Official Baby Vox Thread

Guest pekochan

Miyoun article, it seems like she is no longer as close to fellow Baby V.O.X members...

I don't think that she's not as close anymore, just that they all have their individual activities so it's harder to meet with everyone at the same time.

They've been together for close to 8 years, doing everything together from living to growing up together. I think they all treat each other like true sisters. You can't always spend time with your family, you also have your own friends too. But for most people, they love their family the deepest because of that relational bond you can't get with just friends.

There were several articles online (in Korean) that mentioned Eun Jin and EZ were at Mi Youn's Music Core comeback performance. They went to support her. So, hope that shows they still love and care for each other.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that she's not as close anymore, just that they all have their individual activities so it's harder to meet with everyone at the same time.

They've been together for close to 8 years, doing everything together from living to growing up together. I think they all treat each other like true sisters. You can't always spend time with your family, you also have your own friends too. But for most people, they love their family the deepest because of that relational bond you can't get with just friends.

There were several articles online (in Korean) that mentioned Eun Jin and EZ were at Mi Youn's Music Core comeback performance. They went to support her. So, hope that shows they still love and care for each other.

Yeah you're right you make a good point :) It makes me feel a lot better.

Guest flyingseagull

Miyoun article, it seems like she is no longer as close to fellow Baby V.O.X members...

Miyoun's gone solo now, so not every article is going to mention is going to mention babyvox. As Jahye said, there are a number of other articles that show that they are still all supporting one another.

sp-vox280_couch.gif

credit: beautiful voices

Not sure if I want Eunhye and Miyoun to be any closer :P

Guest jnccrs

Miyoun's gone solo now, so not every article is going to mention is going to mention babyvox. As Jahye said, there are a number of other articles that show that they are still all supporting one another.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sie...ox280_couch.gif

credit: beautiful voices

Not sure if I want Eunhye and Miyoun to be any closer :P

Bwahahahaha th last comment totally cracked me up. :lol: True...I remember the X_MAn they were both in, they were always cuddling :blush: people on the forums started making fun of them calling them a couple :lol:

Baby VOX What Should I Do in Kbs1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e5LHS--ZNU

Baby VOX Game.Over.Doll.Music.Bank.12.27.'01- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPfPp8IArY

Guest flyingseagull

flying, did YEH send her a video message during the party like on stage, or was it a private video message off stage?

Answered this via PM but I thought others might want to know the answer to this question (I like to delude myself into thinking I'm useful B) ). Think it was private off stage because none of the fan encounters of the birthday party mention this, only mentioned by a fan who attended Miyoun's fan meeting and seemed to be surprised to see the video(if Eunhye did it onstage the fan wouldn't have been surprised cos this person also attended Eunhye's bday party as well).

You're welcome vivjelly!!!

awww.!!!! I miss baby vox!!!

Bandsmembers who left the band, people would usually think that they had a fight (like Geri in Spice Girls). But baby vox is not, they're supporting each others through things and that's what great about them ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Baby VOX 2 Announcement:

There is a possibility of knowing the event winner(s) for the Baby VOX 2 auditions, which will freeze in the new look and generation of the group.

The last public auditions were September 10th, 2006 at 1:00PM.

this page http://www.realsite.net/site/html/cyber/cy...o=13&page=1 includes a list of results from [6.24.06 - 8.24.06] which shows the names of 41 girls that participated in the Baby VOX 2 auditions.

There is also a list of the results from [8.25.06 - 9.08.06] in which 13 names were selected.

There are 30 positions open (meaning they will pick 30 people to go to the next round).

original link to story at babyvoxi.com, found by miyouncutie of bbvox.net and translated by peko of beautifulvoices.net

Archived