[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

for the past few days the first thing i do when i get home is always to check Taeyang's YG page and listen to the new teaser XD. love how there's something to look forward to everyday XD

Guest aznboi85

hey everyone, have had this account for sometime now but i rarely post anything. I do how ever follow Tae Yang closely with the news and update. I know everyone is trying to get thier hands on the Deluxe album, as i am myself. I'm having such a hard time registering at the YGeshop, i did all im suppose too but i still cant, and i really want this deluxe album so if anyone can help show me how to sign into YG that be great.

or if someone nice enough buy the album for me and ill pay them back, i live in Washington state PLEASE HELP

Yusssss! I AM MELTING PEOPLE - NO - WAIT LET ME REPHRASE THAT! I AM STILL MELTING EVER SINCE THE FIRST PREVIEW CAME OUT! DAMN!

Sweet Geezus! My imagination is running wild here because seriously, did hubby Bae [ by any chance ] take a peek at my fanfic and read this chapter because seriously, the moment I heard the first note of this song...I thought of this chapter immediately.

CHAPTER 4 [ scroll down to the last part of the chapter.... ]

You can argue with me that the song is cheesy because it of the words ice cream and chocolate but honestly people - since when did being in LOVE not cheesy? [ damn! sheesh! is hubby Bae in love then? ] [ pushing that thought aside quickly! ]

Anyways...as I have said, I my imagination + hubby Bae's smexy voice are just working its magic on me! Dang. I can almost see hubby Bae playing this track, complete with a black grand piano and proly in a room like that of their dance room in the YG building. Him with nothing on except drawstring pants...while I watch him play and sing this song to me. [ censored version people! LOL! ]

Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Gah! His voice is just the sweetest...when he said I really wanna have you - my mind just went to the gutter and was suddenly filled with thoughts like THIS.

Gah! I better stop now....

e5fbbb.gif

Guest danick

Tae Yang's voice is pure love!!! I am so excited to see him perform live. Just listening to his voice makes me oh so freaking giddy, kept on sighing...I wonder what will happen to me when he start perform ing in the music shows. I hope SOLAR makes it big!!! I am so sure it will, love the 3 songs. I can't say what is my fave yet but I can't help but keep on singing...ARE YOU READY FOR SOLAR... TAE YANG FOR THE WIN!!!

does anyone know how to join ygeshop... i got to step three, I keep getting a message board saying check ID... whenever i comfirm...

Guest sohapilee

OMG! I was hunting for this thread and I found it!!!! It's awesome! I'm melting :)

Nice to meet some Tae-Yang addicts here. Gosh, I've become really nuts because of him! I can't wait for the SOLAR album!

Guest Lavire

Just a Feeling is out (the preview). I'm trying to listen to it on the main site but my computer is acting up again. T^T I'm going to have to wait until someone posts it on YouTube or something.

I'm so excited!

EDIT: Just heard it on Youtube! I love it! Congrats, Teddy. This producer always makes the best songs. YB's vocals are really shown off here.

"You got me saying, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah"

[Audio Preview] TAEYANG「#4 Just a feeling」(1m 33s)

thx gilbakk2010 @ YT for the upload

this song reminds me of another song/another artist but oh well, can't remember.

to be honest i think this preview sounds ok, but doesn't mean that it's bad, it's not my fav though.

Guest falling5tar

ahh, i feel like with each teaser released, i like it better than the last!

this song just makes me grin like crazy :D

Guest T3girl

It's "just a feeling" but I think YB's album is gonna own other artists big time at the year end award shows lol :D

oh and Teddy's a genius! a genius I tell ya! x]

Guest LadyBee

[Audio Preview] TAEYANG「#4 Just a feeling」(1m 33s)

The beginning sounds like Let me hear your voice a bit. But I think it's not a problem, because Teddy was the only one who composed, mixed, arranged... both songs. And in all the previews was out, this song is the most attractive to me, especially the part from 0:44 till the end :wub: You make me say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~~~~ B)

Edit: 1st post of this page hehe :P

Guest shinhdeplol

*Happy to see the thread go faster ^^*

It's "just a feeling" but I think YB's album is gonna own other artists big time at the year end award shows lol :D

oh and Teddy's a genius! a genius I tell ya! x]

I hope so too ^^ The last 2 times I wish he had won some more, esp the promotion with WUT and WD. Those 2 songs are just sooooooooo good, two of the best songs of 2009 imo

- - -

BIGBANG-BIGSHOW 2010 LIVE CD- Where U At

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc5yas9gqi4

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

^agree he better wins something at year-end award shows

another amazing song

love what YG is doing to this album

instead of just the title song getting all the spotlight,now all the songs are getting the spotlight

so far, my fav. song got to be the intro, but the song that stuck in my head all day today got to be "Your my" esp. the part "Your my Chocolate,my sweetest chocolate"

i am so desperately need someone to buy this album for me on ygshop