Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest mocofraise&

Is anyone else getting tired of their long, brown, curly hair?

rly rly much. i know it's beautiful and all,

but such beauties that can pull off anything should go into something more interesting than the Hey! im mariah carey! style

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geishaOo

jm's style have gotten better.

her hair is really nice on the cover of jessica's magazine.

i like her pictures with ab. they are cute together.

Guest honeyally

Janice looks so gorgeous at the Rosebullet Fashion Show!!

I love the way she parted her hair.

I don't quite know how to describe it... but they way the back part is kinda pulled over? Haha...

i personally think abb is too good for that william dude -_-

I think they're a pretty cute couple actually.

A lot of people think William is ugly but I think hes cute(:

& hes an amazing dancer!! :lol:

Guest moncchichi

in the rose bullet fashion show, janice's hair looks reaaaally fake. it look like she has more hair than usual... if thats her real hair, god she has a lot of hair.

^

^

^ hehehe i posed with andy lau and mj too!! i believe shes at the peak.

i believe they are geo angel brown =)

thanks ;)

Is William's face really huge, or Angela's really small? Especially in http://appledaily.atnext.com/images/apple-...arge/25fo2p.jpg

Hmm.. The models that I've seen in real life have surprised me because their faces were smaller than you'd think.

Maybe because it kinda changes the proportions (makes your body look longer -> you look taller etc?). In pictures you don't notice the smallness, just the proportions.. I don't know.. :D

EDIT: And yeah what Chocolate Cake said, too :)

looking at their pictures makes me miss my waist length hair... i cut it off to shoulder length this summer. TT_TT about 11 inches off.

but then again, i was happy when i cut it because long hair is really heavy and especially since my hair was thick and heavy... gave me neck pains. their hair looks so pretty but i it must take SO much time to curl and look perfect. well, it took me a long time to curl my hair, but they have professional hairstylists, so it must be easier for them.

Archived