{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

I cried when I heard that Shin Ae was marrying another man.

But then again, I realized Alex is all open for me, so I'm happy.

I just thought they were so perfect together!

I really thought they would marry.

Oh well.

I'm so happy for Shin Ae and wish her the best of luck<3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _xin*

well, i would be kinda skeptical about a marriage that is occurring more out of filial piety than love, but then again i am also biased since i'm an AlShin fan >_>

i just wish Shinae all the best and hope she won't get hurt, we'll see in time to come how their paths go on from here and whether there'll be any more hope for AlShin ):

Guest GiRlli3

to be honest... based on wat she said about not being able to open her heart well and stuff

i think the 3 month marriage is just ...to fast for someone lik her... maybe she changed.. but idk

poor Alex.. and wat he wrote in that congrats... he seemed realllly sad v_v and those words...

it seemed like he wanted to do that with her... T T

and i bet a LOT of ppl try to comfort him ...

i just hope her the best and if there's still time left to remake her decision come back to Alex... kekeke

yeah let all hope her husband treat her as well as Alex

kind of sad and kind of happy about the news of Shinae's engagement . Sad because another WGM couple didn't work out for real and somewhat sad for alex, even though, all i can see between alex & shinae is a close friendship relationship. Happy, because after the agony shinae went through last year, she finally found happiness and can become a stronger person. :)

Guest gthao

CONGRATS TO SHIN AE!!! i thought i read somehwere that alex had a gf?? i read it a while ago..like after they left the show..was it not true?

Guest sirena1712

Congratulations! Shinae, may you be the most beautiful bride and find happiness in your marriage. Stay healthy and be happy. Thank you and Alex for sharing with us the happy memories both of you have in WGM. To Alex wishing you all the best for your future endeavors and may you also find happiness in your daily life till the day you meet up with your true partner.

Guest naddification

OMGGG my heart broke for Alex when i got to know about Shinae's engagement.. )):

i'm so sad! but oh wells, i still wish the best for Shinae.. she's one of my favourite celebs in Korea so i really want her to be happy!

as for Alex, i hope he finds his Miss Right soon.. he's such a charming fella!

Guest Angelic_ting

I'm actually pretty shock by the news, it seems kinda fast to tie the knot but still all the best for Shin Ae!

Now if Alex could also find his other one as well :D

Guest GOGOMaky

Gosh, I wanted to cry when I heard the news. But I know that Shin Ae is happy, and no matter what she will always remember Alex, as a good pretend husband who helped build her trust and gave her many happy memories. Best wishes to Shin Ae and her finace. Alex aja, aja fighting.=]

Wow, I wanna cry a bit right now. My heart goes out to Alex (even if it's not real!) Best wishes to Shin Ae and her fiance, may they have a great life together.

I just feel like something's fishy though. Beginning to date in January and engaged in March? This guy better be amazing. She deserves nothing less then that.

Guest infinityx

alshin was the first couple that made me watch WGM.

i remember the first episode: the cake, the "let me in" moment by the window, and the photographs.

it was sorta surreal, that what made me interested cuz thats unlikely to happen in real life.

funny thing is that it took shinae just three months to get married to that guy when alex spent more time "tearing down" her walls or something.

i feel sad for alex, even though its just a part of his job. when i saw his cyworld post i thought his heart was on a plate ready to be devoured. i guess its just me.

thanks for the great memories.

Guest tealeafkitty

Drive-by fan, but I really loved the AlShin couple from the very start, and this is absolutely devastating to me... It seems like such a shame, because I think at least Alex was genuinely involved with Sinae emotionally, and Sinae was as well, at least somewhat.

It seems like a bias, but for some reason, I can't imagine Sinae being as close with her new fiancee as she was with Alex. Either way, congratulations are due to her, but it's unfortunate that she's being pressured into a wedding so soon. I'm sure she also has her own doubts about it (I don't think she's the type to be comfortable with marriage after 3 months of dating), but it does boil down to a cultural thing.

She probably isn't feeling too great about it, despite her own desire to marry so quickly, but there's really nothing she can do about it. I suppose we'll all just have to support her after all, even though my heart breaks for Alex. His reply message was absolutely tragic. "If you guys have the strength to comfort me, congratulate her instead". What a gentleman, but his own hesitation and sorrows are evident.

You know, I think it's important that we realize that Alex and Shin Ae are humans and we all enjoyed them while they were on the WGM show but reality is, there's much more things that we don't know about them. There's also no reason for any of us, not matter how great of a fan we are of Alshin or how much we'd rather see them together, to judge Alex, Shin Ae, and her family because of the fact that she is engaged and marrying someone else other than Alex.

All we can do is hope and wish both Alex and Shin Ae the best! :) I also wish to see them together once again and maybe she could feature in a music video of Alex's! :)

To Alex & Shin Ae, thank you for the wonderful memories and aja aja fighting!!! :D

Do you guys think Alex will be invited to the wedding?

Yes, so that he can OBJECT to the nuptials... No one can marry a woman who is already married...

Lol, I'm just kidding... though it breaks my heart that they're not marrying each other, I'm sure he'll be there and may even sing for her... Gosh... I wonder what he'll sing? Every song on his album were written and sung with her in mind...isn't that what he said?

Yes, so that he can OBJECT to the nuptials... No one can marry a woman is already married...

Lol, I'm just kidding... though it breaks my heart that they're not marrying each other, I'm sure he'll be there and may even sing for her... Gosh... I wonder what he'll sing? Every song on his album were written and sung with her in mind...isn't that what he said?

LOL! I feel for you guys even though they weren't my #1 couple, I totally thought they would end up together w/ like 6 kids in a nice little house somewhere living happily ever after...Wow that's a great idea though, having him sing at the wedding. Just about any song from his album would be perfect! Actually his voice is so great he could sing any song they wanted...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherryxpandax24

omg. alex and sinae. i think is an ideal couple for alot of ppl. and y wouldn't it be? i mean they're sweet, they get along with each other. it makes me smile everytime i see them. and i think that u know evertime u watch them, if your a girl, you might even think in your head. u know i wish my bfwould do something like that or maybe u know when i get married i wanna have a life like that. and i think having a relationship that close and special is really important if u wanna make it work. so

GO ALEX AND SINAE!!

Archived