Guest ardentfrias

I took some caps from the preview of Episode 13

omo omo

seryu is gonna see Dojin wearing the necklce

:sweatingbullets:

f_20m_4f58c17.jpg

f_m_9d6ff81.jpg

f_24m_849d27e.jpg

Was it Seryu who gave that necklace to Muhyul? I remember she was very happy when Muhyul was born and she loves him so much.

Looking at these photos, I think the mutual feeling of understanding and caring are already present in their hearts. Althougn they do not realize it yet, they are falling in love with each other especially Muhyul who is very expressive with his feelings. OMG! I can't wait to watch the next episodes. I hope Viikii would upload it at once with English Subs. Sorry, if I sound impertinent.

I can not open the site KOTW ost. please help.

Guest selvaspeedy

thanks WITH S2 for the subs... guys you are awesome :blush:

Anyway... can't wait for tonight eps.... very curious what will Dojin do when he find out that the necklace from Muhyul was being recognize by Seryu as her little brother.

I have this stupid thought that maybe Dojin is gonna take advantage of this situation and pretend that he's indeed her brother and a KGR prince... dunno why would he do that :P

but now Dojin is a fugitive from Buyeo, so he wants to start his life in another place...

maybe Yuri is gonna agree on that too... maybe he will acknowledge Dojin as his son so he can protect Muhyul from the KGR people who still think that Muhyul is ominous... and also since seryu will never shut up when she sees Dojin wearing the necklace... so he hit two birds with one stone: protect Muhyul and make seryu shut up :P

ok, that's a very lame theory from to say... but whatever :P

what I'm more excited about now is that Dramaok starting to like the drama... YAY :blush:

we have awesome days ahead of us :D

Looking at these photos, I think the mutual feeling of understanding and caring are already present in their hearts. Althougn they do not realize it yet, they are falling in love with each other especially Muhyul who is very expressive with his feelings.

I think so too... also from these scenes, for her to embrace him like that to ease his sadness and frustration is an indicator that she really have some feelings for him...

Muhyul is sooooooo different than his grandfather... when he loves someone he shows it, draws her pics, carves her statue, follows her and pretends he's sick to see her, saves her life and many other situation... LOVE IS COMING :blush:

OMG! I can't wait to watch the next episodes.

me too... I'll be camping infront of my screen... I just hope my internet connection won't fail me as it always does :crazy:

I'm loving this boy more and more :wub:

I'm already older than him (only by one year... I'm not his ahjumma or anything :P )... so it's like he's my little brother :P

f_234567890klm_4de0d4f.jpg

f_12m_d800fad.jpg

-edit-

from joynews

f_m_7b4d655.jpg

this is Muhyul's hands, right :D

f_m_1d03dc3.jpg

f_2m_384362b.jpg

some fanarts from DCinside

f_11m_bdb5bce.jpg

f_112m_f0bc613.jpg

f_113m_6b26a22.jpg

f_112m_a01d902.jpg

f_11m_5a33714.jpg

(CJW is a real beauty indeed :D )

I haven't been posting on the thread lately, I kept distancing myself from the spoilers...tee hee! I'm only in Episode 6 going on 7 and while lurking here the past few days I must say the story gets more interesting, I can't really comment yet but thanks for all the insights and pics and summaries, I think I should watch the rest of the episodes fast :sweatingbullets:

I have this stupid thought that maybe Dojin is gonna take advantage of this situation and pretend that he's indeed her brother and a KGR prince... dunno why would he do that :P

but now Dojin is a fugitive from Buyeo, so he wants to start his life in another place...

maybe Yuri is gonna agree on that too... maybe he will acknowledge Dojin as his son so he can protect Muhyul from the KGR people who still think that Muhyul is ominous... and also since seryu will never shut up when she sees Dojin wearing the necklace... so he hit two birds with one stone: protect Muhyul and make seryu shut up :P

ok, that's a very lame theory from to say... but whatever :P

what I'm more excited about now is that Dramaok starting to like the drama... YAY :blush:

we have awesome days ahead of us :D

Well I have another thought that Dojin will take advantage by getting trust from Seryu and King Yuri then he will kill Yuri for getting back his trust for King Daeso but then again that's only my cent :P

Yes, I also excited when dramaok decide to watch this drama again :P

Take care SIGers ^^

King Yuri knows that MH is his son so Do Jin wont be able to pretend to be his sons although he got the necklace. Probably the father will explain to his daughter after the daughter inform him about it.

First of all...

I know all of us here who've read dramaok's nice comments were so happy!!!! :lol: i never had a single doubt on this drama... thanks for giving it a chance dramaok...

Well I have another thought that Dojin will take advantage by getting trust from Seryu and King Yuri then he will kill Yuri for getting back his trust for King Daeso but then again that's only my cent :P

Yes, I also excited when dramaok decide to watch this drama again :P

Take care SIGers ^^

I would like to give a different view on this.... i think as long as Hyeap still exists in the palace, Dojin will never have a chance to pretend as Muhyul... plus the fact that Yeon knows his background as a former Prince of Buyeo...

Before when Muhyul gave the necklace to him, i thought that he would be mistaken as the Prince... but now that the King already knew about Muhyul, that would be impossible already...

Now that Seryu would have a chance to see the necklace again, she'd definitely asks how Dojin got that... she might discover that Muhyul is still alive....

Whew!!!! i don't know if im just thinking some positive things to happen... :blush:

Guest selvaspeedy

koalabear is here :w00t:

I was wondering where did this girl go :P

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

so in that case Muhyul would also be responsible for the death of Yuri (according to the oracle prediction) because he's the one who gave Dojin the necklace, which was the reason for the trust from Seryu and Yuri...

a good theory also... at least better than mine :D

King Yuri knows that MH is his son so Do Jin wont be able to pretend to be his sons although he got the necklace. Probably the father will explain to his daughter after the daughter inform him about it.

I know my theory is super duper stupid :D

but I said that MAYBE Yuri will acknowledge Dojin as his son and force the rest of the palace guards to PRETEND that he's the real prince so he can protect Muhyul if anything bad happened.

if that what's gonna happen, then Dojin gonna think that he deceived them both; Yuri and Seryu... but in fact he's the one who's being deceived...

anyway... this can never happen at all in this drama... but I have no other place to babble about this drama, so I babble here :P

Now that Seryu would have a chance to see the necklace again, she'd definitely asks how Dojin got that... she might discover that Muhyul is still alive....

omo... I don't know if she's gonna find out that Muhyul is her brother tonight or what...

there is still 4 hours until the episode starts :crazy:

I can't even concentrate on my book for a second, cause I'm thinking about the episode :unsure:

omo I'm gonna fail this year B):P

Whew!!!! i don't know if im just thinking some positive things to happen... :blush:

yay me too :blush:

AJA fighting KOTW

Guest Chianna

My understanding is that Yuri can never acknowledge Myhaul as his son, Dojin or not. If he did he would be admitting he decieved everyone by pretending to kill him, a very bad political move. The weird thing is if Yuri had just kept quiet and raised Myhaul then the prophesy probably wouldn't be fulfilled. IMO Myhaul is, indirectly or not, going to bring about the destruction of the kingdom but prophesy is tricky and filled with word games.

I know Yuri will never acknowledge both of Muhyul and Dojin but the person who knows about Muhyul identity was him & Hye Ap only. I just thought about the Dojin motive to get closed with Gugoryeo palace people to get their trust then he is going to kill Yuri for his own benefit.... but dunno ^^ we'll see!

To bad I can't watch KOTW live >_< I just have to wait for the link to be d/l and relying dramaok summary for a time being ^^

Guest valmylove

Thank you for all of your theory posts and sorry to ask the questions if its been answered already. I tried watching the first episode but couldn’t get into it so I went straight to ep 9 to see if it will intrigue me enough to go back to ep 1.

King Yuri is King Jumong and his first wife’s son, right? So King Yuri have two sons and a daughter? Myhul, the prince, the cute little boy that wants to go outside and the daughter in command, Seryu? Did I get that right? But King Yuri pretend to kill Myhul but really he was in hiding so Myhul came back to revenge because he felt alienate from the King? Or he does not know he’s the prince? And is this King Daeso the brother of Jumong from Jumong? So would that make Donjin’s his son?

Thanks in advance.

To that one post that asked me a question about where I watched Jumong, I think somebody alrdy answered, I also pmed u, I watched it on aznv.tv.

To that other post that answered my post with a question… LOL… sorry again… I was just looking for the summary of the Three Hans Books. The factual or fiction history of it. It is the three hans books, (I actually wikipedia Gureyou and read about its history, that was interesting) so two is out on dramas: Jumong and KOTW with one left? I remember reading on the first page that the first han book was about Jumong’s parent and the King. So that was two storyline into Jumong, and then KOTW. Did I ask that right? Sorry for blabbing and being confused.

It would be great if there’s a complete character list with their role in KOTW and how they are related. If there is one alrdy, please help me with the link.

Thanks for the analysizing of the last couple of chapters.

Guest tieumuoi

Hello there,

Tieumuoi is a new member of this forum. I want to say thank to With S2 for translating and posting East Of Eden drama. Have any episodes of The Kingdom Of The Winds posted in this forum like East Of Eden yet? Would you help me to download this movie because I don't know how to find it. Thanks a lot :)

Guest avonmarissa

valmylove, I hope I'm able to answer your question. The three kingdoms referred to are Koguryo, Silla and Baekje. This drama, Kingdom of the Winds, and the drama "Jumong" address the founding and earlier times of Koguryo and its relationship to the Chinese Han kingdom and other neighboring states.

The term Three Han, "Samhan" states were Mahan, Chinhan and Pyonhan. These three were confederated groups of related people that lived in different regions of Korea south of the Han River.

If anyone here is interested in reading about this time period in Korean history, I'll be happy to recommend some books. I hope I have been able to answer your question.

Guest selvaspeedy

yes... keep posting guys... you rock :P

1309kv6.jpg

13091bj0.jpg

13092an4.jpg

13093cw4.jpg

13094ej2.jpg

13095qg2.jpg

1306pt2.jpg

13061de4.jpg

13062rz9.jpg

13063kq6.jpg