u're not that old my sisters' are wayyyy older =P

D: u're done college!?!?!?

NOOOOO i still have at lest 8 more years in front of me

*looks at the long road n faints* oh dear .... :tears:

hehe soo am i the youngest in here?

who else is under 15!?!?! PLEASE RAISE HAND

lol.. i'm always the youngest >.<

oh wells i enjoy getting my ways

and thank u for checking out my fanvid!!!

n lookie lookie!! 5 suyin fanfics on a page!!!

suyin's definitely rocking soompi!!!

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3803/28990622bj6.jpg

hahaha. thank you... yeah. i think it was a great idea too... lol. he should always take a shower there. O_O

^^one of those fics is mine. O_o

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KyoSa - Wahhh!! thank u unnie =D

u commented twice ^^

lol okies so maybe sister isn't that old haha

you're learning korean?!?! woahh u should teach me too haha

i know absolutely nothing in korean >.<

& I will try to update soon, but i'm having major writer's block.. or like Julie unnie said, maybe i'm just lazy like that T-T

n lookie lookie!! 5 suyin fanfics on a page!!!

suyin's definitely rocking soompi!!!

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3803/28990622bj6.jpg

Sorry to cut your post short.

:lol: Sorry...I'm am getting old and forgot that I did make a comment...so I went to make a small edit...

Yes, I'm learning Korean and learning Korean is hard. I am learning for my Korea trip...and maybe talk to Junsu's appa too (if I can).

At least you know some basic Korean...u called me Unnie...that's Korean..hehe

Don't want to make this post a spam....so posting 2 old Suyin's picture

suyin_cyworldperf04.jpg

suyin_bw01.jpg

Guest plumblossoms

I like the picture spam!!! I want Junsu's 'R' hat... For the book project... I think it'd be so cool if it was scrapbook, but the other covers sound good too *indecisive* I think a poll will be easier *nods* for people to vote, and to the silent readers too :) if there are any *looks for them* this is random, but I just realized I had dolphin themed shower curtain :sweatingbullets: I want to get one for Junsu and Li Yin hehehe~

Kyosa, angeldan27- You guys aren't old *huggles* I think it doesn't matter what age you are to support a favorite pairing or artist etc. <3 (Kyosa if you want help with any Korean I could try to help, have fun in Korea!) and (Angel, I really like that snippet, LOL Junsu's quest for a shower ^^)

Random question I wanted to ask because I'm curious, because I heard somewhere that SuYin in an interview? Said they would be always up for another collab...

If SuYin did another collaboration what type of song would it be? Another sad ballad like Timeless, a happy/summer themed love song, or a cute mid-tempo song?

Off to work, bye bye~

KyoSa - yeah .. i only know the really really basics from watching all the korean vids/dramas

hopefully i'll be soo fluet one day that i can ask junsu if suyin is real...

if only i can meet li yinnie cuz i know chinese =D

n wonderful suyin pics!! i love her hair in the last pic

SOO CURLY lol

angeldan27 - lol... i guess its ok?? cuz you kinda mentioned suyin?

and u definitely should... i think so far we don't even have over 5 one-shots I'm not sure though..

OH YES!! talking about the project!!

Are any of you unnies/dongsaengs is fluent with Chinese OR Korean. As far as I know we only have 2 Chinese translators and 0 Korean translators. SO PLEASE SIGN UP!!! we need people for our lovely angels haha

kinda random... but I realize my sister has a lot of dolphin jewelries ... maybe I can buy some and send it to suyin O.o

and to make this less of a spam so i won't get in trouble....

IT MUST BE LI YIN'S HANDS I CAN JUST FREAKING IMAGINE IT

ks: aww the shower was soo good!!

ly: want a massage oppa?

ks: YES!!! :w00t:

2s1kbbn.gif

annd my favorite poster

editedfornhigd9bh8.jpg

pickup.stix's one shot @ soompi

plumblossoms - Yeah, I remember that too .. but I don't remember which interview, check out the first few pages of the thread it should be around there

BALLAD!! definitely I love when they perform ballads their voices fit those kind of songs very muchies!

Random question I wanted to ask because I'm curious, because I heard somewhere that SuYin in an interview? Said they would be always up for another collab...

If SuYin did another collaboration what type of song would it be? Another sad ballad like Timeless, a happy/summer themed love song, or a cute mid-tempo song?

Haha...thanks...

You know Korean? Thanks...I'll see what I can learn from class...then you can be my private tutor...haha.

I only remember watching an interview of Liyin and the host asked if she would like another duet with Junsu and Liyin said if there is a chance, she would like to do another duet with him. Did they ask Junsu too?

I was hoping for either another sad ballad or a cutie love song...

woah! page 184 already! :o

what is this i hear about names and gifts...

i like the "Chocophins". sounds cute. he he. :D

well. i was rewatching some videos yesterday and i came across "Star Show" that TVXQ were on not so long ago and there was the part where the members did a message to their future wives. and did anyone notice that when the host asked Junsu how he would address his future wife he quickly and casually replied 자기야 ~ (honey) while it took the others a little while to answer. (he probably says it all the time to LiYin. :D ) hrm. could be a hint. here's the link if you guys want to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rbRRL2sG7U

Welcome back! Junsu is so funny in the Star Show.

Micky also kind of made fun of him waving the stick when he looked shy.

Junsu is just so cute there (haha...yeah...probably thinking of Liyin when he was saying it).

j0liN - Hello my dongsaeng.

I'm Chinese too...but I can get really confused on the Simplified and Traditional Chinese writing.

I am much better with Traditional Chinese. I can't help on Korean since I just learned for 2 months...not good enough.

I'll see if I can help on other parts.

btw...love that gif of Junsu. Seems like he enjoys the massage.

Guest lost_s0ul09

And finally, GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

After almost two years, Zhang Li Yin finally has an official fanclub colour!!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/rikay...llooncolour.jpg

Credit to ifensi!

OMG HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS YOU GUYS. OMFG!

So basically, it says that SM officials decided officially that her fanclub colour shall be

GOLD is now Zhang Li Yin's official fanclub colour!

c: jang riin's thread

aha! Liyin's official fanclub color is GOLD!!

aw Junsu! does he already know it?

^ hehe lostsoul09 yeah he probably knew. lol :D

hi suyiners class has started again for me today X]

so im just quickly passing by to visit ill be back in

a couple hours.. :]

7 days (or 6 days depending where you are)

TIMELESS ANNIVERSARY hehe

and just to share.. a poster I made for a fanfic

i have yet to post and is on hold. :)

CLove_SUYIN.png

see you all later.. ^_^

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Edit I am back with a couple of pictures. WHOAH~ I cannot help but to notice that they make a perfect couple. :mellow::w00t::lol::)

http://i38.tinypic..com/5uiff6.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/6st1e0.jpg

I took those gifs from lilcece. It's my favorite gifs, they're so cute.

p><p> <blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class

anyways, the timeless anniversary is coming near!! (and so is my hs alumni where i'll play timeless in piano!!). it's too bad i can't be here to celebrate with you guys T_T this thread moves so fast when we're up to a goal to fulfill lol, like reaching 100pgs last time and now reaching 200pgs for the anniversary ^^ suyin hwaiting :)

i don't have anything to share for now T_T i just want to fangirl ^^

LMAO, i knew you'd come to our side ;D

This thread is SERIOUSLY jumping up! ...which makes me a little guilty for not leaving as many comments as you guys~~ :tears:

Anyway! Gotta go back to class in 10 minutes so...just wanna share this picture with you guys:

>>>Junsu wore his R hat even at his home! That's him playing the piano with his MOM singing beside him~~hoho~~<<<<

%7Boption%7Dxiahpianope5.png

....I wonder where's Liyin at that time? <_< ...

I think she was in China, while Su was taking a break.

I'd like to spam this thread too. LOL. cuz I'm feeling guilty cuz I didn't really have the chance to post here as often as you girls.

here. a gif that I made quite a long time ago. LOL

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/day...r115/suyin2.gif' alt='a>'>

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/day.../Suyin-more.gif

Awww they're so cute! Thanks for making them~!

woah! page 184 already! :o

what is this i hear about names and gifts...

i like the "Chocophins". sounds cute. he he. :D

well. i was rewatching some videos yesterday and i came across "Star Show" that TVXQ were on not so long ago and there was the part where the members did a message to their future wives. and did anyone notice that when the host asked Junsu how he would address his future wife he quickly and casually replied 자기야 ~ (honey) while it took the others a little while to answer. (he probably says it all the time to LiYin. :D ) hrm. could be a hint. here's the link if you guys want to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rbRRL2sG7U

Ah Yes, Junsu's msg to Li Yin ^^;

^ hehe lostsoul09 yeah he probably knew.. lol :D

hi suyiners class has started again for me today X]

so im just quickly passing by to visit ill be back in

a couple hours.. :]

7 days (or 6 days depending where you are)

TIMELESS ANNIVERSARY hehe

and just to share.. a poster I made for a fanfic

i have yet to post and is on hold. :)

%7Boption%7D CLove_SUYIN.png

see you all later.. ^_^

If you post, automatically add me to your PM list.

So I'm spazzing like crazy because GOLD is official Li Yin's color!!

Red & Gold have never looked so lovelier together <3333

Guest celena8899

OMg, I am loving the posters!

Wow, I love that piece, him knocking on the door, and entering Ri In's heart!

Seriously, I think they are close enough. I sure whenever RiIn and DBSK perform or go somewhere, they compare eachother's room to see who is lucker haha.

SO cute!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Suyin are love!

I love that we are so 100% behind them.

can't wait to see them in the concerts!

Love the posters, please keep them coming!

Guest liljdazngal06

wow

i have been busy with schoo; but i can't believe how many pages we have since i have been here

WOOT WOOT lol

thank u all for all the pics and screencaps love them all

lOliN thank u for the screencaps and yes i agree the lights under them in the first cap was a lil scary looking but hey at least we kno that they shine very bright while singing timeless together and also they are so making eye contact with eachother staring into eachothers eyes heheheh so cute

KyoSa love junsu wearing his imfamous "R" hat wow he really does wear it alot and to think that it stands for ri in makes my heart pitter patter i wonder if ri in knows about it or maybe she gave it to him lol wouldn't that be cute..??

omg i have noticed that there are so many suyin fan fics on here and on winglin lol love them all can't wait til i have break so that i can catch up on my reading.................... two more weeks just two more weeks lol but then that means that final are coming for me wahhhh someone help me......................

and wow all the posters are amazing everyone is so talented except for me....................

hmmm well i will try my best to come back and post but i got so much work to do lol good luck suyin sisters and we only have 15 more pages we can do it

o yeah did u all hear that ri in's balloon is offically GOLD YAY

JoongBoXiahJang congrats on SUYINNING PAGE !85 SUYIN SISTERS ROCK

Guest your--HEROine

I was passing by so thought I should say hi. :D

Anyways, I was watching Suyin things on Youtube.

And there was one of when Ri In was in some kind of Chinese show.

And the PS picture of Suyin with Inhwan showed up.

I remember reading about that somewhere in this thread and I always wanted to see that.

But anyways, I don't remember what page I saw it on.

Oh well, I saw the video now.

I can't believe that photo made it that Chinese show.

It's CUTE. :D

Since I'm SUPER BORED, I will answer some Suyin questions. :)

Read for your own pleasure.

(It might be long.) =X

1. What was your first impression of SuYin?

-- Didn't really have an impression. But after watching so many Timeless perfs.

I started to hope that they would do something more than just standing there and singing. LOL.

2. How does your first impression of SuYin differ from your impression of them now?

-- It's stronger now. =]

5. What is it about them that entices you?

-- How they both look soo GOOD and GORGEOUS NATURALLY.

I seriously think they compliment each other.

Junsu's cute and talks a lot, she's beautiful and layback. PERFECT.

8. Do you advertise/recommend SuYin to the people around you?

-- My sister and I spazz about Suyin sometimes. LOL.

15. Have you attended any official events or concerts? If so, which ones?

-- Only the Hollywood Bowl 2008. No Suyin but I saw "SU". LOL.

30. Who do you think DBSK is closest to Ri In, besides Junsu- we all know they are the closest?

-- Jaejoong? My guess.

33. What do you think is next for Suyin?

-- I'm hoping another collab. :D

Okay, I'm finally done.

BTW, I LOVE the Suyin artworks.

They're so BEAUTIFUL. :D

Well, I will be back whenever I have time. :)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

your--HEROine: glad you drop by! I know isn't that crazy that Suyin power is on a show?/ I hope it will appear on a korean show haha, but hope fans don't mind!

Love the answers!

Really, Ri In's color is official Gold? Is that in China or korea?? I thought Boa unni is gold, well these two friends probably worked it out

Guest liljdazngal06

your--HEROine: glad you drop by! I know isn't that crazy that Suyin power is on a show?/ I hope it will appear on a korean show haha, but hope fans don't mind!

Love the answers!

Really, Ri In's color is official Gold? Is that in China or korea?? I thought Boa unni is gold, well these two friends probably worked it out

well what i heard was that sm has made it offocial and that that is jang ri in's official fanclub color and as for BoA hers is avtually yellow but yeah i think that this means that no matter where it will be gold if i am not mistaken please correct me if i am wrong

^________________^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah, Gold for Ri In! Now we don't have to worry about green getting mix up. This time we are looking for the Gold in Junsu's hand, and maybe a red and rold in Ri In's hand hahaha

liljdazngal06 Yes, I believe Junsu does wear the "R" hat a lot. He has a few hats, so he switches it once in a while.

I still remember watching the TVXQ History in Japan and most of the clips, Junsu was wearing the hat. I also wonder where he got the hat....maybe from Liyin or maybe he got it for himself...haha.

Oh, yes! Liyin's official color is gold. Yeah, I think BoA is yellow.

your--HEROine - Welcome to the thread. Please come visit more often.

Guest purplesoompi

well what i heard was that sm has made it offocial and that that is jang ri in's official fanclub color and as for BoA hers is avtually yellow but yeah i think that this means that no matter where it will be gold if i am not mistaken please correct me if i am wrong

^________________^

yup, that's right

Rikayla confirmed in the JRI thread

and she got it from ifensei

gold is riin's offical color.....

CHCOPHINS FTW~~~ <33

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah, the gold and the red rule this thread haha!

Well. i am certainly looking forward to this now. I hope fans didn't get mix up and bring green! I want to see a sea of gold and red!

Archived