zhang hei - joey yung

Guest hmaster

Guest hmaster
live off the mixer recording of friend
Here we go... I recorded this about a year ago. around that time. excuse the mono playback and poor quality. originally by joey, sung by a friend. recorded in a church hall during LUNCH of all times. I'm surprised the crowd noise was filtered out so well. But she IS from HK and as such really is a good representation of canto-pop. Lacks emotion, but hey, how much emotion can you get in a lunch hall with 200 people around you?

Guest juki_love

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kaka its funny wen ur pissed +__+

her voice is shakey but hey, i could never record in those conditions

like i sed.. my canto is like hers +__+

and YOU DIDN"T KNOW I SPEAK CANTO TOO??????? i swear i told you ..

anyways... i'll sing it after the HSC --> mine is the 9th of nov. = end

so wait for it++

Guest tinasarangg

hehe she has really good canto, and her voice is really similar to kelly chan's!

i think the recorded quality is really nice, sounds so prettyyy.

Awesome jobb<3

omg singing infront of 200 ppl? :blink: ihv sung for 200 ppl too ithink.. or maybe 150, but i sang a fast song thats much easier than a slow 1 like this. she sang this pretty good, just lack of power and emo as u said ^^

Guest animagelet

Wowww Impressivee! Her voice is insanely nice. =] I heard this song before! I'm not really into canto-pop.. but this sounds really nice. Her canto sounds so good. :)

Guest juki_love

^ no it's not bad chinglish... FYI there's no real pinyin for cantonese.. im sure u noe that..

but zhang hei is better than gaon hei IMO

and even better = jaang hei.

^hahaha, i know theres no real ping ying for canto, and that the pingyin in mando came from england or something... lolz, funny thing was, i didn't see zhang hei when i clicked, i only saw joey. i'll stop talking since this isn't really relevant to the thread

Archived