{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetflower

i'm not a big follower of wgm and when i watched the last few episodes my least 2 favorites were ansol and alsin because ansol is just annoying and i also did not believe that alex can be that romantic and gentlemanly in real life and probably scripted by the pd to make him seem so. however, the more i watched i came to like alsin and came to believe that alex's personality is like that in real life b/c he did not changed at all from episode 1 to 33; he just seem so geniune and romantic.

I think you misread something lol

Rumours have been circulating recently that Alex and Han Ji Min met each other through a friend and have been dating for 2 months already. Alex even sang a song on Han Ji Min’s sister’s wedding ceremony, which led to the suspicion from many that they are indeed dating.

In response to the dating rumours, both Alex and Han Ji Min have clarified that the rumours are totally not true.

A representative from Alex’s agency said today: “The rumours about Alex and Han Ji Min dating are not true. We felt very absurd when we first heard the news. These are just some rumours created by those people who are too bored.”

A similar response came from Han Ji Min’s agency affirming that both of them are not dating.

He continued: “The reason why Alex sang on the wedding ceremony of Han Ji min’s sister is because it was a request by the TV station. There is really nothing else to it.”

credits. hanfever.com

just when alshin couple came back they leave again. -____- thx shin for posting those. i wish they published more of their polariods. their pix are so cute. it sux that their parts on wgm are always cut short.

I just watched the last Alshin episode. It was SO short. My friend had warned me earlier about the length, but I didn't really expect their ending to be like that.

I would really like to see then together again. It would be wonderful.

Guest luvinamyst

Please read the whole message before shooting me down. Thank you. I am currently up to the specials episodes and I get the feeling that Alex's love for Shinae is or has become unrequited. This makes me so sad but after seeing Shinae's once burnt twice shy reactions to his return and hearing her opinion that Alex is good for dating but not marriage is truly disheartening. Poor poor Alex!! I don't really care about spoilers but can someone please please tell me that the chemistry of Alshin recombust further down the show. :tears:

Guest ireneai

Please read the whole message before shooting me down. Thank you. I am currently up to the specials episodes and I get the feeling that Alex's love for Shinae is or has become unrequited. This makes me so sad but after seeing Shinae's once burnt twice shy reactions to his return and hearing her opinion that Alex is good for dating but not marriage is truly disheartening. Poor poor Alex!! I don't really care about spoilers but can someone please please tell me that the chemistry of Alshin recombust further down the show. :tears:

In Episode 20 where the alshin and Lettuce couple joined up on a couple vacation, Shinae's decision to let the past (disappointments and hurt) aside made for a new beginning :sweatingbullets: ....our dear Alex was greatly taken aback by a change in her personality, she was more talkative and responsive...he commented that she might have taken 3 cups of sugar :phew: ...kekekeke....the chemistry gets better and better...Alex is just the right man for shinae and imho, it's her loss if she doesn't pursue the relationship outside WGM....this is a match made in heaven! :D

It sounds like you're talking about the Come To Play WGM Special. I have to admit, it's that episode was a bit disappointing for Alshin couple considering the fact that they just reunited. HOWEVER, If you want to see a U-turn of their relationship after their reunion you should start with ep. 20 til the end. Trust me you won't be disappointed after watching them! You'll fall in love with them all over again!!

P.S. Haven't posted here in a while. It's always nice to look back to your roots right? :P

Guest gardensecret

IS we got married sometimes scripted ? because i see a photo of shinae learning how to make cookies and she did the same cookies that alex did in the show ( with the I love u cookies)

Archived