Attention Girls ! - Push Up Bras

GOOMBA

For those of you who have used push up bras, which is your favorite? I would just like some feedback before I go shopping tomorrow. I want one that pushes them as far up as possible. Could you guys please post the name, the brand, where you bought it and how much you paid for it? Thanks!

Edit: (Brought from pg. 3) Anyway, I have another question: I noticed one poster in this thread said that push-up bras do not help her get the cleavage shape she wants, even though she has big boobs. Does anybody else have this problem and has anybody gotten the results they wanted with any method? Thanks! :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sefure

push up bras ha.. nothing in this world has ever created more disappointment than this little piece of lingerie. lol. still gotta love them though..

Guest Princessa

whatever you buy, just dont get the victorias secret 100 WAY bra. i purchased it for less then a month and the plastic piece snapped in half! waste of money!!

but the victorias secret BIO-LIFT is really good; one of my favorites.

Guest meilove

woooo i want a gel bra..*poke *poke* hehehe

i forgot what brand mine are. not expensive at all but still does a good job =)

Guest yabbadabba

My absolute favorite is Victoria's secret very sexy infinity edge push up bra with gel curve. It is kinda expensive but it is on sale right now.

Guest --*pinkberri

Am i the only one that doesn't like the VS infinity edge push up w/ gel curve? It feels very stiff and looks/feels kinda unnatural if any of you get what i mean. but then again I don't like most bras with gel curve.

BUT that bra sure does push up a lot and make you look a full cup bigger

Guest vietbabi

Am i the only one that doesn't like the VS infinity edge push up w/ gel curve? It feels very stiff and looks/feels kinda unnatural if any of you get what i mean. but then again I don't like most bras with gel curve.

BUT that bra sure does push up a lot and make you look a full cup bigger

sorry but yeah i think you're the only one. i love love LOVE the VS bras with gel curve. I have like all of them. I have the regualr one, the convertible one, and the lowcut one. They are all great. My fave is the VS infinity edge push up w/gel curve convertible one b/c not only does it have the gel curve, it also has gel inserts that you can remove. you can double them up to give you even more padding. I highly recommend it.

Guest dancingbymyself

push up bras ha.. nothing in this world has ever created more disappointment than this little piece of lingerie. lol. still gotta love them though..

Amen my brother. Haha, I went out with a girl who used a push up bra once... I dumped her when I found out lol. It's kindof like a guy stuffing a sock in his pants.

Guest 0nekhmer

Amen my brother. Haha, I went out with a girl who used a push up bra once... I dumped her when I found out lol. It's kindof like a guy stuffing a sock in his pants.

thats a bit harsh don't you think? lol dumping a girl cause she wears a push up bra nice..

Guest x0_saturn_0x

Wow...

Talk about being shallow...

-_-

Guest dancingbymyself

Wow...

Talk about being shallow...

-_-

It's not shallowness... I just think that a girl wearing a push-up bra is distruthful. It's like saying "I have this" when you really don't. We hadn't been dating for that long anyway.

Guest je_amourx

It's not shallowness... I just think that a girl wearing a push-up bra is distruthful. It's like saying "I have this" when you really don't. We hadn't been dating for that long anyway.

Until you have boobs, you will never understand our needs and satisfications :rolleyes:

I love the Secret Embrace ones.

Guest dancingbymyself

Until you have boobs, you will never understand our needs and satisfications :rolleyes:

I love the Secret Embrace ones.

No... I may not have boobs, but I have a crotch, and wear skinny jeans. Stuffing jeans + Pushup bra = same thing.

Archived