[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest tateboe

Thank you Dramaok. Athough everybody Internet is slow today, you are a bit early today. If I know, I don't have to write my craps.

Anyway I am glad you are early.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valmylove

the 1st set of pics were supposed to be the end of episode 20... but I was so excited to see my hubby w/ the beard so I posted them right away :P

what's wrong w/ the moustache and the beard?!?! they look cute :P

and hye-ap -_- I think she's ageless or something :mellow: hasn't age since Haemyung's days :mellow:

(enough for today... see you later :D ) good night everybody.

LOL...ahh that is why...and thnaks to the recap summaries.... it feels too finely shaved...why not a bit messy... alritey... he looks good anyways... btw...i just finished All about Eve and Mr. SIG was in it too... for a few epsiodes... he was kinda young... but his acting was really good alrdy...

I really want to see him win the best actor for 2008...he's really good...... be back to blab later... ^^

Guest selvaspeedy

I really want to see him win the best actor for 2008...he's really good...... be back to blab later... ^^

I add my voice to you :blush: he certainly deserves it :blush:

I feel so happy that I had some stupid stuff to finish before sleeping... and thanks GOD I came here before I sleep :blush:

Mic thank you e19324.gif

6 months. he matures fast. too much testostrone in all his manly bones. imagine the possibilities. :blink:

oppa is the MAN e19331.gife19331.gif

I don't know how should I feel right now... episodes 15, 16, 17 and 18 were IMO the climaxes of KOTW... then came episode 19 (which was a little bit slow... for sorting things out) and then episode 20 :blink: lot of stuff happened today... Muhyul grew his sexy beard of his :P and they are already preparing for a war :blink:

I'm really glad that we still have this whole week until the new episodes come... I need to sort things out in my mind right now -_-

- Afterwards, Anseong panics and asks Baegeuk what they should do if they really have the proof and Baegeuk says it was Anseong who schemed it and he's not involved, and Baegeuk leaves leaving Anseong in a gasp.

I love it when evil guys turn against each others :blush: :P

- Mahwang desperately cheers for Muhyul to win.

:D just for the sake of your own life Mahwang :D

- Yeon waits for Muhyul and when they meet she asks him about his eyes, Muhyul says he's seen the poison before when he was an assasin and now he's fine.

what does he mean?! :huh: he saw the poison, so he got the antidote for it when he came back?!

(anyway... we can't handle the loss of your precious brown eyes my oppa :P )

- Baegeuk says it makes no gain to him if Daeso takes over Goguryeo because he will be serving Daeso, while he's serving Yuri now, and Baegeuk says instead he wants both to lose, while he emerges as the winner.

doesn't he remind you of Kim Yang (Bae Sobin from EOTS) :mellow: that man who turned everyone against each others and he was the one who stayed alive at the end <_<

- Maro asks if that means Muhyul doesn't believe in his curse anymore and Muhyul says indeed one's fate is not predetermined and he believes that's what Haemyeong believed in that's why he kept Muhyul close to him.

it's so good to hear him say this :blush: AJA

- Muhyul tells the troops they are not here to fight for their lives, but the lives of the ones they love.

he just won the men by this sentence... they won't think about their lives any more, but about the lives of their beloved ones... what a remarkable line from Muhyul.

- Dojin says he experienced his life's lowest when he saw her suffer like this yet he could do nothing and now he's had enough and he's taking her back to Buyeo and orders his men to come in and take Yeon away.

omo... does that mean Yeon right now is in Buyeo?! together w/ Dojin?!?! did they got marry or something :tears::tears:

- Maro tells Muhyul he must be missing Yeon whom they've not seen in 6 months since they came to the borders.

so the last time they saw each others was when they talked about his eyes :tears::tears: omo omo... what is that?! I didn't get enough from them yet... and now they are already separated :tears::tears:

OMG I'm crying right now :tears:

about Jumong. ya.. the drama took a lotta liberty. in real history Soseono and Jumong were not crossed lovers like they portrayed. Soseono in history was some 12 years older than Jumong and they hooked up simply for business. She was then already widowed with 2 kids, while he had already married in Buyeo (lady Ye) and had Yuri there. let's not forget Buyeong! totally made up too.. but i liked her cuz she was the first woman who slept with Jumong. LOL.. sorry twisted but Jumong was so flirty and funny w/ her.. while he was so sad with Soseono albeit heartfelt.. and so serious and responsible w/ Yesoya. he was good w/ all the women. he loved them all. what a casa nova. hee..

Hi dramaok...

First, about Jumong, can't believe there's a debate over Yesoya & Soseono in this thread :lol: , but thanks you've said your piece well as usual....

Second, thanks for the summary again.... untiring effort... i havent seen the latest epis yet.... and looks interesting....

I would like to suggest that those of you that are just starting to watch Kingdom of the Wind should really first watch Jumong. It will give you a better understanding of what transpired prior to KOTW. And Jumong has to be the best Histotical K-Drama ever. SIG has beccome my favorite Actor and I try to watch any drama that he is in.

He was also great in EOTS. It's another great K-Drama. I have watched about 20 Historical K-Dramas over the past 2 years and everyone of them has something great about them.

I have watched Jumong 3 times now and will watch it again. As far as who he loved more, I would say that he loved both SSN and YeSoya. SSN broke his heart due to cruel circumstances and it was his first real love. Although he still cared for SSN I don't think that his love for her was as strong as before. He did finally marry her in order to save his new nation "Gogureyo". Although he might have felt sorry for YeSoya, she did give him a son he never saw for 15 years and he spent thost years establishing his new nation and was always looking for her because he did love her. Anyway, thats the way I see it.

Hello hummer75... agree with you... but i won't elaborate anymore my thoughts about Yesoya and Soseono coz its too damn obvious on my signature which side i am with... :lol::lol::lol: and i don't think we have to prolong the debate in this thread... just want to thank you...

To Kish and Meyyale.... my fellow Yesoya shippers... :lol: thanks for insisting :lol: but then again no matter how hard we explain our side, it won't change others opinions... so be it and maybe create a new discussion, this time Hye-Ap or Yeon... :lol: ya i know it doesnt make sense.....

But there's one thing that separate SIGERS, we are not one in liking his leading ladies. Split opinions. Hope this will not affect the family. So sad.

Do not be sad on this ardentfrias... family members don't have to have identical opinions... if we do, what's there to discuss? boring right?! we are just debating about the characters not the actors... continue to love SIG... continue to embrace each other as SIGers... that's all that matters....

Anyways, i'll be back after watching epi 19 & 20...

Selva thanks for gorgeous screencaps....

Tateboe, thanks for the re-caps....

Take care everyone!!!!!

Thank you dramaok for the summary ^^ getting interesting how he grows much in just 6 month :P just consider he didn't have a time to shave in border camp :lol:

Do not be sad on this ardentfrias... family members don't have to have identical opinions... if we do, what's there to discuss? boring right?! we are just debating about the characters not the actors... continue to love SIG... continue to embrace each other as SIGers... that's all that matters....

Take care everyone!!!!!

Good answer karosa ^^

I've just finished watching ep 18 last night. I'll deal with ep 19 and 20 this weekend... or better yet maybe later this evening. :) I just love the scene when Muhyul was officially announced as the prince in front of royal family and officials. It was so touching especially with the sound effects.

Can't wait to watch the next 2 eps and of course in the ff weeks.

Hello Friends!

My opinion: As much as I love Yeon, I don't see much chemistry between her and Muhyul. I've just watched episode 15 and I still don't feel like it's really there, unfortunately. I think it would have been a better pairing if Oh Yoon Ah (Hye Ap) was the lead. She seems to have better chemistry and seems to convey the emotions a lot better. Oh well. Stellar drama so far!

Guest selvaspeedy

thanks WITH S2 for the episode e19366.gif

regarding the next episode (21)... are there any thoughts you have about what could have happen to yeon?!

is she in Buyeo now w/ Dojin :tears: are they intimate :tears::crazy:

and poor Muhyul... he doesn't know what happened yet... what will he do when he return to the palace and find her missing :tears: surely he will blame himself for bringing her to the palace :tears: (he sure knows how to blame himself :P )

gahh... my head is filled w/ questions :crazy:

getting interesting how he grows much in just 6 month :P just consider he didn't have a time to shave in border camp :lol:

hehehe yes... but I'm also wondering why he's the one who grew a beard and not Maro yet?!?!

I think he needed to let it grow a little bit so the soldiers can trust and have more faith in him... of course they will respect a grown up adult instead of a hottie young man w/ no beard :P

My opinion: As much as I love Yeon, I don't see much chemistry between her and Muhyul. I've just watched episode 15 and I still don't feel like it's really there, unfortunately. I think it would have been a better pairing if Oh Yoon Ah (Hye Ap) was the lead. She seems to have better chemistry and seems to convey the emotions a lot better. Oh well. Stellar drama so far!

*sigh* yes... I don't know if the character is supposed to be like this or is it CJW who can't really show her emotions well :sweatingbullets: but I remember in the scene when Yeon saw Dojin practicing and she got teary eyed and the look in her eyes were so tense... she knows how to show emotions then, but not when she's w/ SIG <_< or maybe because SIG's emotions are so strong and his eyes are so expressive that I can't see the same in Yeon's eyes -_- anyway... I love yeon, only because Muhyul loves her... I love their scenes becaue it gives me the chance to see Muhyul's feelings in his eyes... I hope I love yeon later... and not just because she's the love interest of Muhyul.

hopefully the new character (Lee Jin) can convey her emotions better... although I'm still wondering, will they portray her as an evil woman :mellow:

when Dojin saw yeon in jail

f_20456m_e6173e1.jpg

f_20457m_8ec4d91.jpg

f_20458m_f774999.jpg

f_20459m_948210c.jpg

f_20460m_0174225.jpg

f_20461m_5e5ce0c.jpg

f_20462m_6069bd8.jpg

f_20463m_03448f0.jpg

f_20464m_86d933e.jpg

f_20465m_1ec6b92.jpg

f_20466m_cb7de9f.jpg

f_20467m_50e8760.jpg

f_20468m_534b52e.jpg

f_20469m_d84e5db.jpg

f_20470m_960f110.jpg

f_20471m_7141a75.jpg

f_20472m_1f28d41.jpg

f_20473m_a048823.jpg

f_20474m_5bf1a6a.jpg

f_20475m_6a40c94.jpg

the wagon Daeso is so giddy about :P

f_wagonm_a5e4f1e.jpg

sr: gall DCinside KOTW galley

hehehe yes... but I'm also wondering why he's the one who grew a beard and not Maro yet?!?!

I think he needed to let it grow a little bit so the soldiers can trust and have more faith in him... of course they will respect a grown up adult instead of a hottie young man w/ no beard :P

I just can't imagine Maro with mustache and beard without changing his hair style :lol:

*sigh* yes... I don't know if the character is supposed to be like this or is it CJW who can't really show her emotions well :sweatingbullets: but I remember in the scene when Yeon saw Dojin practicing and she got teary eyed and the look in her eyes were so tense... she knows how to show emotions then, but not when she's w/ SIG <_< or maybe because SIG's emotions are so strong and his eyes are so expressive that I can't see the same in Yeon's eyes -_- anyway... I love yeon, only because Muhyul loves her... I love their scenes because it gives me the chance to see Muhyul's feelings in his eyes... I hope I love yeon later... and not just because she's the love interest of Muhyul.

hopefully the new character (Lee Jin) can convey her emotions better... although I'm still wondering, will they portray her as an evil woman :mellow:

Same as you are ^^ I have nothing against her because Muhyul love her ^^

Still no news regarding Lee Jin character?

DAILY TV RATING - THURSDAY 2008-11-13

AGB

NATIONWIDE RANK / SHOW / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING / SEOUL RATING + RANK {if different from Nationwide}

1. You Are My Destiny <너는내운명> (KBS1) - 34.1%, 34.2%

2. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 19.3%, 19.9%

3. Kingdom Of The Wind <바람의나라> (KBS2) - 18.9%, 19.1% (#4)

4. Daughter-In-Law <며느리와며느님> (SBS) - 18.6%, 19.9% (#3)

5. Unwaivering / Don't Go Away <흔들리지마> (MBC) - 17.1%, 18.4%

6. The Amazing World 순간포착 (SBS) - 15.8%, 15.3% (#8)

7. Happy Together 해피투게더 (KBS2) - 15.3%, 16.2% (#6)

8. KBS News Network (KBS1) - 14.3%, 14.4% (#10)

8. Big Sister / My Pitiful Sister <큰언니> (KBS1) - 14.3%, 14.8% (#9)

10. Beauty Song 사미인곡 思美人曲 (KBS1) - 14.2%, 15.4% (#7)

11. Temptation Of Wife <아내의유혹> (MBC) - 13.6%, 14.4% (#10)

12. Painter Of The Wind <바람의화원> (SBS) - 13.4%, 13.7%

13. 시청자칼럼우리사는세상 (KBS1) - 12.6%, 13.3%

14. 6 Hour (KBS1) - 11.8%, 12.1% (#16)

15. Dissatisfaction Zero 불만제로 (MBC) - 11.1%, 12.9% (#14)

15. Beethoven Virus Special 베토벤바이러스스페셜 - 11.1%, 12.4%

17. Every Morning 아침마당 (KBS1) - 10.5%, 10.6%

18. Chunja's Happy Events <춘자네경사났네> (MBC) - 9.4%, 9.8% (#19)

18. SBS News 8 (SBS) - 9.4%, 9.8% (#19)

20. Wife And Woman 아내와여자 (KBS2) - 9.1%, % (BT20)

MBC News Desk (MBC) - % (BT20), 10.5% (#18)

credit to kdramafanusa ^^

DAILY TV RATING - THURSDAY 2008-11-13

AGB

NATIONWIDE RANK / SHOW / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING / SEOUL RATING + RANK {if different from Nationwide}

1. You Are My Destiny <너는내운명> (KBS1) - 34.1%, 34.2%

2. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 19.3%, 19.9%

3. Kingdom Of The Wind <바람의나라> (KBS2) - 18.9%, 19.1% (#4)

4. Daughter-In-Law <며느리와며느님> (SBS) - 18.6%, 19.9% (#3)

5. Unwaivering / Don't Go Away <흔들리지마> (MBC) - 17.1%, 18.4%

6. The Amazing World 순간포착 (SBS) - 15.8%, 15.3% (#8)

7. Happy Together 해피투게더 (KBS2) - 15.3%, 16.2% (#6)

8. KBS News Network (KBS1) - 14.3%, 14.4% (#10)

8. Big Sister / My Pitiful Sister <큰언니> (KBS1) - 14.3%, 14.8% (#9)

10. Beauty Song 사미인곡 思美人曲 (KBS1) - 14.2%, 15.4% (#7)

11. Temptation Of Wife <아내의유혹> (MBC) - 13.6%, 14.4% (#10)

12. Painter Of The Wind <바람의화원> (SBS) - 13.4%, 13.7%

13. 시청자칼럼우리사는세상 (KBS1) - 12.6%, 13.3%

14. 6 Hour (KBS1) - 11.8%, 12.1% (#16)

15. Dissatisfaction Zero 불만제로 (MBC) - 11.1%, 12.9% (#14)

15. Beethoven Virus Special 베토벤바이러스스페셜 - 11.1%, 12.4%

17. Every Morning 아침마당 (KBS1) - 10.5%, 10.6%

18. Chunja's Happy Events <춘자네경사났네> (MBC) - 9.4%, 9.8% (#19)

18. SBS News 8 (SBS) - 9.4%, 9.8% (#19)

20. Wife And Woman 아내와여자 (KBS2) - 9.1%, % (BT20)

MBC News Desk (MBC) - % (BT20), 10.5% (#18)

credit to kdramafanusa ^^

what a good news for us..im so happy now.....thanks korean_aein...

Guest selvaspeedy

about the ratings, it was kinda expected since Beethoven Virus finished airing -_-

but still, I'm happy ^_^

finally I found the time to watch episode 20 in HD :D

omo omo omo... I love it :blush:

I love the way Muhyul was looking at Daeso in the beginning... so full of confidence and challenge... way to go Muhyul :D

and the fight between Muhyul and Sagu... I just love it... Muhyul reminded me of Jumong in this fight... who faced a similar situation before... he was drunk and the pirates told him to prove his legendary skills in arching by shooting a pot next to Mari... so he closed his eyes and shot it...

(I love SIG's martial art skills... he's so good indeed...)

and Daeso's expressions afterward were priceless :P it's like he was saying: 1st your grandfather and now you, WTH :P

and when Muhyul went to the borders and saw the soldiers amusing themselves <_< (no wonder Buyeo became stronger than Koguryeo -_- )... the way he looked at them was so... Goyo, hye-ap and Balso were a little bit sad for the soldier, but Muhyul wasn't... I can see now the king he will be in the future... he was so decisive in his punishment to get what he wants... (did anybody notice that the soundtrack was playing in this moment was King Daemosin's soundtrack... it was like a hint that Muhyul is starting to be the man we all are waiting for). He's indeed a king to be feared of... he's so different from Jumong... I don't know how, but he is... there's something different in Muhyul...

and Balso... I'm really happy to see his relationship's development w/ Maro and Goyo... he was just a thief before, and now he's serving a better purpose...

and when Dojin went to see Yeon in jail :( ... (his acting is really impressive :D )... Yeon got shocked when he yelled at her... I think this is the 1st time he yells at her... honestly,I can totally understand Dojin's motives for all of what he did (and will do)... Muhyul to him is like an intruder, who stole the love of his life and was responsible for her torture in jail, and he isn't even here to look after her... it's so sad the both of them turned against each other... I loved their relationship so much :tears:

and then when my hubby showed up w/ the moustache and the beard :blush: I kept commenting on how much he looks handsome :wub: ... did you notice when Maro asked him: you're missing lady Yeon so much, right?! the way Muhyul sighed was so cute... he looked like a little boy in love... omo, it has been 6 months and he didn't see her since then :tears:

ahhhhh.... I'm so excited right now ^_^

Guest bluemoon1st

hello Selvaspeedy,

i am rather confused with this sentence, is there going to be a change of actress?

"hopefully the new character (Lee Jin) can convey her emotions better."

Guest selvaspeedy

hello Selvaspeedy,

i am rather confused with this sentence, is there going to be a change of actress?

"hopefully the new character (Lee Jin) can convey her emotions better."

nah :Dthe character (Lee Jin) is gonna be Daemosin (Muhyul's) 1st wife... she's a new character and not a replacement for Choi Jung Won and until now we don't know who will take the role of Leejin

sorry for the confusion :D

Guest ardentfrias

*sigh* yes... I don't know if the character is supposed to be like this or is it CJW who can't really show her emotions well :sweatingbullets: but I remember in the scene when Yeon saw Dojin practicing and she got teary eyed and the look in her eyes were so tense... she knows how to show emotions then, but not when she's w/ SIG <_< or maybe because SIG's emotions are so strong and his eyes are so expressive that I can't see the same in Yeon's eyes -_- anyway... I love yeon, only because Muhyul loves her... I love their scenes becaue it gives me the chance to see Muhyul's feelings in his eyes... I hope I love yeon later... and not just because she's the love interest of Muhyul.

As I said, SHE WAS AT A LOST EVERYTIME SHE LOOKS AT SIG. TOTALLY MESMERIZED. She acts well in her other scenes but when it comes to facing Muhyul she's blank. About Hye Ap, it's the other way around. It's she who is expressing the emotions. She can be mistaken to be the one who is in love with Muhyul. She seems to like him a lot. But as we know, it can never be. She must be old enough here to become Muhyul's mother.

Archived