[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest toozdae08

12833549604884.jpg

This right here kills me. He looks soooooo good. Loving his outfit, him and CH were made for each other.

I also adore that YGlife video, so adorable.

[Translations] Taeyang, strong new track ‘I’ll Be There’ music video photo released

bbhtaeyangonjuniormagsek.jpg

Taeyang officially opened his Twitter account (http://twitter.com/Realtaeyang) this past August 9th, and released a photo taken from the music video for ‘I’ll Be There.’

Taeyang, who will be releasing his International Release Album on August 19th, posted several photos of his music video along with the comment, ‘PHOTO FROM MY NEW MUSIC VIDEO SET.’ The picture sparked much curiosity with Taeyang and his back dancers in strong, smokey make-up and scarred facial expressions against a strong and unique backdrop.

Taeyang, whose first full-length album ‘SOLAR’ rose to first and fourth place on iTunes R&B charts in the United States and Canada, respectively, and is receiving recognition not only in Korea but abroad, is bringing in followers to his Twitter account from all over the world. The choreography for ‘I’ll Be There,’ which will be a fast-paced hip-hop/R&B track, was done by Shaun Evaristo, who also choreographed ‘Prayer,’ ‘Only Look at Me,’ and ‘I Need a Girl’ with forceful and unique moves that only Taeyang could pull off.

YG Entertainment’s president Yang Hyun Suk raised expectations by saying, “It’s the best choreography I’ve seen so far.”

magazine scan by Val

Translation: seungie

Credit:BigBangHaven

-------------------------------------------------

Wow biggrin.gif

photo100902_001a.jpg

Credit: DCYB

BB's manager loves to wear SOLAR t-shirt. He helps YB to promote SOLAR album. biggrin.gif

realsound.jpg  

jfila.jpg 

cap by me

--------------------

This right here kills me. He looks soooooo good. Loving his outfit, him and CH were made for each other. 

I also adore that YGlife video, so adorable.

Yeah, I think he really loves Chrome Heart.  He always wears everything with CH even underwear. wub.gif 

i0och.jpg

Guest sujini_kute

Our YB won Mnet Countdown today. Congratulation!!!

Finally he got an award for I'll be there. So happy!!!

Hope he can win triple like with I need a girl ^^