[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

thanks dramaok for the summary and to selvaspeedy for taking good care of this thread with all the goodies and to everyone for all their comments...

I'm still lurking here as of yet as I try to do a marathon of KOTW, I'm now at Episode 10 when Moohyul is still a Hukyoung, too far from Episode 16 where MH is starting to know who he really is...anyway with the busy schedule and too many dramas too watch I will try my best to get back here in a few days time to tell my piece about the drama...and I'm loving it thus far

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest selvaspeedy

thanks dramaok :wub:

you are our saviour :D

your summary is just so good :blush:

- and Yeojin is excited about having a secret and agrees.

he sounds like a baby in here who finally grown ups gave him the chance to hold a secret :P

- Muhyul says if he stays he would have to do more killings, and one day the two of them could be pointing swords at each other. Dojin says even so there's nothing he can do.

16.png16.png16.png

Dojin you're such a loser... all this hatred because you saw them hugging?! or maybe because he's a prince?!

loser <_<

- dojin told baeguk about Muhyul's identity.

LOSER :tongue2:

I officially now hate you :tongue2:

- Maro smilingly says to Goeyu Muhyul is such a smart punk, but Goeyu scolds him for saying Muhyul is a punk and Maro is perplexed.

e19385.gife19385.gif

Goyo is so cute... cracked me up a lot in this episode... especially when he was trying to talk to Muhyul and he looked confused :D

and the preview :blush: does that mean he will finally acknowledge Muhyul as his own son e19376.gif

thanks again dramaok e19334.gif

valmylove *waves back*

yes you're here at soompi... YAY :D:P

I'm happy you finally saw all of the last episodes... that will make you appreciate the story more.

koalabear I'm happy you're catching up too w/ us...

you made me feel that this thread is my baby or something :P (and I don't mind at all :D )

take care everybody... I'll lurk a little bit in soompi then go and study <_<

-edit-

20081031073613.628.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...22&p=newsen

(an article, obviously about Muhyul and Dojin)

another one:

20081031093122.430.0.jpg

20081031093122.430.1.jpg

20081031093122.430.2.jpg

20081031093122.430.3.jpg

20081031093122.430.4.jpg

( :blush: looks hot wet :P )

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...&p=tvreport

Guest bluemoon1st

A Big Big Thank you to Dramaok for the fast translation :D

I am so looking forward to the next episode.

I wonder how long the king is going to keep Muhyul's identity a secret ;)

Guest hedwig63

it keeps getting better and better... Muyhul looks soo smart... and dojin becomes deadly. i cant wait to watch how Muyhul outwits dojin.

First, thanks to Dramaok for the summary, to Selva for all the screen caps, and the rest for all the infos and opinions...... thank you so much.....

Just wrapped up epi 15 & 16.... and i must say that these are the two most interesting episodes SO FAR!!!!!! i really had fun watching.... lots of breath taking scenes....

Epi. 15:

1225456015375125_file.JPG

I feel sorry for Seryu.... she's longing for her little brother...

1225456025120659_file.JPG

1225456019416724_file.JPG

Scenes between Muhyul and Yeojin were so touching... its very obvious on Yeojin that he's been longing also(like Seryu!!) for an elder brother who would appreciate him that much.... remember, Haemyung had all eyes on Muhyul when he was still alive....

1225456026831700_file.JPG

Woa!!!! that killer look again....... i love his eyes so much!!!!!!!!

Epi. 16:

1225456033629645_file.JPG

1225456042758885_file.JPG

Last part of epi 15 and first part of epi 16 really moved me.... i felt like crying again... the way King Yuri stared at Muhyul....that was the first time he rescued his son!!!! his eyes were so expressive, he didn't even have to utter a word... all praises to JJY!!!!!

Dojin - i haaaaaaaaaate you!!!!!!!! selfish!!!!!! Muhyul didn't confess his identity to protect him, and just because he felt threatened by Muhyul, he revealed Muhyul's identity right away to enemies!!!!!!

Gaeyo - it's nice to see him giving much respect to Muhyul just like the way he did to Haemyung....

Take care everyone!!!! until next time..... :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm also finishing eps 16 ^^ and I must say I love this eps better than eps 15 :P

Just curious when Dojin n his men put the deadly bird to the palace.... how come there's no guard? even a single one around? that was a palace where the King live *hello?* if that the case, Yuri should felt uncomforted >_<

Oh I hate Dojin when Muhyul kindly ask him to leave Biryu tribe >_< but not that hate like when I saw Baegeuk! :angry:

Can't wait to see Muhyul reaction once he knows his true identity :rolleyes:

withs2kotwenglishsubsdy8.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 11 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator/Timer: MisterX

Timing QC: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 12 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator/Timer: MisterX

Timing QC: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Guest dramaok

NEWS!

casting is currently happening for a new character, the role of 'lee jin' who will be

muhyul's wife, daemushin's queen

--

Kingdom of the Winds 16 is up at Omo-Omo

thx. cute website address.

--

Regarding Dojin...

actually i feel bad for him a lot. even though he's done some bad things, things aren't great for him either. he's not happy.

and u can tell yeon likes muhyul as a man, but thinks of dojin as brother.

yeojin is such a cutie, so is maro our big happy panda bear.

muhyul and yuri relationship is quite touching.

oh ya.. both muhyul and dojin look really sexy w/ their dark clothes and long hair.

thanks dramaok for the summary and to selvaspeedy for taking good care of this thread with all the goodies and to everyone for all their comments...

I'm still lurking here as of yet as I try to do a marathon of KOTW, I'm now at Episode 10 when Moohyul is still a Hukyoung, too far from Episode 16 where MH is starting to know who he really is...anyway with the busy schedule and too many dramas too watch I will try my best to get back here in a few days time to tell my piece about the drama...and I'm loving it thus far

catch up soon. we'll give u 3 days to catch up. :rolleyes:

I wonder how long the king is going to keep Muhyul's identity a secret ;)

what i fear is muhyul may find out from somewhere else, and resent yuri for it.

(this part was so cute... Goyo is so confused when he sees Muhyul... and he doesn't know what to call him or how to act with him (after he knew that he's a prince and all) )...

poor Goyo :P

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4375/1615dj9.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/930/16151zm7.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3674/16152tb2.jpg

this reminds me, Goeyu despite his rough edges, is really handsome too. and tall :rolleyes:

20080828115028598a41208sx6.jpg

actor 박상욱 [park sang-wook], who plays goeyu.

===============================

Guest meyyale

Thanks dramaok N selva so so much!!! ^_^^_^^_^

You're my savior that I can continue to follow the drama 'cause I couldn't use that video sites.. :tears::tears:

I agree that SIG looks so hot wet.. :wub::wub:

Take care everyone..

Guest tateboe

Thud, Thud

poor Muhyul

poor princes Seryu

The whole world knew who is the Third Prince, they did not know yet.

That makes me itchy, itchy

----------------------------------------

Thanks for MrX and S2 team for epi 11, 12. Now I can watch HQ version. It helps me much better enjoyment with HQ. Sometimes I feel like sooooo real and I am in it :blush:

Guest valmylove

NEWS!

casting is currently happening for a new character, the role of 'lee jin' who will be

--

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6268/20...98a41208sx6.jpg

actor 박상욱 [park sang-wook], who plays goeyu.

thanks dramaok!!

really so

Yeon won't be his wife/queen???? really.... Lee Jin as from FinKL???

dang.... why is he soooo sexy there!!! I mean Geoyu!! almst didn't recognized him!!

Guest selvaspeedy

:w00t: double dose of KOTW from WITH S2

kamsahmnida :D

NEWS!

16.png

WHY?!?! :crazy:

we will go through that heartache again 16.png

thanks dramaok :tears:

some goodies

f_IMG0360m_45780a9.jpg

f_IMG0450m_c31eddc.jpg

f_IMG0585m_8db1faa.jpg

f_IMG0599m_1426ef0.jpg

f_IMG0607m_8d9aad6.jpg

f_IMG0594m_8d44b03.jpg

f_IMG0610m_be8401d.jpg

img1177gi9.jpg

img1178wz9.jpg

img1212zg2.jpg

img1210ic7.jpg

f_IL7K0911m_ce91aac.jpg

img0378pb1.jpg

img1106iw0.jpg

img1135bt5.jpg

img1153li9.jpg

speaking of Maro... didn't you guys notice that Muhyul is always handing his sword to him :P

16211mi4.jpg

16233fo5.jpg

16417hw6.jpg

f_IMG0536m_b571df3.jpg

f_IMG0537m_0f2eae9.jpg

f_IMG0549m_a1e2749.jpg

f_IMG0662m_aa87699.jpg

f_IMG0443m_285523f.jpg

f_IMG0668m_7cde90d.jpg

f_IMG0376m_1c4c61d.jpg

f_IMG0658m_3ddd429.jpg

f_IMG0663m_3f57f87.jpg

img0572ku5.jpg

img0595lc8.jpg

f_IMG0656m_d79d4f3.jpg

f_IMG0661m_8bcb3d3.jpg

f_IMG0666m_19e5353.jpg

f_IMG0679m_216fa83.jpg

f_IMG0649m_d99fcf2.jpg

f_IMG0716m_7142c98.jpg

f_IMG0733m_1937c9f.jpg

f_IMG0371m_2b0b837.jpg

img0640bd2.jpg

1il7k0987kw5.jpg

2il7k0991qh7.jpg

f_IMG0490m_7e3d54a.jpg

f_IMG0491m_8b655f4.jpg

f_IMG0492m_d7736f9.jpg

f_IMG0493m_f3754de.jpg

img0494zd7.jpg

img0495ts7.jpg

f_IMG0503m_9bfb3ac.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

and this is the last part from episode 16 (Yuri's memories)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRpMeCMLQ1c

Guest blkperc

i'm so addicted to this drama rite now...

at first i was like mehhh...its alrite....but after watchin ep 3....omg...it was so addicting

NEWS!

catch up soon. we'll give u 3 days to catch up. :rolleyes:

yay! I'm excited to find out who will be Moohyul's Queen...I thought that

he will end up with Yeon though...so this would be another Jumong -Soseono -Yesoya

mic...I'll try to live up on the 3 days..hopefully by monday or tuesday I'm back here on full blast ^ ^

Guest avonmarissa

Based on the history, Daemusin has a Queen; and the character Yeon (a tad fictional) becomes like his concubine/consort. Yeon is not from Koguryo, it would be hard for the people of Koguryo to accept her as their Queen especially when Buyeo has given Koguryo some amount of pain in the past. A Korean literature book I came across states that Daemusin(Muhyul) had a secondary consort and a Queen as well. I wonder if the character of the Queen in the drama will be depicted as evil as she was in history.

Guest dramaok

thanks dramaok!!

really so

Yeon won't be his wife/queen???? really.... Lee Jin as from FinKL???

i meant

the queen's name is lee ji. i had a typo. no actress cast yet. yeon will be his concubine.

the character 'lee ji' is tragic. marries daemushin as arranged contract marriage.. loves him but he only loved yeon.

she will be like geumwa's queen who envied yoohwa.

mic...I'll try to live up on the 3 days..hopefully by monday or tuesday I'm back here on full blast ^ ^

ok i'll put u on the clock then B)

Based on the history, Daemusin has a Queen; and the character Yeon (a tad fictional) becomes like his concubine/consort. Yeon is not from Koguryo, it would be hard for the people of Koguryo to accept her as their Queen especially when Buyeo has given Koguryo some amount of pain in the past. A Korean literature book I came across states that Daemusin(Muhyul) had a secondary consort and a Queen as well. I wonder if the character of the Queen in the drama will be depicted as evil as she was in history.

yup. yeon in history is not even named yeon. we dont know her given name, but she was surnamed 'hae'.. a granddaughter of Daeso's cousin.

she was a princess of kalsa nation, a remnant country after the fall of Buyeo. not sure how she ended up as Daemushin's wife, but i agree, her status as foreigner and of enemy decent would make her unfit to be legitimate queen. the queen probably has to come from one of the 5 royal tribes of Goguryeo. regardless, Daemushin's 1st child comes from his concubine (Yeon in here).. in the KOTW comic books, Yeon was very loved by Daemushin.

Archived