[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest xradiostatic

happy birthday taeyang! <333

i hope this year is better than the last and i wish you well. continue to work your hardest and stay healthy!

Guest jhshinee

Happy Birthday to Tae Yang he's one of my favorite members of the group. I hope he is enjoying himself and staying healthy.

Guest monmoon

Happy Birthday to this golden-hearted boy! He is the love and support machine in his group.

Taeyang forver! <3333333

Guest Aznchicken3

Happy Birthday my sunshine Tae Yang!

Best wishes to you and I hope for the best for your next solo album.

FIGHTING! I<3 bebe! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG BAE OPPA~

S
tay
S
exy,
S
afe and
S
ho
S
ho!

Technically you'll be 21 as of today,

too bad you think you're already 22

(I think...iono it's all pretty confusing to me!)

Anyhow, I loved you for the past 2 and a half years

I love you now

..and dang it I'll love you forever~

Guest danick

It has been a routinary thing for me dropping by at his thread every single day trying to capture whatever is new to this guy.

I am also hoping for a new album from him since he does not like doing variety shows. I mean I want to see more of him so I'm hoping he'll do something that will make him available to the public every single week.

Here's some Taeyang wallies:

taeyang02.jpg

taeyang03.jpg

credit: asianphotoshopper

Guest Angelic_illusions

Although your birthday has already passed in Korea. I still want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday YoungBae! And since i dont know what you wished for I'll make a wish for you...

I hope you get to meet me someday LMAO kiddding =P

Hope you had an awesome day..even though you'll probably never ever see this :ph34r:

Guest hoyansango

Taeyang Happy Birthday!~~~ Come to SF with Big Bang for a concert, I'm still waiting!! haha

Guest YB's~Wifey

Thank you to all the ladies who share so much info and pics of TY. I'm still catching up on the older news and never once get tire of learning more about this guy :rolleyes:

No doubt I love BB as a group but TY always stood out among them in my eyes. I just dugged out an old collaboration he did with Kim Jo Han, a beautiful ballad 조금만 사랑할걸 (translated as : Should Have love you less....something like that). Just can't stop listening to it!

hey, any way i can get that song from you? i can't find it anywhereee!

Thank you :)

Guest jinix

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

cant wait!!!

Taeyang~~~~~~~oppaaaaaa <<< just wanna called him oppa once even he's younger than me hahahahaha

I'm waitin for ya ne YB!!!

Guest elavip

ARENA HOMME: TaeYang

"I love music and dance and am the happiest when I am on stage. Suddenly Terry looked at me and put on “Billy Jean,” saying I reminded him of "Michael Jackson." He created an impromptu mini stage for me. I was so grateful."

+TaeYang

Although he just kept smiling like he was shy, he looked very uneasy like a boy who had snuck out of the house without telling his mom to come to a club. After moments of awkward poses and faces, Terry stopped and looked at TaeYang quietly. Then suddenly he asked his assistant to go find and put on Michael Jackson’s "Billy Jean." As the familiar bass guitar sound filled the room, TaeYang’s strained, taut face began to relax and brighten.

Bracelet & biker jacket by Chrome Hearts; gray sleeveless shirt by Givenchy; fishnet sleeveless shirt by Martin Margiela; cubic gloves and bracelets belong to the stylist; and pants and shoes are TaeYang’s.

[Translations by pgeorgie]

hehe imagine it. shy boy, dancing to mj, oh yb <33

and it's been one year since his first solo minialbum dropped! 080522 <333 happy one year anni. taeyang!