[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

hey im new here and i love taeyang ~ go taeyang

but i was wondering in the taeyang solo concert 'Ma Girl' the song that he was performing why is aimee lucas wearing like different clothes like first shes wearing a corset and then a black leather top im just curious ^^

and the 'sinners' song performance OMG , that was definitely on FIRE loll

1 table and 2 chairs lol ahhhhh ~

LMAO. Did you get annoyed with that too? That's because there were two concerts and they just took clips from both concerts and smooshed it into one perf for the DVD.

SINNERS was an amazing performance. It still is one of my favorite songs and perf from the concert.

itsumo

Honestly I thought I could die happy after watching it, imagine if I went to an actual concert! lol, and to my surprise, Ma Girl, no matter how freaking hot sexy awsome it was with his enticing body (lol) I enjoyed his slower non-chereo performances more, they seemed more heartfelt, and from watching the whole thing, it seemed like he was there to share how much he truly appreciates, loves, lives and breathe music, with the idea of entertainment coming through him showing us that. Music was so central in the concert, and I loveddd it!

I couldn't agree more. I loved and appreciated the fact that his concert was very central on the music. I liked how he used a live band instead of backtrack.

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

How tall is he really! Initially I thought like 5'7ft, now I'm leaning towards like 5'4ft-5'6ft max?

Yeah he is like 5"7.5', unless his profile's a lie LOL.

Guest scarletred7

is this recent? his crinkled eyesmile is so cute <3

i thought they're having a break now.....guess not cos he looks tired in those pics T___T

Guest stardaisy212

^

yep that is recent. its from the NII photoshoot.

[Fancam]0201/09 - Taeyang - Big Show - Look At Me Only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lShUGJegCSQ

OMFG HE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT :o LMAO Tae this isnt ur concert show taking off ur clothes XD lol he has trouble taking of his shirt xd

is it me or does he look like hes gaining some weight cuz i dont see the abs no more :X

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

^

UMFG HE TOTALLY STRIPPED LOL. I'm pretty sure it's the light that's making his abs seem like they're not there. Or during the Prayer vid, they did special effects to stress them more LOL... or they could've done that dehydration thing that body builders do to look more toned?

Plus the pants looked awkward and high on his belleh. >_>

I'm convinced it's the bad lighting that's not accentuating his toned body. :blush:

OMFG. That performance was the BOMB. That should have been in his Hot Concert. x'D

But OH WELL; WHATEVER. We still got that performance. I'm totally digging it like crazy.

And I can still see abs on that boy! I CAN STILL SEE THEM. @ w @

I totally loled when he stripped. It was just like "SCREW THIS" and like. Threw that singlet away.

OH! And I totally love his ad libbing in the beginning. It was so beautiful. Why does he have to be

so beautiful~~~~

Guest chipmunkvoice

OMFG HE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT :o LMAO Tae this isnt ur concert show taking off ur clothes XD lol he has trouble taking of his shirt xd

is it me or does he look like hes gaining some weight cuz i dont see the abs no more :X

LOOOOOOVED that performance! YB dancing on the piano was awesome

hahaha he should've just ripped his wifebeater off... that would've been extra hot ;D

i love his performances where his topless :x they're always so good! like his My Girl perf from his HOT concert hehehe

yeah he didn't look as toned in that clip.............. but yeah i think its the lighting too :x

Guest ooxstacee

WAH! D: I still think the piano thing is freaking scary. LOL.

Gah, this boy is hot. <3

When he kicked the chair, oh my asdf!

O___O Whoaaa! I'm in love with a stripperrr, lmao.

I think it's the lighting that makes his abs not as visible, :P

Guest sweetsorrow

he looks so tired these days...esp in the pics posted above (thanks ncly)

you barely see his eyes because they're so puffed up..lack of sleep? hmmm i hope he starts looking healthier soon...we dont want him getting sick!

wowww thankyou a million times over for the fancam ! So yeah I totally dig this new remdition of Naman Barabwa haha, he's never gone shirtless for that song before! .. Does he like to strip or something? ^^; lol . Anddd I'm so utterly jealous of the main back up dancer.. Ji Hye is it? .. She.. gets .. to .. dance ... with taeyang..... shirtless T_T

I can still see the abs! I think it's the quality/lighting/angle. And, I still find it utterly amazing as to how he manages to play and sing or dance and sing simultaneously without loosing his breath. Respect right there. I think I'll be buying this dvd when it comes out hehe :)

Guest YG.family-YO

ahahaha, the look only at me perf at big show .

damn ! that was hot ! dancing on the piano is a new sight for me,

so i especially liked that part.

but seriously, i don't know where you guys are looking, but i can see his abs just fine,

in fact, at times i could literally see them through his wife beater . LOL !

Guest ramyun-yum

sorry if i may have missed previous information, but is there an mp3 for the 'only look at me' version that was heard in the flying piano performance?

Guest sweetsorrow

sorry if i may have missed previous information, but is there an mp3 for the 'only look at me' version that was heard in the flying piano performance?

^ i dont think so, it was probably only for the concert show..when the dvd comes out, im sure a ripped version of the song will be possible.

Guest ramyun-yum

^ i dont think so, it was probably only for the concert show..when the dvd comes out, im sure a ripped version of the song will be possible.

thanks =)

(go toronto)

^

yep that is recent. its from the NII photoshoot.

HHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT---DDAAANNNGGGGGGGGG;

XD is the BIG SHOW only one day right? I thought it was like 3 concerts?!

Guest mybigbang

Hi, I'm new here. :rolleyes:

I love Big bang and my favorite member is YB.

I want to share some pics that I captured from Hot Con.

He is so Hot Hot Hot.

PDVD_012a.jpg

PDVD_020a.jpg

PDVD_022a.jpg

PDVD_024a.jpg

PDVD_028a.jpg

PDVD_032a.jpg

PDVD_033a.jpg

PDVD_043a.jpg

PDVD_046a.jpg

PDVD_075a.jpg

PDVD_098aa.jpg

PDVD_099a.jpg

PDVD_138a.jpg

PDVD_154a.jpg

PDVD_315a.jpg

PDVD_312a.jpg

PDVD_325a.jpg

PDVD_333a.jpg

PDVD_334a.jpg

mix3.jpg

mix4.jpg

mix.jpg

mix2.jpg

Thank you to all the ladies who share so much info and pics of TY. I'm still catching up on the older news and never once get tire of learning more about this guy :rolleyes:

No doubt I love BB as a group but TY always stood out among them in my eyes. I just dugged out an old collaboration he did with Kim Jo Han, a beautiful ballad 조금만 사랑할걸 (translated as : Should Have love you less....something like that). Just can't stop listening to it!