[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

Panda Boss... Yah, Boss looks cute with that Panda outfit ^^ (but Bae's even cuter for wearing him that way xD~)

lvrmhfdbon8y7cozzcx.jpg

And new pic from NII. White and Black, these two colors suit him perfectly ^^

y1nut9hyrw93381ngluh.jpg

credit: Melly & Vicky@BBFansite

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

I'm sorta too lazy to explain every detail of how I started liking YB =_=;

A friend introduced me to them sometime during the end of 2006

I didn't really like anyone at first

Then I became a GD fan

Then I just LEFT BB for like the longest time LOL

I remember loving Ma Girl and stuff, also A Fool's Only Tear, but not enough to like TOTALLY fall in love with YB

But yeah, I left for almost a year lulz, but came back after hearing YB's solo was released, and now I'm just obsessed >>>o

I liked him more than the others to a certain extent, GD was still first, just I forgot about GD during the time I left and only bothered to pay attention to YB's first release

If any of you understood that LOL, yep that's what happened. Never thought he'd be my type.

Guest stardaisy212

^

yep its was shown in his solo concert.

its not really much, its just the part where teddy is rapping lol

*stare at tae's lean hot body* :P

Guest Starry09

whoa that video...I'm speechless lol and Boss in that panda costume is priceless!

Patra86: I think almost everyone here hardly recognized YB or tried not to at first and I think what you said about not wanting to give in but in the end couldn't resist was actually interesting...And like you said I think many of us fell for not just his looks but the overall package (his singing, dedication, patience (6+yrs), passion, stage presence, dancing, and etc)...Nice videos by the way :) it sure made my day and I'm starting to like GDYB even though I only have room for YB haha....

Ethereal_Rapture: lol you fell out of love with bb? What happened?

I figure since almost everyone told their story and I might as while share mines even though it's NOTHING compare to you guy lol. I'm going to make this story short and sweet. So, I love watching some of my favorite dancers/choreographers on Youtube/myspace, which were Shaun, Luam, nick, prepix just to name a few. Anyway, Shaun had Ty's solo music videos on his myspace and I was instantly smitten. I had never seriously listen to Kpop and worst I had a korean roommate before and she played all sorts of kpop! Sad I tell ya! And before finding TY I really was never a fan girl and now I am :) but I'm not obsess lol. In the end, I finally gave in and started actually looking for fan sites and listening to kpop. So, there you have it and although I might not understand a lick of Korean I'm still able to enjoy their music especially TY's.

ex23big2.gif

credit:snbeye@bbvipz

Oop! so surprise about this article~TY@S&B Eye Center

it was wrote by the optical surgeon at S&B Eye Center where is the place that Oppa TY go to treat his short see sight eye

with Lasic (use laser to cut retina tissue for make eye have a common sight) .The surgeon told that TY has a think lens so

he must recieve the Lasic two times but instead he worried...TY always smile to every people there and don't fear anything .

He said to surgeon and nurse that he want to have a good sight for see V.I.P 's face very clearly! ...

credit :: stardaisy212@soompi---->

ranslations to Thai by tanz~*@BBThailand--->

repostarrange:BBKT@tawan*shine home

wow! He's cool ..I've just know that he has too short sight.

so concern about him..but when I known that he can smile around..

yaya Oppa! Fighting I know You can pass it and Congrats that Oppa! can see our face clearly haha^^

Oppa! sarang hey

Guest melo.breeze

How I started liking YB ?

I've been pondering about what to say ever since the topic came out, but I guess I'll just type down whatever pops into my head, hopefully it won't be too long.

Well like most people, the first time I saw YB was in a Big Bang music video, 'Fool's Only Tears', which by the way is my favorite Big Bang song ... well anyways, he caught my eye mostly because he was completely different to any other type of guy you'd expect to see in boybands. His looks were distinctly out of the regular, and his voice was one of those voices you'd rarely ever find on any other asian ... LOL ! yes I mentioned asian rather than any other person, because I've always had this feeling that he sounded a little bit of a cross between Usher and Chris Brown, but that's just me, maybe others thing differently, and I know a few others hate it when he's compared to someone else, but yeah, a reason why I don't care why YB is compared to so many other american artists is that since he is compared to so many, the true fact is you can't really say he's copying a particular person, because in reality, he shares all the qualities of all those artist people blame him of copying, so in a way he's created a unique hybrid version of say Usher, Chris Brown and Omarion.

So it was back in 2006-07 when I was first introduced to Big Bang through a friend. I had first watched the 'A Fool's Only Tears' MV, 'We Belong Together' MV, 'This Love' MV and finally 'Ma Girl' MV. Which by the way a funny story with 'Ma Girl' is, I actually know the original artist of the song, 'Israel Cruz', I was friends with his sister Hannah throughout high school. And so yeah, I was like, oh hey, this is 'Israel's' song when I heard 'Ma Girl'. And yeah, so I knew the song before hand when the english version was first released back in 2005 I think it was, so when I heard the Korean version, I just fell in love with it more because it just stacked on for my love of Kpop, or K-Hip-Hop I'd like to say, I've never really huge on Pop in general. And finding out that the kiss he had during the MV was the first, well I found it really cute that his first kiss had to wait that long. And if you ask me, if that kiss never took place, I bet to this very day, he'd still haven't had his first kiss ... LOL ! which is another reason why I love him so much, a guy with that kind of talent and looks, and to be so preservative is just the 'Sweetest Thing', LOL ! a song he sang in 'Gold Miss' ....

So moving on further ... The years went by, I'd only be into Kpop when Big Bang was active, I didn't really see a legitimate reason for me to stay into Kpop when Se7en had left the industry temporarily and 1TYM wasn't active. Although Epik High and Rain managed to pull me in every now and then. So yeah, observing Big Bang through the years, YB continued to grown on me more and more. You just notice his dedication in every performance, he'd always manage to make his way to the front of the stage and try to get the audience involved, he'd always be the one hitting the dance moves the hardest, he's always the one who tries the hardest to hit whatever note he needs to hit, (I'll be the first one to say he isn't the greatest singer, but with that type of voice and dedication to talent, it completely makes up for his shortcomings.) and so as time goes by, rather than looking at him as a singer, I began looking at him as a showman, someone who just doesn't sing, but someone who entertains, someone who gets people involved, someone who inspires people.

And then finally came his solo album, and that was it, I'm still listening to that mini-album to this very day. In fact 'Prayer' is what plays on my mobile alarm to wake me up in the morning. Those 6 songs in that mini-album completely proved that YB is the whole package.

side note; and one last thing, I just love it when YB pops his chest. LOL ! He does it several times better than any other singer in the Kpop industry.

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

I have just posted it in BigBang Thread, and now I bring it here ^^

American boybander remakes Taeyang’s song

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/03/american-boy...-taeyangs-song/

"Sinner" by TaeYang

Drew Ryan Scott - Dating Game

Listen and enjoy it yourself ^^

Sinner is my favourite song on "HOT" (both lyrics and melody, and of course Bae's voice :D). And honestly, I think "Sinner" is better by all aspects ^^. And I think i'm not the only one who think that ^^

Guest yblove

Ah Tae Yang looking very sexy in those pics especially the shirtless ones. I dont see the CB comparison besides he would never hit a woman either haha. Anyway I think we should let him be his own person instead of the comparisons.

[News] Mnet Super 100, “Most Enviable Body” List (#26~100)

super100bmpresize.jpg

credit:wordpress+bbthailand<wonder19>

wow! Hot guy!! oh XD

Guest ybfosho143

patra: i had the same impression-- i felt very very silly because im still fangirling... i really thought my fangirling days were over with the demise of nsync and bsb!!! im only 1 year older than yb but i still feel a mess whenever i talk about big bang and how much i love them.

my story is pretty similar to every one actually. ive been listening to k music since i was 11 or 12... (its been 10 years now)... I am a diehard fan of YG Family --- so whoever the artist was i supported... so needless to say I loved GDYB even though they were one year younger than me!! I will ALWAYS ALWAYS love GDYB but of course my fav is YB.. im not quite sure how i turned to love him more than GD during tha time but it happened... I was disappointed at their nondebut as a duo and i actually fell out of contact with k music for awhile. i still listened to a bit of yg family here and there and followed se7en regularly so this is how i stumbled upon big bang. i first saw a promo video for them and was like "WTF" and then i realized GDYB! so the rest is history... my love is still for YB even though there exists a love-hate with gd.

like many of you have said... he is a great artist and person. and i cant wait for his new music!!! my play counts for his album TOPS my ipod, lol.

Guest kdsnabi426

I have just posted it in BigBang Thread, and now I bring it here ^^

American boybander remakes Taeyang’s song

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/03/american-boy...-taeyangs-song/

"Sinner" by TaeYang

Drew Ryan Scott - Dating Game

Listen and enjoy it yourself ^^

Sinner is my favourite song on "HOT" (both lyrics and melody, and of course Bae's voice :D). And honestly, I think "Sinner" is better by all aspects ^^. And I think i'm not the only one who think that ^^

Definitely agree. I saw the news at seoulbeats and I was shocked. Sinner to me is an untouchable song, haha. This news made me want to make a karaoke subbed version of Taeyang's Sinner as I didn't see a karaoke version on YT. It's audio only and it includes English translation, romanization, and hangul lyrics.

Enjoy. ^^