Miley Being Seductive...... Again.

Guest leongfun

Guest .moony.

^ nah i think they r new

anyway her belly is kinda big so why does she try to suck it in and take seductive pics lol

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I think she really wants to do that even though she said sorry on her last pictorial.

There's something I don't understand. How come the general public made such a big deal for that pictorial in the magazine and they didn't say anything about these provocative pictures online? I thought the pictorial was nicely done and artistic, but these photos are just trashy and yet, she ended up insulting the photographer (who is very well known) for the mag. shoot.

Guest del32

Disney needs to fire her @$$ off. She's gotten more and more out of control each day. :rolleyes::rolleyes: To think that a lot of little girls idolizing her and all..

Guest PhuongNguyen

There's something I don't understand. How come the general public made such a big deal for that pictorial in the magazine and they didn't say anything about these provocative pictures online? I thought the pictorial was nicely done and artistic, but these photos are just trashy and yet, she ended up insulting the photographer (who is very well known) for the mag. shoot.

I think it's because the Vanity Fair picture were actually publicize picture; and so she felt like it was too much .But these pictures she takes; it's for her own personal viewing; so I don't think she really need to feel bad about it.

Anyways, although I don't like the way she's flashing herself; at the end of the day; it's her body and her camera. She can take whatever she wants. I don't know if these were leaked, or did she intentionally post it... but it's doesn't take someone with a high IQ to realize that if it got leaked before; it'll get leak again.

Disney needs to fire her @$$ off. She's gotten more and more out of control each day. :rolleyes::rolleyes: To think that a lot of little girls idolizing her and all..

I think we should keep personal life personal; and business life business. She works for Disney; but it doesn't mean her life belong to Disney. I do agree that she's setting a bad example for young girls... but then again; she is who she is. And Miley is just the type of chick that loves flaunting herself.

Guest Hazy

@____@ so these were done on purpose, were they not?

She needs to tone down a bit, I think she's growing up a bit too fast. -__-;;

Guest Fr3shMilk.intolerant

i think femme.fatale` is right, i heard on the radio this morning that this was from when she dated nick jonas~

Guest pandoras0nymph

haha how do these pictures leak out?

seriously, she s prolly doing it on purpose haha

yeah..... and she's too young for that kind of image. :tongue2:

Guest &_Bambi

Oh tsk, what the heck is wrong with her?

I guess she wants her little fans to post up seductive photos on Myspace too. =.=

Archived