[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

i'm so excited when i read that the preview will be tonight at bestiz..kkkk

i do think the deluxe ver will be available for preorder at ygeshop

but we can't preorder if we're from overseas

i have an account at ygeshop but i can't pre-order any albums/DVDs

we only can buy it after the release date^^

Sandara Park to shoot music video with Taeyang in L.A.

2NE1 member Sandara Park is prepping for a music video shoot in Los Angeles for labelmate Taeyang of idol group Big Bang.

Earlier this morning, the female pop idol posted a picture of herself at Los Angeles International Airport on her official me2DAY page (http://me2day.net/21dara) along with the comment "Wassup, LA."

Two days ago, she put up a photo of herself and Taeyang at the music video shoot for the Big Bang singer who will be releasing his first full-length solo album next month.

*un-related parts are excluded

source : asiae.co.kr

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

:o,....Tae's in LA?

Guest honey_co2315

[NEWS] Taeyang “Tell Me Goodbye was originally my solo song…I’m still mad”

i'm imagining Youngbae's face when the boys told him they want the song to be a Big Bang song... poor bae... but nothing to be sad about baby,,, coz your group did a good job anyway... his version might be sexy and smooth...

----

TAKE IT SLOW

am i the only one having rated R thoughts here??? take it slow... take it slow... oh my! Youngbae... let's just stop from there...

Guest Lady_AKARA

honey_co2315 !!! that gives me a good laugh! :D hahaha.. yeah! I think so too. but maybe we just have rated R minds. :lol: :lol:

Guest chezza

^ I think when the album is released, the schedule will be updated ^^ He will be very busy this July for sure :D

But does that mean he only has 1 month to promote? BIGBANG's album is dropped in Aug :(

Dara appearing in YB's MV is a surprise for me :lol:

Thank you :)

Guest fallen_angel

OMG as soon as the clock stroke 1am which is 12am in korean time i went to check YG and the preview is EPIC!!! his voice is just so sexy and smooth... damn! and is that english i hear xD taeyang is coming back soon!! YG domination is beginning! so excited!!

Guest falling5tar

His english sounds good! I didn't even pay attention he was singing in english at first though, lol

Sounds a bit MJ-esque type feel haha.

There's also new pics!!! Click on the deluxe button on http://www.ygbigbang.com/taeyang/

Edit: i wonder if that's his album cover? and 68 photo book!!!!!

ok... SOLAR IS HOT HOT HOT! i'm on a spazzing mode!

i love the preview and it is just the intro!!! he's talking in english! i stayed up late just to wait for the preview and it's definitely worth it! i want more!

the new background in black and white is hot as well! get ready for solar!!!

^thanks! the new pictures look so hot! and the message board is up as well! let's leave messages for taeyang! :)

Guest darkaz619

awesome i want some more only problem his english i think he can improve that he still learning english.

that photo is awesome is there youtube link yet?

Guest tohoblaq

It's sounds FREAKING AWESOME!!! I love the sound of the little kids laughing in the background. I hope the song brings a good message and not just some cheesy love lines like all the songs nowadays. :)

ohmyfreakingosh, that sounds freakin' amazing! I love how its in english! I hope its ALL in english~!!

He's getting better :D :D :D :D :D

I thought he said 'SOLO' instead of 'SOLAR' LMFAO but than I went.. ohh...SOLAR.. HAHAHHA :D

Its on repeat... LOL.

& I REALLY DO THINK ITS TIME FOR THE SUN TO SHINE <33333

I'm so freakin' excited . more previews please~!

& Alla - AHHH, I see, Thank you for letting me know!! :) I hope I still get my hands on the

deluxe version though..!!

Huh...It looks like he saved his beard off in some of the photos... LOL.

Guest shinhdeplol

I love the new photos. Strangely now I find his stache not so bad :lol:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8269/86715102.jpg

I love his side profile ^^ And the 4th photo is HAWWTTTTTTT :wub:

Guest maxim16

i love the SOLAR intro. it gave me goosebumps, and the background of children's laughing it is so refreshing. i want the deluxe edition but i wonder if this is available online like yes asia since YG stated that they will only produce 30,000 copies.

Guest Lavire

Yes, I am ready for SOLAR, Taeyang!

*spazzes*

Ahahaa.

Oh yeah, and what you saw previously in pg 214--that is the deluxe edition album cover. :)

It also says something special about the case.

Sorry, my Korean isn't that great. But oh wow, looks like it's going to cost about $25. But if the album itself is going to be really cool like GD's, then heck, I'm willing to fork over that much for it.

I hope someone makes a tutorial on how to buy it though.