[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest stardaisy212

the cafe that has painting of tae yang, carpe diem, where is that?

CARPE DIEM’ 28 Market La. Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia.

[carpe diem]; Wine Bar.

LOL the way i became a Tae fan is similar to Kay's and Tofu's way lol

I remember getting into BB and i was looking at one of their pics and i feel for Dae cuz of his smile :P so i didnt really pay attention to anyone till i watch their "A Fool's Only Tears" MV and then i saw Tae. I couldnt believe how amazing his voice was. Then i came across him sing "U Got It Bad" and then i was his fan since then :) Then his solo album came out and i was blown away by his voice again lol. Like Kay mention, his determination was definitely something that drew to me to be his fan. Whenever i watch something like fancams, behind the scenes or w.e hes always practice to just get things right. His passion for music is something that i really respect from him because it is so strong and passionate that you feel it too.

LOL i sound so cheesy :P

Guest bbslashsuju

bbslashsuju

i really liked that short performance too. tae yang as really interesting, but great taste in music.

EHHH. I hate it when Tae Yang's height is brought up. It's more a annoying than anything. At first it was kind of funny, but it gets old. It's probably the only thing that can be made fun of.

i really hoped that they should've just shown the whole performance instead of cutting/editing it.. cause i really think it was edited!!T.T

i also hate it when they bring up yb's height!!:( even my friends teases his height!! but that's what makes him cute though!!X)

Guest Starry09

I'm back and I bet no one realized I was gone lol. And about those questions...uh I just realized they were answered already lol. Hey! Why don't we name 10 or more things we admire about YB and it can be less but for some reason I feel it'll be more. You can say whatever you like (as long as it not derogatory etc.) I feel so evil only because I know everyone is busy (like me) so if you have time... Plus, I just feel like contributing something because everyone has already (video, info, and hot pics of ty).

BBKT: I fell for his smile too! I guess everyone has at some point. And don't worry about being late cause I was too but boy was I happy to find him lol. And although I am not a VIP or a hardcore fan of bb I still appreciate their hard work and dedication.

stardaisy212: You know I actually watched that video thoroughly for the first time and I honestly think that I would've been a fan of YB then if I hadn't heard or seen his current videos.

oh I don't mind if anyone cuts my post so cut away!

BBKT: I fell for his smile too! I guess everyone has at some point. And don't worry about being late cause I was too but boy was I happy to find him lol. And although I am not a VIP or a hardcore fan of bb I still appreciate their hard work and dedication.

ah yaya thx for understand me hehe ,yes we appreiate their work that really good music so creatively I like it too~^^

Guest mybigbang

Congrats to Taeyang :D:D:D

I'm so so so proud of him.

I want to see him go to get awrad and show " Look at only me".

Guest blackscholar

Hello all I've been looking at this site for a while and decided to join.I'm a huge fan of tae yang,and I love how he loves r&b,rap music.Its amazing that even in korea he felt the emotions from U.S. artists.I was surprised he liked eric benet,robin thicke and stevie wonder.

Guest xradiostatic

CONGRATS TAE YANG! <3

aww those caps of him from his solo concert are so cute.

"i'll shine even brighter for you" :wub:

OPPA wow!! congrats lah! you are the best wow!! TAEYANG 1 st

------------------------

on Friday I went to the beach and wrote something on sand like this......haha I'm so crazy :D

qvipb.jpg

itybb.jpg

tybbb.jpg

์now is Summer in Thailand so HOT!!

thx for allow me to posting ^^

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

I really hate those sunset glow jackets. what's the point of having one style of jacket in that many colors. There is even a multicolored one.(i really hate that one)

Nice pics of him in the sunglasses.

What a big opposed to me lol

Big Bang's Sunset Glow style is my favourite ^^

And Bae, he looks cool in sunglasses but I myself love seeing his eyes so... it would be better if he doesn't wear them (at least for me :-P)

Haha :P

Now I'm very curious and my question to everyone is....when and how did you become a fan of YB? And if it's a long story I don't mind at all or if you've already made a post before then re post it pretty please! I just don't think I have time to go through 95 pages...

I don't know whether you all are still going with this question or not (cus it has been raised for a while...), but still want to answer xD~

Honestly, I didn't like Bae at the very first place. The first time I knew about Big Bang was through "We Belong together" MV. And it was JiYong who caught my eyes at first. I just started to like YB after listening to "A Fool's Only Tears" cus I fell for his voice. It's his passion for music and his hard working that I love the most. I cried a lot whenever I watch his Documentary episode especially the part when he danced alone in an empty practice room at midnight after visiting his grandfather in the hospital. Gradually, I became his fan without even noticing...

Compared to others, it's kinda late that lead me to YB but at least in current, he is #1 in my heart ^^

aww those caps of him from his solo concert are so cute.

"i'll shine even brighter for you" wub.gif

That is my favourite part on HOT concert ^^

"I'll shine even brighter for you"... Oh, Bae, you melt my heart T^T ( I just don't know how many time did I replay this part while watching my HOT DVD, just over and over again... his smile was just too cute when saying this ><)

Yah, my second post in this thread but the 1st one was quite long time ago...so say Hi to all Bae's lovers ^^

Guest Patra86

1st: I don't like the Sunset glow jackets either. But then again I almost like nothing from Big Bang after Hot Issue...so I don't think I'm fair to them. I rather not say anything about Big Bang now.

2nd: I'm late but I'm feeling like procrastinating right now so I've decided to tell my story about how and why did I become a YB's fan?

I got into K-Pop in summer 2007. A few weeks or days before they released the Always mini album. My friend(a guy) told me to check out Big Bang b/c they were his fav. group at that time. And his main reason to convince me to do so was "there's this guy who looks like Omarion! You're going to love him!"...And that was not the thing to say since I don't like Omarion. But since my friend kept bugging me about it. I accepted to watch a video or two. He sent me the links to La la la and A fool's only tears. We were chatting while I was watching and...I hated YoungBae. I believe that it was my heart telling me from the start that he was dangerous so I rejected him right away. I watched a few other videos and decided that I might give Top a chance...even though I still kept talking about that kid with cornrows that I really really didn't like. And I finally watched the "My Girl" video...And I had to stop fronting. I was completely in love (I'm just speaking in terms of in love with an artist not like TRUE love. I may be crazy but not that crazy). His voice just made my heart flutter and I was in awe.

I remembered laughing at the kissing part b/c I did think it was a bit awkward. Later I found out that it was his first kiss so I was like "oooooh now I understand." I'm still surprised that until this day YB is still the only one of the group who had a kissing scene in a MV. SeungRi's kissing scenes for Strong Baby were edited so that doesn't count.

Anyway, back on topic:

So I remember being super anxious about the Always MV because I was so sure it would determine if I'd really become a YB's fan or not. As soon as I heard the first notes, I saw YB dressed all in white, I knew I was doomed.Aigoo...*sigh* I've never been that obsessed with any artist before and since I'm older than him I felt uncomfortable. Ok I'm just 23...but still I'm older...It made me feel perverted 2 years ago....I only started feeling comfortable during his solo activities... I mean he flaunts his sexyness all around so all I can do is just appreciate, right? Why should I be ashamed? XD

And well I was very happy to know about his solo album. After waiting for so long...Of course, YG being YG...One of the first things I learned was "never trust YG's messages b/c that man got a twisted perpection of the time"...But I think they just didn't expect so much popularity with Lies so they delayed the release of YB's album...That's the only reason I have for that drastic change of hairstyle and the fact he kept wearing his hats all the time...even more than before he shaved his head for the Always promo activities.

(ok that looks quite long...but I still have a few things to say. I'm pretty sure no one will read then XD XD)

Anyway, to me, he's the definition of the perfect entertainer. He can sing, he can dance, he got stage presence, he's very focused and determined. He really worked hard to get where he is today and he keeps working hard...He shines on stage. I like how he can attract so many people from different ages. And mostly I like how people really talk about him for his talent and his music before they talk about his looks. Of course the muscular body,the killer smile help a lot to seduce people...but I really got the impression that people like him first because of his music.

And the more I learned about him through the different forums, the more I loved him. I fell in love with his personality too. He's everything you can ask for in a man. He's smart, competitive and a perfectionist but he's also protective, caring and he is a listener which a rare quality either in a boy or a girl. He's very sexy and takes care of himself but he's also a bit dorky which only adds to his cuteness.

And now I'm gushing over GDYB. It's hard to find some videos with them but I love seeing them when he was still a kid.

And I'll stop there. I'll just post a link. A lil' tribute to his tremenduous sexyness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_x4xnFYdmY