Lindsay Lohan Kissing Samantha Ronson

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

Guest Atmosphere.

I knew she was bisexual. She's not lesbian, she's bisexual. Mostly stars that loves go clubbing are mostly bisexual, especially Paris Hilton.

Well I guess I am happy for her that she found new person to satisfy her relationship for awhile?

I mean if she's happy that's a good thing, right? ^___^;; But I hope she doesn't think of lesbian marriage ehehehe.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pyrochild

HER SHOES ARE THE HOTTEST THINGS EVER.

samantha ronson is so not cute. as a lesbian, i would have to be very, very drunk to want to hook up with her.

Guest jhealizzie

i was quite surprise..

i dind't know she is a tomboy, or should i say, BI? :)

i like her outfit, i just don't like the hairstyle..

Guest Luv12

so she's a BI?

great. . .

she mus b sick of guys so she move on 2 gals nw

js great~

oh yea her gold shoes ROCK man

XD

Guest hearty06

omo~~

she's bi..

whatever she does..fine!.lol

i love her before but now.a bit only.. :)

and oh..i love her shoes btw ^________^

Guest JenniFOO

Huh. This isn't too surprising. But she looks extremely happy, so good for her :) I actually (for once) like her little gold ensemble. Her legs look great. Still am not a big fan of Lohan but these pics are nice.

Does Samantha Ronson strongly, strongly, resemble Aaron Carter to anyone else? Or is it just me? haha

Guest system_chaos

She is NOT lesbian okay, she can be BI. Now if from hereon she just starts dating girls, until the end of time, then she's a lesbian.

Archived