Guest tinatran_

i fail, LOL!

face-1.jpg

- my eyebrows aren't arched enough.

- my eyes are too low.

- my nose is too wide.

- my lips are too big.

- my forehead area is too small.

i had no photoshop, so i had to use Microsoft Powerpoint. and i had to darken my face and lighten the mask thing. i'm somewhat disappointed that my face didn't match anything AT ALL except my face shape starting from my eyebrow and lower, but i still consider myself pretty. =)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onetouch.

haha i did the calculating thing. and i came pretty close to the golden ratio...except my nose tip to chin/pupil to nose tip is smaller x___x HAHA XD

and i cant ps at all...so...poooo. rofl

I did it for fun! But I still believe in the popular saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Everyone has their own tastes and people do become more attractive over time as you get to know them.

hhh.jpg

Guest missaque

So I tried this on Song Hye Kyo

and it basically fits perfectly except for the lips, they're just plumper, fuller, and more luscious hehhehh

fn8imd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest scents
;) I think I had this, with my heart shape face, it is perfect for me. Being had this shape, people said that I am pretty enough.

Guest migato

haha it fits Park Yong Hee perfectly, even though you can't see her eyes in this pic:

Image5.gifImage6-1.gif

cool stuff, fun to play with ^^

Guest HippoLuvStirFrye

that face template looks like it fits faces that are oval shaped rather than any other shape

if ur face is pretty and doesnt fit the template, then ur obviously pretty in my opinion

Guest LindsayC

I don't have to put my pic on there to know I don't fit that ratio. I think my eyes are too big for my face.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tofu_Cloud

No i dunno where u got your facts from.... but

i watched on Oprah, Angelina's jolie is actually a 7.4

The highest was Brad Pit with a 9.2

• 6 months later...
Guest blackhabit

hm my nose, chin and lips fit. My eyes doesn't. :( My eyebrows are a bit too far off. Maybe like someone mentioned because it's slanted towards a very anglo-looking beauty

Guest Iti10

Somehow I saw this post on the web... i got to tell you something is really weird with me... actually i am the last person who should fit this mask because my face is just a huge assymetry, and to something even wierder, I tried to fit my face to the male mask and it was almost there but when i tried the female one its succed almost completly! so I think i am the first person in the world that got in the mask of his opposite sex and with assymetrical face haha, and I checked my ratio through a site that is on this post and the result was 1.58.

check it out lol: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4291/wtfhzt.jpg

Guest suetli

oh wow this is pretty cool, i wanted to try but when u measure your face are u supposed to hold it against ur skin?

Guest Iti10

oh wow this is pretty cool, i wanted to try but when u measure your face are u supposed to hold it against ur skin?

you mean fitting the mask to the angle of the face in the picture? if not so I didn't get it lol.

Archived