Another page.

lilcece - Really? I thought I am the oldest here. It's ok if you have nothing to share. I'm just glad we are moving fast to reach our goal.

seaprincess - Oh, photoshoot pictures? I save it on different computers and I don't have much here...

JRI_Timeless_promo1.jpg

JRI_promo.jpg

Oh, and I found a picture of 2007 SM Town concert goodies. Look Liyin's picture is just right on top of Junsu.

SMTown07_fanyellow.jpg

liljdazngal06 - Oh, more questions...okie...

1. if u were to get suyin a gift, what would u get them?

Dolphin accessories or couple gifts such as necklace, bracelets, rings etc...

There are so many that I can think of....haha.

2. we all love timeless but what if they did have a chance to do a duet again what song would u want them to sing together....??

I don't know why but I've been thinking of "Nobody Wants to be Lonely" by Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin.

I think Liyin's voice sounds very similar to Christina, so if they sing the Korean version, I think it'll be cool.

I just love the last line "Why don't you let me love you."

3. what if one day in the future u would have a chance to talk to LSM the head of SM what would u say to him?

Need to promote Liyin more. She needs more activities with audiences and her fans.

By this way she can gain more recognition from others.

4. if u could meet junsu or ri in who would u meet and what would be the three things u would ask them ?

I never thought of this. Let me see....I think Junsu

1 - How are you doing?

2 - Do you stay in contact with Liyin?

3 - Do you guys spend time alone together?

haha...yeah...funny questions to ask...

lilcece & KyoSa: What are you two talking about? I feel like I'm the oldest, most of the girls in here call me unnie. If someone is older than me then WOOHOO!! I can call someone else unnie for a change :D Oh sorry for totally jumping into you two's convo..I'll step out now..lol

OMG I feel like I hardly ever come in here anymore.

Don't worry girls my love for Suyin is still strong I guess laziness has more an effect in me these days. (I hate sunny weather)

Wow you girls provided more questions cool:

Nothing they better get me a gift..I'm broke they have money...lol

nawh i'm not really broke but still they got more money then me..so sharing is caring :D

anyways the gift i'll buy them will probably be whatever is cheap..lol

Like a 25 cents watch from those machines...because the watch will equal time & they are timeless cool huh?

yeah i know it's not it's so corny...lmao

"Endless Love" by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross...i love that song

or they can sing "Always" by Atlantic Starr...

yes..sisters those are some ol'skool songs that i love..see i think I am the oldest if you guys don't know them..

why do you still have snsd they suck...lol okay wrong thing..

i'll tell him..you suck because your not promoting real talent more..promote JRI & The Grace.

& then I'll tell him to sign me up & debut me in America since SM supposedly has a US one now..lol

I'll pick Junsu just because his hot..lol

not just that because then there's a possibility he could be there with the other members of DBSK & I'll so spit game & see if they understood what I said...lol

Well if I met him my three questions would be:

1. Who does he like? & his answer better be Ri In or I'm gonna knee him in his balls....lmao

2. Is Jaejoong single?...lol

3. Who is Stephanie dating?

yes my answers are kinda crazy & weird but oh well that's what I really will say & do...lmao

Hi girls!

I'm spazzing just a bit. ZHANG LIYIN's MV is playing right now on tv.. " I WILL" korean version. XD

anyhoo, im headed to bed, so Ill answer questions tomorrow lol

I like the t-shirts ;)

and here's something I made real quick.. ^_^

suyin_closemyeyes.jpg

aww poo made a mistake... it's supposed to say "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF? X]

ill fix and post the edited one later.. ^^

OH SO ARE WE OFFICIALLY CALLING OURSELVES "CHOCOPHINS" ? ^_^ hehe

i feel cute and silly.. chocophins.. but when we're serious we're hot&firey "red chocolates" hehe

Kyosa, angeldan27 : sorry for getting on ur conversation..ignore the age.. age doesnt matter here, what matter is our love for SuYin.. ^_~ by the way, can i call both of u.. unnie??

lilcece : congrats for SuYined a page!!! we gonna hit the target soon!!

simplykristal : ahh.. although u make that quick but its so good!! love the quote.. ^_^

day_dreamer : thats a cute shirts!! ^_~

so we are official CHOCOPHINS??

- SO many things to give them!!! hurmm.. a couple ring with their name carve on it..

- a teddy bear that have some words like "I Love SuYin"...

- bunch of photoshopped pics of them~lol~

- I want them to sing.. "One Summer Night" by,.. Kim Hyung Joon and Yi So Eun ... but its really a good song!!

here is the link if anyone wanna listen..

- Never ever stop SuYin Love from spreading and yes. promote LiYin more!!

- Ask Junsu if he is dating anyone... like Ri In...

- Take pics with SuYin...

- Make them confess their love~ haha~

end~!!!

Guest capri-shiqi

SURPRISE!! IT'S MEEEE!! I'm at a cyber cafe now, xD will only be playing outdoor game tomorrow!

MY LOVELY CHOCOPHINS ARE GREAT PEOPLE!! WE JUMPED 3 PAGES WHEN I'M AWAY FOR 1 DAY!

*SMOOCHES FOR EVERYONE WHO POSTED*

I will give them couple bears, with handmade clothes that I made for the bears, then sew on cute quotes on the bear's shirt. ^^

Hmmmm..

I would love another love song for them, or maybe a cute mid-tempo song so both of them could play around and smile at each other on stage. TOTAL CUTENESS OK!!

I would tell him to stop using his artists to create stupid scandals so that specific singer/group will get more famous. What a ridiculous idea of LSM, seriously. that guy is turning old. =.= and also tell him to promote our lovely Ri In more, she's underpromoted, cause he wasted all his funds on 'something'.

I would love to meet Ri In no matter how much I love Junsu. At least I can speak chinese better, I can make friends with her. LOLLLL..

1. When's your 1st kiss with Junsu/Ri In??

2. How long have the 2 of you been attached?

3. Can the two of you kiss now? *whips out camera ^^*

day_dreamer - I LOL-ED AT YOUR LITTLE SKIT! HAHAHA~ ESP THE LAST SENTENCE!! "Can I upload it on youtube?? :ph34r: "

xDDDDD

j0liN - Thanks for helping yea?? ^^

JoongBoXiahJang - *pokes* xDDDD

Kristal - I HAVEN'T START PM-ING! OMG. D: Arhhhh... alot of people like the Hardcover idea! 0.0

KyoSa - You're not that old!! Don't think that way!! ^^ <3

angeldan27 - HELLO HELLO! I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE NOT SAID HELLO TO YOU! ^^

jy_kim - YO YO. WE'RE NEIGHBOURS! YES! I'M FROM SINGAPORE! NOW I'M AT GENTINGS HAVING MY HOLIDAY!! ^^

marmar, starrysky21, `Niiie - Hello darlings. I miss you! ^^ *marmar! Update your fic!!! ><~~~~*

Guest celena8899

Wow, so many posts!!

I love the Suyin t-shirts.

There should be one, Su heart Yin!

Love that Ri In and Junsu's pics are always together!

seaprincess - Oh, photoshoot pictures? I save it on different computers and I don't have much here...

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...less_promo1.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...n/JRI_promo.jpg

Oh, and I found a picture of 2007 SM Town concert goodies. Look Liyin's picture is just right on top of Junsu.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...7_fanyellow.jpg

thanks a very bunch!! i will seriously get my butt up and fix this computer's photoshop. ^_^ thank you again! :lol:

liljdazngal06 - questions!!!

couple necklaces! those which very much resemble the necklace junsu has before. the one with TVXQ on top and SOUL below it... i'm trying to find a picture. and i browsed his pictures on AF and didn't find it. gaaah~

anyway, about the necklace...

it'll have 'Timeless Love' for the pendant... or 'Timeless' on top, then 'Riin' / 'Liyin' at the bottom for Junsu;

and 'Timeless' on top, and 'Junsu' at the bottom for Liyin... (now it made me thinking where can i get those...)

or probably a dog tag???

junsuneclace.jpg

^credits to AF

for Riin, it says Junsu, and for Junsu it says Riin... (but aren't dog tags for identification??) okay so maybe not much of the dog tag~

"I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You" by Tina Arena and Marc Anthony... i've always taught a great couple would be perfect for such powerful song. plus their voices blend perfectly well.

Bring Liyin back to Korea and make Junsu stay in Korea. then have them sing lots of songs together. promotions would be nice too~

I'd want to beat them both. well, if given the chance, really i want to meet them both -at the same time- as in caught red handed together alone at some random street. lol.

anyway, what i'd ask~

-How are you guys?

-Still keeping us in the dark with your relationship?

-Ok. lol. i'm just kidding, what's next for you guys, then? more duets? more promotions together? wedding? :ph34r:

ahaha. okay, i'll stop here.. ^_^

thanks again guys for keeping me on SuYin high~

~jae

Guest miss betty

chocophins sounds childishly weird..

it can be one of their nicknames but not their official name..

suyin, timeless couple.. something else sounds better..

anyway wouldn't it be great it we get to 199 pages on the 8th and enter the 9th with page 200? hehe..

Guest capri-shiqi

^ It would be great if our tonnes of suyin supporter silent readers finally decides to post something to say a greeting/introduce themselves. hahaha~

Chocophins does sounds childish.. hmmmm..

Red chocolate is our another choice... ^^

Well, hello miss_betty! hadn't seen you in days! =))

1 MORE POST TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE!

WHO WANTS TO SUYIN-ED THE PAGE! QUICK POST. LOL~

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

wow, I hardly come here. I should have, but my school is pulling me away from soompi. And I see we have about 67 members of Suyin forum. ^_^ Please keep advertising it.

1. If u were to get suyin a gift, what would u get them?

I don't know, perhaps, I will get them a couple shirts, a couple beanies (even though they don't wear it very often, but they might.), bracklets or necklaces..

- "Nobody wants to be lonely" by Christina Aguilera feat. Ricky Martin. You know I don't mind a scene in a MV with LiYin and Junsu holding each other in their hands like that. lol.

- "LSM, can you please make another collaboration of Zhang Li Yin and Kim Junsu? That pairing is growing popular since they debuted."

1. Do you like someone? If so, tell me who.

2. Do you guys really, really, really want to make another collaboration?

3. Do you miss each other while you guys are in Japan / China?

Do we have to ask three questions? I want to ask more than three questions. xD

Okay, that's it. I am off to school now.

Guest jaejoong_love33

What was your first impression of SuYin?

they are like brother and sister

How does your first impression of SuYin differ from your impression of them now?

now, i dont look at them llike that. i look at them as truely the TIMELESS couple

If you have been a fan from the very beginning, what are the most significant changes you've noticed between "then" and "now"?

the way that they dealed with the distances. li yin in china and junsu in japan.

they have truly developed their feelings onto another level

On what level do you think SuYin as solos/duet needs improving?

hmmm~ maybe just making junsu's voice show more during the chorus of timeless

what is it about them that entices you?

everything. SuYin has everything.... chemistry... love...etc

How has SuYin changed your life/made you a better person?

oh yea~ definetly chnaged my life.

they made me believe in love againn.

What would you say your level of fandom is?

total fangirl spazzz<3

Do you advertise/recommend SuYin to the people around you?

yeaup ^^i advertise them as much as i can and bash ppl that say taesu is better

What is the craziest/biggest thing you've done for them?

uhm. didnt really do anything crazy or big yett

SuYin inspires you? and why?

they inspire me in the way the look at each other. the way they act around each other

and the way that they love each other

Which verse of TIMELESS made you cry the first time you listened to it?

ahahaha~ to tell you the truth, its the first one, the original korean one.

like. i saw pictures of them on the MV and i fell in love and then i heard the song.... and the rest is history

What is one song you would love SuYin to cover/remake?

hmmm~ a duet... so. let's think. OH!

if they can sing scars deeper than love (the one that jaena sang at SM concert)

Do you prefer their Chinese or Korean one?

well~ both. but li yin definetly sounds less strained in the chinese one

Whose singing voice do you like the most? Describe and how it makes you feel when you hear them sing.

hahaha wait. whose singing voice in generaL? or within the suyin couple?

in general is kim jaejoong cuz its like something so amazing that i cant begin to describe.

within the suyin couple, then i cant decide... they work best when they are together

Have you attended any official events or concerts? If so, which ones?

oh~ sadly no. i live in US. so none of those here

Describe your most memorable official event or concert if you have attended any.

ahahahaha HOLLYWOOD BOWL~ but then. its the day that taesu was born so i was MAD BEYOND MAD that day

If you have met SuYin, describe the scene(s) and your feelings during those precious moment(s).

omg. i would go crazy inside. like i'll see them, and stay calm but inside i'll be screaming and jumping for joy.

and when i get back, i'll scream so taht ppl in china will here me

What is your favorite memory?

hmmm~ idk~ lemme think about that

How many SuYin fan forums do you belong to? as many as possible. lols.

ahahaha. just about to join one. any ideas?

Do you have a blog, website or forum dedicated to SuYin?

nope. it would be a good idea tho

Have you taken a fancam of them and want to share it with us to include in the fans' greeting DVD?

eckk~ if i went to their concert, i would definetly take a fancam

Which is your favorite music video and why?

timeless ^^ lolz and the MV for footsteps by jaejoong

the feeligns and love expressed is indescribable. its amazing beyond belief

What is something that surprised you the most about them?

the way taht they clicked together so easily

Is there any moments that touch your heart?

watching the Y (why) video documentary on li yin

Is there any moments that makes you cry?

yea. i watched this suyin video tribute, and the song was timeless. and it made me cry

What do you like most about SuYin?

everything about them~ the way that they do anything

What is your impression of SuYin personality?

ahahaha~ its like... a lily~

pure and sweet love

If there was one thing you could change about SuYin, what would it be?

nothng! they are perfect! actually. i'd make them public :D

What makes them unique?

hmmm. good question. i think its how well they interact with each other

the way is more than coworkers and friends, but less than lovers. yet we know they are deeply in love

Who do you think DBSK is closest to Ri In, besides Junsu- we all know they are the closest?

jaejoong... ^^

Why do you think Junsu was chosen to duet with Ri in, or Ri In is chosen for this song?

because it is fate. SuYin is fate and destiny. and NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT

If timeless was not sing by Junsu and Ri In, can you imagine what it would be like? for example a different person for one of them.

ehh~ i cant think of anyone else singing timeless except for SuYin.

if someone did, then it wouldnt fit...

What do you think is next for Suyin?

honestly? i think they might collaborate again :D

OH! LOOK! TOPPED A PAGE!!!

brb with pictures :D<3

---edit---

Guest liljdazngal06

EDITED: I accidently clicked "enter" while I was writing my comment. urgh~~

liljdazngal06, I love Liang Shan Bo too (tho I dun understand the lyrics, I just knew the "wo ai ni, ni shi wo de Juliet~" and like that). LOL

now now the thread is moving soooooo fast XD I love it... how many pages to go? 14? yeah!!!!

about CHOCOPHINS. well, I don't know who suggested it (cuz I didn't get the chance to backtrack yet) but I guess I have to send you a flying kiss cuz I love that name so so so so so much! CHOCOPHINS, hwaiting!!!

I always thinks of these gifts to DBSK and Ri In. But I must wait till I have the chance to meet them and then will only it be possible. White plain shirts, with the words Su, Jae, Ho, Yoo, Min and Yin on it. They can wear it and stand next to each other and it will form a couple t-shirt. like "Su-Yin" "Jae-Min"

here's two examples that I made (photoshop, I mean. hehe) :

SUSU.jpgyinyin.jpg

hmmm.... I've got to agree with liljdazngal06. liang shan bo is a good song~

Please give us another Suyin duet and please... make Ri In comeback to the korean music scene as soon as possible.

I don't know. I want to meet them equally. it would be perfect if I can meet both at the same time!

If I meet them both at the same time, I'll ask these 3 things.

Me : err... my request no 1. please look into each other's eyes, please

SuYin : Eh..? What for?

Me : *stares threatheningly* just do it...

SuYin : errr... Okay. *start staring at each other.* *blushing* *laughing together*

Me : stay still. my request no 2. say "this is timeless~ love... and then kiss each other" *starts to click the record button of my videocam on*

SuYin : What??? Okay~ This is timeless, love... *blushing* *kiss*

Me : *turn off the record button.* Junsu's a good boy, Ri In's a good girl. Thank you~ *running away happily*

SuYin : What about your third request?

Me : Oh, my third request? Can I have it uploaded on youtube??????

okayh... I'm officially hyper and retarded today.

haha.

omg love ur answers dear i love ur request for them hahahahah i cried so much from laughin and thank u for agreeing with me about the song gosh i just can see their reaction while u r recording them 0^0 i thought of something like that when i thought of the questions lol heheheheheheh well love it all

sorry girls i am in school right now so i can't read all of ur answers but when i get home i will read it all and reply to all k much love and keep it up we have less than a week hehehee and only 13 pages left to go

Guest capri-shiqi

I think the shirt can be nicer if u change it to Su <3 Yin.. xDDD

Awww.. im online when everyone else is not. DDDD:

Darlings! We need 2 pages everyday to hit 200 pages!! =DDDD

Possible?? Yes right?!?! ^^

capri-shiqi - Ahh...Welcome back! well..while you're still on vacation. Having too much fun? Glad you still remember us..haha

Hah, I still feel old...but feels great to take care of my dongsaengs here! Love all my Suyin sisters. (I don't even think I love my own sister that much..haha)

day_dreamer - Ohh...Love the shirt. It looks nice. And your answers are so funny. I could totally imagine you running away.

Yes, of course you need to upload to share the clips with us...haha

liljdazngal06 - Oh, forgot to comment about the song. I love that song too. It's such a sweet song. I could imagine Suyin singing it already.

jaejoong_love33 - Welcome! You sure did take some time to answer the long questions. Congrats on topping the page too!

LYNNIE. - We like the same song. I've been listening to it and imagining Suyin singing it..hehe

seaprincess - The dog tag looks nice...but yeah..maybe we should think of something more unique for them...

ekah_jaejoong - Of course you can call me unnie. I am older than you. :lol:

Wooohoo...we are doing great!

Guest capri-shiqi

KyoSa - Yea.. It's night time over here, so I don't have anything to do and decided to come on to SuYin thread! ^^ You girls gave me a wonderful surprised by keep the thread moving!! *smooches for everyone again!*

And sorry I couldn't share any pictures alright? I'm still at the foreign country, in a tiny cyber cafe, drinking a hot cup of hot chocolate and typing away! xDDD

Oh well...

SuYin makes me hopelessly romantic!

Whenever I listen to a song, I'll make sure I listen to the lyrics carefully.

And ta-da! I found a song for SuYin again!

^^

[[ JUNSU ]]

And as I look into your eyes

I see an angel in disguise

Sent from God above

For me to love

To hold and idolise

And as I hold your body near

I'll see this month through to a year

And then forever on

Til life is gone

I'll keep your loving near

And now I've finally found my way

To lead me down this lonely road

All I have to do

Is follow you

To lighten up my load

[[ RI IN ]]

You treat me like a rose

You give me room to grow

You shone the light of love on me

And gave me air so I can breathe

You open doors that close

In a world where anything goes

You give me strength so I stand tall

Within this bed of earth

Just like a rose

[[ JUNSU ]]

And when I feel like hope is gone

You give me strength to carry on

Each time I look at you

There's something new

To keep our loving strong

I hear you whisper in my ear

All of the words I long to hear

Of how you'll always be

Here next to me

To wipe away my tears

And now I've finally found my way

To lead me down this lonely road

All I have to do

Is follow you

To lighten up my load

[[ JUNSU & RI IN ]]

And though the seasons change

Our love remains the same

You face the thunder

When the sunshine turns to rain

Just like a rose

Ignore me if you think I'm being dumb, hahaha~

I'm very much in love right now.

xDD

capri-shiqi - Awww....that is a lovely song. Thank you for the lyrics.

Hehe...I am planning my Korea trip now...got any ideas where I should go?

Junsu's appa pizza shop will be on top of my list. I am hoping to meet him too, I read from some people who visited there and they all said he is so sweet. I hope I can communicate with him in Korean. (sorry...off topic)

Ohhh...and I found this pic. I never seen this before. I think it was from one of the 2007 TVXQ's concert...from seeing the sea of red.

She's probably enjoying her man's performance...haha

Beautiful Liyin with the "Sea of Love"

071027A.jpg

KyoSa thanks for sharing..that's unseen to me...

that shot was soooo nice..with the sea of red as her background..

day_dream-lol..that idea's cute..they could just stand next to whoever they want to form a couple name with the shirts..cute..:)

i haven't posted for a few days..i should be punished...>,<

13 pages more to fill...5 days left to finish...9 days to SM Shanghai!!....

Guest capri-shiqi

KyoSa - You can definately visit Junsu appa shop. Try not to go during peak hours like afternoon , during lunch period. and during dinner time. go after 7.30pm? Sould be fine! ^^

Junsu appa should be there! You can go around Dongdaemun too! My Korean friend told me there's alot of good-looking and cute guys there! Hahahah~ xD

and my friend got spotted by SM.Entertainment when she's at Dongdaemun! But too bad, she had to come to Singapore to study english, so she skipped the chance. I find it funny when her friend called her to complain that the SM people keep calling her friend to ask where my friend is. xDDD

And try those Korean food at the roadside! ;)

It's good! since when you're going to Korea, it will still be Winter, DRINK SOJU!

Or Ginseng wine! ^^

abit out of Suyin topic here. Shall stop~

Did you notice that alot of Cassiopeias were looking at her when she took that photo??

She's sooo beautiful~~ Junsu must be soo mesmerised by her NATURAL beauty!!

Gahhh~ Ri Innie~ why are you soo pretty~~?! ><~

kxluv - It's 7 days! Anniversary on 9th September! ^^

Archived