[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest stardaisy212

^

thanks a lot Crystal.

i only skim though some of the article but wooottt Tae. i really hope he gets this award. lol this line " Big Bang’s TaeYang became a nominee in both the Best R&B/Soul Album and Best R&B/Soul Song categories, but Big Bang was unable to earn nominations in any of the categories." sounds so mean lol. but Tae is nominated yayyyyyyyyy xd

lol Tofu i was just about to point that line out too.

Guest iiiLOVEtheSUN

thanks CrystalVIP for this article!

Reading it made me really happy!!! The fact that our Youngbae got nominated for this award is so amazing.

The Korean Music Awards seeks to treat music as more than a mere form of amusement but as an art, and musicians as artists instead of entertainers. With such a basis, more attention is paid to albums and songs rather than singers, and musical achievement represents the standard rather than sales figures. The ultimate goal of the Korean Music Awards is to move beyond the mainstream vs. independent debate and to create a foundation upon which Korean music can progress in a balanced, positive manner.

WORD! Thank you!

Guest sweetsorrow

^ gosh im so proud of Bae i want to cry lol....let's hope he wins....i think its honor for him to just be nominated considering how tough the criteria to be nominated is...

TAEYANG FIGHTING!!!!!!!

i'm seriously not being bias, i got my cousins(who often criticises my obsession with korean/japanese music) to like his songs. She agrees that they're songs she can listen to over and over again.

Taeyang's mini-album was amazing cause it was produced by teddy, perry, kush and they're all amazing.

to conclude my impossibly short reasons for support, taeyang deserves his nomination and deserves to win.

taeyang got some nominations at the Rhythmer Award too (for the Korean section)!

for Best R&B/Hip Hop Album (HOT), Best R&B/Hip Hop Artist, and Korean Music Video of the Year (Prayer ft. Teddy).

teddy is up for producer of the year too, congrats to him.

rythmerawardybcm0.jpg

i think they're the same organizers/people doing the Korean Music Awards. Rhythmer is for "black music" as they call it.

yeah, i hope he'll get some piece of award for all these nominations.

Guest stardaisy212

^

i check out the site. so far for album of the year he has 72% which is number one :) hehehe man tae is getting nominated for a lot of these awards, i want him to win them all xd :lol:

12338937492009020613021kl0.jpg

hehe bunnyyy :)

Guest bigbangloverr

A Picture of Taeyang;; hot & sexy ahhaa..

I hopee he wins & i'm so happy for him that he was nominated ..

tyallblack.jpg

Credit: Cyworld

^ii havee a jacket that looks like this, blackk toooo.. :)

what a sexy boiiiii

but ya i heard he's pretty short

especially from the thing i read in the big bang thread

where a soompier saw him at the dentist in korea?

she said he's pretty short in person

Guest bb.chinks

^ ahaha really? thats crazyy. randomly sees yb at the dentist. it'd be nice to know that you get your teeth cleaned at the same place as him? haha :)

Guest KaoriNeko

help!

can someone tell me where the performance is

during his concert

where he's shirtless and is thrusting into the air?

i wanna see it!

i've only seen GIFS of it

Guest Ethereal_Rapture

bb.richard simmons- yep that girl is way lucky. i'd kill to meet taeyang irl. ;) anyways here's the link to the post in case you haven't seen it yet: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176923

OMFG. I'd so ninja my way into their car *shot*. No I'm not that psycho. I NEED KOREAN DENTIST CONNECTIONS OMFG. I bet I'd say something uber stupid if I ever saw YB. =_=; Hope not.

Guest Karina_S

Firstly, congrats with YB for Rhythmer Award nomiation XD I'm so glad and excited about da news XD

and the pix with Haeum are really sweet XD I wish I had a chance to kiss him like her XD

(just kidding, you guys gotta kill me right? LOL)

Anyway, I followed the link to check a story of fangirl who met YB. She soooooo lucky!!!

I wish I had a chance to ask him to sign me a photograph and talk with him too XD

By the way, there're some fangirl indicated that beside caps,

there're 2 rings that YB loves to wear.

I've never observed about this before :blush: How about you guys?

I got my DVD a few days ago.. dvdheaven was mad fast, yes thankyouuuu :D

I watched the BB disc first because I needed time to mentally prepare myself for yb's concert hahaha. I loveddddd it ! !!!!

Honestly I thought I could die happy after watching it, imagine if I went to an actual concert! lol, and to my surprise, Ma Girl, no matter how freaking hot sexy awsome it was with his enticing body (lol) I enjoyed his slower non-chereo performances more, they seemed more heartfelt, and from watching the whole thing, it seemed like he was there to share how much he truly appreciates, loves, lives and breathe music, with the idea of entertainment coming through him showing us that. Music was so central in the concert, and I loveddd it!

I had to LOL at the "Always" performance with that LUCKY girl from the crowd becauseshe was noticably taller than him, and then he'd dance around her, it should've been me, I'm most definately shorter than him hahaha

How tall is he really! Initially I thought like 5'7ft, now I'm leaning towards like 5'4ft-5'6ft max?

I hope he wins the awards he's nominated for because he totallyyyy deserves it! <3

hey im new here and i love taeyang ~ go taeyang

but i was wondering in the taeyang solo concert 'Ma Girl' the song that he was performing why is aimee lucas wearing like different clothes like first shes wearing a corset and then a black leather top im just curious ^^

and the 'sinners' song performance OMG , that was definitely on FIRE loll

1 table and 2 chairs lol ahhhhh ~