Attention Girls ! - Push Up Bras

GOOMBA

Guest Kirei_BoA

i like the VS very sexy infinity edge gel curve one, too, but the push up as not as great as VS Angel's Air push-up all-over lace bra! holy crap it makes my boobs look humongous. it made me feel so much more confident. it's a sexy bra all in itself. :D try it out.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest berri_yumz

If you want your boobs to look like the VS or whatever models you have to shade them with bronzer/highlighter (or get fake boobs). They're trying to sell you bras, so obviously they put every effort into making their cleavage look perfect so you'll think by wearing their bra, you'll have perfect cleavage too. That tutorial a couple of pages back is basically what they do to make their cleavage look so nice. I have big boobs, but just the bra doesn't make my cleavage look how I want it to either...but as soon as I shade them with bronzer they do. ;D

Guest Chen-ney

idk if anyone said this,

but there was totally a "Nu Ren Wo Zui Da"

completely dedicated to making cleavage out of

like A-B boobs. very old though. i think you can

find it on crunchyroll.com

• 2 weeks later...

i like the VS very sexy infinity edge gel curve one, too, but the push up as not as great as VS Angel's Air push-up all-over lace bra! holy crap it makes my boobs look humongous. it made me feel so much more confident. it's a sexy bra all in itself. :D try it out.

hm, i'm very tempted to try the angel's air push-up one now! has anyone else tried it?

i'm selling a brand new infinity edge push up with gel curve if anyone's interested (34B in nude for $30 shipped)

Guest thiiscutie

what push up bra do you use if your boobs are far part like mine? I'm a 34B but when I try on push up bra usually it doesnt make a difference,but then again I havn't tried on a lot of bras, so can anyone recommend me a push up bra? btw i live in canada no VS here -.-

It's not shallowness... I just think that a girl wearing a push-up bra is distruthful. It's like saying "I have this" when you really don't. We hadn't been dating for that long anyway.

my son. you have a long way to go. that's all i have to say.

Guest misstiffany

^ LOL!!!

I like the secret embrace wave. they don't have the seams and you can't feel the under wires. SUPER COMFORTABLE.

my bf thinks push up bras and make up are "faking the funk" haha

Archived