Official Baby Vox Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest triplelee

eunhye's birthday party will be held on Sep 24, 2006

the date was already fixed and confirmed. i really hope that others member can attend her birthday party, wanna see them together again.

here's ez new pix from her coming drama

ez063.jpg

ez064.jpg

and ez drama event held by korean fans

ez065.jpg

and miyoun new pix from her mv "the woman in the past or 옛날 여자"which will be launched soon

my145.jpg

my146.jpg

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lalakid87

ahh i so want to whatch EZ drama and Mi Youn's MV >.<! *tries to wait patiently* haha those pics/caps are awesome! +.+! :wub:! <333! thanks for sharing! ^____________________^!

Guest princessarwen

I'm in here to support my favourite ex-BBV member Eun Hye and I'm really glad that her been the least favourite during BBV has now been the most successful of all. I've never cared about BBV but after knowing YEH, I kinda notice that this group existed and started to get to know them. The rest of BBV members are really pretty and more prettier than YEH but YEH has this gungho and bubbly personality that is very likeable to me.

YEH will be even even more successful down the road due to her great personality, professionalism and perseverance.

She has now conquered Asia Market -

China (China has already bought her new drama Vineyard Man which has not even ended in Korea yet)),

Taiwan (Goong has hit the highest Korean drama TV rating),

Singapore (Goong's video is No.1 hotseller in video shops and TV station is going to broadcast it on Oct),

Philippines (Her new drama Vineyard Man is showing on TV currently),

Malaysia, Vietnam etc.

She will be the best ex-BBV member in my list.

I wish all the rest of BBV having huge success as YEH.

Guest mokochan

I'm in here to support my favourite ex-BBV member Eun Hye and I'm really glad that her been the least favourite during BBV has now been the most successful of all. I've never cared about BBV but after knowing YEH, I kinda notice that this group existed and started to get to know them. The rest of BBV members are really pretty and more prettier than YEH but YEH has this gungho and bubbly personality that is very likeable to me.

YEH will be even even more successful down the road due to her great personality, professionalism and perseverance.

She has now conquered Asia Market -

China (China has already bought her new drama Vineyard Man which has not even ended in Korea yet)),

Taiwan (Goong has hit the highest Korean drama TV rating),

Singapore (Goong's video is No.1 hotseller in video shops and TV station is going to broadcast it on Oct),

Philippines (Her new drama Vineyard Man is showing on TV currently),

Malaysia, Vietnam etc.

She will be the best ex-BBV member in my list.

I wish all the rest of BBV having huge success as YEH.

she's my favorite bbv member too. i will always love her the most and i like her voice too. :D

Guest triplelee

more about miyoun's album

album title is "Refreshing"

and today ez drama will be aired on KBS2 (Dramacity)

credit : babyvox thai fan

more about miyoun's album

album title is "Refreshing"

and today ez drama will be aired on KBS2 (Dramacity)

credit : babyvox thai fan

Thanks for the info!! :)

& the Kim pictures too. She looks very pretty!

^ Thanks for sharing all the vids you have on Youtube jnccrs (what's your name btw?)

It seems like you have a lot :P

Thanks for the info!! :)

& the Kim pictures too. She looks very pretty!

^ Thanks for sharing all the vids you have on Youtube jnccrs (what's your name btw?)

It seems like you have a lot :P

My name is jen :) I am just using my sister-inlaw's youtube account because I'm too lazy to make a new one.

Hahaha you're right I have a lot of baby V)X collection, I can't help it. I love them :blush:

Here's a clip of the girls having fun in the sun :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wa4bBgn_e0

20060911_030705.jpg20060911_030726.jpg

Guest flyingseagull

Btw, I found a live of "Baeshin" (Betrayal) on Youtube and was wondering,

what "guhjuhra" means? Anyone know?

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_3xNMuGzyI.

'Cause someone said some ppl in the audience were shouting that (at the beginning it seems),

and linked that with the rumor that Miyoun possibly went out with Heejun (from H.O.T)

So yea, I'm kinda curious.. :ph34r:

It means get lost :tears: The rumour being the beginning of the crazy anti-fans... :(

I still love this group because eventhough they are no longer in Baby VOX they have still remained close friends. YEH even supports her fellow members by featuring their stuff on her CY, and she also said in an interview that she still talks to them on the phone a lot, espescially Miyoun who she talks to almost every other day.
Which interview is that from? Is it from youtube? Heh, Miyoun mentioned in an interview that she never missed an episode of the Vineyard Man when it first started but wasn't able to watch regularly after she started recording her album. Thank you for all the youtube uploads jen they are wonderful :D

Speaking of Miyoun...

my_albumrel.jpg

my_v.jpg

Archived