Miley Being Seductive...... Again.

Guest leongfun

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^lmao!

i only wonder how these pics get out. do they just "accidentally" leak? i think not!

Guest eastsea_sarang

haha, she's just like any other teen girl out there,

like the myspace world where they all take seductive poses.

hmm, she loves the camera.that's for sure.perhaps her body too etc.

Guest robotgirl

hmmm... my lil cousin used to love her but since the frist pictures "leaked" she HATES her and she can't sing. i wonder if her dad knows abut the pictures or does he let her take them o.o

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

might b from the old batch - cuz she's

damn stupid

if she repeat the same dumb mistake twice.

Maybe the hormone raging inside is outta control, she needs help.

Guest fenderbender

she can't helpt it! she's got the most effed up genes - for crying out loud, her pop was the singer for the world's most heinous song: "don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart..." excuse me while i go into seizures at the mere thought of billy ray cyrus in skin-tight acid wash jeans and a poofy mullet singing that song. fkdsfkjafhkajdhwdaaaa gaggg.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

I thought she would stop after all of those pictures and she promised this and that...

Guess not? :mellow:

Guest lurve_kdrama

What's up with her? is she deliberately trying to destroy her career? and what's with the same pose?

The pictures really aren't that exposed *we've seen worse! people come on!*

but isn't she worried about the rumor that Disney's trying to create a new star.

Guest polabola

I bet in three years tops. She's going to have a sex video, a stint in rehab and a bunch of flop movies. Unfortunately, she doesn't have the talent to back it all off...

Archived