[drama 2002] Ruler Of Your Own World/ As You Wish 네 멋대로 해라

Guest appledapple

Guest L M G

I love this drama because it was sad and happy at the same time and lee na young and yang dong geun are good together as a couple I hope one day they act together again and I think the other girlfriend was a richard simmons through the whole show but she was good at beening a richard simmons. This was a good show and I really like it a whole lot too bad it had to end and I just's didn't really like the ending because I didn't know if he lived or die but everything else was alright.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jicks

^Yeah don't we all just love ambiguous endings LOL

I personally like having closures when it comes to stories but to tell you the truth I don't think the ending for ROYOW was too bad. It kinda helped sustain the same atmosphere that was present through the series- as cliched as it sounds, knowing the exact result doesn't matter most, it's really the journey that is of greatest importance, all the happy memories in between is what gets you through ^______^

• 2 months later...
Guest Ishida21

Sorry for the request, but the link of Episode 8 has expired due to inactivity on Megaupload, the 19 others episodes is still available.

Someone can upload again episode 8?

Thanks a lot to my_immortality your precedents upload are appreciate .

• 1 month later...
Guest Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Since Episode 8 is misssing and nowhere to be found (even crunchyroll or azntv hasn't it), could anybody please give a summary or post the translation of Episode 8?

Guest kdramafanusa

Wow, thank you so much for the review. Glad to know that Lee Na Young and Gong Hyo Jin is here as well. I love LNY after watching Maundry Thursday and Please Teach Me English. I really fell in love with her acting cause she was literally like two different people in those movies, each so incredibly different. As for GHJ, I'm watching Thank You right now and blown away by her performance.

I would absolutely add this to my 'To Watch To Buy' list. Thank you again for posting that.

Same here. =) I heard so much about this series, I will have to watch it asap.

Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread.

I have heard of this drama for long so when I saw it at the shop, I just bought it. I am only halfway through this drama but I didn't enjoy it as much as I hope I would though some of the scenes are cute, but I find some episodes really boring. Anyway, I really want to watch till the end no matter what and I love the song in there, it's duper sad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lord_jedi

HOLLLLLLER BACK.

i'm done with all the episodes

Thank you very much my immortality.

I don't know how to thank you. But I wanted to watch this drama since a long time ago.

And the download links are still working. :) I cannot resist dramas with good acting and storyline. ^^

Guest Bradamante

HOLLLLLLER BACK.

i'm done with all the episodes

My immortality, thank you very much!

I did not know Ruler Of Your Own World, if not for his fame, but now they have been conquered.

Truly a great, extraordinary drama for script and interpretation of the actors.

Ruler Of Your Own World is a series not to be missed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bluehuedruby

yeah, im having no luck trying to find eps 2 & 3 anywhere else and the links here have expired. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest anne_me23

yeah, im having no luck trying to find eps 2 & 3 anywhere else and the links here have expired. :unsure:

thanks a lot...

hey can u help me... its about ep. 2-3 can u give me a link???

ty ty ty in advance!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

where can i find HQ megaupload raws of this drama? all the episodes on soompi are LQ (and most of those are broken links). ROYOW is just one of those dramas you cant find anywhere because 1) it's licensed and 2) it's not popular.

:(

• 1 month later...
Guest alivahit

Hey Everyone!

I Finally Found Episode 8 and Uploaded It.

EPISODE 8: [PART 1] [PART 2]

ENJOY!!! :D

If only you could find and upload the HQ versions of other episodes please. It would be very appreciated. Because there is nowhere to find

Archived